Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Evil One(Sinner) I_vote_lcapThe Evil One(Sinner) I_voting_barThe Evil One(Sinner) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Evil One(Sinner) I_vote_lcapThe Evil One(Sinner) I_voting_barThe Evil One(Sinner) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Evil One(Sinner) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Evil One(Sinner) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Evil One(Sinner) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Evil One(Sinner) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Evil One(Sinner) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Evil One(Sinner) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Evil One(Sinner) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Evil One(Sinner) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Evil One(Sinner) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Evil One(Sinner) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Evil One(Sinner) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Evil One(Sinner)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Evil One(Sinner) Empty
PostSubject: The Evil One(Sinner)   The Evil One(Sinner) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:19 am

Basic Information

Name: It has no known true name but many titles known to any religion. When asked for it's "true" name it will never answer nor can be forced to reveal it by any means even through Telepathy. It refers to itself as one of the following: Abaddon, Accuser, Adversary, Antichrist, Beelzebub, Belial, Deceiver, Tempter, and Kroptor. On Rare occasions it may even refer to itself as Satan.
True Age: ???
Sex: ???
Personality: This being is very old.. as such it possesses a vast ocean of knowledge and can easily access any part of that ocean at will. It has the patience to withstand time itself in order to achieve whatever goal(s) it has set for itself and is able to command entire armies with relative ease in regards to strategy and tactics. Although it is said to be the origin of sin and the embodiment of the purest of Evil some different variations have arisen in history that state this being is actually quite caring about those related to it either by blood or by design (IE those It has corrupted or those that faithfully follow it) but despises humanity and wants nothing more than to destroy it, but not the world (As it is generally assumed it loves the Planet itself..just not Humanity) It can be serious to a fault or playful beyond reasoning at it's own whim because it believes there is no force on Earth greater than it and thus doesn't truly take anything seriously unless actually injured first. It will kill an "Ally" in order to garuntee an opponent is killed if need be and won't even mourn it's loss, in fact it's commonly believed that it mocks the existence of other demons and sinners thinking them even less worthy than the humans it wishes to wipe out. Being as clever as it is however it never lets this be known to it's "minions" as to keep them from openly betraying it. While they are around it acts as a loving father, though still doesn't show any compassion if it decides to kill one infront of others. It doesn't mind company but also doesn't care if it is totally isolated for the rest of it's unnaturally long life (Possibly because of it's near infinite patience)

Fears: Divinity, The Origin of Life, Friendship

Character Appearance

Height: 5'9'' (Base) | 30 feet tall (Unleashed)
Weight: 141 lbs | 2000 lbs
Physical Traits: Due to absorbing Mel upon release her body was the catalyst in the formation of a newer strong Psuedo body though it was impossible for this new form to change genders for some strange reason (Probably Mel being stubborn..)
The Evil One(Sinner) Female_satan_zps7f071adb
Clothing: See Above
Accessories: N/A

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: This being uses a mix of four very dangerous fighting styles.. Krav Maga, Boxing and KickBoxing, Muay Thai, and Linear Infighting Neural Override Engagement(LINE). Due to this the fighting style can mostly be summarized as pressure fighting with extreme emphasis on delivering maximum injury per hit to an opponent..usually meaning there is no regard for the opponents well being as three of the four styles listed are mainly used to kill an opponent. Close combat is as common place to this being as breathing is to a human. It never, ever, lowers it's guard as it is trained enough to be constantly aware of it's surroundings even to the tiniest detail. Beyond this hand to hand fighting it has been shown to be a master of weaponry. Something probably acquired because of it's ability to create objects it desires.

Strengths: Strength, Spiritual Power, Slow Regeneration, Pain Tolerance (It can ignore nearly any injury)
Weaknesses: Triple from Holy(Duh), ROS - This being suffers from Reiatsu Overload Syndrome. This illness is caused when the vessel (Base form) of the being is not strong enough to properly handle and cope with the magnitude of spiritual energy present within itself, By using more energy the effects are lessened but are never fully gone. (First 5 posts of combat are the most effected kinda like Rui methinks..) Endurance is slightly below average outside of her wings and her unleashed form.

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:

Extra Notes:

Photographic Memory: This being is able to remember and access the information gained from the subconcious concerning all information the physical body gains. Hearing, Smells, Touches, Tastes, Images. It is able to instantly recall this information at will.

Extrasensory: This being's ability to detect spiritual energy is as high as possible. It cannot ever be caught offguard by any attack, person, thing that gives off energy of any kind. It is able to tell what kind of energy is being output unless it is cloaked and even then it can make a decently accurate guess after three posts of being aware of it.

Master of War: This being is capable of learning new fighting styles, tactics, and strategies simply by having experienced them. Either by being attacked by it or by witnessing it in action. It does not learn special abilities nor mimicks them. Only mundane fighting styles and such are able to be memorized. This new knowledge is permanent.

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?: Hell Wings - Having liked the idea but not the look this being transformed Mel's pre-existing wings into that of a more "Dark angel" look. They are still treated as having endurance as a strength and are still capable of blocking attacks and being used to bash people.

