Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev I_vote_lcap{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev I_voting_bar{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev I_vote_lcap{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev I_voting_bar{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev Empty
PostSubject: {Finished} Lavishka Lebedev   {Finished} Lavishka Lebedev EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:07 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information
Name: Lavishka Lebedev
True Age: 124
Sex: Male
Personality: Lavishka is a strong man. He believes that he is right and will not even lie about it. If he thinks you are wrong, then he will outright say that you are WRONG. This russian man has a strong accent, but can speak fluent English. He has never told a lie ever in his life, and has no plans in doing so in the future.

He has little personality, because he is robotic like in the way he interacts with things. He has no room in his repetoire of interactions for emotions or feelings, he just uses cold hard logic. Hell, he even flat out told someone when he was in his surgery days that he would need to take off the arm and half of the leg, because he was not going to risk the patients death by trying a method that allows keeping said arm and leg. The patient lived, of course, but the patient tried to kill Lavishka because the patient wanted to keep his arm and leg. . . So he was in the morgue three days later.

Also, Lavishka can be seen as cruel sometimes with his decision making. The main reason to this is that he has no empathy, emotions, and little feelings. Nobody would know why until they somehow learn his history.

Character Appearance

Height: 5 foot, 9 inches tall
Weight: 180 lbs
Physical Traits: {Finished} Lavishka Lebedev Lavi11

Lavishka is a blonde haired man who doesn' look a day over 35. He has a pale complexion and his skin feels cold to the touch. He has a ripped body physique, but the body also seems a bit skinny for his muscular physique. He also has an emerald green eye.

Clothing: The above picture... but he also usually wears a lot of heavy black coats, boots, gloves, and jeans that have white seams/stitchings/outline.
Accessories: Nothing really,

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Lavi usually avoids direct combat, because his physical strength is only slightly above a regular human's strength AND he is unable to improve his strength with his spiritual power. Instead, he uses long-range attacks, cheap attacks, and special attacks. He does not really get up close to his enemies unless he believes he can actually hit his enemy(s) without getting himself hurt. (Reasons to why he fights this way is that in his release states he uses illusionary attacks)

Strengths: Above average Long-to-medium range attacks, Great marksmanship, high spiritual pressure, Excellent physical and spiritual defense/endurance. ALSO, Lavi's medical prowess is almost master-like...

Weaknesses: Poor physical attacks, quick fatiguing, mediocre speed, (on its own) crappy close-range attacks.

Abilities & Weapons

Weapon (#1): Two Revolvers
{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev Futuri10
Description: These revolvers, meant for either single-weild or dual-weild, are modified regular revolvers that can harm spiritual beings and are also able to be affected by his own spiritual pressure (one of his abilities is the only ability that affects his revolvers). ALSO, each revolver has 6 shots each, but have cartridges that are pulled out after the bullets run out and new bullets can be put in. . . Basically a quick reload. It takes a post for the revolvers to reload. The bullets have the speed equivalent of balas.

Weapon (#2): His entire right forearm
Description: His fingers by themselves have tools usually used for medical stuff (think of inspector gadget and his finger tools). Then he can open up his right forearm open and use it for storage and other, much more larger than a finger-sized tool. The last appliance that his prosthetic forearm has is a 2 foot blade that stabs out of the palm-side-up's wrist (yes, I have horrible wording... Don't remind me xD)... The blade can stay out for as long as Lavi wants, and then he can retract it, but the blade stabs out like how someone extends a toy lightsaber, so any attempt to hurt someone by extending it won't hurt that person because the blade won't be solidly usable.

Primary Stage

Name: Eternal Organs
Effect: Lavi, due to a surgery he had someone perform on him, has actually made his body mimic the effect Eternal Youth... His organs (skin is an organ too) won't degrade to an older age so that he is able to stay at his age for the rest of his life... yeah...

Name: Surgical Magic
Effect: When Lavi has to do surgery, he can sedate his patients by manipulating the liquid medical supplies in his forearm to inject into his patient. Then (insert surgery here). Afterwards, when he needs to close up his patient, he stitches the patient up and then manipulates a mixture of flames and water into his left hand to create a hot flame that is cool to the touch of skin. He uses this hot/cool magic to safely sear the surgery point closed, and since the flames were made using spiritual pressure there is no scarring involved. This is RP purpose only

Name: Incendiary Bullets
Effect: When fighting against beings that are not humans, Lavi will be able to safely and legally inject his next round of revolvers in only one of his revolvers with flames, then he'll be able to shoot flaming bullets at his enemy. He can inject his flames into his bullets once every two posts.

