Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 I_voting_barHakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 I_voting_barHakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Hakudo class (Open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Anz raised an eyebrow curious about kurama’s response an apology was not necessary in this situation, however he bowed his head back to Kurama with respect to the mans skills and knowing that in an all out fight with no restraints the young vice-captain could probably give him a run for his money. However it was Hitsu’s turn now and it seemed the man had decided to approach armed unlike his fellow student. Not a problem Anz was quite skilled at fighting an armed opponent and actually preferred to fight those carrying weapons as they often forgot the weaknesses their weapon of choice had to an unarmed opponent. As Hitsu moved Anz watched with curiosity as the man choose a variation of kuramas’ opening using shunpo to try and catch him off guard however, unlike the lieutenant he had decided to open with a grapple, grabbing for Anz’s hand. As the man closed his hand around Anzs’, Anz would close his fingers into the mans wrist using his pointer and middle fingers to press into the pressure point located between the two thin bones of the wirst and directly on the side. Few people knew of the correct angle to hit these points but the effect was pain and loosening of the muscles in the hand making it an excellent counter grapple point.

As the attack on the elbow came Anz thrust forward pushing his elbow into the attack and curving it into a jab. The attack would hurt both but if the counter grapple succeeded it would also cause Hitsu’s arm to jerk in an unnatural fashion causing pain. Using his free hand he jabbed up with his palm to deflect the incoming sheathe in the opposite direction, that he then pulled Hitsu’s arm in. This if it worked would create an opening for him to chop at Hitsu’s ribs aiming for his solar plexus. Finally the man tried to flip up and break away from the attack to hit at a new angle. Anz shunpoed back pointing his finger at his opponent who in spin would still have his back to him and he then flicked his finger as if there would be recoil to show a point where a fatal hado could have been used.

“Before I speak, Lieutenant, what have you learned?”
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:36 pm

As Hitsu was about to hit Anz's elbow in an attempt to dislocate but it seemed that the Captain had already come up with a very nice counter. Hitsu knew his knuckles would also get hurt if he tried to punch it, both of them would be hurt. Hitsu didn't want to take the risk of hurting both of them. Hitsu still sent his sheath towards the man but still the Captain had blocked it. Hitsu tried to anticipate what would happen, he knew flipping up in this situation would just leave him in a direct spot to be hit. Hitsu decided that he would use his leg to stamp on the Captain's ankle and then he used the end of his sheath and pointed it straight at the Captain elbow still holding his hand firmly. Hitsu would shunpo back a few metres from the Captain if his double attacks were unsuccessful.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:52 pm

(Skip me and end the battle Anz)
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Anz watched as Hitsu changed strategies however his technique was flawed opening with a stomp at ones’ opponents’ ankle would never worked against an experienced fighter it’s too simply to simply slide their ankle out of the way and counter while the opponent who in order to do damage with such an attack would have to have put his weight behind it and would therefore be off balance when it missed. Using this opening he didn’t even bother dodging the sheathe attack as it would never land, he simply slid his foot out of the trajectory of the stomp and flicked it forward snapping a kick aimed for Hitsu’s solar plexus. Should the kick connect, it would knock the air out of the young academy student and send him flying against the wall, should it fail he would shunpo faster then the man could perceive and appear behind him slamming his open palm at the nerve that ran next to the L3 vertebrae and paralyzing Hitsu’s legs for a moment causing him to collapse.

“Good that will be enough Mr. Kawazai, I see your balance as improved slightly however u still fail to think through your actions with enough care. Lieutenant If you would please explain three mistakes Mr. Kawazai made.”

Glancing at the time Anz smirked a little bit, how intriguing it would seem a full sixteen seconds had passed without him realizing it. This was of course a classic example of Einstein’s theory special relativity, he had often wondered about the phenomenon of course it was true time in itself was relative to ones position along a four dimensional understanding of space, yet still it seemed relevant that their also seemed to be a psychokinetic relationship between an observer and time, hence the expression time flies when your having fun. Pausing for a moment he frowned as the melodic voice of his zanpakuto spirit whispered into his mind;

“Why Anz, if I didn’t know any better I would say your enjoying yourself outside of a lab. But that’s impossible isn’t it”

A flash of annoyance crept across his face gone as quick as it had arrived, as much as he hated to admit it… Umi was right the slight temporal gap, was most likely a result of him enjoying non scientific activities, a disgraceful notion.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Sesshomaru walked through the halls. He was carrying something, but you couldn't tell what it was. He heard of a Hakudo class, but wasn't sure if he was late. It didn't matter. He entered, and watched as the last seconds of the class happened. He kept his noble air about him, as he put the box down. He sniffed, and noticed Kurama was there. He didn't react, as he walked towards the Captain.

