Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
saito hiroshi (finished) I_vote_lcapsaito hiroshi (finished) I_voting_barsaito hiroshi (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
saito hiroshi (finished) I_vote_lcapsaito hiroshi (finished) I_voting_barsaito hiroshi (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
saito hiroshi (finished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
saito hiroshi (finished) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
saito hiroshi (finished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
saito hiroshi (finished) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
saito hiroshi (finished) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
saito hiroshi (finished) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
saito hiroshi (finished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
saito hiroshi (finished) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
saito hiroshi (finished) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

saito hiroshi (finished) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

saito hiroshi (finished) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

saito hiroshi (finished)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

saito hiroshi (finished) Empty
PostSubject: saito hiroshi (finished)   saito hiroshi (finished) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:59 pm

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Saito Hiroshi
True Age: 784
Sex: Male
Personality: Saito is actually a nice shinigami but has a temper. Saito loves to play with the little kids of rukongia. Thats were he shows most of his affection for them. He promised them all that he would become powerful and protect and serve people. He usually acts as if he is not even close to a captains level when he is with others. But when he is with his squad he is strict but in a nice way about it.

When is is not around the kids of rukongia. He is trying to find a women. He is a bit pervy but the women really like him. This kind of gives him a big ego about himself but he likes it. He often gets a bit depressed if someone new starts getting all of the attention from the women. He often dresses himself up as a man in a white suit. Then walks around peeking into the women captains rooms. He usually never gets caught but he has only once but got away before anyone could find out it was him.

He rather not kill if he can get out of it. He really cares for the humans of earth. All most as much as for the kids of rukongia. He believes they are not as bad as others say. This is much of the way is outside of a fight. In a fight he like it says above does not like to kill. But in a battle a kind of nice rage you could say comes over him. He gets so involved in the fight that the only thing that would get his mind off the fight is if any humans or kids of rukongia were to get harmed.

He has a dark side that most never see. But if they do they are most likely not going to live. If any of his friends or kids of rukongia were to get killed; or hurt really bad, his body turns into a burst of rage. His eye's glow dark redish this look would send a chill down any one's back if they were to look at him. This rage he has changes his personality completely. He wont stop trying to kill his opponent until they are dead of if he finds out his friends are ok.

Likes: *Likes to play with the kids of rukongia when he has free time

* loves to spy on women when he has the free time to do so

* loves emily vansickle a human girl. He has feel in love with. He tries to keep the SS from knowing but he thinks their on him seeing he stays gone longer than he should when he goes to KT.

Fears: Fears that if they kids of rukongia were to get hurt he would not know what to do but blame himself

* fears that his girl emily was to get hurt he would die with all of the hurt and pain from the feelings.

* hates spiders and clowns swears that if a human was to do this bring a spider and clown doing stuff together he would die from seeing it.

Character Appearance

Height: 6'1
Weight: 223
Physical Traits: saito hiroshi (finished) SAITO_HIROSHI_by_vinrylgrave-1]
Clothing: Has her uniform cut up because, he thinks it is a reminder of his past battles. If he has his uniforms he takes them and gets them made into a way they look like the way they did before by getting them made into a messed up uniform. The reason is only to remember his memories of past fights to remind himself what he has.
Accessories:
saito hiroshi (finished) Katanabase Has two of these on each of his sides. The zan in his picture his not real.

Jewelry: he necklass that has a bone attached to it that is from his past life. When he was born the bone was laying next to him. His parents dident know what it was but they put in into a string and placed it around his neck.

equipment: Metal fusion shot- is a injection that saito puts into a spot in his body. Then the injection fuses with his cells making a little bit more powerful version of a herrio but only in the spot of the injection.

One injection equals= enough to make a arm like a herrio]

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Saito's starts off a fight by trowing something at his opponent then going in for an attack. Saito can produce kido but really does not rely on them that much. Saito really just works on his speed strength and stamina. Saito uses his injection to make his arms and legs hard so that it does more a powerful punch when he cuts and kicks and punches his opponent.

