Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) I_vote_lcapThe Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) I_voting_barThe Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) I_vote_lcapThe Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) I_voting_barThe Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) Empty
PostSubject: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 4:55 am

Ika found himself roaming the shell of an empire that was once known for it's untold fortunes, "Rome.. home of artists, philosophers, and homosexuals/kinksters from like.. 3000 years ago.. God those fuckers were hyperactive for their time.." He shook his head, and he couldn't help but take in the sights and sounds of this once glorious empire that had now become a passable tourist spot, if that. He heard unfamiliar tongues all around him, the only English he heard was spoken from tourists whom were simply there to wander aimlessly about, hoping, perhaps praying that they would go unnoticed. He heard the eager clamoring of the people whom resided in this little piece of Heaven, You'd think these were the glory days of the area if you didn't see the relics and tombstones of what the areas true glory looked like all around the city. The people were chit-chatting away absent minded of the chaotic fool whom had just entered the area, ready to walk among them. As he began to get caught up in the historical landmarks all around him, a funny idea crossed his mind.

Ika decided it would be a great idea to explore one of the treasure chests at the nearby museum. The building appeared to be closed and realistically, what were they going to do, shoot him? "Who are you!" The guard barely finished his sentence before Ika was on him, with a quick thrust of his hand to his stomach the man was through, he didn't even know it yet. Ika's hand drilled the poor mans stomach with enough force to be heard in nearby houses, he then made quick work of the mans kneecaps kicking them both in one at a time. Then, as the man reached for his stomach, the man went to fall and that was when his life met his end. "I'm sorry, you shouldn't have turned around" a loud crack was heard as the man slowly hit the ground, his neck contorted and twisted a full 180 in one effortless movement. "Well, this place could really use an update in security couldn't it, gosh who knew they were so damned cheap!" Ika said this with a grin that stretched from ear to ear. The guard had stopped him at the entrance of the museum, and as such he had performed this grotesque assassination right in the middle of a highly populated, high traffic street. "Oh dear.." as he looked around, he saw the people stare in awe of him, though he certainly was aware that their awe was more driven by fear than intrigue, he wasn't quite sure what he could do to change matters at this point. "Okay guys now let's just calm down.." he said wryly as the people ran to their homes. "Well.. I have an idea.."

The streets were vacant within minutes, and Ika took this time to hang the mans body from one of the high lines in the area. He figured few people had ever seen a dead body here before, and even fewer had seen ones back and face at the same time. However that was the precarious predicament he had opted to put these poor people in, as he walked down the street laughing merrily. "Ahhh what a bunch of pussies, no one wants to give him a hand?!" He pondered ripping the mans hand off to emphasize the point, but realized how cliched and overdone such a move would be. "I'll save that for when I'm REALLY bored.."

The only sounds he had heard in the last 3-5 minutes were screams and shrieks expressing nothing but the utmost terror. As Ika went to revisit his original plan of robbing the nearby museum, he was stopped by an odd feeling of Spiritual Energy approaching him, and with this in mind he pulled up a seat. "Well.. I suppose now would be a good time to smoke wouldn't it.." He picked up a cigarette that the man had dropped upon his death, "you don't mind do you? No? Thanks bud, I really appreciate the smoke!" He chuckled to himself, madness incarnate walked the streets of Rome this night! He put the cigarette in his mouth and went to light it. "Hadou 4, Byakurai" He was by this point sitting in a lawn chair he had borrowed, and was more than a little pleased to find out that lighting the cigarette with Kidou was a major success "Not bad.." he said as he took his first drag on the freshly lit fag, "What the hell?.." Blood trickled down his face, and he looked up, to see that he had put a hole in the mans body with his careless use of Kidou. "My bad buddy, didn't see you there.." He smiled, and moved his chair out from underneath the bleeding corpse, and smiled a smile of catharsis and innate pleasure from sadism. The symphony behind him was the beautiful sound of repeating drops. Drip, Drip, Drip, Drip, Drip.
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 5:35 am

Dry. Cracked. Void of hydration. Darkness. Suffocating. Sand. These where the thoughts passing through his mind. How many times had he slept for what seemed like only mere moments to find himself buried deep beneath the sands of Hueco Mundo. He tried to inch any portion of his body forward to no relief. Just how much sand was he actually buried beneath this time? A different thought crossed his mind, how long had he actually been out? The last he remembered his sister and mother had been embracing him. His mother was planning to take his sister from him and vanish again, leaving him with only his father, the one who'd allow for his son to perish just for being weaker than him. Just the mere image of Arngrim in his mind sent him off edge. His spiritual energy spiking as his entire body began to glow the cool azure of his reiatsu, the epicenter of the explosion originating from the child's chest as he dragged himself out of the now loose sand burial.

"Ach... Ach!" As he finally freed himself and took his first breath he began to hack, his body began to re-hydrate itself with the reiatsu surrounding him, the results making the sand within his lungs began to turn mushy. A mixture of coughing, wheezing, and sneezing and the child stood, a wet mess of sand at his feet. "If he's going to bury me he really needs to make sure the job is finished... or at least give me a helmet to keep the sand out."' He'd tip his head and pound the other side as sand poured out of his ear a bit, a trickle still running down the armor he was wearing. "No of course that wouldn't work, blasted stuff gets everywhere regardless" His attention spiked as he felt a spark distant, extremely distant. The smile on his face hid the fact that he'd just been dormant for months. He thought about it for a moment, he was horrible at sensing was this just a phantom wave from long back? A residual trail left by another hollow, or an extremely powerful being leaking through? No if it was a residual he'd feel them by now, he saw the lower level hollows lurking about his now upturned sand burial. "Your prince has re-awoken and with my return we will have a grand feast!"

Having finished his short and quick speech he had ripped open a Gargantua. Stepping through he looked about, the smile that spread across his face was one of pure excitement. Someone had already started the party he could smell the fear of vermin in the air, yet at the same time he hardly smelled blood. Not many had actually died. Holding the gargantua open he waited to see if any of the low grade hollow were going to follow him as the first picked it's head through he reached back his fingers sinking into it's mask. "I know we're essentially family through race, but no one will steal my feast." A crack spreading across the entire hollows face as it's eyes grew large with horror. He gripped the mask fully ripping the entire hollow out of the portal and throwing it down towards the city immediately as the creature left his hand two bala collided with it's back blasting it to smithereens.

Walking down he saw the man hanging from the wires above. This city he felt like he understood its architectural designs. It reminded him of home, it reminded him of his own world. His silver hair reflecting the light of the sun off it accenting his sickly paper white appearance from the years beneath the moon of Hueco Mundo and it's sands. This sickly impression of the boys figure though was contrasted by the dark blue eyes that locked with the man in the chair, small blue fires burning in his eyes shifting with excitement as he looked around. "What a grand stage for a filthy mix breed rat like yourself to set up." He threw his arms about to take in everything around him as he stopped in the square in front of Museum. "Oh my I must have ditched my manners long ago. You'd smell just fine taking a shower in an acid so potent it could rip your spiritual essence in two to return you to a filthy mutt of a hollow."
As he pulled his arms back in he wiped the left shoulder of his cowl off, the metal chest piece covered still in the dust of the sands of Hueco mundo barely shined in the light. "Insults of your disgusting existence aside. Why only kill one?"
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 6:13 am

Ika took a drag off his cigarette before noticing the very fabric of space and time rip itself to pieces, a portal had taken the place of what was once very clear and normal air. "Well... that's one way to make an entrance..." He sighed almost apathetically as he watched the Gargantua open, he assumed a few Hollow would spill out to challenge him, which was by no means unusual in this current day and age. He raised an eyebrow as he heard a very quick snap, then saw a Hollow hit the ground. Before it could even know it made contact, two Bala hit it and spread the contents of it's dead and departed soul across the rustic streets of Rome. He could only chuckle as the man whom he assumed had opened the Gargantua stepped out and made first contact with the fresh air that was Rome. "Welcome to our lovely piece of paradise! We hope you enjoy the scenery Mr... what's your name?" Ika asked this with a confidence and swagger uniquely his own, it was neither provocative nor genuine, it quite simply just was.

