Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Hakudo class (Open to all) I_vote_lcapHakudo class (Open to all) I_voting_barHakudo class (Open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Hakudo class (Open to all) I_vote_lcapHakudo class (Open to all) I_voting_barHakudo class (Open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Hakudo class (Open to all) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Hakudo class (Open to all) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Hakudo class (Open to all) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Hakudo class (Open to all) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Hakudo class (Open to all) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Hakudo class (Open to all) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Hakudo class (Open to all) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Hakudo class (Open to all) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Hakudo class (Open to all) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Hakudo class (Open to all) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Hakudo class (Open to all) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Hakudo class (Open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

Hakudo class (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Anz walked into the academy grounds his captain’s hiyori flowing behind him its pristine white matched only by the clean pressed white of fedora that sat on his head in stark contrast to the black eyepatch which covered his left eye. Turning the corner he entered the training room that had been reserved for his use. While he normally did not teach as that was a job mainly for actual academy instructors it was the job of captains to occasionally come in and teach a special class open to all students interested in learning the particular topic. Today he would be teaching, hand to hand combat the art of close quarter unarmed fighting. He had chosen the topic for two reasons the first and most obvious being that he was extremely skilled it and could easily teach it, the second was that his rank and title had been displayed on the open invitation, being the 12th division captain everyone assumed he would be unskilled in hand to hand combat and thus little or hopefully no students would arrive. With a smile at the thought he had got to the room a full fifteen minutes before the class was supposed to start, good no one was here yet that was a good sign. Suddenly a soft and melodic voice that could only belong to his zanpakuto spirit spoke into his mind.

“That was wrong of you Anz, you should try and spend more time with people. If you never leave the lab how do you expect to make new friends?”
“Why do I need any new friends, I have like five that should be enough… quality over quantity my dear a basic rule of research.”
“This is life not research”
“Life is research.”

With a sigh he dropped into a seat in the corner closing his eye his zanpakuto resting next to him on the ground, from all outward appearances he would seem asleep. However, in reality he was using the supercomputer which was disguised as an eyepatch to remotely check on his experiments and run some preliminary data trials.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Hitsu walked lazily in he had heard of a class in the academy that helps to teach shinigami for hand-to-hand combat, Hitsu wanted to learn more hand to hand in case he had his zanpakuto stolen or something he thought, but the truth was that he wanted to use his time wisely because he was bored. He entered the class, and saw a man with an eye patch, he shivered a bit and sighed with a lazy tone he said, "Hi, I am Hitsu. Is this the combat training class?".
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:40 pm

A man walked calmly through the hall ways; he had long red hair and bright emerald green eyes, but that wasn't what caught most attention. This strange red headed shinigami had a fox like appearance due to a project that he had made in order to pass the entrance exam for the twelfth division; the experiment was not only a failure, but it had also gotten the fox disqualified. he had big fox ears, long claw like fingernails, animal like feet and a long fluffy tail that was much longer then his body.

As he walked his bell around his neck rang almost silently while he pondered. hearing that the captain of the twelfth division was holding up a hand-to hand he thought that it would be wise to attend it. Being easily overwhealmed by physical strength; he perfers to avoid direct contact, but if he learns the arts of Hakudo he could easily counter that disability. Reaching the classroom, he walked in and saw an unknown student speaking with the captain. being respectful he awaited for the two to speak before walking over and bowing. "Good day Captain, I am Lieutenant Kurama from squad nine. it is a pleasure to meet you." he said and then lifted back up and pushed a few of the strands of hair out of his face.

the fox like shinigami didn't look very qualified to be a lieutenant; besides the strange fox like appearance, he didn't look too strong. Looking back at the unknown student he slightly began to take in his appearance for he was quite short and also unrecognizable. Kurama smiled kindly at him. "I don't believe we have met before, seeing as though I'm off duty you may call me Kurama." he said to him as he stuck out his hand for him to shake.

if he shakes it then Kurama would lead him to where the students were supposed to stand and if he doesn't the fox would look at his hand and then amusingly drag the young student over towards where they are supposed to be so that they may start the class when ready.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Anz watched as the first student walked into the class his eye’s still closed, he used PATCH to pull his file. Hitsu Kawazai, current academy graduate applying for the Vice-captains position of squad six. The student was quite informal and his lackadaisical attitude came of as slightly rude especially with the informalness that he had addressed a captain, had he been a member of his squad he would have just earned himself a week on waste disposal duty. Opening his eye he spoke with a slight annoyance in his voice.