Name: Manifestation of Will
Effect: Using this ability this being is able to create any item in existence even if the item's "original" still exists. This ability can only be used once per post. The durability is treated on the level of a zanpaktou. Unlike the "true" versions of any weapon created these weapons do not retain any "special" abilities (Hence I could make Excalibur but wouldn't gain temporary immortality or super healing or get a Getsuga attack) However no matter what weapon is being wielded this being is able to manipulate Hellfire with it to add to it's damaging ability (It can light on fire or hurl a cero wave of flame but thats it)

Name: Chaos Level Telepathy
Effect: Using this ability it attempts to cause temporary insanity in it's target while causing it's physical body massive pain (Similiar in execution and damage dealing as Bakudo 8 Geki) This ability can only be used every three posts and cannot effect the same target consecutively nor does it stack or refresh when done so. (Grace Period of five posts. Duration of three. Level of Insanity caused is determined by victim's RP'er.) The physical damage is equal to a third of a cero and is caused on ALL parts of the body simultaneously for a split second (Avoids BS)

Name: Communication Level Telepathy
Effect: Despite mental barricades or any amount of willpower, since this ability can never be used for offense, It is able to talk directly into the target(s) mind. This also allows the being to see secrets hidden away within the target(s) mind (This is not the same as mind reading as it has no combat use. Just lets me fuck with people a little.)

Name: PsyElementals
Effect: This ability allows for the full manipulation of any of the following elements: Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Lightning, and Metal as long as it falls under the limitations of movement. This ability allows for no greater than its body in volume of the given element. The element moves at the fastest known speed for that element within the limits of not auto being undodgeable. Using mental focus it can keep the element suspended in the air around it indefinitely at will as to momentarily free its hands in case of defense needs. It is still capable of manipulating at this point but at no point can its ranged manipulations have greater than weak homing. Each manipulation's strength is no weaker in power than a third of a cero its tier and no stronger than a gren rey cero of its tier. Using manipulations greater in power to a cero cause it to be limited drastically to number of attacks for the post down to five. Each Element created is treated as that element and is subject to whatever defenses or absorptions that come into contact with it.

Limitations: Only one form of manipulation can be used at a time and it can only switch manipulations once per post. Each manipulation is not perfect. All manipulations require some form of movement on the behalf of the user even if it is just a twitch. When it changes forms the previous elements still in action in the battle lose all momentum and fall to the ground, or in the case of lightning disperses completely. Fires are lingering and will burn naturally with no spiritual energy backing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unleashed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side Notes: Unleashed form can only last 4 posts. Unleashed form does not retain normal speed due to it's size. This form heals at an increased rate similiar to high speed regeneration without drawbacks. Reverting from Unleashed form replenishes the Psuedo Body (base form) by 50% of all wounds and energy/stamina. Unleashed cannot occur more than once per 8 posts starting after the form is ended. The being is treated with endurance as a strength and has an advanced Heirro. The being cannot fly but can teleport once per two posts.

Appearance: The pseudo body created by absorbing Mel is temporarily shattered and a new massively larger form is created to house the power of the Original Sin.
The Evil One(Sinner) 2x09-The-Satan-Pit-doctor-who-17920434-1600-900_zps66744fa5

Name: Hellfire's Creator
Effect: This being is able to create, control, and absorb the power of hellfire freely without restrictions to how it is controlled but does not gain perfect homing (Though it can make the element chase you for an entire post before reaching it's homing limit). This acts as normal fire except infused with the most vile energy imaginable UNLESS it is ABSORBED by any means and by anyone who does not ALSO possess a hellfire capability. In such a case the flame and evil energy deals half a gran rey cero to the absorber.

Name: Weaver of Magic
Effect: Once per post (CD would cause difference) this being is able to use any spell that has been approved on the forum as long as it is not Holy based in any way. This ability gains a CD based on the power of the spell cast. (Basically this is just like Kidou. Except there is no official list) meaning if it uses a spell equal to a Hadou 80 it'll gain a 4 post CD on this ability. However it also follows Bakudo CD's as well in concern to defensive spells. The spells are subject to shields and absorptions and even manipulations as based on the elements, or lack of, that the spell is using, made of, and/or creates. (Links to approved and Kidou below anyways)
Spoiler:

Back Drop

Background: The Beast of the darkest most isolated Pits of Hell has awakened and all shall worship it. It baths in the Black Sun and has existed throughout time and space. Bleeding through to reality from it's prison and creating all versions of the term used for the King of Hell from its captivity in the process by infecting the nightmares of others and allowing the "Devil" to be realized by them..thus starting a story which causes believers and hence feeds it so that it doesn't die of age.

It is the heart that beats in the darkness. It is the blood of evil that will never cease and now it shall RISE! It is the legion and the ruler. It has woven itself in the fabric of life since the dawn of time. Some may call it Abaddon, Some may call it Kroptor, Some may call it Satan or the Bringer of Despair, the Deathless Prince, the Bringer of Night.

It plans to become manifest. It plans to walk the Earth and sweep it's legions across the known universe. It is the sin and the temptation and the desire. It is the pain and the loss and it has been imprisoned for an eternity.. But no more.. Mel had managed to free it from it's cage.

This wasn't an easy task however. Mel had to torture Grandmaster Tibet Monks with Anastasia at her side in order to find the location of "Satan's Heart" with which she was able to break open the gates of Hell itself..causing the cage containing the Beast to open as well.. Upon doing so her soul and consciousness was devoured and replaced by the Beast and it now uses her body to walk the Earth.

The artifact used to open the gates was destroyed in the process however.. So only the future knows if the Gates will ever be re-sealed..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Evil One(Sinner)   The Evil One(Sinner) EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:45 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Evil One(Sinner)   The Evil One(Sinner) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:41 pm

Alright dammit I've waited a week now and am tired of waiting. Jun I already know you looked at the powers and didn't see a problem. Zenke's already approved first and Orgoth hasn't checked it even tho he's logged in a couple of times this week.

Seconded and Moved dammit >_>
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Evil One(Sinner)   The Evil One(Sinner) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Evil One(Sinner)
Page 1 of 1