Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished I_vote_lcapIwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished I_voting_barIwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished I_vote_lcapIwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished I_voting_barIwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished Empty
PostSubject: Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished   Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Iwagane [LastName] Azuma [FirstName]
True Age: 16
Sex: Male
Personality:
The personality of Azuma before being possessed by Nox now is nothing of a matter anymore. Due to the possession of that Demon, Azuma's personality changed almost completely. He was full of energy and also was even a bit agressive. Mostly being in happy mood Azuma rushed through the streets of his hometown, Kyoto [i dont know if there is a city called like that, nor i do care]. But the thing that happened at age 10 of Azuma's life just changed his personality as much as the possession of Nox did.

Now Azuma seems to be like a cold and dead person. Actually his personality could match a minor-demon now. No mercy, no pride, nothing like that. Only the will to do what Nox says. It is how Nox possessed him. He was not about to enslave Azuma, since he would have denied anyways, and Nox was not ready to controll him like he does now. So he waited and slowly worked on Azuma's Mind, which actually made out his personality. That is how Azuma still got a free will actually, but Nox changed his personality that much that Azuma only has left the will to do as his "master" says. Like a doll or a marionette of the old Demon.

Azuma's expression on his face barely changes since he actually is like he came fresh from the lobotomy. He actually still had emotions and his free will, yet they were mostly depending on Nox. But still Azuma has some of his agression, even though he is possessed. If he gets pissed or angry he will probably just act like the most would do and rush in a rampage. Yet this moment of being angry or pissed is rare, very rare. Azuma is actually only a body who serves the wishes of his "master" anymore.

Nox's Personality:
Nox, calling himself the Demon of Possession, who however is actually only a Sinner who wanted to come free from that curse of being a Togabito. Always having to wear a mask. Yet Nox actually was pretty innocent, even though he killed someone in his old human-life, but yet Nox only came to hell because he was protecting. He was protecting his Family from The Coalition, who thought them to be dangerous humans due to their special powers. Yes Nox was an Advent Human aswell and before Azuma he was the one who was possessing the 6 Demon Hands.

Nox is actually a pretty understanding and nice person and he gives the old Azuma as much of a free will as he wants. Nox actually did not really force Azuma to get his body possessed but Azuma did let him out of free will. That is why Nox tries to find a way to regain Azuma's old personality even though if Nox was the fold for going to far on manipulating his personality. That is what he feels actually sorry for. He actually tried to do the same thign again, manipulating his personality, but Azuma's mind got blocked from the attacks of Nox.

On the other side Nox is a sadist, not har dto reckognize when knowing Nox. He gets some good feeling when he sees blood, fresh blood from the body of someone, that explains his crazy laughning when someone is about to die or even just bleeding because of Azuma. Yet Nox does set the undoing the personality change even before his greatest target, the vengeance on The Coalition for taking away his family. This hsould be prooving that Nox is a caring person and even though he is a Sinner or as he calls himself, a Demon, he would risk everything to protect Azuma, even going to be a Sinner again.

Azuma:
[since Azuma lost his personality, it will be more a secondary Personality, so dont wonder if its less than 3 and undetailed XD]
Likes: Azuma actually only can follow the Will of Nox anymore at the moment, even though Nox tries to regain his old personality again. A small sign of his personality, he is thankful that he could protect what he wanted because of Nox. That is why Nox has hope that he will once regain his old personality again.
Fears: Azuma, a small sign of his personality of being thankful to Nox is even making the "new Azuma" fearing that something would happen to Nox.

Nox:
Likes: Nox, he did set one thing even before the target he was always craving for, it is regaining the old personality of Azuma. There at the moment is nothing more important than this task. Azuma will need his old personality, even though he wont do everything as Nox wishes, yet Nox feels bad like this. He does not want to end it like that. Nox sees himself as Monster now for making Azuma to his "Marionette" just for his own stupid vengeance. Nox heard about tyranns who did everything to reach their revenge to someone, but Nox sees this as wrong and he does not want to get his vengeance like that no.