Ika could only continue the haphazard grin that he had dawned a little bit earlier as the man took notice of his work. "I see you've taken notice of my artwork, what do you think?" He said this with a nonchalant, almost bored tone that was still very obviously laced in dry wit if only noticeable to the speaker himself. The man before him had silver hair that shimmered in the light that illuminated the area between them, he had never seen him before here, or elsewhere, and was more than a little curious as to who exactly had just showed up. The mans dark blue eyes worked as an excellent contrast to the skies around them, and to Ika's own eyes which were of a pale, almost silver blue. They appeared much as ice would under normal circumstances, and they served as the perfect parallel to his personality. Cold.

Ika heard the man speak and refer to him as a mixed breed, to which he could only chuckle, lightly bemused by this course of action and of course name-calling. "I like to think that mutts even can have some flare for the dramatics, after all, you can't deny that the scenery hasn't been livened up a bit by this display, why I think this was just what this town needed!" He noticed the flailing of the mans arms every which way they moved, and did his best to continue treating this man as a serious threat. Ika heard the comment about the acid showers and chuckled loudly to himself once more. "Well, that's a bit of a primitive way to look at things don't you think? I'd like to believe I'm something of a mix, the best of both worlds if you will!"

Ika noticed the man pull his arms back, and he saw the reveal of the cowl on the left shoulder of the armor. The man was covered head to toe in sands and he had to assume that he coming from in or around Las Noches. "So sir, What part of Hueco Mundo are you from?" He asked this with clear intentions before switching off. "Secondly, I only killed one man because that was all that provoked me, but who knows? Maybe I'll string you up next to him for some macabre hang out time. I'm sure he's lonely up there all alone after all.. but I didn't see the need or point in killing more than this, I still hope you'll enjoy my art show! I've done a lot to make this happen.. So enjoy!.. Ika said this to the almost soothing serenade of dripping blood. Drip. Drip. Drip.. Drip...
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 7:47 pm

He listened to the mans introduction of the city. "Welcome to our lovely piece of Paradise! We hope you enjoy the scenery Mr... what's your name?" He continued to look about ignoring the man before him as he took in the surroundings still. There were still humans nearby and he wasn't quite sure if he had all his power back from the sauna nap he had taken. He shook his head and returned his attention to the man. "Secondly, I only killed one man because that was all that provoked me, but who knows? Maybe I'll string you up next to him..." He toned the man out again. He was weaker than his father, but close enough to his own strength. It'd be a good wake up warm up.

"So you kill just to make art..." his voice trailed off as he took a deep concentrated inhale from where Ika and the hung security guard where. Any spasming from the guards body ended abruptly as Styxx devoured the mans spirit. "I'd rather kill for food. So alerting the pack without getting the best bits is a horrible waste." He walked through the square suddenly less interested in the man sitting before him. Just another barbaric monkey of a vizard, mind broken, delusional under the true influence of a hollow and the damning essence of a reaper. As he bent down to touch the fountain in the center of the square he thought for a second.

Standing up right and facing towards the Vizard he pulled the Aegis shield off his back and unsheathed his blade abruptly. Pointing the sword toward the ground and flicking the sand from it's blade he smiled. "It really does get everywhere." tipping the shield, sand poured out of the center sheath. Quickly re-sheathing the blade he turned his back to the mutt once more. Where from Hueco Mundo am I from? Well... if I had to think, all of it. I am an conglomeration of thousands of hollows aren't I? The world of hollows would make me all of it." He threw his arms out to exaggerate the last part glancing over his shoulder a dark glaring eye back at the vizard, "Which makes this world and yourself my meal."

As he reached the other side of the fountain, putting it now in between himself and the vizard he continued. "I've actually been sleeping for a quite a while and I'm curious. What kind of work has my sister been busy with, her name's Olivia. Ever hear of her?" A smug smile spread across his face, "No probably not, those ugly eyes of yours would have melted long ago if you had seen her." He honestly didn't know if he even wanted to deal with the mutt, feeding off the humans in the area seemed like it would be enough to satisfy himself and continue on towards finding both his father and his sister.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 8:42 pm

A girl with enchanting purple eyes moved with sultry grace through a busy bar. Her hair was up, falling down her back, cascades of long silver. She wore a red dress, black tights and knee high boots. Eyes, male and female watched her pass as she moved to the bar and ordered a drink. A few people approached her, and she smiled but declined. Until a very handsome fellow approached. They talked, unawares of the panic across the city. They danced a while, and he wispered to her, asking her if she wanted to go somewhere. She nodded, and said in a perfect italian accent, back to hers.

Helena led the man through the streets by the hand, a glimmer of mischief in their eyes as they rushed home to get more familiar with each other. She unlocked the door and led him  inside, the shut it quickly. They fumbled in the dark. She flicked the lights as he grabbed at  her, and turned to face him. She smiled as he went in for a Kiss. She stopped him with a finger and pushed him away, towards the sofa. He fell into it, and threw his arms aver the back. Helena walked towards the man, and, in the distance a familiar reiatsu appeared. She  glanced in its direction, smiling. Looking back to the man, she slunk over to him, her face inches from his. "Sorry, I've got to cut our fun short." A flash of black, and blood sprayed into her face as she ripped open his throat with claws that weren't there before.

She inhaled the scent of fear. Then quickly got up as he made a mess of the sofa. it wasn't her sofa though. She just didn't want to get piss on her dress. Not that she wasn't covered in blood. Helena left the building and jumped onto the closest roof, and began moving with grace and speed towards where she'd felt the energy. She didn't even stop to pay attention what Styxx was saying, when she closed in and jumped on him from the side, hugging him. "Big brother!" She said giggling and cuddling him. Only to try and scratch his throat out with her claws.

Assuming she was launched off him after that, she landed on her feet and dusty herself off, giving him a sweet smile."Sorry, sorry. Just testing your reflexes." She said trying to look innocent. She noticed the sand on her hands, and She looked at him and the ground around him. "Your very sandy, did dear old dad bury you in the desert again?" She asked. She looked at the blood on her. "We need to stop meeting like this. It seems every time you show up, its right in time to interrupt my fun." She gave him a joking pout.

Helena sniffed the air and looked towards a strange vizard sitting in a chair. A body hung from a a wire above him, and the vizard looked pretty pleased with himself. "Well, hello handsome." She said, walking towards him. She looked at the body again and smiled. Helena stopped in between him and Styxx. "Is this one yours styxxy, or can I have him?" She said, looking between the two of them. She could do with a few new pets in hell. Isabella was getting bored with the others, they would have to have a culling soon to replace them.

She started walking towards the vizard again with her sultry walk. But she stopped and turned to Styxx remebering something important. "I'm guessing you haven't heard, since you've been... Napping.. So long. But daddy's dead. Or atleast he was consumed. So no revenge for you i'm afraid. Or what ever  it is you wanted from him." She let that sink in, and her purple eyes turned back to the Vizard. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:09 pm

Ika's grin quickly turned to contempt filled scowl right as he noticed what he perceived to be, the man in question ignoring him. However, right before he could say anything of worth, right before the words he wanted left his mouth, he was met with a quiet though that almost confirmed some semblance of listening. He still felt that the man was tuning him out, at times, but refused to speak on the matter. "Well.. I don't normally kill for the sake of art, but it seemed like a fitting touch to the damage I've done. Then again, perhaps spelling sarcasm in his chest, or spelling it out for you with his blood for paint and my blade as a paintbrush would have been the best way to convey that message to you."

