Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) I_vote_lcapSinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) I_voting_barSinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) I_vote_lcapSinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) I_voting_barSinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) Empty
PostSubject: Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H)   Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:30 am

Basic Information

Name: H
True Age: 90
Sex: Non-Gender

Personality: Rejected by his own peers, H is too cruel for most everyone he meets, as H lived his life he developed a cruel personality from the get go. The first one to destroy anything in his way, H cares nothing for morals, humanity, or any of the words which people have created over the years. Possessing no bonds of friendship, the only bonds H has are those which can help him climb up the ladder of life. Fighting with those who may be called allies out of pure whim or out of need. Anyone is a potential target for this mad man, who wishes to kill mane and destroy all who approach. Building a throne from the ground up, H has ambition and seeks to challenge himself, and to become the strongest being in the universe. Whether things are possible or not, the sinner doesn't care, all he wants is his own goals in life. Full of laughter, H has only one personality, and uses it to his full advantage to keep people off guard when they are around him. Catching people of guard with personas, H takes people in and twists them to be what he wants them to be. It is his favorite pass time to warp innocent minds into darkness.

Living for the present, H does not dwell on the past or the future, finding both useless. Rather, the sinner would live for the here and now, experience all which life has to offer, and then twist and break it to what he wants. A manipulator by heart, the man loves watching people turn to the dark side of moments when serious events take place. Having patience to befit a god, H will spend years with people to mold them, and then speak his poisonous words in their ears to do dreadful actions for his amusement. Amusements such as murder, suicide, divorce, genocide, stealing, and above all torture. All of H's sick amusements are made out as vents for the sinner.

When it all comes down to it, H is a terrible being who deserves death, or at least that is what every one says about him. Though, he suffers from mental disorders beyond comprehension, hearing voices in his head telling him what to do and when to do it most of the time. Voices of past victims, voices of family, and enemies. Those who seek nothing more but to kill and seek havoc take home in the an's head. H has destroyed numerous men and women in his long life, but in the end he feels no regret, no sympathy. No empathy for the weak, the strong, the neutral, or the evil. H wants to see the world catch on fire and to watch it burn.

A fan of the tragic arts, H is always on top of the newest trends of torture and ideas of how to die. Even taking these ideas from movies, books, and plays into action on other people. Furthermore, H is not a true sadist or masochist in any way or form. H goes for the most efficient way of going about things. Though he does not enjoy experiencing pain himself, he doesn't care it does not slow him down nor scare him in anyway. While inflicting pain is a great pass time for H, in the end he does not care one bit. Having a neutral stand point for most everything but himself, H would not normally be found as a loyal subject for any organization, but if something intertwines with his ambitions, the sinner would practically die for the organization.

Depressed to the point of being unable to stand up and go about life at time, he fights his depression with most of his mental energy at times, however it is nearly hopeless for him to live a normal life, even for a sinner. Out of his sadness spawned hatred, a hatred for humanity and all who have lived a better life than himself. This hatred is directed towards most every one of his victims, which he manipulates so that he is not alone in being a depressive lunatic.

Some may see H as childish, and for the most part is is true, he is greedy, wanting, and needy. If he wants something H will go to great lengths to get what he wants. Though, H is the laziest sinner possibly to exist. Not possessing a real outwards personality for others unless it has to do with manipulating people, H displays a boring monotone voice and facial expression at all times. Usually the type to sit back and relax no matter the circumstances, he does not display emotion, not even due to pain, H possesses a unique trait where he can, as if like a light switch, turn off his emotions. Being able to enjoy pain when needed, dislike pain, or be completely neutral, while the same is true about inflicting pain.

Even the man's powers display traits of flexibility and slothfulness. H is one to go for the efficient way of doing things, just to get it over and done with. Or the sinner doesn't do anything at all. Passive aggressive by nature, H will fight back when he has be slighted, no matter who it is, and seek revenge in unorthodox ways which does not incriminate himself.