On the other side Nox likes to see people suffering due to his sadistic side. It was a point of personality he got when he was a sinner. He had to fight in hell, he had to survive, but yet he never succeed at doing so. Actually Nox found fun on it, since it was a great challenge. It maybe was torturing and Nox wanted to give up more than just once, he always found back at takign the challenge of Hell. Then finally he one succeed at actually hurting one of the Warden critically and it felt good. The adrenaline just was pumping higher and Nox found fun on it.

Nox actually likes to proove that he is different, different from the other Sinners, Arrancar, Shinigami and any kind of Human. Even though he is not. At the end Nox is only a caring person, not too much different from some to many others. But Nox feels himself different than others and it gives him a good feeling of at least thinking to be different from others. That is what counts to his preferences.

Fears/Dislikes: something happening to Azuma, never being able to take revenge on the Coalition, being called feminine even if Nox is feminine though and dresses feminine

Character Appearance

Height: 1,66 metres
Weight: 43 kilograms
Physical Traits:
Azuma:
Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished Zeref_Prof

Nox:
Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished 5092-1808955983
[Note: That glove-thingy of Nox is how the Demon Hand looks actually on one hand]
Clothing: [Note: Ignore the clothing on the picture, the pciture was only for physical Traits]
Azuma mostly wears a sporty combination of clothes, even though it is not the style of Nox. Yet not everyone has to notice that Azuma was possessed by Nox. The main colour of his clothing is black while the secondary colour is a bit of a light green while the shoes have the secondary colour as red, not green. The black scarf of Azuma [seen in the picture too] is mostly taken off when fightning, but he lefts it on when walking around just casual.

The top of Azuma is a black Sports-Jacket which is branded by Adidas. The main colour is black, while it has green tribals of green cloth around the Sports-Jacket. Azuma mostly wears it zipped open, also only using one of the sleeves, which is the right one. The left hand is hidden behinde the jacket, yet Azuma got a moveable aparature on the sleeve, making it look like there still was an arm. The aparature is made of iron and is moveableon exact the spots where the human body would be moveable. There are 4 of those moveable iron-apparatures, bound to one. It was actually not hard to create, but it was rather hard to make it moveable almost like a human arm, even though it is not even near to be exact.

Continueing on, the pants of Azuma were probably bought in a set with the jacket since they look simlar to the top. It is aswell branded by Adidas and has 3 green stripes. The very few tribals on the pants are actually "printed" on, other than the jacket where the tribals are cloth aswell, just in another colour. The pants are actually tight but yet loose enough so Azuma can freely move in the pants. At last the shoes are not branded by any big company and except the other parts the shoes' secondary colour was red, not green.
Accessories: The black Ring where Nox was sealed before possesing Azuma.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Azuma was wielding the "tools" that were known as "The 6 Demon Hands". They were based on an old story, about a Demon who had 6 Hands. Yet those 6 Hands nearly weren't close to the Hands that Azuma can summon thanks to Nox. It is just the name it is known from which is based of a Demon with 6 Hands. The 6 Hands basically are made of reiatsu. But other than Reiatsu which is shot such as Ceros or Kido, this kind cannot be absorbed like a cero could. [Ex: Cero Dople]. It can be blocked but it however cannot be absorbed or sucked off.

The 6 Demons Hands actually are mostly offensive and as said reiatsu based. The most of them are actually made for melee, with exception of the Torture Hand and the Golem Hand. Those two are based on Ranged-Combat. While Torture Hand is more based on offensive, Golem Hand is for Defense. Othwerwise the other 4 Hands are based on Melee and Offensive Combat. At the end Azuma's Fightning style is pretty wide since it can be melee or ranged-combat, it can either be defense or offense [even if it's only Golem Hand that CAN be used for Defense-purposes but it still stays a offensive hand]

Azuma mostly will listen to Nox at fights, even if he would have his old personality back. Nox is the one who possessed those Hands of hundreds of years and learned to use them like a master. Now he gave that important thing to Azuma. For Azuma, Nox is like a Sensei, he actually teached him how to fight with those Hands and teached him the abilities, Azuma can use with them.
Strengths: Azuma's fightning style is a very wide set of offensive-combat, giving him even a strength against defense-based combat-styles, again depending on what kind of defense. Still the wide-open combat is not only capable of offense but also of strong defensive, even if very slow. [The Golem hands are damnit huge]. It also contains from poison-like needles that cause pain only up to a Dragon Claw that can cause an explosion by just hitting something. [You should know i'm overreacting at the Dragon Hand now].

