Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Lurking in the night... I_vote_lcapLurking in the night... I_voting_barLurking in the night... I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Lurking in the night... I_vote_lcapLurking in the night... I_voting_barLurking in the night... I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Lurking in the night... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Lurking in the night... Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Lurking in the night... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Lurking in the night... Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Lurking in the night... Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Lurking in the night... Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Lurking in the night... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Lurking in the night... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Lurking in the night... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Lurking in the night... Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Lurking in the night... Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Lurking in the night...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Lurking in the night... Empty
PostSubject: Lurking in the night...   Lurking in the night... EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:58 am

(Since the recruitment of Nellie has been neglected, I am going to just go on and be the Exequias leader... yep... so RP as such...)

Nellie was enthusiastically waiting on the top of a skyscraper's roof... A skyscraper that was directly across from the Coalitions HQ... She wouldn't have done this if she wasn't given this mission directly from Grand himself. She was ordered to spy on the Coalition through any means necessary and she had an idea on what to do. She had her reiatsu seep out of her, try to lure a Coalition member to investigate the disturbance...

At that point, she would fully put her plan into action. It was around 9:51 PM at the moment and it was snowing... The stars in the sky were glowing brightly with the Full Moon dead center in the sky. To Nellie, it was a perfect night. Complete darkness of the night with the moon and the stars in the sky with a temperature of coldness. She just loved it.

She was dangling her legs over the building's level rooftop that was covered and blanketed in an inch of snow. She was looking at all of the people down below in the streets celebrating christmas... This disgusted her. Her family was a bunch of low-life fuck-ups, with her brother being the worst of them. Allowing her to do the worst of the worst while he lived a life of glory through evil. Killing Fritz was the best and worst moment of her life... Worst because she wasn't able to see the pain and torture or cause the pain and torture to him.

She then heard a noise on the roof. She slowly stood up and turned around. She then faced the shadowy figure at her height of 6'0" tall. With her standing, her 'kingdom hearts hearless shaped' hollow hole that was ironically placed in the area where her heart was and the -1 espada tatoo on her abdomen showed. She glares at the shadowy figure, waiting for him/her to speak...
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Lurking in the night...   Lurking in the night... EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Alexander Kerensky was heading home after work. Now, he was heading towards an arrancar. Jun saw her, and despite his sensing abilities being average at best, could still tell she was stronger than he was. At least the teenager knew when he was outmatched. The scientist had already sensed her, but had ignored her because she wasn't causing trouble. Which was perhaps more troubling than anything. He jumped from behind the building, to be behind her. The six foot tall, green haired bounto landed, which apparently alarmed her to his presence. Jun was right, the arrancar was female. Alex held his bladed cane like a sword, and spoke. "Hello, miss. Glad to see you haven't decided to cause trouble yet. But do you mind just leaving? I would hate to kill someone whose power is vaguely familiar."

Alex wore his signature black trench coat and black bucket hat, while the rest of his clothing was fairly nice. Now that he had a lock on her power, it was similar to another arrancar that he's met in person. But that one was also on the same side as him. Who was this woman? If she became hostile, what should be his purpose? Capture her and experiment/interrogate? Or just aim to maim/kill her? He was prepared to begin to fight, and was paying attention. But still hadn't quite decided what he should aim for yet...
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Lurking in the night...   Lurking in the night... EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Nellie looked at the man with green hair and a bucket hat, listening intently to what he had to say... There were two things wrong about this situation... Firstly, this bounto is trying to reason with a fuckmothering vasto lorde. Nellie knew that a coalition member wouldn't try diplomacy tactics unless there was something that was out of the ordinary. Secondly, a vaguely familiar power... For certain she knew hat she hadn't met this being yet. So it must either mean that he is mistaken OR that he knew something about her brother...

Nellie says coldly to the man through her mask, "What do you mean familiar... Nevermind..." She then sniffs the air to confirm the man's race. Yep... Definitely bounto. She smirks as she continues on to say, "Well... It seems like I hit the jackpot... I, Nellie Kuli the Exqquias leader, command you to either tell me what you know about the coalition or die by my hand tonight..."