“Mr. Kawazai, you would do well to remember who you are addressing, I am a captain of the gotei 13 and you will afford me the proper respect. I expect you to refer to me as Kuro Taicho, or Captain and introduce yourself with full name and rank as they have taught you in the academy.”

Looking away from the first arrival he spied the second with wonder, the man seemed to be part fox. He had heard of anamorphs before, but this was his first encounter up close with one. Liking the fact that lieutenant Kurama addressed him with proper respect he responded like wise.

“A pleasure to meet you lieutenant, now if you will both please step to the back of the class we can begin.”

Knowing it was out of the scope of the class Anz tried to resist his natural curiosity towards the fox man but eventually as usual scientific curiosity won out and he pulled up the fox man’s records. Apparently his condition was the result of a failed 12th squad entrance exam, a shame his predecessor had always lacked vision. Speaking up he looked directly at the VC.

“Lieutenant, you’ll have to excuse me as this is outside the scope of this class but I can’t help but notice you are a partial anamorph. I would love details of your experiment, as well as hear about the physical characteristic morphs… for example is your sense of smell heightened, is your tail fully mobile or vestigial, do you feel a increased capacity for the consumption of raw meat?”

Walking closer and behind Kurama, he bent low inspecting his tail before raising up and reaching out to touch the mans’ fox ears feeling for likeness to an actual fox as well to actually see if the man had direct neuroconnections to the anamorphic addition. Clearing his throat and steeping back as he realized how inappropriate his actions where he spoke,

”mhmm anyway, my apologies. If you still have interest in the 12th squad stop by my laboratory anytime, you’ll find I am much less closed-minded then my predecessor. Plus, I would like DNA, blood, hair, and urine samples for analysis. Back to the class, why don’t we begin with a basic hand-to-hand skill analysis. Place your zanpakutos in the back and face each other. On my word you may begin to spar I will stop you when I’ve seen enough. Returning to the front of the classroom he watched with interest.”
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Hitsu had listened to Anz telling him about his disrespect, but Hitsu hadn't meant it in any way but before he could apologise or say anything he had the fox-like person where instructed to step a few steps back. Hitsu obeyed with a big sigh, he stood a few meters away from the fox-like person still a little scared.

When the captain finally got up, Hitsu had a sigh of relief it seemed he was about to begin teaching, but Hitsu was astonished when he began asking the fox-like person about scientific things and later on began checking things around him. Hitsu's jaw dropped open, he closed his mouth a moment later and then he suddenly realized who this man was, he pondered his mind and realized he was the 12th Division Master, and he was in-charge of all scientific experiments in Seireiti. Hitsu shivered at the taught of this he felt like speeding of out of the dojo because he had heard rumors of how the Captain loved to experiments on people, a cold shiver ran down Hitsu's spine at the taught of being cut.

After watching the captain for some moments observing the fox-like person, Hitsu was about to run so the captain wouldn't notice but then they were told to drop their zanpakuto at the back and face each other, Hitsu and the fox-like man. Hitsu attempted to run but he then realised he needed this training, so he decided to stick around, he faced the fox-like man who was much taller than him, they were instructed to have a spar. Hitsu did a quick bow and took a stance he had been taught in the academy.

He shifted his right leg behind him, and with that he lunged at the fox-like man with a fist up-right waiting for him and a loose hand waiting to block in-case of any counter attack, Hitsu always loved to think ahead of the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:24 pm

As they reached the back of the class room, the red head stood ready for anything; well almost anything. the captain of the twelth division seemed very interested in him as he excused himself and asked him a few questions about his animal like appearance. With a small smile (despite the fact that he always had gotten himself in a bit of conflict due to his animalike or animorph like form) he slowly began to explain himself.