He does a series of movements with his legs when he fights. He stands on his right foot as he starts he switches with the left to move forward then continues. When he is forces to go backwards he does the foot movements backwards. This is nothing special its just that it equal balances his body so the amount of force an attack from his opponent is spread out making the attack not seem as powerful but yet it as the same power.

With his hands he uses he two zan's in another different way. He places his left hand out as he main side and the right inwards. What this does he attacks with his right foot and also attacks with the left making it harder to block and confusing his opponent. Seeing most expect most people to attack from the right but they can get use to it but with this attacks come from both sides. When saito wants to he switches sides putting his left arm in then his right out then left foot out then fight foot in.
Strengths: Saito would be put on a level were he is considered way better at shunpo and zanjutsu. He has not mastered shunpo but zanjutsu he is on his way of mastering it.
Weaknesses: [He sucks at kido cant really he cant control kido at all. His anger is a very strong ability seeing it really kind of gets him off balance. ]

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: saito hiroshi (finished) Katanabase
Spirit’s Name: honjitsu wo misete (help me feel)
Spirit’s Appearance: [saito hiroshi (finished) 3234411952_82d8d4e479
Anime Warrior by Terk3773, on Flickr]
Spirit’s Personality: She is very bold and to the point. But she is very flirty when she meets saito. She acts a bit similar to yorichi well about the flirting part anyways. She constantly hits saito in the head when they meet. Pretty much very to the point about everything and likes to not let saito talk for himself.

Inner World: The world she lives in is like a city on the moon. It has a city similar to rukongia so you could say she lives in the memories of saito. When saito visits her she takes him though memories of things that have happened on the past but they all are grey nothing is in color except for saito and Wo as saito calls her.
Kidou: [bakudo #9 geki: Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them.

bakudo #8 seki: Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it

Shikai

Call Out Command: bleed out grace mi, die with disgrace wo, cut out honjitsu wo misete
Appearance:saito hiroshi (finished) Japanese-swords-rittersteel-great-k two of these
Abilities:
1: The first ability is able to be used by both blades . Saito is able to let his blades break at any point he wants. When doing so the medal the breaks is then sent flying towards the opponent in a barrage of metal shavings. This is always active during shikia form.

2: Saito can remake his blade but only one at a time. This does not act the same as the last time. Saito then forms chains on his arms the attach themselfs to his blades. Using this saito spin one of his blades then turns into a giant blade that is very long in size its almost like a giant axe. Saito keeps himself away from the blade but he can control the blade making it move from place to place with a series of hands movements. The blade acts as if it is attached to saito's body. How ever far away the blade is from saito if the opponet was to get closer then saito would switch the size of his blade that he is holding with the one that he is controling. The the chain quickly brings the other blade back and goes back to normal size. Then he can do the same with say his left blade.

3: This is the third ability the two swords are able to extend the blade. Its similar to gins ability but is a bit different. The left blade uses it extension to form a shield around Saito and can be formed into a shield. The right blade is sent out and expands itself. The right blade is able to chase down the opponent the blade is then able to start forming different blades out of that one blade. If the opponent is not able to break the swords away some how then they will start forming around the opponent and then they would just engulf the opponent all at the same time.

4- Saito sticks his blades into the ground forming an area of about 12 feet wide and long. When saito does this that sand turns into quick sand. When someone or something steps into it they automatically start to sink. Anyone can get out they just have to get out quick or its a big opening for attacks.

5-saito leaves a blade in a place. the blade then draws sand toward the blade. That sand is then formed into a copy of saito. The blade if moved makes the copy disapear. The copy can attack just as saito can but if he moves past 50 feet from the blade it falls apart. wraknesses to the copy is water and fire. fire turns the copy to glass water turns it to mud then falls apart
Boosts: [ Speed x2, Strength x2, Stamina x2,

inner hollow
appearence- looks just like saito except white all around just as ichigoes hollow.

personality- He is compltly different from saito he is evil. He trys to make deals with saito by letting him take over he will win the fight for him. He only cares about taking saito over and not letting him have control back.

mask
appearence-saito hiroshi (finished) Asdas

abilities-reiatsu x3 speed x3 stamina x3

hollow powers-
1-cero

2- gives saito the ability to fire reiatsu like blasts from his blade even though he cant as a regular shinigami getting around teirs in the levl 1-up the power will be gran rey like.

