Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Abilities for Jensen and Ashen I_vote_lcapAbilities for Jensen and Ashen I_voting_barAbilities for Jensen and Ashen I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Abilities for Jensen and Ashen I_vote_lcapAbilities for Jensen and Ashen I_voting_barAbilities for Jensen and Ashen I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Abilities for Jensen and Ashen Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Abilities for Jensen and Ashen Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Abilities for Jensen and Ashen Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Abilities for Jensen and Ashen Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Abilities for Jensen and Ashen Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Abilities for Jensen and Ashen Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Abilities for Jensen and Ashen Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Abilities for Jensen and Ashen Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Abilities for Jensen and Ashen Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Abilities for Jensen and Ashen Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Abilities for Jensen and Ashen Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Abilities for Jensen and Ashen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Abilities for Jensen and Ashen Empty
PostSubject: Abilities for Jensen and Ashen   Abilities for Jensen and Ashen EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Name: Inner rage

Description: The user Focuses on his anger, using it as fuel to increase the power of his attacks. This can only be used When in the normal state, but can be combined with a vizard mask. For 5 posts, His spiritual pressure and strength gain a boost of x2. Any hado or cero he casts become x1.5 times stronger (an increase of .5) The user is unnafected by fear and emotional abilities for the duration of this ability. Can be used once a thread.

Who can use it: People who suffer from anger issues or battle rage can be though this be either Ashen or jensen.

Character: Jensen reinhart, Ashen reinhart.

========================================================

Name: Inner Peace

Description: The user focuses on something that calms them when enraged, and Inner rage has been activated. The user Becomes calm and peaceful. They become More aware of their surroundings, and can anticipate attacks with greater ease. The x2 boost to strength carries over and it also gives a x2 boost to speed and reflexes, and also shields from fear and anger inducing abilities and effects.
Inner peace lasts for 3 posts, and cannot be used unless inner Rage has been activated the previous post.

Who can use it: Anyone with anger Issues can learn this from Jensen, as long as they have mastered controlling that anger.

Character: Jensen reinhart. (Ashen will learn it eventually from Jensen.)

Last edited by Zenke on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Abilities for Jensen and Ashen   Abilities for Jensen and Ashen EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:28 am

I see nothing wrong, honestly.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Abilities for Jensen and Ashen   Abilities for Jensen and Ashen EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:20 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abilities for Jensen and Ashen   Abilities for Jensen and Ashen Empty

Back to top Go down

Abilities for Jensen and Ashen
Page 1 of 1