"Well I'm sure my experiment should be located somewhere in the denied files." he started and then pointed at his fox like ears. "it was honestly a mistake to end up transforming myself." his ears slightly twitched as he slightly poked it. "I don't never really pay attention to food, so i don't think I have a thing for raw meat, but my senses did seem to have increased as well as I have seemed to have developed animal like instincts." he said slightly recalling to have growled at the captain of squad four.

looking back at the captain he noticed that he was in front of him. "Uh... um..." he managed to have muttered as the captain then wwent behind him and lifted up his tail. his tail was much longer then his body and was just as soft as a fox's fur if not even softer since Kurama took care. The color was a bright orange unlike his red hair and it was also very shiney; the red head didn't like people touching his tail, but since he was a captain he permitted him to even though he was resisting the urge to growl.

but as he went and touched his foxlike ears he slightly felt uncomfortable and so his ears slightly perched back proving that not only was the fox's animal parts part of his body and moveable, but that it was also intact with his emotions. His tail slightly wrapped around his body and Kurama pushed it off not wanting to look so submissive, he hated it when his tail did that and having a bit of color in his face wwas already embaressing. he wasn't mad about the captains reactions since he knew he was a scientist, but he did feel a bit strange as he was being observed.

As the captain realized what he had done he then backed up and spoke making Kurama look at him blankly then slightly pause. he never did say that he had wanted to be in squad twelve, but then how did he know that. he suspected that he had to have pulled up his records sometime ago, either that or is experiment was that bad. as the captain added to what he was saying, the red head slightly pouted; what did he look like, some sort of specimen? but that all changed as they were directed to put there zanpakutou down and begin the session.

Kurama calmly put down his zanpakutou and then faced the short student. As Hitsu bowed, the fox did as well and then took a battle pose he awaited the captains instructions to begin. as soon as they were told to begin, he watched as the raven haired student attempted to kick at him with his right leg. moving back Kurama dodged the kicj and then thrusted forward delivering two blows with his hands and then spinning missing with both his feet but letting his long tail swat him before landing back on his feet with a smile. he was in defence, but he was more into observing Hitsu rather than hitting him.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:19 pm

Anz rested against the wall not saying anything his eye’s watching the two fighters, he would of course need to see more but already he had begun compiling notes about each of their tactics. PATCH compiled video data with exact three dimensional vector analyses of all of their movements. Bit by bit he was learning more of his students, their strengths, their weaknesses, and projecting maximization curves of how to improve their techniques. However all this was rough data still yet raw and unprocessed. He needed to see more and in order to do that he needed to hurry the fight along. Pausing for a moment to consider he wondered how he could increases the strain on both fighters, a few ideas past through his mind but for the moment he would just watch and see what they did.

Meanwhile this was the perfect opportunity to look over the details of kuramas experiment. He found the research fascinating but kurama was right, it was a failed experiment. Still the data was good and the organization was impeccable, the man had a natural gift for the sciences as raw and untrained as it was… perhaps he could use this class to poach himself a vice captain?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:25 pm

Hitsu had attempted kicking the fox-like man but he had failed and received three blows from him. Hitsu dropped to the floor in his feet panting, he rubbed the places he was hit by the tail a bit, it felt like a whip that was being used to lash at him. Hitsu looked at over at the Captain and it seemed he was collecting notes and looking over Kurama's profile, the thought of being cut open ran through his mind again and after this a shiver went down his spine. He shivered a bit but moments later he gathered himself.

Hitsu took a deep breath to regulate his reiryoku more in-order to be a bit faster and more flexible, he thought to himself that if he was faster and flexible, he could dodge hits and also deliver some but he would have a lesser chance of getting hit. He took a different stance with his legs opened and his arms straight infront of him, and as he looked at he suddenly charged with his arms swinging widely about, he didn't go for a direct jump he just clenched his fist and aimed for the fox-like man's stomach, if he managed to survive Hitsu and lefts his left arm ready for any other counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:16 pm

The red haired shinigami watched the student hit the floor; he seemed exhausted, but at the same time inconcentrated as he was watching the captain. "You should keep your attention on the battle, even though this is a spar I don't advise you to do that again. you should never turn your back on a fox!" he stated as Hitsu took on a different fighting pose. the red head studied his position and then smiled, he noticed that hitsu was using his reiryoku to help him in this battle.

many shinigami state that reiryoku and reitsu were the same, but Kurama had a theory that proved otherwise. The difference between spiritual pressure and spiritual energy is simple: Reiryoku is the amount of energy a being has stored within their body or soul, whereas Reiatsu is the pressure that a person’s Reiryoku exerts. The difference is much like energy and power. Power being the amount of energy exerted per unit of time. Reiryoku is potential while Reiatsu is energy in use.

