Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Akasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP I_vote_lcapAkasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP I_voting_barAkasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Akasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP I_vote_lcapAkasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP I_voting_barAkasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Akasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Akasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Akasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Akasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Akasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Akasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Akasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Akasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Akasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Akasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Akasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Akasha Sinner 0 tier WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avassul
Avassul

Akasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP Empty
PostSubject: Akasha Sinner 0 tier WIP   Akasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Basic Information

Name: Akasha Von Droven
True Age: 3956
Sex: Female
Personality: Akasha may only look round 13 years old but she has a vast experience of being a sinner.Akasha is quick to anger, and changes her mind constantly, she loves to "indulge" herself by torruring soul in hell, she is mastic and sadistic. Akasha revels in the pain of other and love to casue others pain, but even more loves to hurt herself to break her enemies concentration by playing the lost and crazed little girl. nearlly 4000 years as a sinner has only magified Akasha insanity. She never liked any of the other sinners, Akasha hides in the shadows .

Likes: blood ,gore and slaughter. loves acting like a little kid lost ,turning all the world into her type of paradise, which only include her race of sinners
Fears: never reaching her version of paradice,being found out a turely old she is,getting fat, and never having enough to eat.

Character Appearance

Height: [4'0
Weight: 180lbs
Physical Traits: Akasha  Sinner  0 tier WIP Akasha10
Clothing: [What does your character wear]
Accessories:[What do they carry with them excluding their zanpakuto. Jewelry, hats, etc. Some accessories may have to be approved in the equipment bored]

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: [Everyone has a general fighting style. What is your characters?]
Strengths: close combat fighting, super strenght x 4,speed, durability,riatsu sencing,stamana.
Weaknesses: long range fights,no riatsu controll other than the abiltiy to sence riatsu a gauged there strenght, weankess to all other element bar air/wind.weakness to phyicalogical attacks

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?: super strength and air malipuation

Super strength : Akasha has double muscle stucture that is why her body weight, but they are so condenced that she looks skiny. reduces melee damage by 25%, her strength is so emence that she can punch a hole threw a 10 stroy with one blow, she is also light on her feet even though she is heavy.Akasha is extermly flexible and able if she wanted to curl backwards into a ball, without straining any muscle or bone.

Air malipulaulation:
akasha can move and control the moliculs that make up air and any air can be use see , can, alter there state so they become like a lighing bolt , super heated and condense bean of pressurised air. she can also make a 50 ft air void of all air. or can condense certain gases in the air from a toxic-like wind, range untill forst abiltiy is at 75% power and 50ft range. also usethe the air to help her preform atrobatics that would be imposible for most other people.

Name: Air mulipation
Effect: [this unlocks her abilities to masterfully control air and its Molecules up to this point her air powers are only at 75%, when this abilty is unlocked Akasha's range goes up by 100ft and her power ithe the air attacks go up to 100%, she also now learns to use air jets to incress her speed of attacks and there strength

Name: Air armor
Effect: whurlling tunnels of wind from around Akasha and form a protective armor that reduces melee damge by 50%, and ranges attack by 25% with a 10% chance that she takes no damage at all, if it does have her air armor breaks, lasts for 5 post and 4 post cooldown

Name: Banshe's screem
Effect: Akasha lets out a high pitched scream that with the air maulipulation can casue disourintaion and deffeness if within 10 ft deffened 1 post and disorinated for 4 posts, from 10ft -25ft chance the enemy becomes unblanced for 3 post,26-35ft they become disorinated for 2 post,36-50ft an ringing in there rings for 2 posts

Name: incorporeal forum
Effect:

Name: [What is the name of your ability?]
Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that these are supposed to be very powerful since you are strong enough to escape hell multiple times easily and fight off hell's guardians ( But not it's will ) ]

Name: [Death's whisper
Effect: Akasha seem's to whisper something, the sky above will darken as stom clouds from, a tornado will from arond spaning 20ft in diamite, and move with her if she rigzig the tornado will make it way to her posiation. the power of the wind can cut above average herro and in the core of the tonado is super cooled air that nearly instantently freeze's anything bar characotrs due to there spritiautll engery they will be slow at most the tornado its self is 5ft and spans the the hight of the sky it is possible to get in and out , but only if the person is willing to takethe damge the tornado does other air users can get in and out without harm for the tornado if they use there pwoer conectly , but sitll could be hint by debrey .this is only once a tread move it last for 5 post but after words Akasha is spiritaully drained and in instant fatigue form the strain of proforming such an powerifull move,afetr fatigue she is slowed but 25%and her phyciall strength is 25% weaker.

Back Drop

Background: [Your character's history]
Side Notes: [Anything you left out, put it here]
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Rp with your character that you are applying for.]
Back to top Go down

Akasha Sinner 0 tier WIP
Page 1 of 1