The next is, that Azuma's hand may be reiatsu based, yet even if someone who i strong enough to block Reiatsu with his brute strength [Ex: Kenpachi Zaraki], the hands deal physical damage, means, that if you could hurt someone with a sword, you can also hurt him with the claws, making them to an even more dangerous weapon.

Since Azuma's fightning is based much on Reiatsu, as much as skill, Azuma's Amount of Reiatsu is purely amazing, if not even frightening. It could even reach the capability of a Taichou with ease [NOT meaning that Azuma is as strong or w/e as a Captain]. It is actually what Azuma needs, since the Hands are pretty reiatsu-consuming, especially the Torture Hand since it shoots as fast as a real Railgun.
Weaknesses: It is sure that Azuma will have a great disadvantage against opponents who are able to block reiatsu very well. As said, only those who block reiatsu with their abilities [not brute strength] will have a great advantage against Azuma. But still it does not mean that Azuma cannot win against such. [As much as i know Full-Body-Reiatsu-Blocking is OP unless it got a limit o_O]

Azuma's Reiatsu is easily sensed, since Azuma is not really capable of controlling that too well and so he is not really able to surpress all of his Reiatsu, even if he wanted though. Azuma is actually unable to run away from someone who is good at Reiatsu sensing. [Ex: Good Pesquisa].

Due to the unusual and easily sensed Reiatsu of Azuma, he is not really able to run away that good. Azuma actually would only really succeed to run away against someone who i sbad at snesing reiatsu or by using the ability "Dream" on someone.

Abilities & Weapons

[Note: Most of the Hands are visible when using or not visible anyways, if so it looks like Azuma would have his usual hands]

[Note 2: Only one hand can be used at once]

[Note 3: The summoning is meant like forming the Reiatsu and forming the hands... other than the Sharp one, it just works like a Hierro, just making the edges of the hand sharp.]

[Final damn Note: The Torture Hand takes a small amount of Reiatsu by every shot, since it is only small nails which are supposed to activate the nerves of pain by spreading their reiatsu, the reason why they would "disappear" after a few seconds if hitting, at the end they only "intrude" into the body]

Primary Stage
Name: Demon Hands
Effect: ,,Even if it only gets visible when using it, it is always there, ready to send you to hell". The Demon Hands are as said only visible when using, their real form is a big hand with animal-like claws. The Demon Hands are always there, Azuma does not have to summon them. The hands also have some kind of Hierro-like shield around it, blocking up to medium-strong punches. They are the Primary Hands of Azuma and standard. The Demon hand only gives him Advanced Strength. The Demon Hand is the ONLY hand that covers both of Azuma's hands. [Except when on Hyper Mode]

Name: Assassin Hand
Effect: ,,Before you can even look at it, it will have you cutted down". The Assassin hand as well not visible like the Demon Hand. But other than the Demon Hand it neither gets visible when using it. Yet due to the "Demon-Reiatsu" it is generated with, it can be sensed easily. The hand actually is a dagger-styled blade. Other than Azuma's Demon Hand he has to summon Assassin Hand. It will actually work like a dagger but it can be used for ONE strike anyways. But yet if hit, the real hand would fade since the Assassin Hand is smaller than Azuma's Hand and the Hand would get visible. The SPecial power of it is, that it give Azuma ultimate speed [compare it with a shunpo... evne faster when attacking]. It is only made for stealth purposes, for sudden surprise-attacks or for the first stirke since this can only be used ONCE PER THREAD. Also the Assassin Hand is mostly headed for the center of the target's shoulder since Assassin Hand will cut twice, trying to make it as symetrical as possible. [Ex: Azuma hits the target on shoulder, the other shoulder will get cut on the EXACT same way, but maybe not on the same spot]. Assassin Hand does not strike both at once but with a small delay. [not much, just like.. 3/4 of a second? o-O].

Name: Blade Hand
Effect: ,,Even if you have claws, even if you have a gun, against a sword you still need to defend and to counter". This hand actually has no special form so it is neither visible or invisible. This Hand simply makes the edge of Azuma's Hands sharp like a sword. It actualy is the slicing form that is used for battle, since Assassin Han dcan only be used once per thread. Sharp hand does not have to be summoned [means not wasting reiatsu to even changed to the hand] but it just concentrates Reiatsu on the two edges of Azuma, making them sharp and hard. Still Azuma is able to cut himself aswell with those hands. Also if launched a very strong strike on them the edge of reiatsu would probably break and Azuma would be left out without any hand for 1 post.