In general, those with high levels of Reiryoku will often have the highest levels of Reiatsu also. A skilled warrior can overcome a person possessing greater Reiryoku by being able to manipulate their reiatsu to as close as there reiryoku as they can get.

as he suddenly charged with his arms swinging widely about, Kurama moved back his calm expression never once leaving his face. his ears twitched with everymovement and sound that echoed in the room. Kurama didn't like close ranged battles and his strength wasn't his best, but his senses was his guid and helped him counter his blows. as he attempted to punch his stomach, "You never quite introduced yourself child." Kurama said as he not only jumped on top of his his hand, but delivered a kick with his free leg. contact or not the last blow again would come by the tail. however Kurama never used the same tactics more than twice, but he doubted Hitsu would know that.

(Feel free to attack more then once.)
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Anz sat back a smile on his face as he watched the two fight, this was a two for one from him. first he could let the two fight it out and figure out what he needed to teach them second he could try and get himself a new VC. However, for the moment he would just watch waiting for the time when he had enough information to interject.

(OoC:Skip me and keep posting I'll pop in when Anz is ready to help.)
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:17 pm

Hitsu listened to fox-like man, as he was talking during the battle his eye twitched a little. As he attempted the punch the fox-like man jumped and launched a kick at him, Hitsu grinned a little the battle was getting more interesting and he was feeling the adrenaline rush go through his body, as the fox-like person jumped he said Hitsu had not introduced himself to him, a grinned again and said, "Hmph, I am Hitsu Kawazai and I suppose you are Kurama?" He just guessed the name because that what he had heard Captain Anz saying.

Hitsu couldn't waste any more time, he knew that Kurama was stealthy so like Hitsu he might be thing of a counter attack, Hitsu grabbed Kurama's leg before it came into contact with his face, with a little force he aimed Kurama to hit the ground but at the same time he had clenched his fist so at the time Kurama fell down he would immediately punch him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:53 pm

Hitsu Kawazai, it was an unfamiliar name that the fox didn't recognize. Normally Kurama would watch to see how his opponent fights and then expose their weaknesses to his advantage; not posessing so much strength, the fox used his wits to outsmart his opponent. But seeing as though this was training he found no reason to do so for he would have used his other tricks that he had up his sleeves such as his dangerous seeds that didn't require to use his zanpakutou.

As the student grabbed the red head's leg just before it came into contact with his face, Kurama slightly blinked as he was aimed towards the ground but seeing as though he had through another punch the fox used his arms to block the blow, but was still sent flying back against the wall. (Depending how strong he was it might have even cracked and bruised his arms, but if he wasn't that strong the wall wouldn't crack.)

"Yes, indeed I am." Kurama stated while putting his hands down, the fox instantly came at Hitsu instead of Hitsu at him. meeting him face to face he suddenly blured and slided from the opposite side in effort to trip him. if he falls then he would jump from above and stomp onto him, but if he fails to trip him then he would use his hands to flip his body up and deliver a double blow with his palms open to the chest.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Hitsu smiled it seemed Kurama was getting even more pumped the Hitsu was, and even after Kurama had hit the wall and caused a little crack in it he still had the power to dash at Hitsu, he was surprised and for a moment he had a confused face, *What kind of guy is this?* he thought to himself, Hitsu had no time to waste he had to think of a plan fast but after seeing what power Kurama had his mind was blank, so he decided to just wing it.

As Kurama appeared infront of Hitsu, and attempted to trip him Hitsu just jumped up and with a lot of power he swing both legs towards Kurama's neck, at the moment that he was doing that, two ideas had popped up in his head, he could trap Kurama's neck and then give him a couple of punches or he could do a double kick and it may end up stunning Kurama long enough for Hitsu to end the spar, as Hitsu was launching his kicks he thought to himself *I hope this thing works*.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:03 pm

The red head was a bit amused, he could tell that Hitsu didn't know who he was dealing with; Kurama has been against the most strangest and strongest of enemies even though he didn't win them all. he had the experience yet he wanted to improve his hakudo, there will be a time where he will be confronted by an enemy whom uses the ability fire and having plant like abilities Kurama will lose if he doesn't have an alternative; which is why Kurama was taking this class, as soon as he improves his Hakudo he will be able to conquer his weakness.