He had been grinning since the man first spoke, and that look would not waver at this point. Looking up, he noticed that the man had devoured the soul of his unfortunate victim, and gave him a look of curiosity. "Well.. you'd think your father would have beaten some table manners into you at some point in your existence, then again I suppose any expectations are too much when it comes to your kind, isn't that right?"

Ika's eyes quickly moved towards the shield the man had proceeded to draw from it's place, an Aegis shield. Very pretty, and the sword was pretty nice as well. He was however unmoved, and didn't so much as flinch as his eyes followed the swords general direction throughout the process of eliminating the sand from it's physical presence. He noticed the man re-sheathe the blade before gracing Ika's presence once more, and he spoke. A quick, humorous quip was what the man mustered. "Yes well it certainly isn't the easiest thing to be rid of, the stench or the sand.. both have seemingly worked their way closer to me than I ever originally intended.." The man spoke in riddles and circular logic that was barely passable on parable terms, and this irked him to a rather spectacular degree. "Well, I suppose if speaking in circular tongues without real rhyme or reason makes you feel special, you can continue and I won't deny you ability to do so.. But simply saying you did not know from where you came from down to the specifics would have been plenty.. as for a meal.." Ika's grin turned to a pleasant smile, happy almost.. "You'd make a better pussy than you would a lion, and I'd hate to remind you of your placement on the food chain.. little kitty.."

His eyes rolled lightly, as the grandiose man before him asked about something regarding his sister. "I don't know the woman, nor do I have any need to.. and if my eyes were to melt upon seeing her, I might thank her for sparing me the sight of you, but seeing as she hasn't the grace to do that.. I could care less as to her presence. Speaking of presence.." Ika's eyes drifted towards the woman whom made her way towards them, she was covered in blood, oh he loved her already.. He watched her jump towards the man he had been verbally abusing, and was shocked to hear her call him big brother.. was she trying to kill him with those claws?... His eyebrow raised only slightly upon seeing this. He'd lived plenty long enough, and quite frankly it took far more than a weird sibling relationship to spook him to any marginal extent.

He noticed the woman approach him with a seductive, and otherwise sultry walk, her presence appealed to Ika in some way despite the fact that he fully intended to kill her brother. "Well hello there beautiful, that's a lovely aroma of blood, piss, and fear you have on you.. you even smell better than your brother over there!" He grinned upon her speaking to her brother, "Unfortunately my dear, I am not for ownership or for sale.. though I certainly wouldn't mind whatever price tag you held.." Ika's eyes followed her every move, though he was careful not to be distracted from the brother. Pussy or not, he was still dangerous. He proceeded to watch the rest of their interactions from a distance and grinned, "Oh how I love bringing people together!.."
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 11:02 pm

He felt the second spike in energy, the familiarity of it approaching him before he heard the call, "Big brother!" This wasn't Olivia, though he remembered the person, the moment he felt the tip of one of her claws touching his throat something clicked. Throwing his arm out with almost all of the energy he could muster in an instant point blank he went to launch her off him but she was already tumbling away with a wry smile. "Resting, but my reflexes haven't rusted." He patted himself down once more wiping the traces of blood she had smeared on him off with some more sand, grimacing at the places the blood and sand mixed to cake onto his clothes.

He turned his attention back to the Vizard, "As for the mutt I was just thinking whether he was even worth my time. He isn't close to fathers strength so I've no need to fear him, but I'm certain he would be more than just a warm up to eating this city. That filthy rat side of him wouldn't taste good either." He watched his elder sister walk along, she had referred to him as the big brother but even then he knew she'd been around longer than him. He didn't necessarily know how to take it besides just rolling with it, she was much like a human, but he knew to take her for so much more.

"But Daddy's dead, or at least he was consumed." His face betrayed the fact that he hadn't been paying attention mere moments before. He couldn't actually believe his father had just been casually consumed in the amount of time he was sleeping. Actually he still didn't know how long he had been asleep. He cracked his neck his entire demeanor seeming to take on a more serious tone now, "That'd explain why the peasantry hollow barely listened to me, though the one that had met a gruesome end." His title as prince of the hollows was obviously torn to shreds if his father no long held title of king.

He let his energy build up and allow his voice to boom, travel across the square clearly to the Vizard, "With the old man gone and myself no where near where I need it to claim his title myself reasonably. My name is Styxx, and like my sister and father before me, we all earned a title through some deed, and we wear that title like a last name, So Abysswalker." His energy spiked up once more, as he continued, "As for location on the food chain, I've always been at the top or I wouldn't be here now. I'd be consumed much like the fate of my father, the late king of Hueco Mundo, thus where I come from is all of Hueco Mundo for it was all under his reign."

He dipped his hand to touch the water, allowing his reiatsu to course across its surface electrifying it, causing it to ripple, dance, and explode upward. "Helena, what or whom exactly consumed our father?" He walked back around the fountain, dragging his fingers across the surface of the water the entire time the electrical current between his fingers pulling a small wave behind them before he pulled his hand up quickly ripping all the water from the fountain in an upward wave, the water gathering in a spinning disk of electricity before exploding outward in all directions in a mist. Being beneath the sand had taught him a few tricks with concentrating reiatsu but nothing practical enough beyond a slight show.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 1:37 am

Helena raised an eyebrow at the vizard, still smiling. "Oh, how nice of you to notice. I call it Purfume d'assassiner. I see you like to make it yourself. Though your work is quite amateur." She said to him. She frowned slightly. "Oh, but you misunderstand. I wasn't going to give you much of a choice. As for me. I'm pretty expensive. But if you want to die, I will certainly make it a worth your while." She was about to attack, claws ready to slide out when styxx spoke again.

She stopped and let him introduce himself, it was only fair. And at the same time, she examined the vizard. Her brother gave a bit of a speech, calling himself abysswalker and so on and so forth. Helena clapped at the little speech. "Well I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Helena, horsewoman of pestilence. I know I don't look it, but bad things often taste soo good." She cooed. Again, she prepared to attack, when Styxx asked her a question. She sighed. He was really starting to ruin her fun, between appearing and stopping her from killing the Vizard. But it was a relevent question.

"Azazael did. Well, a pair of vasto lorde ate each other, and while they were still waging war inside for control, walked into heuco mundo and ate him. It didn't help that he was wounded fighting Grainne Xios, the captain commander of the gotei, right before it showed up. Regardless, with his soul in the mix, the thing became Azazael. You'd like him. Very evil. The guy would kill his own children if he could use it to his advantage." She explained to styxx. The fact was, she kind of liked Azazael. He took her and the other sinners in, not that there was many powerful sinners left.

As she explained all this, he was doing something to the fountain, and caused all of the water to fly up and evaporate. Helena mockingly clapped at his little parlor trick. "I suppose you want to know about Big sister. She's alive. So is your mother. Though i've no idea where they are. And don't look so confused, you are my big brother your 700 years older than me. Really do i even look that old." She sighed with exasperation, looking over her shoulder and smiling at the vizard. Oh, she was starting to get impatient.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 7:42 pm

Ika raised an eyebrow slightly as the brother and sister pair became acquainted once more, they were quite the odd couple, but he couldn't say much to that point. Ika noticed the man glare in his direction speaking in a tone of disdain, "Call me a mutt again and you'll be reduced to dog-shit asswipe." Ika was once again grinning from ear to ear. He no longer had any intentions of peace, but he found life to be easier when he could attack second, gauge the power of the first attack and deal with it after that point. He had no intentions of letting this man live any more. He admittedly couldn't claim to have much in the way of such intentions to begin with though.