Name: Dragon Hand
Effect: The Dragon Hand is pretty similar to the Demon Hands, with the exception that it is visible by purple-coloured reiatsu and it has only three claws, which resemble the claws of a dragon. The Dragon hand also only covers one hand. In difference to the Demon Hands, Dragon Hand has a higher destructive power, even though it is only one hand and just in the almost same size. [Dragon Hand is a little bit bigger]. The Dragon Hand other than the most hands takes Reiatsu by every hit, and that not too less.

Name: Demon's Sprint
Effect: Since Azuma has no special equipment, this is his equal to the Shinigami's Shunpo. The difference to the Shunpo is, that even if you touch something or hit yourself on something while using it, it will not make a noise as long as using Demon Sprint. But the weakness compared to Demon's Sprint is, that it isn't just a step but it is actualy very fast running, making it slower than the shunpo.

Name: Demon Feet
Effect: Since usual Humans can not fly unlike the Shinigami, Arrancar and so on, this will be the equal to it. Also the Demon Feet can be used to walk on buldings, trees and other things. It actually is only the ability to bind your feet to something via reiatsu, the feet also can be bound on air making the airwalk possible. Also it makes the Demon Sprint possible even in air. This does NOT[!] change the appearance of Azuma's feet.

Final Stage

Name: Dual Hands
Effect: Any hand he uses can now be used Dual, in both hands, which would take more reiatsu as price. [each Hand's reiatsu consumtion is not x1.2]

Name: Soul Shift
Effect: Nox now can also leave Azuma's body and be the opponent. While on Azuma cannot use his Demon Hands, but his powers like Shadow Sprint or Demon Feet. Also his Durability rises to x3, while any of his offense capabilities go down to x0. Nox has no special abilities but Shadow Sprint and Demon Feet, aswell as Blade Hand.

Name: Azuma-Mode
Effect: On Azuma-Mode [Demon-Mode] the red eyes of Azuma would start to glow up red and the Reiatsu that still is sealed by Nox, who possessed the poor Azuma, would be set free, making the 4 Hands of Azuma even stronger than they were before. [x 1.5].

Name: Dream
Effect: Azuma would point with his finger into the direction of the target. Right then before the finger some kind of seal would form. If seen or heard [the seal will release a super-sonic noise which is too high of a pitch to be noticed by usual ears, but still heard] Azuma himself will suddenly start to move left and right [pretty much like Kurahadol from One Piece] in after-image illusions, confusing the opponent. The actualy effect of it is a small trance, which makes the target still see Azuma moving left and right even if he moves forward. Yet if Azuma would leave out an agressive Aura, the trance would break instantly, which means Azuma is not allowed to attack the target. Only the attempt would break the ability. What the point is? Azuma can position himself in that time. But also the ability has a limited time. The person will be held in trance only for one post. [Ex: When Azuma used the ability in my post and it worked successful, the target would be in trance for his post, Azuma can use the next post of his to get himself in position, aslo getting ready for an attack would also count as an attempt and break the ability up, so Azuma is only allowed to place himself right... dont worry, i will not godmod with it... i evne put any limits i actually could have put to it... also this ability counts as ILLUSIONARY]

Name: Torture Hand
Effect: ,,It does not matter how much you fight back.. it will still be there and destroy you mentally". As the name say Torture Hand is made for torture, not for killing or something in that way. The hand is not visible as long as not used. It will get soem kin dof purple outline when used. Other than Azuma's Demon Hand this Hand must be summoned. Tortuer Hand has the form of a Rail-Gun that is small to be even worn by hands with ease. The Torture Hand does not give any special Boosts to Azuma [other than DH and AH: DH:Strength and AH:Speed] but it still is very powerful. It would shoot as fast as a real Rail-Gun. The "Bullets" are spikes, made of Reiatsu. [I admit, i got inspired by Starrk]. The nails are not too powerful, but however they are hard to dodge or to block. Also when hit by a nail it will actually inject a kind of "Demon-Reiatsu" into the body of the target, activating the nerves which are working for pain, simulating even more pain at. The "Demon-Reiatsu" would however only activate the nerves that are nearest to it. And depending on how much there are it will activate a certain amount. [Ex: If hitting the Ellbow it will surely hurt since it is one of the gatherings of Nerves, while on few spots nerves are not that near and it will probably not have the maximum effect]

