Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner I_vote_lcap{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner I_voting_bar{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner I_vote_lcap{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner I_voting_bar{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner Empty
PostSubject: {Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner   {Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Sinner Information

Name: Blazik Newman
True Age: Somwhere between seven-to-eight centuries old
Sex: Male
Personality: Normally Blazik is a nice, intelligent person who has the stubbornness of a donkey.  He usually wants to be left alone, but he can trust other people.  In fact, he can be quite loyal and trustworthy to anyone who treats him with respect and kindness....  THEN there is the matter of his extreme case of poor anger management.  If there is a small remark, a tiny action, a minor inconvenience, or just crappy luck,  Blazik can get pretty angered.  Hell, it's more than likely that he'll be quite infuriated.  And sometimes he would get enraged over nothing.

Blazik truly hates being in his demonic looking form, because he hates the fact that he has fur and feathers which always somehow manage to do something to piss him off.  In fact, just by getting angry enough to get into his more demonic forms infuriates him even further, making it much more likely that he'll either stay in his true demonic looking form or his halfway-transformation form.  Also, he becomes more beast-like the longer he stays or transforms into his other demonic looking forms.

It's embarrassing for him to admit it, but this sinner acts differently to different genders.  Usually around people who obviously look male, he is able to maintain his usual composure.  However, when he is around anyone that obviously female, he doesn't know how to act as he views women as a different species rather than a sex.  He gets flustered whenever he is faced with a woman who does something odd, such as giving him a hug, wears different clothing than usual, wearing skimpy-ish clothing, winks at him, anything that seems flirtatious or suggestive.  It is rather humorous to see him flustered, but Blazik would more than likely kick anyone else's ass who laughs at this whenever the woman leaves.

Blazik has no knowledge of anything of the past four hundred something years, due to his coma-like state of being sealed in order to learn to have a more human form again.  This means that Blazik is entirely out of the loop, and he hates not being informed.  In fact, something he hates almost as much as his fur and feathers is feeling a sense of something being hidden from him.

Something else came out of Blazik's learning to control his appearance, and it was a bit of an embarrassing side-effect.  This side-effect has something to do with anyone of the opposite gender.  Blazik, who already seems as if he is too aware of the opposite gender, gets irritations and itches and heat changes and the like when he is near a woman.  It bugs the living hell out of him, which adds on to the awkwardness he has around women.

Likes: Fire/Heat/Explosions/etc., High-Speed/Swiftness, Tea
Fears: Water/Liquids, Losing Control of Himself One Day, Women (He likes women, but its more of him being highly uncomfortable around them...  An allergy, per sey),

Character Appearance

Height:     6 foot 3 inches   //  1.9 meters
Weight:    114.6 pounds  //   52.0 kilograms
Physical Traits: {Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner Blazik10
Clothing: If you see it, he's wearing it
Accessories: Refer to the picture if you will.  What the picture excludes from what I imagine is an Amber tinted jewel, which has a rockyish, yet spherical looking appearance.  Within the gem, a faint crimson glow can be seen emanating in a tendril-ish way, waving inside the crystal which flows inwards and outwards within the center.  That crystal is something that Blazik found that allowed him to control his form.  What is meant by this is that his appearance changes to a more...  human-ish standards, as in nothing that looks demonic or out of the norm.  That, and Blazik doesn't want to deal the fur and feathers all the damn time.  This jewel's effects gradually come undone as his emotions of rage, fury, and anger rise.  In other words, his emotions coorespond to his appearance (appearances will be shown in the spoiler below)

Spoiler:

Sinner Mask:{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner Sinner11

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Blazik fights like an animal.  He attacks all out, lets his emotions control him, doesn't limit himself, always attacks to kill.  He rushes his enemy, not wanting to give them any time to react.
Strengths: Extremely high strength and speed, Resistance (not immunity) to fire-based attacks [50% damage resistance], High Endurance, High hand-based combat techniques
Weaknesses: No Long Range Attacks, Poor Defensive Capabilities, High Weakness to water (including rain {attacks against him are twice as strong in rain}) [water attacks do double damage], Easilly Enraged, Fatigues a little fast, no capabilities in using any type of weaponry

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?: Blazik does not have any weapons...  Of AAAANY kind.  And he is not a tentacle monster, sorry for disappointing Hentai fans and blah blah blah.
*flips a couple pages*  Here we are, 'Blazik Newman is a Physical Combat Pyromancer, using any and all versions of fire/heat/lava powers that are available to him.  Basically, Blazik has strong resistance to fire attacks, while being able to deal high power fire/heat/lava based abilities.  Also, this gives Blazik advantages over enemies that have elements based around cold elements, such as ice.  But it also means being less resistant to water-using enemies, as it causes his fire abilities to be less effective.'