Ika giggled a little bit at the news of the father being consumed in the time that had passed since the man had went away "well isn't that just precious, you took a sand nap, and good ol' dad decided to take a dirt nap! If that isn't just the pinnacle of father son relations!" He listened to the mans shocked reaction to his fathers demise and was still struggling to hold back laughter from earlier, "Could it be that the Hollow didn't listen to you because you're a pussy disguised as a Lion? That seems far more likely to me after all!" Ika said this with a look of unparalleled satisfaction, and his demeanor was only matched by the sister in terms of unmatched craziness. This would get interesting, quickly.

Rolling his eyes heavily at the monologue of the man whom called himself Abysswalker Ika couldn't help but laugh at the proposition of a man whom used a nickname as a last name. "And I am Ika badass, ask me where I got the last name, please ask me, please!" He took nothing seriously at this point as his mind became tuned in to the sounds he heard earlier on, drip, drip, drip, drip.. The man was still bleeding heavily, it was almost laughable, the palpable excitement in Ika's veins was reaching a fever pitch of unmatched proportions.. He didn't care anymore as to what was being said, despite the slithering of the bitch nearby.. speaking of which..

He watched her as she slithered in his general direction, which was once the walk of a seamstress had now become the walk of Medusa if her hair was dicks instead of snakes, she no longer had the power to turn him to "stone" as she did earlier despite this.. "I suppose my work is a tad amateur, forgive me as it was my first attempt in the last 5 years, you can surely forgive the sloppiness of my work, much as I forgive the sloppiness of your own." Ika's face held the same contorted look it held earlier on, as she spoke to his choice in the matter.. "If I don't have a choice, I will be dead,  and it must certainly be difficult being an expensive cheap whore all in the same time, may I ask as to how you believe you can be all of these things?" Ika did not actually care, he was simply curious as to her state of mind.

He more or less ignored the rest of her dialogue as it was hardly, if at all relevant to him, but he did notice her tensing up the slightest bit, or perhaps that was just his perception of events. An attack was inevitable, and he ensured that he would be ready for it when it came, he put one hand on the sheathe of his Zanpokuto, waiting for the fun to really begin..
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 11:03 pm

He smiled as he heard the news of his sister. He had been out raged that his twin was going to be taken from him by a mother that was never their for either of them, but he knew very well that learning from her was Liv's best course of action, while he was to learn from Arngrim, or was it now Azazael? He was sure his father's personality would become dominant of the three spirits fighting for control eventually. He was never one to allow himself to remain dominated nor die such a humiliating death. He honestly wondered what kind of hell such a state of existence would be like and shuddered for a moment his entire serious resolve crumbling into a fit of laughter. "Of course Helena. If someone looked at yourself and me they'd see a woman and man of near equal age. It's just the years have been kinder to me in the amount of time I've lived then they have to you, or was that on purpose?"

He held a smug smile across his face, under his breath he muttered a small line, "Burittsu" as his arm flickered, within the instant he had vanished from his location in front of the fountain. To an eye that could follow his sudden increase in speed they'd realize he was simply running, to the untrained eye it'd seem like he had just sonido'd. As he ran past Helena the armor forming his body had only covered half of his face already the metal chest piece of his armor seeming to explode outward as his mask began to completely engulf the lower half of his face. The Aegis shield completely vanished the moment he had stepped away from the fountain a full suit of armor seeming to spread out across his entire body covering his mask. Trailing across the ground the entirety of the way dragged by his right arm alone was a six foot bustersword.

The sudden increase of speed from the man leaving behind residual images of himself through the entire change from his sealed to ressureccion before vanishing as the steps of the museum entrance, the location he had finally sonido'd. Appearing directly in front of Ika body already posed in the motions of a round house kick as three fourths circle surrounded Styxx's body, the shadow from the guard hanging as well as Ika's own hand resting above his Zanpakuto blade wrapping around each other to prevent him from drawing his blade immediately as he finished through with the momentum of the kick towards the man's jaw. "A mutt who needs to use profanity to such an extreme to feel superior really is a rat that should be exterminated for those fortunate enough to not have to dirty their hands with such garbage." His voice seemed to come out as a blur electricity coursing across his entire body his natural body speed leaving behind double images, his mouth seeming to move so impossibly fast he was certain the rat couldn't understand a single word he had just muttered.

Spinning around after the kick whether it connected or not he'd pivot off the bustersword firmly planted into the ground releasing his grip on the hand, his palm rotating on the pommel of the blade before gripping it again and launching himself through a spiral back flip to escape any blind retaliation to the speedy assault. The 6 foot blade gliding through the air like butter alongside him before crashing down into the square feet in front of Helena the child resting atop the pommel now in his full suit of armor from his resurreccion. "Don't speak foul of my father either. He's a man you've neither met, nor ever will beat. Especially if you can't stand your ground against myself." He spoke slowly, pronouncing each word carefully with how fast his mouth was moving from the electrical charge coursing throughout his entire body.

The merest shift of his head to glance back at Helena seemed like a snap to attention to glance back at her. "Oops, seemed I stole all the fun and beat you to the punch once again, just this time you won't be slicing my cheeks by surprise." His voice was laden with sarcasm and a mocking tone, he knew she had wanted to be the first to appraise the rat and even rip his pristine body to shreds, but he had stolen all the fun and was sure she'd make him pay for stealing it from her.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 7:17 pm

Helena sneered. "Alright, enough talking back now livestock." Helena said, and around the the same time, Styxx moved. He'd had enough chat. With a hiss of annoyance her claws shot out of her fingers. "You are not ruining my fun two times in one night brother. He's mine, get in the way and I'll have to kick your ass!" She said. She lunged after him and jumped, wings shooting out of her back, more claws on her feet. She swooped down, trying to kick styxx in the back of the head while he attacked Ika. At the same time, Crystal formed on the ground at either side of them, and five shards rapidly shot out at Ika. 5 more shot towards Styxx.

Helena dropped to the ground Behind Ike and a long prestine bow formed in one hand. She slit the back of her hand, letting the blood trickle onto the bow. They merged and the bow hummed to life. She drew it back, an arrow of crystal forming as she did. It double inside and shot towards Ika's back. The arrow would pierce right through him if it hit, hopefully going straight into her brother's chest. To hell she would be out done. He may be older. But she was still stronger. For now.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 9:42 pm

He noticed the man mutter something under his breathe, and in an instant he was gone, he went for his sheathe and his arm couldn't move. He didn't even have time to mutter "shit" before he was knocked back. He barely had time to Shunpo backwards, to avoid some of the attack, and his feet dragged across the ground as he slid to a rather unceremonious halt. His orbital bone was either broken, or in shit shape, his eye had already started to swell, and he definitely had to wipe the cobwebs before continuing. He had seen the sister make an attempt on the mans life, and in a flash he looked to his side to notice that his hand was free and useful now. The man clearly muttered something, but it was too quick for Ika to catch it. "Aye, slow down or shut the fuck up motor mouth."

Ika assessed his options as the sister and the brother faced off as to whom had the rights to kill him, and despite apparent popular belief he was in no hurry to roll over and die. He was not allowed much time. "Bakudo 61" Ika smiled as the 6 beams of entrapment made their presence known in respects to dear old brother, yet right before he could put the kill shot on the guy with a Hadou 4 to the head, a headshot he'd really been looking forward to pulling off, the bitch launched 5 shards at each of them. "What the fuck.." Ika Shunpo'd forwards to avoid them though one still reasonably nicked his leg left leg, causing a trickle of blood to flow down his calf. Warm, red, blood.. Drip... Drip...Drip.. These sensations in battle Ika hadn't felt in so long... Oh how he missed them..

