Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Character Pictures I_vote_lcapCharacter Pictures I_voting_barCharacter Pictures I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Character Pictures I_vote_lcapCharacter Pictures I_voting_barCharacter Pictures I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Character Pictures Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Character Pictures Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Character Pictures Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Character Pictures Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Character Pictures Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Character Pictures Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Character Pictures Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Character Pictures Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Character Pictures Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Character Pictures Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Character Pictures Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Character Pictures

Go down 
+5
Anz
Konan
Rena
Shiori
密 Hisoka
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
密 Hisoka

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:52 am

Spoiler:

This is Kali, my character. She's the simplest profile drawing I've ever done. If you want me to draw your character profile, I don't mind the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Shiori

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:19 am

:O id like a pic Very Happy if ya dont mind
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:47 am

What do you want it to look like?

Template:

Eye color and shape:

Face structure:

Lips:

Hair style length and color:

Height and body structure:

butt, waist, and chest ratio:

clothing[optional]:

(please simplify)
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:32 am

[img]Character Pictures 12-03-10[/img]

rough draft for banner
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:25 am

it is amazing. you are a goddess.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
密 Hisoka

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:01 am

Th-thank you! by the way, here is the picture you asked for, though it's a work in progress

Character Pictures 12-03-12
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:14 am

Finished piece
Character Pictures Rena_p10
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:41 am

Character Pictures 11-19-10

I'm planning to make a naruto doushinjii based off of an rp forum site that I've been apart of for 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:17 pm

yaaaaaaaayyyyyy baaannkkkkaaaiiiii :3!!
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:18 am

Character Pictures 12-04-10
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:51 am

Character Pictures 12-04-11
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:38 pm

heheh. These are good. Lemme know when you finish the next one! :3 <3
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:56 am

Picture:

If you had no problem, i would like you to draw him in some kind of "Hollow-Armor". Means the Hollow Fragment on his Arm spreads and gets to soem kind of bone armor. I will quote the description from the App.

Quote :
Valentinos actually does not change much on Appearance but the Hollow Fragment on his Arm spreads turning to some kind of "Hollow-Armor" for Valentino. It will not cover the whole upper and lower body, but leave a cleave in the middle. The "Hollow-Armor would also spread at the legs and ends where the knee ends, leaving lots of holes and cleaves on the "Armor".
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:20 am

I sure can, but I would like a sort of... more "scientific" and "plain" manner of description than the lovely, almost poetic typing going on there please.
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:59 pm

ok well

My char has hsi Hollow fragment on his Arm... covering it fully tbh... so yeah it turns to some kind of hollow-armor [the bone parts] and covers almost his half body, but leaves a cleave in the middle of it [the clothing still stays usual xD]
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:06 am

I'd like a picture of my Shinigami's zan spirit please Very Happy, i dunno if it's a no go cause it's not character but if you'd be ok with it details are below.

Umigumo is a giant armored crab her six legs each six feet in length are covered in ornate silver armor and sea weed clings to them. Her legs come together to a large armored carapace, which like the legs is covered in ornate silver. However unlike your regular every day six foot tall crabs, she has the face of a woman, which protrudes from the carapace where the mouth would normally be. Her pale pearly white skin seems stretched as if attempting to escape from the main body. Her eyes are bright turquoise green with long eyelashes and thin brows. Despite her appearance her facial features are delicate with pencil thin lips that curve into a soft-spoken smile below a small nose. Her entire body always seems to be covered in a viscous iridescence oil.
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:05 am

*sigh*...

What color is it? what type of fragment? is there any spacing? is it on the neck, arms, hands, upper chest ect. if there IS a space, what's filling it? is the clothes going to be over or under it? what texture do you want for it?

Just a "there is a cleave and a fragment is there" isn't going to make this a very good drawing.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:05 am

I'd like you to draw my shinigami Lilia please, Description below. Also, if you could draw a large grey wolf in there behind her or next to her, that would be awesome, but if the wolf is to much trouble leave it out.

Template:

Eye color and shape: green eyes, with an almond shape. she's missing her right eye, so draw a blue bandana over that, and have a bit of a fringe covering it

Face structure: oval in shape.

Lips: bowshaped, kind of in between thin and full. dark pink in color

Hair style length and color: long, almost to her waste, and dark blond

Height and body structure: 5'3" the wolf would be up to her waist, petite body

butt, waist, and chest ratio: She's petite, Improvise. Razz

clothing[optional]: A shingami unform, with a long red sash around the waste, and two wakizashi (about 2 and a half to 3 foot long,)

and thank you very much, pm me when you finish it. There's no rush, by the way.

Last edited by Zenke on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:25 am

ha... poor Hisoka.. perhaps this was a bad idea for you deary? ^^;
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:58 am

Nah. Since I'm only accepting the ones that actually listened and did the template. ^_^''' sorry, that comment was a bit too rude...
Zenke, I'll be done with your picture either today (12-13-2011) and the maximum waiting period will be friday (12-16-2011). One question: do you want the wakizashi to be on the left side, right side, or one on each hip? Also, do you have any positions, backgrounds, facial expressions you want done?

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:08 am

Yay! I don't have any preferences on back ground or pose, but make her look cute and happy. As for the wakizashi, one on each side.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:53 am

I'm not asking for a full Char, I wanted to know, if you could draw an article of clothing.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
密 Hisoka

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:09 am

Sure, just put it in the description, and I'll give you the due date for when I post it.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:15 am

Hmm. Not sure what you mean by put it in the description, but, I will do this.
A black trenchcoat, that goes to ankles. It has white flames, along the bottom, and on the cuffs. Then, there is a white cross, on the back.

Is that enough info? XD If not, just pm me.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Anz
Staff
Anz

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:23 am

So here's my shini spirit I did my best to work her into the template:

Template:

Eye color and shape:
Bright turquoise green with long eyelashes and thin eyebrows, her eyes are medium sized and closer to the natural teardrop shape u see some tomes if that makes sense.

Face structure:
Pale white pearly skin with stretched skin which protrudes from her carapace, it almost looks like her face is trying to escape. She also has a small nose, with a slight point.

Lips:
Pencil thin, slightly purplish

Hair style length and color:
None her face is protruding out the body, where the crabs mouth and eye’s would be.

Height and body structure:
Well first off she’s a crab, a giant armored crab her six legs each six feet in length are covered in ornate silver armor and sea weed clings to them. Her legs come together to a large armored carapace, which like the legs is covered in ornate silver. By ornate I mean there are engravings in it your choice could be flowers or waves or something.

Notes:
Her body is covered in an iridescent oil and she has a slightly ghostly feel to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Pictures
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next