H is able to obsess over the smallest things, he may not show it on the outside, but the man can focus intently on anything or things. Even though, H has this odd mishmash of behaviors, H has a very flexible ideal, in that he does whatever benefits himself most, or his ambition. Usually the punctual type, H is anywhere at anytime on the dot when required, seeing nothing as impossible he tends to be naive when it comes to certain ideas, but in the end he is intelligent, and of solid character for an evil being. Modest to an odd point, the man does not take as much credit as he should for his accomplishments, it is enough for his goals to be furthered.

Seeing Fear
Testing his strength
Challenging his intellect
Bringing out the darkness in others
Sitting in the dark
Defeating his enemies
Watching tragedies
Listening to death cries
Scaring people
Creating ruin

Fears:
Fear of Immobility
Fear of monotony
Fear of having none to defeat
Fear of bright lights

Character Appearance

Height: Five Feet Tall
Weight: Fifty Pounds
Physical Traits: H is a skeletal being, literally. His entire body lacking skin, muscle, and organic tissues. Possessing the physical body of the human skeletal system. The bones are a brilliant silver color, which reflects the light around his body. An oozing core lays within the ribs of this skeletal form, which is made of the same material. The core is his life source, his soul is literally visible to everyone, unless it is covered. His soul is a liquid-like silver substance, similar in appearance to Mercury. Its entire body is made out of its substance it controls.
Clothing: H's mask surrounds his core, in an orb made of silver colored material. Other than that and a ragged cloak of black, H is a walking skeleton.
Accessories: A sphere mask, covering his soul, and a ragged black cloak for his body, the cloak also comes with a hood.

Spoiler:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: H fights lazily, not really caring to dodge or take a hit at times, the skeleton man is a solid close combat and ranged fighter. Preferring to play tricks on his opponents, H takes his time in a fight using his vasts amount of stamina, while also going for efficiency in combat. The type to use bludgeoning weapons instead of cutting weapons. H is a rather unpredictable skeleton in combat, changing tactics at a moment's notice. Not above deceit and creating false personas to win a fight. H would rather kick sand in an opponents eyes than play by the rules.
Strengths: H's durability and stamina are his best traits as a fighter, with strength coming in at a close second to those. While also being well off in close combat and long distance strikes.
Weaknesses: H's speed is his weakest link in his majority of traits. While a lack of spiritual sensing and energy based attacks also has him at a loss, having to rely on physical attacks to make ends meet.

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?: All of H's abilities revolve around his mystery substance which he can create, and manipulate at will.

Name:
Effect:

Name:
Effect:

Name:
Effect:

Name:
Effect:

Name: Mystery Substance Abilities
Effect: The Substance H manipulates has special properties and effects which take place as passive powers. The substance has a scorching ability, similar in the aspect of acidic touch, however, this scorching ability is much more powerful than an acidic touch, and causes severe burns where the substance touches. Regardless of material, a scorch mark will be left where the substance touches the object. The substance penetrates spiritual energy. Furthermore, there is no distance limit on the manipulation of the substance, or where it can be created. The substance can be detonated with the force of a cero, but the area of the explosion would only be five times as large as how much of the substance is used in the blast. So a one foot cube would become a five foot cube of an explosion. Once detonation occurs, the used substance disappears. The substance cannot be absorbed, nor can it be manipulated by any one else other than H. It is able to change its properties as well, from becoming a super conductor of electricity, to not allowing even he slightest current through the material. The scorching ability is able to be turned on or off. Along with the numerous other properties of various materials. Being able to become slippery, dull, shiny, rough, and so on. The speed of manipulation is that of a bala speed and can become slower on a whim. The substance can be manipulated into working objects and machinery, whether it be a toaster, a bath tub, or what have you. The Substance is immune to temperature, and other ways state of matter can be changed, the substance cannot change state of matter without H's own consent. A fifty foot by fifty foot by fifty foot cube can be created of the substance, upon reaching the limit there is a five post cool down. The substance's viscosity can be changed. The substance can be changed to that of a liquid, solid, or gas. The hardest the substance can become is zanpaktou strength.