He turned to his back to assess the wound given that the brother should have been a bit wrapped up at the moment, and saw that she was behind him with a bow and arrow of sorts ready to make an Ika-Kabob out of him. "Shit.." Ika used Shunpo and led himself to the right. He looked at his blade and thought carefully to himself.. he still was unaware as to how the brother was able to bind his arm, but he reckoned it had something to do with that ring that had just appeared. Speaking of which, holy hell he was a twitchy motherfucker. Ika smiled to himself as his Zanpokuto touched his hand "It's been a while, I'd like to welcome you to my playground.. Darkness, Enclose." The field became enveloped in nothing but darkness. No one could see except for Ika. There was no way out, it was a solid barrier made of extremely strong Reitsu. He drew his sword, and decided to get to work. He placed spikes behind the brother, whom was at the far eastern boundary of the wall. The spikes grew out from it. He charged him from the front to drive him back. He was not visible to either party, and he would be sure to utilize this advantage as long as possible.

Ika kicked at him from the westwards direction with his left leg, ensuring that he drove him back rather than to the side. He grinned at his handy work as he took to the air and raised his sword, dark Reitsu gathered at the tip of the blade and launched towards the man in question. (Think Getsuga Tensho with Cero power.) He had cornered the man, and given him quite the offensive volley, but he was far from through. He smiled, sure that the girl was attempting to interfere with this offensive volley at this precise time. Ika Shunpo'd to the chick, and made a quick slash in her direction towards her right leg. He then planted the sword in the ground off the downward swing and used it to jump off of, as he went for a high kick to the face of the crazy bitch in question. He Shunpo'd back again, taking inventory of the situation before him. The fight, was on.
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 11:12 pm

Sitting a top his blade having barely dodged Helena's claws with his previous assault on the man and his flip backward to his current position he watched. He knew mostly what she was capable of so the shards of crystal flying at him were no surprise, the hierro across his body catching all five without so much as a single one piercing. Though where ever the crystals did hit a pulse of blue flames rang across his body and armor like a drop of water on a surface. Something more than just his hierro had taken the force of the crystals without him moving. The pulsations of flame died down and formed in the center of his chest plate as an azure ball. He shook his head, it was too soon to already have to implement this trick but he wouldn't have dodged the crystals otherwise.

He closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath, he heard the man mutter something and the six beams of light surrounded him, as they closed in the azure ball exploded outward cutting three of the six beams apart, the other three slamming into him. This was going to be much more difficult with Helena in the way, but a proper work out indeed. He knew Helena wouldn't kill him due to the small family ties they had, but she sure as hell would leave him in the middle of the desert again fearing for his life. When he re-opened his eyes it was darkness, the smile that spread across his face was one of pure joy. He was always use to the darkness, be it natural, unnatural, or even just being buried, and that's exactly how he felt this was meant to feel. Buried beneath the extreme amounts of reiatsu surrounding his opponents, he was also certain that the man who employed it could see just fine. "Pāji chikyū" The ring around Styxx started spinning faster and faster. He was wrong, he could still make out the circle around him, his senses weren't completely dulled. This place really was just darkness, dulling out the light of his flames and electricity. "You only made it easier to hide from Helena"

He knew he was wrong, Helena would likely be able to sense them both through the strong amount of reiatsu in the air, especially with the power building up in the ground beneath him from the ring. He could feel Helena's power from across the area and could tell she was amassing something, he wasn't quite sure but before he'd closed his eyes he remembered the man between them. A beasts instincts were to retaliate against your aggressor so he was certain he was the target before Helena, besides this man had less smarts to him anyways, he probably believed Helena less of a challenge. He felt the shadows begin to creep into the domain of the circle, tilting his head to the side with a wry smile, "So that's how you want to play, we both were on the edge of your abilities range weren't we?

He knew the spikes were directly behind him and he wasn't certain of what was above him, resting six feet off the ground still on the pommel of his sword he was certain however that something was about to happen. Struggling amongst the remaining three beams of light he grew a feeling of solace as he saw spiderwebs begin to appear across them. Then he felt the energy, something akin to a cero moving in on his location, it wasn't fired but being held. He generally felt it moving closer and closer, the rat was an idiot, he couldn't see but a foot in front of him, but he'd walk into close quarters with him?

The moment Ika broke into range he shattered the Bakudo, firing a single bala outward at Ika he leapt up, as his feet left the pummel his reiatsu pulsed across his legs, sparks flying, shadows darting, a thin arm, a hand grabbing the handle of the buster blade. Uncertain of the height of the area he was in he rotated his entire body the arm pulling the blade free of the ground twisting his left hand meeting the handle the shadow ripping free and vanishing as the sparks died away Styxx laughed, "You came to me rat, you should run instead." Coming down he put the buster blade between himself and the rat like a shield and shoved him back away after having dodged the kicks without having to fall back he instead pushed himself forward towards the man, holding a cero behind himself for the release of the power the man held.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:20 pm

As soon as the lights went out, or whatever was currently going on, Helena moved back from the fight. She figured this was the Vizards doing. She kept her distance and waited. She could sense them both, but she could also sniff out the vizard, the blood on his leg calling to her. She knew he was going after styxx, and didn't bother getting involved. She wanted him dead, but she had no reason to stop him attacking her brother. No. If it got to close for comfort she'd interfere, but Styxx was more than capable of fighting his own corner.

Then the vizard came at her. She could sense and hear him, and when his blade lashed in she moved so it cut her leg, but not to deeply. He tried to Kick Helena in the face and she moved her head to the side faster than he could perceive so that it passed by her. Then she tried to take a chunk out of his calf with her razor sharp fangs as his momentum carried him forward, and both her wings tried to slash him from either side and tangle him in them. The zan steel strong blades of her wings would easily tear his flesh. Helena Ranzig'd behind him then, keeping close. She dropped her bow which started to float behind her, and formed to wicked looking jagged daggers of crystal, slicing her skin to turn them into weapons capable of blocking Zanpakuto. And also coat them with her blood.

She launched at Ika at close range, and tried to slice him to pieces with those daggers. A single cut would deliver a poison that resulted in one of 3 effects. Sickness would leave him nauseated and vomiting black fluid. Pain would cause severe pain in his body, and stiffness would lock up his muscles, cutting his speed by 30%. They each lasted 3 posts, with a 5 post immunity to their effects afterword. Styxx wasn't going to leave them alone to play for long. Helena dropped her daggers, which also began floating around her, and formed three orbs of glowing crystals. She threw one at ika, threw the other in styxx's direction, and flew up with the third in hand. The crystals only exploded on command, and hitting them did not set them off.

She set off the two she'd thrown as soon as she was out of range, each exploding with the force of a gran rey cero in a 20ft area and spraying her acidic blood in all directions of that 20ft too. Her blood could heal, but she wasn't going to give styxx that boon just yet.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 12:35 am

Ika grinned as the man taunted him, silence was of the essence now. He could see, he was trained to see in the dark, and minded no domain of shadows. As the Bala launched at him, he simply Shunpo'd enough to avoid the impact before continuing on his intended path. He noticed the majority of his attacks were parried, and would not relent for long. He would buy his time and strike when it was within his best interest, and that was not now, not yet at least.

He noticed that his blade had drawn blood from the woman, a good start, but to what ends it would truly lead he was unsure. Ika noticed the kick missed, and as soon as it did he knew it would be best to Shunpo away due to his overextending. He drew his blade as she charged him with the dagger swings from all directions. He had a feeling those would be best avoided, and wisely chose to parry them with his Zanpokuto, whilst moving back. He quickly threw his mask on, knowing that if he waited too long things were going to get out of hand quickly.