He stopped, and let the other Captain notice him. He wondered if Kurama had sniffed him out, before he had arrived. He shook those thoughts out of his head, as the Captain did, or didn't introduce himself. Either way, Sesshomaru bowed his head a bit, before saying, "Hello. I am Sesshomaru, Captain of the 4th Squad. It would appear I am a bit late."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:18 am

"Kuro-Taichoooooooooo!" a call echoed trough the building as the young Zasha was running around the building untill she had spotted a Taichou. RIght then, even if she had the Student outfit which wasn't really made to run, she ran toward the man who was Kuro-Taicho and jumped toward him, trying to tackle-hug him. Zasha was still a Student and still very playful like a small child. "I am Akagane Zasha!" she then while still in air said pretty loud at Captain Kuro. Zasha may not seem like it but she also came by for training.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:56 pm

It seemed that the Captain was one step ahead of Hitsu after his last move, after reviewing it in his head a bit he had realized that that would never work but it seemed he was not thinking enough. He sighed a bit, and shook his head to recover from the blow the Captain had landed on him which caused him to hit the wall and now lying on the floor. Hitsu took a breather and stood up and stretched a bit, and looked over at Kurama awaiting to hear what his flaws had been.

Hitsu was waiting for Kurama's response when suddenly another Captain had appeared and walk towards to the Captain Anz, and it seemed they were talking to each other but Hitsu couldn't make out the words because he was half-way across the room. He was walking towards them, when suddenly a young person ran passed him and aiming towards one of the Captains, Hitsu had noticed that the new person that had arrived was a Shinigami Student. Hitsu just stood there, he had thought that the people would have come a long time before him, but it seemed people were just arriving and by the looks of things more would be coming anytime soon, or at least that what he expected.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:27 pm

(Ok so the order is Anz, Parius, Cable, Hitsu and then me until further nottice... that sounds fine by me.)

The fox like shinigami patiently observed the spar, if was amusing how much one could pin point from outside of the battlefield. Anz was very precise in how he moved, the difference between him and the student was immense even when he himself was against the captain there was a huge difference in skill; in a battle of hakudo Anz would surely prevail, although he wondered how well he did with his zanpakutou. Hitsu in general was a very good student, however Hitsu was still a student and so the errors Kurama observed were to be expected. the red head suddenly picked up a familiar scent and his ears perched back instictively, not that he didn't like who was coming. As soon as Anz kicked, Kurama moved as Hitsu flew past him and into the wall. that really looked as though it would hurt.

It was a fitting end to the spar, however as Anz asked the red head a question the fox's ears suddenly lifted up. he seemed very well pleased causing Kurama to smile back at him, from what he knew the captain rarely smiled. he was very glad he was enjoying himself as his face changed, Kurama softly chuckled covering his mouth. "why Captain, you look nice with a smile on your face. you should smile more often." he complimented as Sess entered the room. "Captain." Kurama said and then bowed acknowledging him before turning back to Anz. "eh-hem, excuse me." he said to him as he realized what he had just said towards a captain. his eyes slightly darted around the room til he noticed the box the other captain was carrying. "well... I can't say much since he did very well for a student, but first of all one must never make the same mistake twice. By using shunpo, he attempted the same approach such as my own. Since I have miserably failed to catch you off guard, the results would have been the same if tried again. so it would have been better if he had tried a different approach."

