Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Gotei Captain Pictures I_vote_lcapGotei Captain Pictures I_voting_barGotei Captain Pictures I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Gotei Captain Pictures I_vote_lcapGotei Captain Pictures I_voting_barGotei Captain Pictures I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Gotei Captain Pictures Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Gotei Captain Pictures Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Gotei Captain Pictures Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Gotei Captain Pictures Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Gotei Captain Pictures Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Gotei Captain Pictures Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Gotei Captain Pictures Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Gotei Captain Pictures Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Gotei Captain Pictures Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Gotei Captain Pictures Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Gotei Captain Pictures Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Gotei Captain Pictures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Gotei Captain Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Gotei Captain Pictures   Gotei Captain Pictures EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:19 am

I will be drawing the Captains of the Gotei and this is a thread to help me.

A picture can help but to get a better feel for the character a detailed discription will be needed.
I am makeing this thread so I dont have to jump app to app.

I will need information on the look of your Captain. Its hair style and color, eye color, defining scares, tattoos, or birthmarks. attire, and if there will have accessories or a modified Haori being added to Your character..

Here is an example pic of my Captain Akira.
Gotei Captain Pictures AkiraColor_zpsa137cb84

Last edited by Rase on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Gotei Captain Pictures   Gotei Captain Pictures EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Jensen Reinhart

[/size]Gotei Captain Pictures A458c610

Jensen is well built. He is 5'11" tall. He can either be wearing his shirt or not. If he is shirtless, he has a scar on the right side of his chest, about 3 inches long. This is the scar from the stab wound that killed him. The tattoo on his chest is optional. He has a scar on his face, starting below the left eye and down to his chin.

His hair is long and brown. His eyes are light blue. he has a five o clock shadow. The red bandana in the picture is optional, though his hair style would be similar.

His hoari is the standard sleeved version, though the ends of the hoari is tattered and torn. His Zanpakuto is a Ninjato, or straight, single edged sword with a cross hilt in the european style. He also has a leather vambrace and glove on his right arm, and weilds his weapon in the left hand, so the weapon's sheath would be on his right hip.

Also, he wears leg gaurds attached to leather boots that go up just short of the knee, with the ends of his Hakama tucked into the boots. The leather boots would replace the traditional shinigami shoes.

Last edited by Zenke on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Gotei Captain Pictures   Gotei Captain Pictures EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Just for shits and giggles, because they were a part of the Gotei 13, lets include Aki and my very first character, Riku.

Akihiko Iyou, CC

Below is the app., since I can't find his picture anymore but it's in the app...but I'll also describe him.

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t377-akihiko-iyou

He's five feet ten, 140 lbs. He's not particlularly muscular or skinny or anything, just kind of your average joe. He doesn't wear the standard shinigami uniform, he instead wears some random T-shirt or dress shirt with slacks or jeans with an unmodified Haori and a hat of some sort. Colors don't really matter with him. He's not tanned nor albino. Has light brown hair and light brown/amber eyes. No facial hair. He's usually jolly when he's not working or looking stuff over. His twin katana are also in the app., but one hilt is red and the other blue. Besides being thicker than normal, and both being held by a circular device that does nothing but holds them...just black and has two clips to put the swords on... and another to clip onto a belt.

Riku Tomoshibi, Captain Squad 9

He is five foot 4 inches tall. Kinda scrawny and a tad underweight at 103 lbs, making him very unimposing. He holds the normal haori and shinigami uniform, only thing is he wears a pendant that is usually hidden (so it's up to you whether or not you want to include it) underneath his clothes. He is a blond with blue eyes, and his sword is on his back, which the hilt is blue-grey, while the sheath is a bright blue. He also has a very boyish face.

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Gotei Captain Pictures   Gotei Captain Pictures EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:37 pm

Captain Jensen
Gotei Captain Pictures Jensen__zps4a2e4393
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Gotei Captain Pictures   Gotei Captain Pictures EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:03 pm

was kinda hopin to go last cause idk how long my position is xD

Temida Xios
Gotei Captain Pictures Temida

he has short blue hair that gently rests at half his eye level, he wears a cyan scarf and his haori normally, however the clothing in the pictyure is what he wears under it, not the normal shinigami robe. his clothing is wieghted( not sure if that would make a differnce, just tossing that in) he is 6'1 and a katana the same size. however in shikai and bankai he has no sword. his eyes are slited like a cat and are bright yellow, almost glowing. his clothing is actually more casual, even wearing sneakers(refer to image) he wears technical glasses as well(optional) and wears headphones around his neck.

Glasses reference
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t790-gyalia#4323

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Gotei Captain Pictures   Gotei Captain Pictures EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Captain Xios
Gotei Captain Pictures TemidaXios
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotei Captain Pictures   Gotei Captain Pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotei Captain Pictures
Page 1 of 1