Name: Scorch
Effect: Blazik's body arms and legs are extremely hot.  A touch from him is the same as getting close to a fire and getting yourself burnt.  But that is all the time when he is not in his fully disguised form.  However, in his real form, every time he actually makes an attempt to attack (a punch/kick), the limb he is attacking with gets engulfed in flames for the duration of the punch/kick.  In summary, Disguised form means that the scorch ability is null and void.  Half-transformed form means that his limbs are super heated but won't engulf in flames.  Full transformation means that the entire Scorch ability is applicable.

Name: Laval Lariat
Effect: Blazik builds up heat and energy within his right arm.  Then he will shoot himself as a projectile, blasting towards his enemy as his right arm becomes engulfed in lava that sticks to his arm.  Blazik can not change direction after he unleashed this attack, and can only change direction after he stops moving.  IF Blazik catches someone with his lava arm, he will lift that person off the ground for a half-second, and slam him down along with his body in order to complete the lariat.  Once Blazik and his target slam into the ground, a fiery explosion (with the force of around a Hado 60) will occur on the impact point for just a second.  This ability has a 4 post cooldown.

Name: Molten encasment
Effect: Blazik builds up energy and heat in one of his feet, and when he stomps a giant pillar of molten magma/lava/idgaf-what-it's-called-at-this-point spouts out of the ground and engulfs Blazik.  After a couple of seconds, the lava/magma subsides and reveals Blazik having his arms and legs encased in an armor-like molten encasement.  The armor lasts 2 posts, and after the armor wears off it will start the cooldown of 3 posts.

Name: Heat Sphere
Effect: Blazik builds energy and heat in his hands.  Then he will clap his hands together and, when he pulls his hands away from each other, a ball of fire is created in between his hands.  Then Blazik can slam the ball into the ground and create a 20 foot radius ball of fire around him.  It's basically a barrier, as it is hollow on the inside and is only a solidified form of fire that seperates him and anyone within twenty feet away from him from the rest of the world, and it can withstand up to Hado 60.  The ball is there for only 1 post, and after the sphere wears off this ability will have a 2 post cooldown.

Name: Gaasyendietha Eruption
Effect: Blazik builds up heat and energy in his arms.  Then the next two punches (one per fist) he makes will have the power of Gran Rey Ceros as a Fire/lava explosion occurs when his fists makes contact with anything other than himself.  Cooldown of 4 posts.

Name: Infernal Blast
Effect: This ability is Blazik almost literally exploding in a ball of flames around him.  However, he doesn't explode himself, it's just an explosive release of reiatsui that engulfs the surrounding 15 feet radius of him in searing flames. The attack is as powerful as a Gran Rey Cero.  This ability has a 3 post cooldown.

Back Drop

Background: Blazik, when he was human, was known as anything BUT human.  He was alive during the medieval-ish times, and he was one of the more successful barbarians.  Although he was left out of history, it was for good reason that he was covered up.  Blazik N. the barbarian was known as the devil of the east.  Originally, Blazik was a European who lived normally for the first 6 years of his life, until his village was raided.  Everyone except him and his little 1-year old sister died.  Contrary to what any sane person would want to believe in middle age times, the barbarians weren't attacking.  In fact, it was a band of mercenary knights that were raiding the village.  The village he lived in finally grew the balls to say that they shouldn't pay 'protection fees' to the knights.  The knights, obviously, were pissed and since the village was not the only venue of payment they could make as the village was the one who had to pay the least amount of money due to the fact that the village was a shipping village, one that had a side facing the sea.

Blazik and his little sister were able to avoid dying by Blazik literally jumping down into the villages well.  Blazik remembered that there was enough water within the well that he could jump down into safely, and then have enough room to stand without draining his own energy by constantly swimming due to the bucket that was in the well being flippin' 2 feet tall.  Most of the knights knew Blazik jumped into the deep town well, but didn't bother to kill him as it was too much effort to kill someone like that, so they let Blazik stay in the well...  to starve to death.

Blazik was able to stay alive in the well for about a week.  Sadly, his little sister had passed away due to not having enough food.  She died after day 3 due to starvation, which caused Blazik to be in a pissed and sad state of mind.  On the eighth day of being in the well, he heard commotion in the city, which sounded very jolly and more happy sounding in contrast to the murderous rage of the knights.  So, the half-dead Blazik shouted for help within the well.  About 7 people almost immediately looked into the well, and due to the well having a bit of a roof on top of it little Blazik couldn't see the faces of the men  All of them instantly started pulling the rope, lifting the bucket holding a half-conscious kid within it out of the well.  Almost instantly, Blazik passed out.