Name: Steam screen
Effect: Lavishka can fuse his fire and water element to create a steam element. HOWEVER, fusing elements that usually oppose each other causes a large strain on the user's body, practically depleting a large sum of physical power/stamina. For Lavishka, a man who lived more than a century already who practiced these techniques for about 35 years, these opposing fusion abilities still takes a little more than half his spiritual power and physical endurance to endure the strain. The outcome of these opposing element fusion, on the other hand, has a HUUUGE pay off, but unless the user has a great amount of spiritual power and physical endurance, then there is no really efficient use to these techniques. ANYWAYS, the steam screen is basically like a smoke screen but it covers a huge area of a 40 foot radius around Lavi and the steam screen expands to this maximum radius in a little more than 4 seconds. The steam screen will stay in this radius for a total of two posts after casting this ability, then there will be a 4 post cooldown.

Final Stage

Name: Illusiory Seal Release
Effect: Lavi takes off his eye-patch. What is revealed is a black sclera (white of the eye) and a white iris. It's true, before he got cybernetic eyes his natural iris color was white, which scared the living fuck out of everyone in school. The eye-patch that Lavi had was one made by a friend of his, because Lavi sometimes unknowingly made illusions w/o that eye patch and made people have night terrors and even commit suicide (a couple of cases to be fair, but a lot of people had night terrors because of the illusions they saw from Lavi's subconcious). The eye-patch was also made to cover his right eye because Lavi can not see through that eye and it would be pointless to have it there.

Name: Real Illusions
Effect: Lavi can create the things that seem the most real to him, and when he does those illusions would actually act as if they were real things... In other words, they are real until the real illusions disappear. Real illusions last two posts, and Lavi can only make two before a 3 post cooldown.

Name: Illusory Attacks
Effect: Lavi can make illusions that actually looks as if they might be real and can actually hurt if the enemy believes that they are real. Well, to explain, an Illusory attack would be an illusion of Lavi performing an energy attack. When he uses these illusory attacks he can make it seems as if he was performing any energy attack from any element, but the disadvantage is that if the opponent figures out that these are illusions then they won't have any effect. Lavi can perform up to three illusory attacks in a post with a one post cooldown.

Name: Fireballs
Effect: Lavishka is, at his core, a water and fire element user. He can use either element on their one easilly. So, a simple fire element attack is the basic fireball. The fireball moves as fast a bala and inflicts twice as much damage as a bala.

Name: Water Bullets
Effect: Lavishka can form a ball of water in his hand. Then, he will squeeze the ball and quickly swing that arm while facing his enemy. The water will then fly out from the cracks of his fingers and will be boosted with spiritual pressure to act as if they were bullets and they just got shot at an enemy. This attack will shoot a total of 100 water bullets in the direction Lavi's facing. This attack has a two post cooldown.

Name: Steam Clones
Effect: THIS ABILITY CAN ONLY BE USED IF THERE IS A STEAM SCREEN AROUND LAVI. After Lavi uses a steam screen and goes into his final stage, he can perform any real illusory style ability. The ability is to use the steam from the Steam Screen to make clones. Up to 12 clones to be exact. Each steam clone will look the same as Lavi and are REAL Illusions, meaning they WILL hurt if they manage to hit the enemy. All but two of the clones and one of the real Lavi will charge in on the enemy under the cover of the steam screen to attack the enemy with the hand blade. They turn into scalding hot steam once they are hit once, which can hurt the enemy because of how hot the steam would be. The clones at most will last about as long 2 posts before turning back into steam, and the cooldown of this ability is 5 posts long.

boosts: Illusion Attacks Unlocked, Spiritual Powers triple, speed doubles, Physical/Spiritual Defense/Endurance doubles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back Drop:

Background:

Lavishka was born in the year of 1988 in the middle of nowhere of Russia. The small town he lived in, however, was just a bustle of people always there. They came because they came, and there were no tourist attractions, so it seemed baffling to why there were so many people in this nowhere's-ville. Well, only many years later would Lavi understand why.