just as Kurama swipped, Hitsu jumped and attempted to kick at the fox's neck; in seeing this Kurama moved letting the student crack the floor, but just as the Hitsu made impact Kurama launged forward catching his hand if he attempts to hit, and throws it up delivering two blows with his elbo into his ribs before flipping him over; yet if he is caught of guard, Kurama would deliver two blows with his palm open but knuckles pointed for if they were finger strikes his abnormally sharp fingernails would have punctured his skin. giving him a quick left right jab with his neckles he would then jump back keeping his pace.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Hitsu had launched the two kicks it had not connected so it didn't have much impact to knock Kurama unconscious, Hitsu fell down to the floor and it cracked a little. Hitsu wasn't hurt much by this is just had a quick pain and disappeared in moments, he groaned a little this fight had a lot of disadvantages to him. Hitsu looked upwards and saw Kurama with his big knuckles ready to jab him.

As Kurama closed in Hitsu rolled away and watched Kurama drop to the floor and crack it a little. Hitsu sighed a bit, he got up panting sweat was dropping from his face. Hitsu had an urge to use kido against Kurama but he knew that would be illegal, Hitsu took the opportunity as Kurama on the floor and caught him by his leg, and began to twirl him around 360 degrees until he left him and watch him hurl towards a wall, Hitsu was almost out of energy he didn't have much experience in Hakuda, but then he suddenly remembered somethings when he was still a human. Hitsu jumped in front of Kurama before he came into contact with the wall, he charged some reiryoku in his hand to enhance his strength and aimed for a punch at Kurama's stomach to plant him into the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Keeping his distance the fox watched as the student came at him; he had an impressive amount of reistu and strength, but then again he was also exhausted seeing as though he was panting and also sweating. Kurama himself hasn't even broken a sweat yet, but his arms were bruised from the previous punch that had send him flying against the wall earlier. Kurama made that mistake once and he wasn't bound to make that same mistake again.

as the student came for his leg Kurama used shunpo to reapear behind him taking him by surprise; he slammed the palm of his hand towards his spinal area, if it made contact it would throw him forward which would cause Kurama to use shunpo again to appear in front and kick him back before taking on another defensive like pose. but if the hit missed then he would launch himself forward with his knee extended towards his gut before grabbing both his shoulders and flipping himself over him to keep his happy space between him.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Anz rose to his feet he had collected enough data and it was time to end the bout. He had gathered enough information on both fighters and noticed both their flaws and weaknesses. Calculations ran through PATCH’s mainframe looking for ways to maximize both fighters’ capabilities. Confident he had found a training mechanism that would help both combatants he spoke out loud to end the fight. If they didn’t listen he would tap the button on his belt twice sending a shockwave of energy out from his body, while this would do little damage it could easily knock even the hardiest of fighters back a solid ten feet meaning both fighters would hit the wall. However, he would only resort to that if his command was ignored.

“Very good, you may stop… Now having watched the two of you fight for this small bout I see some very interesting points. I will not bother you with praise on what you have done well, as you are both academy graduates and I am not here to coddle your feelings. I will begin my analysis with you Mr. Kawazai, and then I will speak of your faults Lieutenant. But first a teaching aid.”

Holding out his left hand palm up as if gesturing towards the door Anz waited half a second before green smoke flowed from a small six-inch tube attached to his belt. The smoke swirled around his hand and faded away revealing he was now holding a two by three foot large metal briefcase which he placed on the floor next to the wall. Opening up the case four metal props came out creating a wide scaffolding around the case easily tripling its’ perimeter. Above the case a green light flickered a few times before splitting in two and shaping into perfect holographic replica’s of both Kurama and Hitsu. The students didn’t know this of course but the data was being fed to the case from Anzs’ eye patch.

“Now Mr. Kawazai, We will begin with your faults, Support Lab begin recording 0071071-098719” The holograms flickered and then the two images bowed to each other as his students had before the fight, at a faster pace the images began running through the fight as viewed from Anzs’ perspective. “If we pause here near the beginning, we see your initial lunge as you can see from the measurement’s your weight is obviously forward and your lead hand is closed while back hand is open. By doing so you not only revealed your lunge to your opponent before necessary, but threw your entire weight into it before making an opening, this allowed the lieutenant to do the counter displayed here. We see this sort of miscalculation several times in your fighting style, you rely too much on the short term and fail to try and create opening instead you attempt to use force and countering. While this is a good technique it requires you focus much more on your balance, and learn to anticipate your opponents’ shifts in weight. Failure to do so in the field especially fighting against arrancar who will likely use cero or bala when u give them this type of opening, will result in death.