(I stated her FULL name for a reason...)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Lurking in the night...   Lurking in the night... EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:55 pm

She made her reason quite clear. Alex only chuckled. "Kuli? Know a Fritz by chance? And if that's what you're after...alright...here's your answer..." In a blur, he was behind her, aiming the blade part of the cane to take her head. He also materialized a standard, green, energy katana. Using that, the bounto did a downward, diagonal slash, followed up by a stab with the bladed cane, and then back the way the energy came for another slash. Alex was not slow nor weak. He was very much a strong physical fighter. Add in his mind, he's quite formidible.

Alex backed off, reforming the energy sword in the process, turning it into a javelin of some sort. That really wasn't too hard, fairly easy actually. He then threw it at the woman. The green haired man then summoned an energy claymore, ready for battle. Knowing her last name now...he might just try to capture her. And see if Fritz knew her. While this also allowed her to see their base, against all of them and the base's own unique properties, thanks to him, he highly doubted she would get free so easily.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Lurking in the night...   Lurking in the night... EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:45 am

Nellie froze when he heard the man say her brothers name. Before he attacked, she managed to utter out with mist coming out from behind her mask, "You mean... My twin!?"

When the man disappeared and reappeared and tried to attack her from behind, she quickly parries the blade with her bone gauntlet. And when he started attacking she did the following: slide to the left, bend to the direction parallel to the diagonal slash, ducked and finally parry. The last two attacks (not including the javelin) managed to scratch her skin. When the man hops backwards and throughs a javelin at Nellie, she was a bit caught off guard. The javelin hits her mask, spinning it so that it is now on the back of her head.

Now that her mask was out of the way, her impish face with, at the moment, very cold deadly emerald eyes was revealed. The look of mysteriousness was now gone from her eyes, but were now filled with a sense of rage. Also, all over her face were chipping parts of skin, where the square-shaped spots of skin that were missing there was bone... The bone was flexible, stretchy, and curved as if it was parts of her skin. Also,the mist that came out had now encased the entire rooftop, reducing visibility and sensing powers down to nothing. Nellie knew where the man was in her fog because the mist was like a part of her... (mist will disappear in 2 posts).

She then growls under her breath, "Tell me what you know... About that... Backstabbing... Fuckmothering asshole of a twin... Right now... Or die..."

Without hesitation, she rushes at him and aims a double roundhouse kick at him... On aimed at the neck, the other aimed at the front of his knee. Next, she starts charging a heartless cero from her odd shaped hollow hole on her breast. While it was charging, she aims a headbutt towards the man's head. She then springboard backflips off of the man and shoots the heartless cero at a height of 15 ft above him.

She then lands on the snow and quickly spins so that she is facing her enemy. All throughout her attacks, her movements were as lucid and easy-flowing as water. She was planning on losing this fight, even though her instincts were screaming on killing this man. She was, however, planning on having one hell of a match with him...
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Lurking in the night...   Lurking in the night... EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Minor injuries, but he still got some hits in. When she spoke, his eyes became the size if dinner plates. "Twin?!" Obviously fraternal, but this was unexpected nonetheless. She didn't even wait for him to answer. He couldn't sense or see her at all due to the mist, but he could hear her coming in her haste. Alex jumped up out of the mist, though in a bit of a cartwheel as the lower part of his leg, not the shin, but the calf. As he stabilized in the air, she came in far too late for him to block or counter. She got him straight in the jaw with her head, stumbling him back. He did notice the cero forming though. From above yet in front of him, a cero came. This time, he was more prepared and dodged to the right, though the ends of his trench coat was torched.

She went straight back into the mist, while he stayed up in the air. "Not gonna dance up here? Alright..." His energy claymore started to change. It separated into about a dozen throwing needles the same length as the claymore. It only took a few seconds, but still longer than if he was changing it to something else. He threw all twelve of them in the general direction that Nellie landed in. He wasn't going back into that mist since his main senses were distorted so much. Granted, there were other ways to fight, but since she wasn't using a blade, all he would get was pounded. Alex stayed in the air and just moved to the side of the building.

