Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) I_vote_lcapUnderwater Sunrise (For Zenke) I_voting_barUnderwater Sunrise (For Zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) I_vote_lcapUnderwater Sunrise (For Zenke) I_voting_barUnderwater Sunrise (For Zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) Empty
PostSubject: Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke)   Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:49 am

A young man was wandering the outskirts of a prosperous city, sadly the outskirts themselves seemed desolate. Random rubble was around the dusty ground. The man frowned at the dust getting on his slick black shoes but otherwise ignored it. He hopped up a good ten feet and sat on a white marble pillar that was cracked horizontally in two. He wore a pair of faded black dress pants and a tuxedo jacket over a dark red button shirt. He looked out and saw the glowing plants beginning to fade into view glowing dimly as the sun above the surface of this glorious city began to rise. The sky was painted aquatic blue with fish swimming in the air, a large blue whale soared above, however now light could be seen from the natural sun. Only the light that plants gave from absorbing the sunlight. The man had pink hair and bright yellow eyes as he watched the plants slowly grow brighter, he let out a small sigh and dusted off his shoes.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke)   Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:29 pm

A young woman in a black dress walked through the out skirts of Atlantis, taking a walk to clear her head. She had pink hair and Saphire blue eyes ringed with silver, and was short and slender. Meisalu stared up at the fish in the water above her as she meandered along the pathway. She enjoyed this place, deep below the water where humans didn't come. Atleast ones that would cause her trouble.

The human world, she thought of it as that because the ocean was a completely different world, was filled with danger and greed and petty fighting. All she'd experienced there was suffering and plight, and if she could avoid going back up, she would. She liked it down here, she liked standing at the edge of the dome watching the fish and whales swim past, the glowing plants swishing in the water. It was peaceful.

She stopped at the edge of the dome, unaware of the man on the pillar behind her, and looked out into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke)   Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:51 pm

The young man watched as the women walked by to the edge of the dome. “ Ah, good morning to you Meisulu” he smiled and hopped off his pillar, landing gently on the ground joining her at the edge of the dome. “Surprising seeing you up and about so early” he smiled gently looking out at the view with her. He only comes here once in awhile for some solitude, he never expected his adopted daughter Meisulu to do the same. Aside from the pink hair, they share more qualities then he thought. “ How goes your journys up to the surface? I heard last time you got in a little trouble, is everything alright with that?” he smiled rather fatherly at this point, he was curious if she gained any information at the surface, and was also hoping none was leaked out. Meisulu was his first recruit and the first person he took pride in raising, despite his emotions lacking, he still held pride for everyone in Regno Nero, some more then others, Meisulu was one of these people, he hoped to train her more as well, as heir to Regno he wanted to make sure she was strong and smart enough to handle any event.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke)   Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:27 pm

The sound of the voice behind her gave her a start and she turned to find Grand. She calmed down almost instantly, Grand was one of the only people she was comfortable around, which was strange because he was a man, although not human.

"Good morning, Grand." She said with her hands behind her back. "I enjoy the morning. Sunrise brings an end to the darkness." She said, then she blushed a little at the mention of her recent exploits, which she was still pretty upset about. Not becuase she killed a bunch of people, that was their fault for provoking her in the first place.

"It wasn't my fault, people should know not to grab at people in the street. But yes, everythings ok. We got out thanks to Serenity." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke)   Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:48 am

Grand was a little disappointed in hearing she needed help from someone else from an event she was the host of. “Dear Mei, when you host an event, you should be the one to cater, not your guests” he smiled and laughed. “in the chaotic world above you need to learn to be able to count on your comrades, but not have complete reliance in them, if Emir Serenity did not happen to be there troubles could have furthered, I am thankful that she was” he looked up at the sky. “When we are ready for our series of battles to come, the world should be a better place as I envision, the Soul king is the one tarnishing that vision” he looked back towards his dear adopted daughter Mei. “Remember my dear, if you ever wish to gain more strength, I am always willing to help out where I can with your training, you and Zenke are very important to more than this small organization, and I couldn't bare if anything troubling were to happen to any of the two of you” he had the look of sincerity on his face, Mei and Zenke were the first people to join the organization and are the two most trusted members he holds, he really does view both of them as his children despite his lack of feelings. At times them being in the world did worry him minorly, but minorly to him was considered much more since events don't normally worry him,
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke)   Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:44 am

"I didn't go there to cause trouble father. I intended on having a meal and coming home, but I was attacked. And then I was unfairly surrounded.. And if Serenity hadn't shown up, i'd be in prison.." She was lucky, being imprisoned again for any amount of time would set her back emotionally by a few hundred years. not to mention the shit storm that would fall on Ny when Grand found out. Although she didn't really know if he loved her enough to start a war prematurely, she believed he did.

"Well, now that you bring it up, old man. I think Mei's getting a little soft around the belly. We could use some training." Zenke said, appearing out of from behind some rubble. Meisalu picked up a rock and chucked it and Zenke. "You just called me fat, vous sot!" The rock missed by inches as Zenke barely dodged.