3- inhanced flash step

Back Drop

Background: Human history
Saito was a not so young man in his twenties. He was going to college to learn how to be a doctor. He always wanted to help people in many ways. He just never could let go of his past years of mma gang fighting. He had developed a technique call hidden murder claw, It was a bit of a speed based attack. It only took one hit for a fight to end. Saito used his right hand to preform the attack. He put his hand in a position that it looked like a claw and would trow it out to try to attach to the opponents neck. Unlike a head lock, this was quick when the attack landed saito used his fingers to quickly crush the opponents neck bone. Saito had killed many but he was doing it to protect not for bad reasons. Saito just had to go back one night before he was going back to college. He had to have one more fight. But the fight that would end him was not of a human but a hollow. Saito had went to his last fight and had won everyone of the fight except the last one. A hollow with the ability to change its self into a human form. Saito went to fight then the hollow changed back and killed saito right there in that spot.

spirit years
Saito spent many years in the spot were the hollow had killed him. He was turning he was just about to be full hollow. But just before it happened a man in a black suit showed up and used konso on him. Saito had not memorie of it but he ended up in the SS. He has lost the memories of his past. But as he awoke his parents or so called parents had placed a necklass around saito's neck. Saito had been born with that next to him. Many captains came to see this necklass it was an arrancars mask part that was left from when a hollow breaks its mask off to go though arrancarfication. It was weird that a boy was born with this. The only explanation was that he in his past life was a arrancar.

RP Sample:

rp sample of cofang derath arrancar from the past

Cofang would fall asleep and have a dream that would change his life. Cofang would open a garganta to KT opening its way and letting cofang in. He would close some of his reiatsu so it would not kill. He dident feel like killing anyone. Walking along the bricked way by the lack he fought by many times.

Rememboring the old shini and sasanoo his old teacher. He would then turn and feel a reiatsu of a strong opponet. He would turn to see a shini standing away off. He couldent see from their very good but it looked like he wore a captains rob. Rust walked through the Senkaimon and stood in the central park. It was dark here and Rust looked around for a second lazily. His haori flowing behind him in a gentle breeze. He had came here because he was bored.

Rust took a few steps forward and the Senkaimon closed behind him. Rust turned to see someone standing in the park along with him. They were looking at him and Rust frowned. He didn't like people to stare and he wondered if this person could actually see him. If they could most likely they weren't human if they weren't human that meant someone to fight. Rust's frown soon was replaced with a grin.

He walked toward the person and stopped a few feet away from them. "Hey hey! Fight me!" Huh what a power he has its amazing it is. What the hell is it wow its stronger than me. Oh well im espada 1 I dont run away. Ok then shini ill fight you my name is cofang showlong, lifting the upper part of his shirt to this opponet. Showing his number one tat. Then drawing his sword and holding it with one hand looking confident. Rust smiled at this guys response and Rust in turn drew his sword as well. Rust tapped it lazily on his own shoulder looking the man up and down. "Heh... I am known as Rustfareo... no last name... just Rustfareo... squad 11 captain blah blah bored now!" Rust said charging forward, sword raised up. He brought it down with half his power.