Later in the bout we can see you once more sacrificing footing for the attack, here when you jumped for the double kick, a strong maneuver but as you can see when you missed, you left yourself quite exposed to attack. On top of this failure to understand,balance versus counter balance, your uneducated style requires that you work much harder for less result then your opponent as shown by how tired out you are. Now as part of this training while I review with Lieutenant Kurama here you are to stand on one leg and jump reaching down to touch your ankle while in air, do this until you can do it ten times in a row…. One more thing, please do not believe that I did not see your pupil dilation at the start of the fight, I may be a captain but it is necessary to fear me. The rumors of my human experimentation are largely exaggerated, it was one human, completely consensual and the research saved his life…. Now lieutenant shall we begin with you?”
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:20 am

Hitsu on hearing the command of the Captain he stopped his attack and stood there panting, moments later he stopped to look at the captain and he was better now. Hitsu stood there surprised as he watched the captain explain his flaws by reviewing their fight on a hologram. Hitsu listened as he continued to watch the holograms, he saw himself fighting, his holographic self that is.

Hitsu sighed heavily, his flaws were too obvious. He dropped his head and shook it a bit, moments later he brought his head up he was ready to work on his flaws.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:19 pm

Upon hearing the captain speak, the red headed shininigami's fox ears twitched causing him to stop automatically. "So thats what he was doing, I thought so." he said mentally as the captain explained himself. Kurama was always the one to anticipate someone's actions wether it be in a battle or in a coversation he bearly let down his guard unless it is with his friends. the fox was more than ready to hear his mistakes, if anything mistakes were good because they meant that he could improve himself and he wouldn't be here if he didn't need to improve himself.

As the captain showed the two a holograph, Kurama tilted his head in confusion and then spoke sounding excited. "Oh my goodness, are those holographic replicas? how on earth did you get the technology to not only catch the scene at such a perfect and precise view as to not only get the image right, but to also follow up on every movement?" he bursted out questioning in excitement; but then paused for this wasn't the time nor place to be asking about technology. "eh hem, excuse me." he appologised letting Anz continue.

Kurama used to be an ex-theft in his previous life; so he had a thing for cracking code, but when he died and was reborn in the world of the living, he learned how to hack any computer and so technology fascinated him. he awaited paetiently as the captain spoke to Hitsu and addressed everything he had done; Kurama wasn't very surprised about his knowledge, he was actually expecting the captain to have annalized them fully.

As the captain turned to Kurama, he stood up straight and held a poker face as his tail calmly swayed back and forth. he held a calm expression as he responded. "Yes sir?" he asked wanting to know his mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Hitsu eye twitched a little as he heard the exercise the captain had told him to do, a number of thoughts circulated through his mind leaving different feelings and mixed emotions in him he thought to himself how he would do the exercise he had been ordered, he stepped a few meters away from Kurama and the captain. He took a deep sigh to regulate his reiryoku around his body and to calm his body from the adrenaline rush it had gotten during the fight, moments later Hitsu's body had calm down, with another sigh he lifted one leg to begin the exercise.

With left leg bend in the air, Hitsu found a little difficulty balancing on one foot, dangling a bit he gained balance. He thought to himself that this exercise was going to be really hard on him since he didn't have the greatest of balance, most of the fighting he remembered was mainly loosing his body and fighting with what he had around him. Hitsu looked down and waved his fingers a little and jumped, and once he was in mid-air he tried to bend his right leg to touch his ankle but to no avail and he ended up back first on the floor with a 'thud'. Hitsu groaned and got up and tried again but it still had the same results.

Hitsu was become frustrated, he felt like breaking something he fell to the floor to calm himself a bit, he looked at the the captain with a stern look and looked away in a split second not to get noticed, he got up again and tried to picture himself jumping and touching his ankle, he decided to try it again. Hitsu got on one leg again and jumped and once he was in mid-air bend his knee and alas he touched his ankle and as he dropped down on one leg the pressure was too much and he fell to his knees. He had completed the first task but it seemed another challenge faced him, trying to think of a way to tackle this he suddenly remembered he was able to land well when he began to land from his tip toes below to the sole of his feet.