When he next woke up, he was being watched by a hell of a lot of bearded men that looked scary as shit.  Blazik literally jumped out of the bed in fear and tried to run away, but buckled over due to malnutrition, lack of energy, and a horrible case of starvation.  The men picked him up and back into the chair, and put a hell of a lot of food on a wooden cutting board in front of him.  Not being able to help himself, Blazik ate it all without restraint.  Afterwards, when Blazik seemed full, a red bearded man with a scarred and blind white right eye walks into the the room.  He gets down on his knee and looks at Blazik with his good, left, golden eye.  He talks to Blazik in a broken English with an obvious russian-sounding accent.

"Survivhor uf...  Musscre in vlage?" He said.  Blazik nods weakly.  The man nods back and looks back at his men, talking in a language that sounded very foreign to him, but there was a phrase that he said at the end that Blazik could barely make out.  "Kull teh so-cullt defunders~!"  Apparently, from what Blazik could understand, these really were barbarians.  He was taught his entire life that their only pleasure in life was to plunder, rape, and kill.  However, from what he could tell, these barbarians are different.  They apparently have a vendetta against those knights for some reason that he wouldn't learn until decades later.

Over the decades he lived with the barbarians, he learned how to speak their native language, learned how to fight, and somewhere along the way adopted their way of life.  Around the age of 26, the old barbarian leader was dying.  In his dying words, he gave authority over the barbarian group to Blazik.  This was the one thing that helped Blazik feel able to do something about the massacre.  After the old leader's death, Blazik made the order of going to one of the other villages that he distinctly remembered those knights defending as Blazik lived there for half of a year when he was 4.

Once there, Blazik walked lone into the village, wearing the most civil clothing he could scavenge from and walked to the village head.  Blazik explained that he was leading a barbarian group, but before the man could react Blazik said that he himself was a victim of the mercenary knights and that he wanted to end their tyranny and get revenge at the same time.  The man had pondered many hours, asking many questions to make sure Blazik was telling the truth, and finally reached the answer of allowing Blazik to set a trap.  First the village was to deny paying the knights, and as the knights leave the village to prepare for an all out attack each house would have two barbarians each inside, waiting to ambush the attacking knights.  As the knights enter the village, Blazik and his 9 best barbarian troops would infiltrate the mostly deserted knight camp and massacre everyone their and burn the camp down.

The plan was a total success, and Blazik didn't want payment from the village but instead took all the weapons, armor, and money the knights had as payment.  Now, at this point Blazik and his troops were known as the knightly barbarians.

Some would ask, 'Wow, Blazik sounds like an all around good guy!  What could have made him become a sinner for doing something so wonderful?'

Well, it was 3 years after killing those knights.  His barbarian crew were getting restless.  Even though all of them liked being known as good guys and accepts everything that comes with the title of being known as good, they were starving as they were, well, barbarians who relied on pillaging villages to get free food instead of being given free food for doing good things, as the free food stopped to come in.  Blazik was against this however, and so the barbarians decided that it was time for new management.  In the middle of the night, one of the barbarians took his throwing axe and cut right into the middle and top of Blazik's head.  Blazik, presumed to be dead from this blow, was thrown out into the woods and the barbarians moved on out.

After a good three days, Blazik woke up as he miraculously recovered from a more than fatal blow.  However, this miracle did not come without cost, as a part of his brain was destroyed due to the barbarian's traitorous act.  The piece that was destroyed killed the kind hearted Blazik, leaving only a blood thirsty maniac behind that grew a terrible lust for killing and violence, and for over a whole decade he single-handedly destroyed hundreds of villages, killed hundreds of barbarians, knights, peasants, anyone who looked at him wrong...  Everyone.

Everyone feared him at this point, and his old crew even thought that he was supposed to be dead.  Wanting to confirm the liveliness of their old leader, they followed Blazik's blood-soaked trail of destruction that lead somewhere into the middle of Asia.  Months later, they caught up to Blazik, who was laughing at the chaos of death and burning destruction he had done to a farming village.  They felt as if they needed to finish the job, as they were afraid that Blazik was hunting them down when in reality Blazik had totally forgotten about them until he was attacked by them.

Again, Blazik decimated his old crew without mercy, compassion, and remorse.  At that point, people thought he made a deal with the devil in order to get ungodly strength.  And those people, against all natural belief, were absolutely correct.  Blazik was still a soul when he was attacked and left for dead for those three days many a year ago.  What happened was that a demon was roaming the earth, and he saw Blazik who was all full of anger and rage at his traitorous comrades.  The demon gave Blazik a deal, one that would allow Blazik to come back to life in order to live even longer.  The catch was that Blazik wouldn't be technically himself when he comes back to life, a vessel that would contain this demon's soul along with him.  Blazik, influenced by rage, accepted this deal and became the evil being that became the Devil of the East.