In his free hand, he made an energy chain with a rotating saw blade at the tip. Just about anything could constitute as a melee weapon. He did a sweeping motion with the weapon into the mist. Back and forth, searching for his prey and adding yards to the chain in the process, extending its reach. That was easy to do. Now it was just a matter of finding her...
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Lurking in the night...   Lurking in the night... EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:56 am

Nellie laughed when the man said something about dancing... She would be more in the mood to dance if there was music, but alas there wasn't any. So she just played some music in her head. Soon, there were whizzing noises. Looks like this man wasn't going to come back in the fog willingly... Heh, there were other ways to fight. While she thought, a javelin nearly got her, went straight through her hollow hole... It's great to be a hollow.

She then got injured... By the rotatingsaw blade. Shewasnt expecting that the man could transform his power freely. The saw blade had sliced her entire right arm open and straight to the bone. Even though the man knew that she was strong, it doesn't mean he knows that she has high speed regeneration. So, she hid that fact from him by forcing herself not to regenerate. In fact, she didn't let it regenerate so that it could be her timer. When she passes out due to the blood loss, that will lure the man into a false sense of security and bring her unconscious body into the Coalition building where she can unleash her true power.

(mist disappears in the next post, Nel will pass out in 2-3 posts...)

Nellie launches herself, following the chain. She explodes out of the mist, aiming a spinning double legged drill kick towards the man's gut. If she makes contact, she launch herself back into the mist. If she misses and whizzes by him, she'll sonido back into the mist.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Lurking in the night...   Lurking in the night... EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:51 pm

She exploded out of the mist at him. He noticed the cut on the arm. So he got her. Nellie drill kicked at Alex. The man did the same, and both kicked off of each other. But she once again went into her safety net. Enough is enough. "Zeige Dich: Loran." His cane transformed into a snake like creature that coiled loosely around the man. "Gas her. Use the yellow one." Alexander whispered to his doll. The brass, mechanical looking head spewed out a yellow gas. Alex himself was immune to his own gases. This particular kind, if breathed in, would mess with her nervous system, turning everything opposite and diagonal. Like if she tried to move her right arm, her left leg would move instead, move her head she would wiggle her butt instead.

The yellow gas meshed into the black mist and would move to consume it's area. It more to flush her out than anything. Loran also summoned twenty energy snakes around them. If she moved out, those snakes would tangle her up and explode with the power of 1/20th the power of a Gran Rey Cero. If they were destroyed before, they would just break up and disappear, and not explode. He did notice that the mist was breaking up and fading. But he didn't know how much longer it would take for it to completely go away...
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Lurking in the night...   Lurking in the night... EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:05 am

When Nellie breathed in the yellow gas, it was all over. She tried tried to move her legs, but her arms swung and the momentum of the arm movement had made her trip and fall down. As hard as she could try, she wasn't able to get up and get out of the way of the energy snakes. She was exploded and, even though she was able to continue fighting, she decided to feign unconsciousness and let her regenerative take over, so she would have energy to escape their facility. When that time comes, all hell will break loose and she won't need to hold back.

(Mist had dissipated before the post began... You finish post please?)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Lurking in the night...   Lurking in the night... EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Alexander lowered and walked towards the body, cautiously. A single cut and the energy snakes? The hits earlier shattered her protective gear, so that was it damage wise. Was she playing possom? The gas would last awhile (three posts). Still...Alex was next to the body, his chain and saw long sinced turned into a claymore sword. But his other hand was free. She wasn't moving. Just to make sure she was out, he punched her in the gut with everything he had. Alexander was mostly a physical fighter, with impressive physical strength. If she was truly out cold after that, he would heave her over his shoulder, and continued to the Coalition base. Upon there, in front of her body, he would clamp on reiatsu suppressing cuffs/gauntlets and put her in a cell. His next stop would be Fritz's office, if he was still in...

~End Thread~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lurking in the night...   Lurking in the night... Empty

Back to top Go down

Lurking in the night...
Page 1 of 1