He pointed a Finger and A cero shot out towards her, it was one of a very powerful variety and he was not convinced she would be able to avoid it given her close proximity. This was less meant to hit and more to create some level of separation however. He had a boost in speed (Mask+Shikai) and Shunpo'd in the general direction of Styxx, launching 3 lightning fast punches at him before going from behind and launching a Bala at his right knee. He then propelled himself away with a Shunpo as he noticed the orbs heading in his general direction. This would allow him to create some ground between himself and the siblings, as well as allowing him time to react and figure out what the fuck those orbs were.
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 6:57 am

He felt a portion of Helena's energy fly towards himself positioning behind his Busterblade again he waited in place. He couldn't budge from the spot he was in if he wanted the field to initiate. He had never had the patients to use his purging earth beyond practice, and never had he faced an opponent that made it so easy to hold a single position so easily. He shook his head before he felt the explosion of the gran rey cero behind him, "That's a new trick Helena, when did you learn that?" He had been clear just barely by ten feet and peeked his head around the edge of his busterblade to let out a laugh when he felt liquid splash across his face, the smell of blood. Did she kill the Vizard that easi-

His thought process stopped as he started screaming. The armor on his face reforming instantly as the acidic blood seeped through his armor and burned his face where it had splattered him. He fell to the ground screaming. He couldn't roll he remembered the spikes just mere inches from his face and he sat prostate hands on his helmed face. "YOU BITCH!" As he picked himself up off the ground, the anger seething off his body is waves of azure electricity, the current coursing so fast it looked like flames.

He felt the welling of energy beneath himself reach its pinnacle and smiled the foot around him of vision slowly expanding, the ground he was standing upon turning to a gray as if volcanic ashes had suddenly covered the ground of the square they had been standing in before hand. Because of the dome of darkness the normal affect his purging earth had wasn't completely visible immediately and he enjoyed this slow expansion of vision. He heard the various structures crumbling as the ground beneath them shifted and erupted upward from the same buildings that had crumbled. He looked back behind himself and admired the spikes that were meant to keep him in the circle before hand and with his finger simply pushed them back, yet as his finger pushed one the entire wall seemed to flow like a wave backwards. A fence to keep intruders out of the domain.

Monoliths erupted prominently in the area each seeming to spew darkness upward into the sky before crashing into the top of the dome Ika had created, it was a sufficient area for Styxx. Through the darkness these monoliths spewed it seemed like an overcast sun was shedding its light upon the three of them, cutting its way through the darkness. This artificial light painted the ancient scene before them, it also added a twisted appearance to Styxx's smile, the anger still seething in his voice, "Welcome, to the true old beauty that this city was Rat." The decaying, antiquated builds of Rome, crumbling at their base actual remains of the buildings that had been refurnished and remodeled in the city. The fountain that had once been standing had a pillar jutting through the center of it, the water shooting out the side and splashing into the ground. Small plants had erupted up out of the ground disrupting the earth in the area. The most notable thing besides the crumbling buildings were all the blades that seemed to stick out of the ground, walls, and even the pillars. The shapes of Kopeshes, Falcata, Scimitars, Longswords, shortswords, greatswords, all the likes scattered among the field.

He couldn't feel the pain of the acid that had melted through his helmet. Adrenaline, it had to have been, he was far to angry to feel burns on his face. The coursing electricity vanished completely from around him in a display of the electricity coursing backwards up towards his head before exploding outward like an emp. Then he was gone. Next to the Vizard he could clearly see up in the sky now he turned his head like an owl near instantenously his body snapping around with him without stopping in a single motion like a top. His arm came up his fingers out stretched double shadows coming off each of his fingers from the monoliths. Swiping past the Vizard to far to catch him with the hand the shadows each split off to grab at the rats legs, ten shadowy arms, five reaching out for each leg. Whether he connected or not in his left hand a ball of darkness.

He glanced back towards Helena a second later the entire motion seeming a blur to the untrained eye, he rotated throwing his right hand out first the hands if they grabbed Ika would pull him launching him at Helena as an improvised projectile. Then with his left hand before leaving his hand the ball would take shape into hundreds of tiny metal shuriken thrown at Helena as well. Sonido'ing back towards the ground the double shadows from all ten of his fingers stretched out grabbing blades around him and pulling them in close. The electricity coursing across his body arcing between blades as he spoke slowly, "Lets have a dance in the abyss"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 6:23 pm

Helena persued the vizard but he was a little too slippery. Given her speed she wasn't sure exactly how she landed nothing there, and chalked it down to the darkness. As she persued the Vizard he launched a cero close range. Helena threw her wingblades into its path, and forced  it to one side. Even so the energy tore up the webbing of her wings, not that she really needed them to fly. They were more a symbol of her heritage, and weapons, than a functional wing.

Though it slowed her down very little, it was enough to let the Vizard escape as the orb exploded. Blood splattered her harmlessly, but in the distance she heard her brother call out to her, asking about new tricks, only to start screaming in pain. She laughed at in the darkness. Oh, she had learned many new tricks. The vizard persued her brother and Helena noticed the ground beneath her feet. Something was happening. She created a pillar of crystal and hopped onto it, waiting for what was to come.

The darkness was pushed back and Helena was sitting on the pillar, legs crossed and hands placed in her lap. The battlefield had changed to an ancient runed area, and swords lay on the ground scattered everywhere. Her Brother tried to grab Ika and throw him at her. If he succeeded, she moved as the crystal pillar grew taller and spikes shot out of it, hopefully shiskabobing the Vizard. If he avoided she didn't move. Eitherway, Styxx followed up the attack with a hail of dark shurikens, and as fast as she was she failed to dodge all of them. Mostly on purpose.

Blood seeped from the wounds over her body and she smiled at Styxx. As it flowed from her veins, the direction suddenly changed and it started pooling in her hand. The orb rapidly grew. And then she launched a cero powered ball of the stuff at Styxx. If it hit, it would burn him as badly as the blood thrown outwards by the crystal blood bomb. Speaking of which, she fucked the otherone in Ika's direction for good measure.

"you've gotten stronger since our last fight, Styxx. But so have I." She said smiling. The vizard was suddenly inconsequential. She would still try to end him, but fighting her brother had become a bigger deal to her. And maybe she would show off just what a child of Arngrim could learn from training with their father properly.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 1:32 am

Ika looked onwards as the man fielded the attacks from the sister. He heard screaming, yet he was clearly removed from the blast radius. Some liquid has struck his face, and Ika looked down at his feet to notice the blood not even 3 feet from where he stood. It hissed and oozed, or at least that's what he imagined it doing. "I'm going to avoid that at all costs now.." and like that he backtracked, quickly. Before he could even begin to collect himself, light filled the area. The arena that was once their battlefield had become a fucking field spell from Yugioh "oh what in the actual blue green and yellow fuck is this.." was all he could muster as he looked on, monoliths erupted from the earth, light gracing the area for the first time since Ika had used Shikai. He was far from a fan of this. The battlefield now resembled Rome, but in ruins, probably reminiscent of what happened during the first fall of the Roman Empire. Before he knew it, the man was back to his old tried and true monologue. His insults were getting old. Annoying really. "Okay.. now what.." Ika looked around, and noticed the hundreds, perhaps thousands of blades littering the area and landscape. "Oh if this isn't just a fucking.." and like that, Ika saw the mans hand fly by his head, and he was thrown. "What the actual fuck.. shit!" and he quickly caught himself in mid air. He avoided inevitable impalement on account of the bitch, but only by luck. He Shunpo'd to the ground at the last second and missed it by a few inches.