He wasn't sure how strong this guy was but he wanted to have a little fun with this so he held back with this swing. Hum im feeling you are holding back. Hum ill hold back as well it seems. As rust swork came down cofang would block with his blade. Holding it their say, wow even holding back your strength is almost as much as mine. But ill not be holding back too much id clear out if I was you.
Holding a cero in his hand, this will be full force. Rust saw the cero in the mans hand and smiled. "i don't know what that is but it looks boring..." Rust flash stepped behind the man and swung with full force. If he managed to dodge this it would at least cause him to feel the shock wave. The ground under his swing tore up dirt and grass as he did. Dame he is fast but this is why I hold my sword like this.
Haha cero blade, cofang taking the cero and placing it on his blade. The blade would grow red and cofang would block. He would put all of his might in with this. Rust felt his blade hit the man's sword and as he did, the trees behind cofang bent backwards from the shock way of the blast. Rust smiled at this and looked the man in the eyes. Rust began to laugh harder as he began to push against Cofang's blade in an attempt to push him backwards.

Rust used his other hand to reach out and try and grab him by anything he could get his hands on. Cofang holding his blade with both hands. Let go with his right arm pulling it back, as the shin would grab hold of cofang. Cofang would let out a small but fast cero from his had to his opponets leg. Rust felt the cero hit his leg and cuz a bad burn on his leg but Rust kept a hold of Cofang. He let go of his sword and grabbed him with both hands this time using his brute strength to man handle Cofang. He raised him up and slammed him into the ground using a small crate to appear.

Rust picked his sword up and looked down at the man. "HEY! You better not be Dead damn it!" Huh hahaha, you have much to learn my captain. Your sitting hear thinking you have won. Holding your sword over me but no seeing you left a place open. You left my face haha I had a teacher once that said. A hollow can not master cero unless it can preform it from anyware of the body. Forming a large cero from his mouth cofang would fire it. Rust heard the Man talking and realized this guy was a hollow. He had never fought a hollow before that looked like this. Rust then saw the cero in the mans mouth and as it launched forward side stepped it however it tore his haori sleeve off while burning his shoulder.

Rust smiled at this and as he turned back to face the man brought his sword down full force again. The air could be heard whistling as it cut through the air. If cofang blocked this one it would break his arm and if he dodged it, he would have to deal with the shock wave after it. Rust just hoped he didn't die. Dame this is going no wear haha. But im having fun iv not had fun in a while. He is faster and stronger than I am. Hum feeling the wind come from the shini's sword. Hum noticing the water behind him cofang jumped back just enough for the shini's sword to cut him. Having the force from the sword blow him back into the pound. Rust watched as the hollow flew backwards toward pond. Rust watched the hollow go under the water and vanish. Rust raised his sword and then swung the blood off his blade. He then walked slowly toward the pond and stood at the shore with his blade resting on his shoulder.

Rust waited patiently to see what he was up to. Ha the fool does not know iv done this before haha. Huh looks like ill have to use my most powerful attack. Black core cero, cofang would form the black ball under water. Bubles coming up onto the top of the water. This is my final attack its at 100 peeeeeerceeeeent haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Blasting a deadly full speed and power cero would most likly not be able to doge. But block with full force swing of his sword. Rust saw the bubbles then felt the reiatsu spike from the pond. Rust was caught off guard as well by the black energy attack coming from the pond. Rust managed just to put the blade between him and the blast before it hit him. The energy attack pushed him into the air and he felt himself sliding backwards. His haori ripped in varies places from the force.

Rust slide backwards a few feet before he started laughing madly and used his full strength to cut the energy based attack in half causing them to fly around him. Rust continued to laugh madly as he started finding this really fun. 62
He began to rush toward the pond at a speed of 300 mph and smashed into the pound causing the area to turn into a crater. He didn't know if he had hit cofang or not but didn't care. The whole area was soon covered in dust and debris as water began to rain down from the sky after his attack. The shini'a force of slycing the cero in two pushed cofang back. Making him hit the bottom of the water. Seeing rust slam the water making a force that would keep cofang in the same spot. Well this is it in this form it seems.

Yelling out before rust got to his position. Erase um from the world keshigomu. The ground would start to shack and a black aura would form a round cofang. In a spiral like form it would spin pushing everything out. Making a black ball around cofang final exploding with a huge force. Everything in the area would be blown away leave the park a gaint crater. Everything would go clam for a moment letting rust see cofangs new form. His hare had grown out he now had two horn like things on his head. The wings he had now had a black auro coming from them.