"Ok ok i take it back!" He said as she picked up another rock. "Calm down! Your not soft around the belly! You look great, better than ever!" The second rock struck him in the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke)   Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Grand chuckled slightly at the incidents, it was almost genuine laughter he felt bubble up lightly, due to his instinctive reactions he quickly killed them and replaced them with a more false laughter. “You two are truly important people to me” he smiled and patted Mei's head. “It would really pain me for anything to happen to you, so I think its about time I train you two, please come with me” he walked with a hop in his step towards the training facilities, at has been a great time since they had any sparring, and he always loved to train her in combat, now is a perfect time. “and something to keep in mind, now is the perfect time to prove Zenke wrong” he chuckled again and stepped inside the training room. The walls made with an almost impervious material since his battle style could get quite destructive.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke)   Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:27 am

they followed grand ot the training and Meisalu crossed her arms as grand spoke."Zenke knows he's wrong, if he knows whats good for him." She said testily. Zenke chuckled as they stepped inside the training room after grand. "We can let loose in here, right?" Zenke asked Grand, and tossed Mei her crossbow case which he had strung across his back.

Meisalu caught the case and opened it. taking out the black leather gloves, she pulled them on and tested them by shooting a very weak bolt of lightning at Zenke who flipped backwards and out of the way. Then she pulled out the cross bow and its belt and quiver. Zenke drew his scimitar and curved short sword, and they looked to grand as they waited for him to begin.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke)   Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Grand did not pull out any weapon, instead he took off the jacket he wore and loosened the tight slightly. “Please don't wait for me, come attack whenever you wish, it shall be two against one, Don't hold back” he smiled gently and placed his hands behind him, his goal was to see how they would fair against a more powerful opponent, he knew they would not win, however that could just be his confidence, but with two people, strategy’s can be made for a mouse to take down a lion. “I must apologize now for any injuries, I don't intend to take the both of you lightly” and with that he waited for the first strike, he hoped they could cause some damage to him.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke)   Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:45 pm

Zenke smiled cockily but Meisalu was more reserved. She elbowed Zenke in the ribs. "Take this seriously Zenke, This room is reinforced to withstand daddy- uh, master grand's attacks. He.. He can let loose too you know." She blushed at the slip of her tongue.

"Haha Mei your to cute. Fine fine, fully serious, i swear." Zenke replied. He patted her on the head and smiled at Grand again. Zenke blurred foward full speed and swung his sword, launching a wave of fire at grand, concealling Mei's movements with his. Meisalu circled right and shot a bolt from her crossbow, aiming for grand's leg. Weaken the leg to slow him. Zenke understood the tactic and moved in close after his fire attack, slashing low with the scimitar at Grand's shins.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke)   Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:32 am

Grand smiled pleasantly at the two of them while they talked everything out and began their attacks, starting with Zenke's flames. Grand tightened his glove on and hopped back, hearing movements behind he noticed a bolt fired from behind, he predicted as much, a basic diversion attack to get behind, however it may be extra paranoia he focused as well on Zenke in case they were to actually double up on the strategy and have Mei be the decoy, he flipped upside down and grabbed the bolt between his two fingers landing on his feet and hopping in the air shooting the bolt out with his own physical force reaching the speeds a bit faster than a standard arrow being shot from a bow, if it were to hit it would pierce, shooting it out towards Zenke through the flames. As he hoped Zenke was rushing in to slice at Grand.

They seemed to be focused on his legs in order to impair his movements, a good strategy if you could land a hit. He landed and hopped over the scimitar and thrusted both legs out at Zenke to kick him due to him being a low target. His hands now in his pockets he looked at the two of them. “A great strategy, aiming for ones legs in order to hinder the targets movements along with doing more damage to them throughout, Along with using a double fake to try and get an unexpected attack. Even using the flame as a cloak to hide the other's movements. Just what I expected from you two, makes me so proud” he smiled genuinely it is unfortunate that their opponent is none other than Grand himself, or this strategy may have worked with easy. He planned on teaching them at the same time. “However focusing on ones legs is easy to detect, making the target more defensive, and melee attacks from such a low standpoint are easier to block and dodge, its not good to completely focus on one limb” he smiled patiently.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke)   Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:04 am

Grand detected their plan pretty easily, though Meisalu expected as much. Grand's counter with the bolt hit, peircing Zenke's shoulder. Zenke srugged it off and continued his attacks. Then grand jumped over his scimitar and kicked for his head, which Zenke blocked with the flat of his second weapon.

Both people backed off as grand spoke, Zenke taking the time to rip out the crossbow bolt. As soon as he did fire rippled over the wound and sealed it shut. They listened to his comments on their stratagy. His assessment of their plan was good, but wrong, as he'd more than like figure out soon enough. As soon as he stopped talking Zenke dived back into his attacks, using a quick barrage of low swings with his weapons, still going after grand's legs. Then suddenly he jumped back and launched out another wave of fire towards Grand, big enough to hide what came next.