Ika was rusty, combat had not been his thing for years. He had not partaken in any form of fighting, for years. His life had been reduced to a piece for intimidation rather than power, and he knew that it showed. He needed to find a way to survive this ordeal, that in and of it self would garner him enough confidence to get through to the next step, the next phase in his life. Then.. his inner Hollow made it's thoughts incredibly apparent, and they meshed a little too well with the voices in his head." Kill them... Kill them... Kill them.. Drip...Drip...Drip... he was gone, in a second he appeared behind Styxx. "Hadou 90, Black Coffin.." if this hit the man would be lacerated head to toe. He Shunpo'd up to the woman. He was tired of fearing her. As she launched the blood Cero in his direction he Shunpo'd up to avoid it. The splatter caught his leg causing him to howl in pain. Adrenaline pumped through his veins. The theme was recurring. The damage, he hoped would be the same.

He Shunpo'd to the woman's front, his fists were engulfed in dark Reitsu. They sped up immensely, to match both the power and speed of a Bala each. He threw 3 punches at her head and one at her stomach, before waiting to see where she was at. If she was close he'd simply point a finger and launch a Cero, from afar he would Shunpo once more to get close before performing the same tactic. His hands grasped his head as his Reitsu became darker than it was before, his inner Hollow began taking a little more control than he had previously allowed it, he needed the added edge. He needed the added aggression. He knew that his life, could very well depend on it.
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 5:55 pm

He felt the electrical discharge from his anger leaving his head and his enhanced perception slowly fading. The rat had saved himself the life of a varmint being skewered, and Helena seemed for the most part unfazed by his small display. This was going to be bad. He saw the blood begin to pool in Helena's hands, two separate balls and he watched the first fly towards himself and the other towards the rat. Blood, blood, blood, that was the smell he had caught before when the burning started. His face felt perfectly fine now, not even a tingle and he was surprised the adrenaline had likely worn out from his rage, and now he was back onto his own natural energy.

He threw two of the blades directly at the ball of blood and energy to pop it from a distance, and began spinning the remaining eight blades in front of himself like a helicopter to keep the blood away from himself. Then he felt the Vizard's spiritual pressure behind him, "Hadou 90, Black Coffin.." He didn't like the sound of it at all. The shadow arms spinning the blades seemed to completely vanish, the eight blades turbulence carrying them forward for about a foot before they all went crashing down into the ground. Styxx spun like a top himself trying to shoulder check the man behind him before he vanished. The black box closing around him he was sure would hurt and at this point he was already almost completely clear. The split second he had left to pull a part of his body out and his legs cleared the box.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He dropped to the ground, the box vanishing, and his left arm falling limp against his body. "MOTHERFUCKER! MOTHERFUCKER! MOTHERFUUCKER!" Slamming his right arm into the ground repeatedly the pain over bearing in his mind. Images flashing, bright stars flashing on the edge of his vision. He took a deep steady breath concentrating his spiritual pressure and coursing the electricity along the entirety of his left arm to try and sear most the wounds and stop the bleeding. His entire left arm was useless at that point unless he could find a way to heal it quickly but he knew of nothing himself besides time.

Grabbing his busterblade with his right hand he sonido'd next to the Vizard and Helena a concentration of energy welling up within his armor seemingly equivalent to a two ceros mashed together. As he watched the Vizard sonido away he gritted his teeth. His real prey had escaped but the reason his arm was immobile in the first place was still before him. If his damned sister hadn't distracted him with the stupid acidic he began grumbling. The arc of the busterblade unchangeable with his single arm he was stuck in a wide swing from right to left that'd leave him open on the coutnerswing as well. He knew both of these things and the shadows beneath him were trembling, spears ready to shoot upward from the ground to pierce through any direct attack at him. While to protect him from the back from the Vizard the ground seemed to pulse a wall of darkness ready to shoot up to block any attacks that were to come at him.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 11:38 pm

(ooc Jeff please read my posts more carefully. I know your not used to this type of fight but your still missing some attacks from me. While I'll let it slide, the crystal bloodbomb she threw at you was much more powerful than a cero powered blood attack.)

Helena watched as the vizard cast a kido and tore up styxx's arm. Styxx let out a scream of pain as the vizard. Helena snarled at Ika. "I'll fucking kill you for hurting my family!" She screamed as he tried to punch her. She dodged the three to the head rapidly, but he hit her in the gut. Helena smiled at him even as it hurt. Then she grabbed his wrist, or tried to atleast, and pulled him towards her as she tried to drive the palm of her hand into his face. If she did, and still had a grip on him she would throw him away from her.

Point blank or not she kicked the cero away like it was nothing, even though it burnt her leg. He grabbed his head and she grabbed her bow, and rapidly fired a trio of crystal Arrows at his chest. Styxx moved and swung his giant fucking sword at her. She had been so busy shooting at the Vizard, she was caught off guard by his attack. She tried to twist and block, but the sword slammed into her side and sent her flying across the battlefield.

She crashed into the ash and dirt and swords, sliding to a stop on her side. She gasped and heaved. Her ribs were most definately broken and her side was torn open, the blade cutting into her lung. Only her rediculous ability to take punishment and the fact she was regenerating blood faster than she could bleed was keeping her alive.

She pushed herself to her feet, a growl reaching her lips. A spear of crystal grew in her hand and she let her blood leak onto it, , infusing it. She stabbed it straight through her own heart, and they crystal shattered. "Time for you shits to run." She said. Blood exploded out of chest and back in torrents. It began to flow around her. Crystal began to form in the middle of it, bones of crystal.

As the gruesome began to take shape, blood became flesh and scales formed on the surface rapidly. Within seconds of stabbing herself, Helena had gone from a 5'7" girl to a 32ft long dragon, her head raising up to 15ft as she stood on four legs, with a crystal like heart in the centre of her chest.  Her wings spread out to their full length as she roared a Styxx and Ika, and then charged styxx, the ground thundered as she spun and tried to slam her whip like Tail into his chest.

In this form she was much stronger pysically, and her speed decreased slightly to match her new bulk. She was still fast enough to be dangerous for both of them though. She was difficult to take down at the best of times, but this form made it that much harder, unless the crystal on her chest, and the heart beneath it, were destroyed. Hit or miss, her head snapped around to Ika and opened her mouth, unleashing a breath attack of rock hard crystal that covered a 20ft wide, 30ft long cone and would cause some wicked bludgeoning damage.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 12:24 am

Ika watched as the man seemingly did his best to pop the Blood balls from a suitable distance, sure he succeeded, but boy did it come at a cost. His Hadou 90 had done some serious damage, making the mans left arm go completely limp at his side. For the first time in this combat zone, Ika grinned happily, he was causing such wonderful pain for these children. He could only wonder if they understood why, not that he actually cared. The sister appeared to be rather upset and when he landed the punch to the gut he noticed his arm was grabbed, and he didn't really have much choice but to be brought along for the ride. Bam, his nose exploded with the palm strike to his face, it was very clearly broken, smashed in at what he could only presume to be an unsavory angle. He noticed his eyes began to water a bit, nothing he couldn't stop, but boy did it suck.

He was thrown away rather unceremoniously, and as he hit the ground he noticed a blade he had barely missed on impact, the ground shaking him up didn't seem quite so bad when compared to what could have been. As he reappeared to launch a Cero he noticed her kick it away, burning her leg sure, but holy fuck, she kicked it away! As he grabbed his head he noticed her grab her bow, "Shit!" Was all he could get out before the first one made contact, he used Shunpo to avoid it in part, and boy did he retreat after contact was made. That son of a bitch hurt. It had barely cut his arm seemingly but blood was gushing out. He couldn't imagine what would have happened had he really been hit with the attack directly. To his chest would have probably spelled game over.