A black bone like thing had grew on cofangs legs and are now showing green tats on his body. Now then lets see if you can keep up with this form. Rust kept standing in the same spot covering his face as everything went by him. As the dust cleared, Rust looked the man over before frowning. "Tch... All that so you could look like some freaky bat man..." Rust tapped his shoulder with his sword, he could feel the joy spreading through him as he felt this hollow get stronger.

"Well enough talk... Show me how strong you are! HAHAHA!" Rust charged forward then and brought his sword up, a dust trail following his blade despite it not touching the ground. He was aiming to cut Cofang across the chest. Hahaha say what you want about the way I look. But well see who the last one stading is. Yelling out black earth, a dark circle would form around cofang. Its length was 24 feet long and wide. As rust ran into the darkness cofang would wave a hand. The a bunch of hands would come from the darkness.

Then cofang would wave his other hand the a large fist would come form the darkness. All of the hands of attack rust a the same time. Rust felt himself being grabbed and frowned as he boosted his reiatsu as high as it would go. He then swung his sword once and causing a shock wave to go forward into the darkness. He didn't know what was going on but Rust began to backwards from where he had once been and kept slashing away at the hands. Hahaha this attack is hard to block. Im amazed that you were able to block it. Ok then lets see how good you can handle an attack like this.

Black tornado, cofang would spin his arm around then slaming his arm to the ground. As it hit a large wave of wind would come from it. It was the shape of a tornado spinning. As the attack left cofang would form sharp spears from the darkness below. A garganta would open and a platform of reishi would lower two beings down. As they were lowered down one began to stir and awaken. As he sat up quickly a tornado would pass by him and his partner. Rust smiled at the tornado and stabbed his sword into the ground holding himself in place. The winds where strong and he held on tightly unable to let go without being sucked up into the tornado. Alex would watch this with his new companion Sairi.

As they watched The sun woukd begin to rise. Sairi set her head on alex's shoulder and smiled. She clung to his arm like this would last forever. Rust felt the wind subside and stood up. He looked at Cofang then felt the other two people's reiatsu. He looked up at the two new people and frowned. He didn't know who they were but they were obviously getting in the way of the fight.

Rust flashed stepped up in front of them and frowned. Rust gripped his sword tightly and brought it down attempting to remove them from the battle. "Your in the way weaklings!" Rust used most of his strength. If they dodged this only the shock wave would cause them to at least fly backwards a few yards. Dodging the attack by a hair he then frowned as a shockwave moved his hair back. He than sonidoed back with Sairi in his arms. He than sat down on another building enjoying the veiw around him with Sairi. Rust your fight is with me. You two stay over their dont get in our way. Now rust lets go ill have you know you cant fight me from from a distance.

You cant fight me up close I say your only way to fight me is from above. But then again that might not even work, sharp spears and hands coming from the darkness. I Have an idea how about i take over and try out my new form. he said this as he began to focus his reiatsu. He than formed said in a tone that was reminescent of a king. Relase our insanity Dragon Lord with that his form changed and Sairi disapeared.

He now beheld a form similar to dragon. He than smiled as he sent his shadows after the primero espada. Cofang would yell out as the shadows came. Hells gate, a dark vortex ball would form infront of cofang. As the shadows came they would be sucked into the hole. Hahaha this is my most powerful attack hells gate. Cofang then would fire a cero at the dragon like arrancar. As the shadows began to enter the gat he began to move them within the ate themselves. As it moved it was removed fro the gate it was split. the firstblades coming out and the second taking a slash from underneath. it then hit a cero and it was a stalemate till he sent another out there.

Cofang would watch as the gate grew larger. He then would see the cero being cut in half. But that was only a weak cero he had only went all out with a cero we he was fighting rust. Ill fire you a cero stronger than the one rust had been fired at. Black core cero, haaaaaaaa yaaaaaaaa this is at full power hahaha take it. Rust stood there watching this two fight and felt as if he had been ignored. Appearing above Cofang while he was firing his black cero Rust used a full power swing attempting to cut him in half.