Anywho, Lavi just lived a. . . normal life? Well, I shouldn't say normal, since he was a boy who had gay parents. Yeah, he had two mothers. AND THAT was the least abnormal fact. In fact, his mothers were part of an underground, illegal lifestyle. They didn't do drugs or made them, didn't kill people, but the thing that they did were surgeries. They were surgeons who lived as a part of the Russian Crime Syndicate, but were only part of illegal surgery actions and nothing else.

Well, it wasn't long before Lavi got involved somewhat into this lifestyle. Since he was 5, he started to have a desire for medical things... And his parents saw this and decided to allow him to learn about Medicine and Surgery through their examples. At first, Lavi was a little disgusted by the surgery and medicine, but he quickly got over that and learned so much about those things. Then, when Lavi was mid-17, he had learned everything about medicine and surgery from his parents, and he decided to actually perform his first surgery.

That was a mistake.

This particular victim had a deathly fear of syringes, and his parents knew this return victim. But Lavi had not, and had the mistake of trying to sedate the victim with a shot of anesthesia. The victim literally freaked out, grabbed the syringe, and stabbed Lavi in the eye with the syringe. The syringe stabbed through the eye and even into part of Lavi's brain, destroying part of the brain in the process. His parents rushed into the room and smashed the guy's head in. Soon afterward, the mothers performed surgery on Lavi's eye. They were able to get the most of the syringe removed, but the needle was left in Lavi's eye due to fear of harming Lavi even more if they moved it.

When he woke up, he was a totally different person basically. He told his mothers that he's going to study abroad for medicine and surgery, and did so as he bought a plane ticket to England

Then came the year of 2009, the year where Lavi had his first interaction with spiritual life. Which was hitting an arrancar with his car while he was in England. Lavi was driving home from learning about prosthetics and new robotic eyes for people, when he hit something on the road. Lavi hopped out of the car and walked to the front of it, seeing an unconcious person. He crouched down and saw that when he hit the person the car's bumper sliced the man's chest open. He took off his coat and wrapped the sliced chest really tightly, picked up the person, put him in his car, and drove on home.

When he got to his apartment, he noticed that no one was stopping him from carrying an unconcious person. In fact, nobody seemed to care or notice at all. Well, must have been him being a bit paranoid maybe. Then, when he set the person on the table and took his coat off the person, he was actually surprised to see that the chest looked like as if it was healing. In fact, he was just standing there for a good 30 minutes, just watching the damage disipate.

Three hours later, the person woke up in this person's home, seemingly shocked of his surroundings, panicked, and jumped out the window. Lavi never saw that person ever again, but it was sure as hell not human to have survived a 23 story drop to the ground... But the idea of regeneration peaked his interests... So he decides to try and make a way to either make him have a longer life or to regenerate.

Nine years later, he finally figured out a way to mimic the odd person's regeneration style. He was able to figure out how to make a device that forces the body into a constant state of highspeed regeneration. Even his skin will be in a state of high-speed regeneration, meaning the skin won't age very much at all. He had to pay a surgeon to attach it to his heart and, with a lot of coercion, the surgeon agreed to do the surgery. And it went off perfectly and the device worked.

The year 2111 comes by and Lavi can feel the device starting to die, because he starts to cough up blood... So he modified the blueprint of the device to modern day standards, and managed to come up with a much greater version of the regenerator. He then has it made and gets another surgeon to replace to old one he had. The surgery was successful, but the surgeon was so surprised to see how Lavi was alive...

Side Notes: Lavi will speak Russian sometimes. . .

RP Sample: The Crazy Fritz does not give samplers

Last edited by Fritz on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: {Finished} Lavishka Lebedev   {Finished} Lavishka Lebedev EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:02 pm

approved, 2-1
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: {Finished} Lavishka Lebedev   {Finished} Lavishka Lebedev EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Seconded but you better Rp the huge ass strain for your combo abilities or I'll kill yo.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Finished} Lavishka Lebedev   {Finished} Lavishka Lebedev Empty

Back to top Go down

{Finished} Lavishka Lebedev
Page 1 of 1