The brother had made his appearance, in a fury like hell itself, swinging the buster blade like a madman would. It was almost enviable, and those shadows.. they did not look promising. "Well.. No shame in sitting this one out.." he said this breathing a tad heavily. Then boy, did the brother land a hit on that bitch. She was bleeding, barely able to stand. Then, a dragon. "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?!?" was all Ika could muster as a giant 30 foot fucking dragon made it's appearance. "WHY THE FUCK?!?" Her head snapped towards him, "oh great.." Blam, a big ball of crystal, 20 by 30 feet launched at him. Needless to say, he was in no mood to let this shit hit him. He made use of the speed his mask granted him and Shunpo'd as far to the side as his Shikai would allow. Narrowly avoiding the crystal smashing him to death. It hit the wall with a thud that shook the entire area. Shit had hit the fan, and it was not going to be healthy.

(OOC From now on just PM me if I miss attacks or misinterpret them, I am human, and I'm not used to this. I'd rather you message me and tell me and go in and fix it, then walk it off and pretend it didn't happen, honestly. So don't ignore it, tell me in a PM.)
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:55 am

His eyes seemed to light up as he watched his blade slice through Helena. This was just like the last blow he'd landed on her that had sealed the fate of the last fight. Which would mean her trump card would be coming out right abou- "Time for you shits to run." Bingo. His mind was processing all this information out of order. He'd watched the Vizard get his face beaten in, his nose cracking with a disgusting, cartilage crunching pop before Helena had sent him flying away from her. Then he had watched in amusement as she'd kicked a cero away. He wasn't surprised she could handle the vizards unstable spiritual pressure so easily. Hell her energy was probably even more unstable.

Then it all came rushing back to him, to that single point. Bingo. Helena seemed to explode, his eyes went from enjoyment to curiosity. This was definitely...different. Last time he'd skewered her she'd just started bleeding out, had trouble talking shit, and then blew him up. "Uh.. Sis aren't you doing that a bit backwards? You seem to be the one exploding not uh.. one of us." His mouth was flying to fast for either of them to probably catch what he was saying but he was sure their subconsciousness' would pick it up after a few more round house kicks.

He watched as the crystals began to form a cage around her body the torrent of blood seeming to pulse in and out of her chest faster and faster and the crystals formed. He tilted his head at an angle watching, going so far as to lower his guard from her completely. Not even worried about the rat trying to counter attack him. The cage around her body grew larger and larger before he realized she was becoming an animal. He spun the busterblade around in his grip before wedging the tip of the blade into the ground, lifting a section of it upward and creating a wall on one side of himself. Spinning up the side of the wall until he was parallel with the ground 6 feet off the ground he launched himself at the animal.

As the wings full expanded the force sent him back into the ground he'd only cleared about ten feet and was pissed. He'd planned to break the entire transformation before it finished if he'd gotten there in time. When he looked back up the tail was inches from his face. His sense taking it all in as fast as possible he angled his body and blade. As the tail hit his blade and pushed towards him his body rolled up the side of the blade like a ramp. His limp left arm hugged tight against his body shot out as he went spiraling into the air. He saw the busterblade get launched up into the air alongside him. What a shit show in the sky...

He shot out his right heel, a black mass of shadows shooting out as the head of a spear formed between the handle of the busterblade. Pulling his leg up the entire shaft of the spear vanishing to nothing he reached out with his right hand grabbing the blade over his head. Somersaulting downwards towards the dragons back he tried to use the momentum of both himself getting launched into the air and the somersault to slam the bladed edge of his weapon right into Helena's spine.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 3:03 pm

The vizard lost his shit when she transformed, and seemed to dumbfounded by the fact that a massive dragon had appeared. She smiled, a wicked draw of her lips as he ran away from the ball. Good. She could focus on her brother, who had dodged her tail swipe and tried to slam into her back. Crystal formed between his sword and her back, long enough to hold against the blade. When it shattered under the blow, she had moved her large form from beneath the blade and stood up on her hind legs, facing him. She wasn't surprised that he'd shown only mild confusion. To them, this form was a commonly seen thing, after all, daddy could do it too.

As she rose to her full height, her head snapped forward and tried to crush styxx between her jaws. If she managed to get a hold of him she would shake him and then throw him into a building, then smash down onto the ground, shaking the earth. If Ika tried to attack from behind, she was ready to take him out with a tail swipe, but most of her attention on her brother. Caught or not by his jaws, she would open her mouth and launch a ball of blood the power of a cero at him, but nullified the acidic properties of it. She didn't want to kill him after all.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:23 am

Ika listened to the man's sped up mutterings before vocalizing his discontent "Ugh, what the fuck are you saying you blubbering fucking idiot!?" Ika ignored this because, once again, holy fuck, dragon. He watched the bedazzled bitch turn into something he'd like to sell on Ebay, and the man began spinning his sword around like he was fucking prince charming, about to save the poor princess in the forgotten castle. Lotta good spinning that fucking thing was gonna do him. He noticed the man wedged his blade into the ground, before it raised him up into the air, and he lurched towards the fucking creature. "What the fuck is wrong with this guy.." Well.. A lot was about to be..

Ika watched as she swatted him out of the sky, blade and all with her tail and couldn't help but let out a laugh. "Bwahaha, fucking idiot, I'd have given you a 7 had you stuck the landing!" Ika laughed to himself, trying to remain at least partially aware of the fact that, once again, fucking dragon. It's brother was no joke either. He watched, but couldn't tell if the brother had pulled a rabbit out of his ass, or a blade from his leg. Whatever the hell he had done, he had done a somersault, and was heading straight for the dragons spine. "Well this is getting interesting.."

Ika Shunpo'd back to garner distance, as the dragon attacked the man, he watched her from a distance, trying to think of a possible weakness. He thought back to all the video games he played, and devised a strategy he at least hoped, would work. He Shunpo'd to a distance, and launched a Cero at her side, then another at her head, then another at her chest, he wanted to see which one she'd more actively attempt to protect herself from, in order to devise a strategy towards defeating her. His bet, was on the spine, the head, or that bedazzled breast enhancement on her chest. He wasn't looking forward to teaming up with the brother, but feared there may be no choice. "Fuck.."
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 1:21 am

As the electricity coursing across his body and through his mind began to dissipate he realized Helena had moved out of the way. Gritting his teeth and lifting the busterblade up onto his shoulder he went to dash at her when she took a bite out of the ground beneath him and he found himself in her mouth. Holding the busterblade over his head to ensure that her teeth couldn't crush him and positioning himself just right to avoid the lower half of her teeth he felt himself launched out of her mouth. He had thought that would have been worse. Rotating himself on the piece of earth he caught a glimpse at the building that Helena had thrown him at. Pushing off the piece of earth and masking his spiritual pressure he sonido'd directly in front of the man, if he hadn't been paying attention he would have been caught off guard by Styxx suddenly being in front of him instead of in the building. His limp left arm lifting itself up to the mans face two shadowy arms circling around, the fingers of the shadows reaching up both sides of his own fingers as basically placed his hand a centimeter from the mans face.

His entire hand was a mess of his azure blue reishi as the cero he fired off seemed to shatter the entire purging earth he had set up. The entirety of the dark dome shattering to nothing as he pulled on the reishi used to create and sustain it until nothing remained. Regardless of if he missed or not he felt the cero like blast Helena had fired off and his display of energy was to change both the direction of her target and to mask that she had acted at all if the Vizard blocked the simple cero. He wasn't going to move, because he wasn't going to be able to dodge in time anyways with how much reishi he'd just stored and released in one go that he wouldn't be able to sonido without taking the full brunt still so instead he rotated to try and break the blow of the cero with his limp arm again firing out a single bala. To try and break the initial blast of the blood ball before it reached him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next