A year after he decimated his old crew, he came upon a village and razed it to the ground.  He murdered everyone, until he heard a noise.  He was sure he killed everyone, but apparently some little kid was alive...  He had to murder him.  He heard the kid cry out again, and the sound came from...  the...  well..?

A pain occurred in his head, but the demon was still in control.  He looked into the well and saw the little boy cowering in the bucket.  Wanting to kill him, the possessed Blazik pulled the rope and the kid out of the well.  He picked the kid up and threw him onto the ground, with a boot to the kid he was applying pressure.  But something made Blazik step off the kid's head.  Blazik got on one knee after picking up the kid onto his feet, who was frozen with fear.  "Leave...  Before...  I lose...  CONTROL!!!"  The kid ran from Blazik, who was now temporarily in control of his body.  Before the demon could repossess the body again, Blazik pulled out his sword and stabbed himself in the neck.  In minutes, he was dead.

The next thing he saw when he awoke was the demon again.  The demon woke up at the same time as him, and in seconds the two were fighting each other to the death for what seemed like an eternity.  What felt like weeks passed, and that was when Blazik overpowered the demon and murdered him.  Then everything turned bright again.  Blazik woke up in a dark cave-like place.  This was not the place he was at before he killed himself, most assuredly.  Blazik pushed himself off the ground, but as he did this he saw something odd about his hand...  It looked like a talon.  He then looked at his entire body that he can see normally w/o a mirror.  He looked exactly like the demon now.  He stole his body now, however it seems that this change of control is permanent.

Many years, decades, and then centuries passed.  Blazik, who was still how he was before he made the deal with the demon, eventually became corrupted himself as he was influenced by all the demons in the place he eventually learned was what every false religion preached if someone was evil...  Hell.  Blazik was back to more or less himself, but what made him much more corruptible was the sneak attack those many years ago where he lost a piece of his brain.  It really didn't matter much nowaday since he was dead, but it had effected his emotions immensely.  The biggest change was his anger, which spiked exponentially in seconds at the slightest things.

Blazik was at a point where he was constantly enraged and hated that his emotions were controlling him, just like the demon was except he can't kill his emotions.  However, through rumors of the demons that he murdered, he heard of a jewel that could fulfill two of any demon's wish if the jewel became part of the person's body.  Willing to take the risk, Blazik journeyed to where the jewel was purported to be.  

Eventually, Blazik found it in one of the almost bottomless pits where the dead dead demons where thrown into.  Blazik took it to the first level of hell and allowed his soul to meld with the jewel.  The jewel had joined with Blazik's chest, but had caused him to solidify into a statue for as long as Blazik was alive, which meant he would be double what he was when Blazik was technically alive again.  The jewel did fulfill Blazik's wishes.  The jewel gave him the ability to change his own appearance so he could look like he usually did and the jewel also gave him more control over his emotions.  However, as the jewel sealed him into a statue-like form, Blazik's mind was still active.  During the time he was sealed, Blazik realized that there was another catch to the jewel.  He wasn't able to voluntarily control his appearance, and it didn't make Blazik's emotions normal again.  In fact, both of the wishes tied with each other, and as his emotion of anger rose, his body will temporarily start reverting to the demon form which in turn allows Blazik's anger grow even faster and higher.

After the many years of sealed imprisonment, Blazik became able to move again, but as soon as he started moving, his demonic appearance started to melt into a human appearance...  His old human appearance, but not exactly like his old appearance.  In fact, his new demon form affected the colors and shades of his skin, hair, and even clothing.  This sucks...

Well, at least Blazik has clothing after the appearance control.  Anyways, he is now wandering the what is now the future of Hell...  Wondering what has changed over what felt like forever.

Side Notes: My current avatar is a Haziken, so don't think Blazik Newman is a Haziken.  Blazik is a true blooded Blaziken xD...
RP Sample: https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t1662-underage-motorcyclist-getting-a-job-no-problems-there-right

Last edited by Blazik_N on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: {Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner   {Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:44 pm

Please Clarify your ressistance to fire in % Note that 75% is the maximum ressistance to any element allowed. 

Please clarify your ressistance to water in % like above, that or say you take double, triple or what ever amount of damage from water, though I'm guessing it'll mirror your fire ressistance.

Laval Lariat: How strong is the explosion damage wise?

Infernal blast: Same as above, damage?

keep in mind the Sinner rules, and their post limits too. I'll tier you at 2-1. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

PostSubject: Re: {Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner   {Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:52 pm

Fixed what you asked for...
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: {Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner   {Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:40 pm

Seconded, pending the fulfillment of the Sinner requirements.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner   {Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner Empty

Back to top Go down

{Finished} Blazik Newman the Sinner
Page 1 of 1