Name:
Effect:

Back Drop

Background: Rejected by his family at a young age, H lived day to day alone in the streets. Society cared nothing for the boy who survived by stealing is next meal in the back alley ways of cities. Never one to join a group, H lived in solitude, caring nothing for humans or anyone with a soul. When his parents abandoned H, they left him with no name, he was a baby raised by the sewer rats and the ditch dwellers. The homeless took him in as any other, though despite this seeming happy light in the darkness, H grew up and named himself, for the homless who raised him to child hood thought one should name themselves. Thus, through the weak and the poor, H discovered his own name at a young age.

Among these poor people were teachers, failed CEO's and many other intelligent people who have failed in society. They filled this young man with a hatred for conformity and government. Filling this husk with their tainted words, and knowledge of univerisities and experience. At a young age H discovered the passion of learning and revenge. Being slighted by many other theives and cruel people both rich and poor. From the failures of others, H grew intelligent over the years as he took everyone else's mistakes and applied them, achieving success in small portions, until finally beng able to live independently.

Sustaining a small income from the stock market, H lived a simple enough life in the outskirts of town, living together with many of the once homeless who raised him, or whom he met during his young days. The apartment was small, but all the income racked together from everyone brought a decent amount of food to the table and enough warmth to live a better life than out of the streets.

Years past as H grew older into an adult, all of his informal education paying off in the long run and short term. People came and went from H's life, as he lived day to day as a partial loner. As he lived through life, many of the older people he knew died, unknown to why, H shrugged it off, having been born with an innate callous personality, which everone seemed to be afraid of. Unbeknowest to himself was a strane substance which took root in his very soul, one which was twisted and broken. One day H was hit by a car on one of his normal walks of pickpocketing and delivering fast food for fast money. But instead of blood and gore, only a hollow inside was able to be seen inside H's body. A body full of silver liquid warped into a ball, wich oozed from his shattered skin.

Running from the scene of the revelation, H left a trail of the silver ooze behind him as he ran through the alleys, cupping the liquid inside his body. Full knowing that it was not normal. Though, now H had a uniqueness not usually held by most. As e smelled the acrid scent of the liquid, nearby animals fled from him, as the poisonous substance leaked out around causing things to run and become sick. As it scorched the ground like acid.

More years past, as H learned about this odd substance, learned the tricks of the material and decieding to try his hand at what he always wanted to do, destroy the people he hated. After a mass murder of innocents in a town square, H was brought down by the Coalition past superior officers, who soon died from the wounds they sustained. And H was sent to hell.

Side Notes: I will fill in the other abilites when i reach a higher post count, for now I am fine with one power.
RP Sample: N/A

Last edited by Orange on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H)   Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:40 am

becuase of limits on poisons i dont like the look of your toxin. I think blood thinning and low blood pressure are a problem. As is white blood cells. Also, i'd like if the toxin effects wore off after a few posts, and the person becomes immune for atleast 3 post before it can effect them again.

Other side effects are: minor joint pain, numbness, congested nose, watery eyes, slightly blurred vision, and muscle cramps.

maybe have a max of two of this kicking in at once. because all of them together with headaches and dizzyness can mess some one up pretty badly.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H)   Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:57 am

Edits have been made, but dizziness was not a 'side effect' such as watery eyed and so on. The toxin also caused a burning sensation and actual burns such as acidic touch could do, but the edits have been made with certain changes such as longer post effects or shorter post limits, etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H)   Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:17 am

Approved. Tier 1-5. you've proved your no noob I think.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H)   Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Seconded
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H)   Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:23 am

I felt that I should modify H so the list below will explain listed changes.
I would like to request a re-evaluation for H, as well.

Please compare and contrast the revised and past version of Mystery substance ability.

I like to request a re-evaluation of H for a higher tier. as well

-Moved old powers of H to Microsoft Word and below in the spoiler.

-Mystery Substance power has been revised.

-Powers being edited.

CURRENTLY: Finished

Past Mystery substance ability
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H)   Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sinner by Orange MODS, Finished,ready for rechecking (H)
Page 1 of 1