Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Outcast of the Gotei 13 I_vote_lcapOutcast of the Gotei 13 I_voting_barOutcast of the Gotei 13 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Outcast of the Gotei 13 I_vote_lcapOutcast of the Gotei 13 I_voting_barOutcast of the Gotei 13 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Outcast of the Gotei 13 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Outcast of the Gotei 13 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Outcast of the Gotei 13 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Outcast of the Gotei 13 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Outcast of the Gotei 13 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Outcast of the Gotei 13 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Outcast of the Gotei 13 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Outcast of the Gotei 13 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Outcast of the Gotei 13 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Outcast of the Gotei 13 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Outcast of the Gotei 13 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Outcast of the Gotei 13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keto
Keto

Outcast of the Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Outcast of the Gotei 13   Outcast of the Gotei 13 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:51 pm

The Senkaimon Gate opened and out from the shimmering light stepped someone from the Gotei of the Seireitei. Someone who became an outcast for becoming something he could not help to become from an infection contracted from battle. His fathers hat resting on his head and his old cloak draped over his shoulders. He sighed to himself as the gate closed. Keto an ex Captain of the Gotei 13 was the only one who wore an all white uniform and could be mistaken for an Arrancar and wore no foot wear. His medium length black hair was the color of the night sky when there was no moon. His eyes looked like dull garnet, like the luster and life had been stripped from them.

Walking away from the spot he came to. he sighed to himself as he started to walk away. The wind picked up and the stench of Hollow filled his nose. The stench was coming from himself and he knew it. He had become part Hollow now since the somewhat violent transformation.

"Keto, The Soul Society has chosen not to accept us for what we have became from battle, it is not our fault". Ookami, the spirit that inhabited the black and pink wrapped blade that was Ketos weapon manifested and started saying this.

"I know Ookami, I do not blame them for their ways, we used to be like them until we became what we are now". Keto responded to Ookami as they walked the streets of Karakura Town. He could smell a very distinct odor, one like his own, one coming from a rather big Hollow somewhere in the town.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Outcast of the Gotei 13   Outcast of the Gotei 13 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:12 am

Laughing insistently, a three foot hollow laid in a side alley in Karakura. The hollow known as Albatross clapping in joy as it watched to of its much weaker minions battle it out for that of a soul of a small family, which had perished in a fire not too long ago. The family cowering against a wall in the side alley, as their chains dragged across the ground. These pluses watching in horror as two small hollow scratched, cut, and battered one another for the chance to eat a meal to survive. All the while their small leader laughing from its small pedestal of a dumpster. The small death match going undisturbed because of Albatrosses actions to the shinigami that were patrolling the area before. Their souls long devoured a few hours ago.

Though as the battle royal continued, Albatross continued its fun, while its spiritual energy was suppressed, not wanting to do any work at the moment. Albatross' body being small, and yet two thousand pounds, its body covered by an odd smoke like mist. Where black and white mist was generated by the hollow's body, as it crept along its body underneath the fiery smoke. The small hollow's eyes being black and white, as they changed at random times.

All was going fine, until it sensed a power appear of the city, but with a shrug, Albatross continued watching its show, as one of its minions continued their struggle, while their leader chuckled violently.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Keto
Keto

PostSubject: Re: Outcast of the Gotei 13   Outcast of the Gotei 13 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:00 am

Screaming, nothing but that blood curdling scream filled Ketos ears. A rather sharp, nasty growl escaped from his throat as he made his way towards the noise via shunpo. His dull eyes started to gain a brilliant blood colored luster to them as he got closer to the scene. The hollow inside of Keto would most likely get to help in the fight the big man was going to pick now to try and save the troubled soul.

As Keto got closer he let his hybrid reiatsu flare in a rather explosive amount. Once he was closer his eyes turned that rather deadly blood red color and his reiatsu flared in those explosive amounts again and again. Deep, threatening growls came from his chest as he now stood a few yards from the mess of Hollows fighting over a soul.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Outcast of the Gotei 13   Outcast of the Gotei 13 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Experiencing the flash of spiritual energy from a distance, again this time closer. With an annoyed fidget, Albatross cracked its knuckles as it snapped its fingers. Both of the minion hollows coming to attention at that moment, their claws no longer rending flesh. Turning its head swiftly, Albatross cackled loudly as it saw a fairly powerful stranger, from the spiritual energy it had sensed.

Jumping down lightly from the crushed dumpster, the three foot hollow had been sitting on, Albatross waved a greeting at the stranger, all the while both of the weak minion hollows stood at attention, their crooked backs bent and hunched over, from their animal like appearance. One to the left of Albatross being an odd bear snake mix, while its counterpart was more like a gorilla. Though both of the minion hollows had nearly no strength at all they were great for added effects. As Albatross laughed again, whether the stranger greeted the hollows as well. Albatross scratched its head and stood to the side, snapping its fingers for both of the minions to leave, their leader not wanting to waste precious resources on strangers.

Back to top Go down
Keto
Keto

PostSubject: Re: Outcast of the Gotei 13   Outcast of the Gotei 13 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Keto ignored he one that was the leader of the bunch. His now crimson eyes dead set on the two weakest. As he watched them go to leave his body blurred only to appear near them. with one good quick, fluid motion Ketos blade rested point first on the bear like hollows chest. Reaching up he loosened the bindings on the cloak and let it fall to the ground and soon followed it was his fathers hat. His lips pulled back as he snarled, he was acting more like an animal, rather pissed off by the hollows actions.

His reiatsu sky rocketed again, but this time it was bigger than before, strong enough to put lesser beings on their knees and make them want to puke their guts out. His reiatsu was tainted and the big man let the hollows see that he was no mere being.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Outcast of the Gotei 13   Outcast of the Gotei 13 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Applauding the Vizard's actions, Albatross followed the strong being appear in front of the two hollow minions, who to say the least collapsed to the ground almost immediately, there heads barely raised to give a violent look at the one known as Keto, though Albatross did not know the vizard's name. Clapping its smoky hands three times, Albatross walked behind its two minions, as the short leader of the exequias stomped on their heads, killing the two hollows instantly. Their bodies splattering into a bunch of spirit particles as they died. Albatross lost all interest in saving its minions, and nor did Albatross care for the violent stranger.

Cracking each of its knuckles, the three foot hollow chuckled lightly, as wisps of smoke floated through the air, all the while. Not one to talk openly, The Vasto Lorde hollow screeched out a laugh as it did not even released a smidgen of its true spiritual energy yet. The short hollow taking a few steps back wards from where the two dead minions used to be, Albatross lifted its index finger, skyward, as chemicals began forming behind the hollow. The chemicals being specialized tear gas that could cause temporary blindness if it came in contact with a victim's eyes, or was inhaled. Furthermore, Albatross created another batch of chemicals which would cause temporary hearing loss if absorbed through the skin, inhaled, or if the gas entered the ears.

Smiling in its dark heart, Albatross let the chemicals swirl around its body, as the chemicals looked the same as the white and black smoke of the short hollow to the tee. None could see it, but Albatross smiled at that moment. Its power level at that of moderate lieutenant at the time, but in all truth, Albatross did not want to exert itself just yet. Wanting to play with its new toy, before returning to Hueco Mundo for a snack.

Waving a greeting at the stranger, Albatross readied itself for combat, while appearing to be just standing casually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outcast of the Gotei 13   Outcast of the Gotei 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outcast of the Gotei 13
Page 1 of 1