Rust was no longer in the mood to play games and this had struck his pride. He had been the one fighting Cofang but now he was fighting someone else as if Rust wasn't there. Alex would smile and take a good amount of fire from his wings. As it formed in his hand he infused shadows into it. Throwing the newly madw grenade it would hopefully hit rust in the head before he hit cofang.

If it hit it would explode on contact impaling rust. Rust had the cero hit him in the chest but he ignored it and along with the thing that smacked into him. Then Rust felt something hit him in the side causing him to go spinning. His spin caused his swing to be off its mark and strike the ground beside Cofang causing a huge slash on the ground beside him leaving a gap. Rust spun hitting the ground and lay there a moment before standing up and removing the spike from him his torso.

Rust frowned and looked at it before realizing his arm was smoking. Rust was a bit confused for a moment before shrugging it off. He stood there watching the two people before the spike withered away in his hand. Rust frowned and watched them. Im coming to a conclusion you two are to weak to fight me. You two are realy starting to bore me haha. Hum I guess ill keep fighting this arrancar over hear. You their are you ready cause I wont be holding back anymore. Now let me see what power you have arrancar.

Fine then I wont hold back Either though all i wanna do is sleep right now. He would summon up two pistols from his fire condensing his shadows into them as ammunition. He than put his guard up ready to shoot when he moved. Hum whats this you have brought with you guns. Well lets see what they can do. Hum oh well lets see how well you do angainst this. Black tornado, cofang would spin his arm around again then slam it to the ground. The the wind from it would blow towards the arrancar. Bleeding from the arm were the arrancars attack exploded. Cofang would then have a black gas come from the cut. The gas would get sucked up into the tornado.

Hahaha lets see you move now. As the bullets and the cero came. Cofang would wave his arm up and the shadows would go up. Creating a shield like thing blocking the the attacks. The cero had just enought power to barily get through the darkness. By time it did it was turned to nothing. Hahahaha now's the time to do it I guess hells gate lock. As cofang would say that the hells gate would grow to a new size. It now would not go away and could suck in attacks even stronger than cofang could give out. Ill go ahead and tell you, you cant fight me at a long rage you only chance is close up. would use a burst of sonido and arrive behind Cofang. as he moved he turned his pistol into a sword. all the while hearing Sairi scream at him to let her take control.

he would than slash at him the shadows maing the edge. his speed was blinding as it appeared he could cut the man. Hahahaha your not noticed have you what you are in now. As soon as you even appeared next to me. Bleach air mass, hahaha shadows would grab aholed of the arrancar. You can get out of this now haha, the darkness would rape around the arrancar keeping his hands and legs not free. You maybe thinking this is all darkness but its actually my reiatsu. He would then take his and and place it in the cut making it bleed more. Now then lets see you move around with this.

A black miss would fill the buble, now if you dont have this efect you then you must have something iv never seen before. Cofang would wake up after having in the middle of the dream. What the hell was that it was so real how could it have been. Dame thats never happened to me before huh but was that me or dame.

Last edited by cofang on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: saito hiroshi (finished)   saito hiroshi (finished) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:32 am

approved. 1-5.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: saito hiroshi (finished)   saito hiroshi (finished) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:34 am

saito hiroshi (finished) Doflamingoseal
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: saito hiroshi (finished)   saito hiroshi (finished) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:20 am

Approved, Keten needs to second
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: please move this to approved its been approved for almost two weeks   saito hiroshi (finished) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:13 am

this has been approved and needs to be moved
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: saito hiroshi (finished)   saito hiroshi (finished) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:50 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: saito hiroshi (finished)   saito hiroshi (finished) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:54 pm

saito hiroshi (finished) Doflamingoseal
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: saito hiroshi (finished)   saito hiroshi (finished) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:10 am

No bankai, but still have mask.

Tier: 2-5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saito hiroshi (finished)   saito hiroshi (finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

saito hiroshi (finished)
Page 1 of 1