Meisalu ran up from behind Zenke and he spun, catching her by the foot, and threw her up into the air and sent her soaring over the fire and up above Grand. Mei dropped the crossbow mid jump and shot out a lightning bolt as strong as a cero from her gloves towards grand. Zenke put both blades out and suddenly burst into flames, shooting through the fire towards Grand at high speeds using an attack called buring skies. A direct him would be like getting hit by a gran rey as Zenke slammed into grand with great force. Even a near miss would be damaging, because of the radius on the attack.

Hit or miss, Zenke would blurr to the right and catch Mei's cross bow, tossing it to her as she landed on the ground softly in a flutter of black and white cloth.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke)   Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:22 am

As Zenke flooded in with his attacks, Grand hopped up forward this time, attacking at low points requires a body to be low to the ground, turning Zenke into the perfect springboard as he pushed off his back into the sky. He smiled as he looked at the fire cloak the area similar to before, however due to his own height, he saw Mei over pass him into the higher sky. The bolt of lightning flung at him and grand stuck his right hand out. Instead of aiming at the bold he aimed to the side and fired a cero from the palm of his hand, the recoil would send him flying the opposite direction towards the crossbow she just dropped. He grabbed the bow and dodged the lightning before hitting the ground as the fire sky flung towards him. He juggled in his mind thinking whether to dodge but instead he pushed forward into the flames.

It was hot, that was for sure, he kept rushing forward taking more damage then the flame would ordinarily make, however once the end of the flame flew past him he was right in front of Zenke before he would blur and shot a cero of his own point blank range. Grand's clothing for the most part was burnt black and some burnt away, missing his sleeves now, his hair was dusty with the ashes from the flame, and he was very impressed by the power of the direct hit, he could tell it was equal to a Gran Rey hover due to him having fun and taking it head on, it felt like it did more damage then average.

In the other hand he still held the cross bow, he followed to where Zenke would go afterwards, hoping that it would to be to catch Meisulu still, and pulled out his gun in the other hand, the gun had 6 pearls loaded in it he pulled the trigger and shot three of the shots, they moved at the speed of bala, however the impact power they each held was that of a concentrated cero, one bullet aimed at Zenke, the other at Mei, and the third at the ground between them which could cause a disruption in the ground sending dust into the sky. “As I told you, swinging low is easy to maneuver around” he smiled thinking back to jump off Zenke.”And Mei, please keep track of your weapon much better” he winked and tossed the crossbow over to her. He may have been hit with a Gran Rey, but he still had plenty of power left, not even breaking into Resurrection. Grand still held the gun in his hand. “Impressive power I must applaud you Zenke, that hit really did more then a dumber on me, I may have to kick things up a notch at the rate how things are going” he began to tap his shoulder lightly. “luckily you aren't the only ones who have made some improvements” he kept taping his shoulder with the Revolver he held in his hand, the silver barrel shining in the sun, he then placed it back into his holder and cracked his knuckles. He then disappeared from sight, not a sonido, no sound was made however a small puff of smoke.

He reappeared above Zenke and Meisulu holding the gun downward in a rotation, in the barrel instead of pearls were three energy sources, each of cero power. He pulled the trigger as all six were fired in a spread shot, they were in a twist similar to his own rotation at the same time the cero's individually were spinning in a drilling fashion, the explosion of the 6 shots would be lessened however the speed, penetration, power, and accuracy were increased at once, in this case the accuracy wouldn't matter though.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke)   Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:50 pm

Grand took Zenke's hit head on and countered with a cero that Zenke dodged to the side smiling, though it did hit the ground and explode close enough to blow Zenke to farther than he wanted to go. Zenke blurred away from Grand who fired a bullet at him, Meisalu and the ground.

Meisalu told him to dodge but she was still desending and couldn't do the same. He ignored her orders, the third bullet, the one aimed for the ground would hit him if he ran to save her, so Zenke did the only thing that came to mind, and threw his short sword with all his might. It hit the bullet aimed for Mei and cut it in and knocked it completely off course from Mei, but the other bullet pierced Zenke's upper right chest and came out the otherside.

The force of the hit Sent him sprawling but he refused to fall and instead back flipped and landed croached, sliding back. The wound sealed instantly, but Zenke felt that hit. "That was reckless Zenke! You should have dodged like i told you, i'd have been fine!" Mei was shouting.

Zenke chuckled loudly as he rolled away from Grand. "I've said this before, but i'll say it again for Grand's sake. so he doesn't have to worry when we're fighting. I will always protect you, even if I die doing so." Grand was above them now and turned the gun down on them. He fired a strange attack, six bullets from his revolver at once.

Meisalu sent out orders and they went on the defensive, dodging in alternate directions from each other so the attack drilled into the ground while they were well out of the way. Then, they blurred back past each other. As they did, meeting under Grand, Zenke grabbed Mei by a hand and spun, launching her up at their opponant, Mei used blurr to speed her assent and tried to upper cut Grand as she reached him. If she made contack he would revieve a bala worth of shock from the glove, plus her punch.

After she flew past Grand she flipped and started to fall. In that time, Zenke charged and fired a fireball as strong as a cero to keep grand from going after Mei.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke)   Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Underwater Sunrise (For Zenke)
Page 1 of 1