Curious about what was inside the box, he slightly smelled the air just in case it was food. "also the grapple wasn't a very good idea unless you know your opponents strength a grapple is a hand-to-hand struggle or a contest for superiority or mastery." he slowly explained as he turned away from the box. "you being an expert in Hakudo, it is quite obvious to know who is superior *pushes hair out of face* thus making it being a wrong move unless he thought that his strength would have conquered your own. besides seeing many openings, he was a bit over confident and attacked you head on which wasn't as much as a problem as the countering, stomping would never work against an experienced fighter, for it will could be easily avoided and such an attack would have to have put his weight behind it and would therefore be off balance when it misses." looking back at Anz expression he explained himself some more, proving the fact that he didn't really need to look at someone to be paying attention.

"in conclusion, the way he chose to confront you was a mistake from the start, the techniques he used was futile and he had too many openings... although I do believe that it isn't wise to raise your weapon against an unarmed opponent; this may be my opinion alone, but one never knows what to expect. by attacking with a weapon the target is put on the defense where the weapon could be deflected and or turned against it's user.... but as i said before, that is my opinion. honestly Histu is a very skilled student and would do well in the gotei..." he commented as a strange young girl busted into the room.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Anz finished his bout and listened to Kuramas analysis it was superb if only he could use his analytical talents like that while also in combat he would be a fearsome foe in hand to hand combat. Though he disliked it he allowed the lieutenants comment to pass, though one could argue it was a smirk and not a smile and required sixteen less muscle fibers to accomplish he turned as a captain arrived the man had come to the latest Captains meeting and like now introduced himself with decorum and a noble composure as Sesshomaru. Frowning as he scanned the mans file PATCH having pulled it up and noticed that it like his introduction it failed to provide a last name. Guessing as to the protocol in such an occasion he simply used the mans first name as his last, speaking as the captain of the fourth laid down a package whose contents were unknown.

“A pleasure to officially meet you Captain Sesshomaru, I am Dr. Anzai Kuro I believe we met briefly at the last captain’s meeting. Please no apologies are necessary I fully understand the toll the burdens of leadership take on ones time, if you don’t mind me asking though, what’s in the box?”

Before the man could reply a shout echoed across the room and a young girl burst in screaming, his name surprisingly. For the first time in a long time Anz was truly baffled, having never met this young lady in his life he had no idea who she was or why she would be seeking him with such fervor, worse then that she had now launched herself into the air introducing herself with a tackle. Sliding back and pointing two fingers at the girl he spoke aloud “Horin”, among his favorite bakudos the orange rope stretched from his fingers reaching out to bind the girls arm and torso as he moved out of her way possibly causing her to hit the wall behind him. After the bakudo hit or missed he would speak his voice and demeanor stern and his face a mask of disapproval.

“I don’t know where you believe you are Ms. Zasha, but from your clothes I will assume you are an academy student and this is the academy, I would remind you act accordingly for as long as you wear that uniform your actions reflect on the entire Gotei 13. Now will you behave or will I have to restrain you… *leaning closer with a glare* For the rest of the day.”

(OoC: order is good by me, things got a bit wonky for a second there, lol)
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Sesshomaru nodded at Anz, and knew they were all curious as to the contents of his box. He lost the smile, regaining his air of nobility. "Well, one of my squad members is a cook. And she baked a bunch of cookies. However, seeing as we have had no new members, she baked to much. I knew the class was happening, and hoped to share them." He picked the box up, before opening it. Inside was a bunch of different kinds of cookies. Chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal, sugar, butterscotch, white chocolate chip, and one that had Sesshomaru's face, crudely drawn on it.

He watched, as the girl ran in, and almost tackled Anz. However, he spoke a Kidou, and wrapped the girl in orange rope. Sesshomaru smiled again, before walking over to Kurama. "I also came to offer an apology, for how I acted the first time we met. I shouldn't have brazingly asked you about your......features." He handed Kurama the box, before turning away, and going towards a wall, before sitting.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Zasha just noticed in air something. Some strange feeling. It felt like ropes surrounding her. She noticed the Captain used Bakudo. As Kuro-Taichou dodged Zasha just tried to flip in air so except hitting her head she shall hit the wall with her back. Useless, since she already slided down and did already hit her head on the floor. "KURO YOU MEANIE" she shouted and ran toward the Captain and rampaged at him with the lower side of her fists like when a little girl doesn't get what she wants. "WHY YOU PUSH ZASHA AROUND?!" she then continued with her childish action. She was even worse than a kindergardener actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo class (Open to all)   Hakudo class (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hakudo class (Open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2