Name: Devil's Power
Effect: Devil's Power when used in Final Stage [it is supposed to be for Hyper Mode] is extremly reiatsu consuming, yet the Devil's Power enchances the body of Azuma when used. It will enchance his muslce-power about x1.5. [Means: Speed x1.5, Strength x1.5]. Yet in Final Stage Azuma can only hold this very short [2 posts] before he returns automaticly into the primary stage.

boosts: Reiatsu x3, The 4 basic Hands x1.5 [without using Azuma-Mode, with using it it maxe a total x2.3 since 1.5 gets multiplicated with 1.5, means 1.5*1.5 or simply 1.5²]

Hyper Mode

Name: [What is the name of your ability?]
Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Boosts:

Back Drop:

Background:
Azuma was actually nothign different than any other human before reaching Age 7. Before 7 he was living like a usual human. No special powers, no seeing ghosts, only the things that exist. Believing in God and Spirits. Before his he reached Age 7 Gods and Spirits were jsut a believe. A religion, a believe, a theory, whatever. But as soon as Azuma turned 7 it began. The possession of Azuma.

It was Azuma's 7th Birthday as it happened. It was a day like usual, if you take the birthday out. Azuma back then had a "party" with his friends, they still were small children and very loud. It was about to get to meal. It was a whole menu of food, broiled on mongolian barbecue. It was enough for Adults and for children and Azuma enjoyed it very much [fuck i got hungry now x-x]. But then suddenly he heard a strange noise. It was like a foreign voice whispering something to Azuma. Suddenly he felt something strange, like something entered his body and he fell unsconious. It was the day when Nox possessed Azuma, yet not giving him any sign since Nox only used the body of his to hide from The Coalition.

But the fact Nox could not hide was the Spiritual Pressure, his Reiatsu. This gave Azuma the Ability to see Spirits and it was like a new sight of life. If he would be 1000 years earlier with that, Azuma would probably be famous for it. But now it is not really something special to see spirits anymore. But for Azuma it was special, and important aswell. He could avoid the danger, that the whispering voice called Hollows, Sinners, Bount and The Coalition. Even though Bount and The Coalition were not really spirits, for Nox and now also for Azuma they were dangerous.

Still Azuma could live as usual most times, except when this one day came. Nox had seen it coming, that is why he had to manipulate the mind of Azuma and change his personality to a doll-like nothing. Otherwise both would've been ended up either dead or imprisoned. That is where 2 men came in. Their face sand all was covered by some strange suit but they definetly were human. It was The Coalition. They've noticed the Reiatsu of Azuma which was getting high in a very fast speed, to fast to be usual. They wanted Azuma to work with them but Nox was the Alpha Male now and Azuma had to decline. "Then we must see you as danger!" they said and left. But not for long. Right at the next day a whole troop came for Azuma. They have invaded the house of Azuma quickly, he doesn't know what happened ot his parents, neither does Nox. They just waited in the Room of Azuma for the people and had the Torture Hand ready. As soon as the Doors got crashe open, Azuma shot. He changed to the Demon Hands and had to fight them but he could not stand up against The Coalition. That is where Azuma took a shot with concidence, it was pain but it was better than being dead. So Azuma acted like falling out of the window. He was assumed dea dalready but he used that to escape. This is wher ehe is off now. They are enemies of The Coalition but assumed dead by them.

Side Notes:
RP Sample: Sample

Last edited by ケーブル on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished   Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished Doflamingoseal
Approved up to First Stage abilities, must be rechecked to obtain 2nd stage and hyper mode.

Tier 2-2
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished   Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:32 am

Approved mine second stage and hyper mode, Keten will check that when the time comes
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished   Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:45 pm

I approve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished   Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished Empty

Back to top Go down

Iwagane Azuma, the Devil's Child [Rogue Human] Finished
Page 1 of 1