Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Disturbances in Power I_vote_lcapDisturbances in Power I_voting_barDisturbances in Power I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Disturbances in Power I_vote_lcapDisturbances in Power I_voting_barDisturbances in Power I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Disturbances in Power Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Disturbances in Power Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Disturbances in Power Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Disturbances in Power Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Disturbances in Power Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Disturbances in Power Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Disturbances in Power Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Disturbances in Power Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Disturbances in Power Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Disturbances in Power Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Disturbances in Power Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Disturbances in Power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Disturbances in Power Empty
PostSubject: Disturbances in Power   Disturbances in Power EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 9:33 pm

Power. great power. Lucia could feel it. The last time she felt a disturbance this great was when she fought a demonic entity known as Caliborn. Who had injured her so greatly she was now inside her healing crystal in her home in the Kangchenjunga mountains in India where nearly no other creature lives due to the cold and dangers around them. Even professional climbers are daunted by the place.

"Time to awaken.." She said to herself as she phased out of the crystal and generated her clothing before stepping outside into a normal clear day. It seemed a blizzard had just recently ended because she couldn't sense many creatures on the mountain stirring outside in the sunlight as of yet. Her pendant gleamed with the sunlight and she teleported from her hiding place to a city far away in the American region called New York.

She landed in an opening somewhere in the city. She took a glance around and it seemed to be a place of gathering. She was in Central Park and it was bustling with children, pets, families and more. But she wasn't concerned about them at the moment. The tall, skinny, blue haired girl definitely looked a bit out of place in this area but it didn't seem to bother her in the slightest.

After determining the direction of the strongest gathering of spiritual powers in the city, which would be the Coalition Headquarters by far, she headed off in that direction. Trouble was brewing in the near future and it seemed to be calling forth many powers in preparation for it.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Disturbances in Power
Page 1 of 1