Hitsu raised one leg again, feeling confident, he jumped and touched his ankle and landed almost perfectly he just dangled a bit but he still remained on his one feet. He had done it successfully! now he would have to do it nine more times, he continued to do it, jumping, jumping and in about 10mins he had completed it. He fell down to the floor, he leg was hurting from the exercise, he decided to sit till Kurama's flaws were mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:55 pm

(OoC: For future reference since I jumped back in the old, posting order resumed so you skiped me hitsu but it’s all good we’ll just use this as the new posting order. Kurama me you Very Happy)

Anz listened with interest to Kurama’s question the smiled with amusement at the mans discomfort with his outburst a position he himself knew all to well. Speaking with a gentle smile a rare occurrence of his face that was normally covered in inquisitive looks he responded;

“Please, no it’s a very good question with a relatively simple answer. If you look the Patch over my eye is a device of my own design a power supercomputer which uses the seireitei main frame as a data base and through the optic nerve my brain itself as a processor. It records everything I see and using heuristic algorithms in concurrence with adapted form of the eigen functions used to rationalize uncertainty principle to extrapolate missing data to create the holographic images you see before you. If you’re interested stop by my lab I can show you the math as well as perhaps fit you with one yourself if you’d like. However, I believe the task at hand was of course Hakudo training.

Unlike Mr. Kawazai here, your balance is quite impeccable. Your true issue is more conceptual your attacks do not focus on your strengths. With all do respect you are terribly strong but you fight like you are. No… you attack like you are. You must think not only to hit opponent but to hit them in the right places. While to most ribs and chest seem like good areas as well as the spinal cord. The body is actually well developed to protect those area’s you must learn more of anatomy, more particularly the strike points. Joints like the elbow, shoulder, and knees can easily become locked or damaged due to the heavy stress placed on them during combat. Another good spot is the C6 vertebrae incredibly fragile and the beginning point for the peripheral nervous system a single strike there can momentarily to permanently paralyze your opponent. Also while you have better grasp of understanding weight dispersion tactics and do not use your own weight against yourself, you fail to truly capitalize on your opponents’ momentum. In the interest of demonstration I would like you to attack me you may if you wish use just hakudo or your zanpakuto as well.”

Anz smiled confidentially pulled on a pair of grey mesh gloves from his pocket and lowered into his stance a blend of the taichi crane and tiger stance. His weight was centered on his back leg while his front foot appeared to be flat but was actually slightly balled putting his weight on his toes and the back of the ball of his foot. Finally his hands sat with open palm and curled fingers in the position one normally associated with boxing.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Upon seeing the captain smile, the fox was a bit astonished; he may have never met the captain before today, but he knew very well that Captain Anzai Kuro rarely smiled. The captain answered his question seeming unbothered by his sudden outburst, and even taught him something about himself seeing as though he invented his eyepatch to preform such tasks. upon hearing that he could pass by anytime to see the math, his face suddenly lightened up with excitement since the captain before him forbid him to enter the lab. "oh thank you sir, your too kind." he said with a bow.

One could tell very well that he was excited, for his tail was swaying back in forth in a quick but graceful pace as his fox ears slightly twitched back and forth. Although, just because one could read his expresion through his animal features, it didn't really mean that was what the fox was truely thinking or fealing. Kurama had the ability to compltely shun all his emotions and rely on impulse, however he hasn't found a reason to do so and so Jensen was the only one aware of it. As the captain explained the fox his errors, he thought about it and realized that it was true; during his battle with Hitsu he never once aimed for a more fragile body part.

As the captain spoke about mometum and then asked him to attack him, the fox got into position. The captain seemed very confident and so Kurama refused to question him, his eyes observed as he put on a pair of gloves; curiousity immidiately peaked the fox's interest, but instead of asking he wanted to see what it does. Observing the stance he took; the red head was able to make his move without using his zanpakutou, but taking in mind his mistakes he made in the battle with Hitsu. by using shunpo the fox came at the captains side, while the captain was facing the front the fox was facing the back as he hit the back of the captains knee cap of the back leg with the back of his foot in attempt to make the captain lose balance.

In adition to kicking backwards, his body turned in motion with his body alowing the fox to be facing Anz and granting the fox access hit or miss to an open palm strike towards the captains gut; if one was quick in following movements, one would notice that he did not hit once but three times with a right left right strike. Kurama didn't like attacking without knowing what would happen; he always attempts to anticipate what the other person is about to do before they do it, but this doesn't always work.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Anz raised an eyebrow as Kuramas tail waived, an interesting trait it would seem there was a full neuro-emotional connection with the man and his animorphic features. For a moment he considered the possibilities, did his ears lower when mad? Or perhaps the hairs stand on his body when he was frightened. However, at the moment he had to focus on Kurama’s attack. The lieutenant was smart indeed using shunpo to appear behind his opponent and go for Anzs’ knee the idea was sound however it worked perfectly with Anzs’ defense. The defensive position he had taken was optimized for shifting ones balance, as Kurama kicked in towards his leg Anz slid his weight entirely forward moving his knee with the momentum of Kurama’s strike to pivot on his front foot and bring his beg leg 360 degrees around and at Kurama’s stomach, this attack had the dual damage of both Anz’s spin and the left over momentum from Kurama’s shunpo which would take him directly into the spinning leg. Finally he brought his leg down into a horse stance his body facing his opponent. If his kick didn’t strike he would block the three blows with his own palms using concentric swiped arcs to knock Kurama’s wrists to the right and left then jam his knee in towards the lieutenants stomach. If the kick did hit, or the knee hit he would speak aloud.

“Very good, but you took the assumption that you are faster then your opponent… never a good move to make. You must give less ground with opening attacks, while hand to hand gives more versatility then a blade… There is much less room for error…. During my next demonstration I’d like you to watch and tell me what you have learned from Mr. Kawazais and my movements. Mr. Kawazai, your turn lets see what you have learned of balance as with the lieutenant you may come at me unarmed or armed.”

Returning to his original stance Anz’s watched if his students were following his instructions.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Hitsu looked as the Captain and Kurama exchanged some quick attacks. Hitsu smiled a bit, this was interesting but after Kurama's turn he would have to go on his turn against the Captain, he wanted to go but he was a bit scared because he might be deemed that he hadn't learned anything from his balance exercise. Hitsu saw the captain and Kurama; and it seems Kurama was in trouble. Hitsu didn't know exactly what to do, he picked to go armed instead of unarmed as Kurama had done.

Hitsu went to the back of the class and picked up his zanpakuto, but he wasn't going to unsheathe it, he was going to use it as aid. He waited for Kurama and the Captain to finish their spar. He would shunpo behind the captain and try to grab his hand to try to attack his elbow, and then he would use the hilt of his sword to attack the shoulder of the captain. If the captain tried to retaliate he would flip up and use his sword's sheathe to use it and hit his shoulder, to try and dis-locate it.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:15 pm

the red head observed how the captain slid his weight almost naturally; he wasn't at all a bit surprised as the captain countered his attack. the fox's ears perched back simultaneously as the captain made a circular kick towards him, having great reflexes he was able to avoid the kick to the gut by twisting his body. taking this as an opportunity to strike back, he attempted his open palmed strikes. however, despite his efforts; the captain was the teacher for a reason, he easily knocked the fox's blows aside as if it were nothing. "Tsk." he blurted out noticing how he made a mistake. the captain knew very well what he was doing; not only that, but he also seemed as though he was one with himself.

his emerald eyes suddenly slitted as his last attack was knocked to the side, but that wasn't the reason he was concerned. seeing the captain come at him with a counter attack and having no space to escape was what got him alert. knowing there wasn't enough time to escape; he instantly moved himself backwards taking the jam to the gut, but without the full potencial of the blow. the fox grunted as his knee made contact with his stomach; it threw him back, but not enough to knock him towards the ground. his fluffy tail kept the fox's balance pretty well even though the jam knocked the air out of him. panting from the sudden loss of air, the captain spoke telling him his faults.

"my apologies sir." he responded with a bow and regaining his composer. "I belive I may have a tendency to make assumptions, it's a bad habbit of mine." he explained. the captain asked him to watch his demonstration which interested the red head; the fox was quite curious as to what to expect. his fox ears went from perched back to right up, but strangely one ear was turned towards the captain while the other was towards Hitsu twitching at every movement as he observed the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hakudo class (Open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next