Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Hunter of the Night I_vote_lcapHunter of the Night I_voting_barHunter of the Night I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Hunter of the Night I_vote_lcapHunter of the Night I_voting_barHunter of the Night I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Hunter of the Night Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Hunter of the Night Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Hunter of the Night Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Hunter of the Night Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Hunter of the Night Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Hunter of the Night Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Hunter of the Night Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Hunter of the Night Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Hunter of the Night Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Hunter of the Night Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Hunter of the Night Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Hunter of the Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Hunter of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Houston, Texas. The fattest state in the fattest country. Though with a new series of murders that no normal human could have done. But a monster. That was true as in the an alley way, a five foot two, grey-purple haired boy playing in a pool of blood like a child would play in a pool of water. But this boy was a teenager. Around him were the body parts of four people. Parts as in a head was sitting on top of the dumpster, another blood and bone splatter where another head was. Someone's intestines were wrapped up in the fire escape above. An arm was sticking out of a torso just a foot away from the kid, another sticking out of a fat belly with a severed head missing the eyes and mouth perched on type of the arm. I'm sure you get the idea.

The kid himself was wearing loosefitting slacks, a white button up T-shirt with a loose grey sweater over it, and dress shoes. with splatters of blood on the clothing. His yellow glowing eyes almost showed glee in them. Then he smelled something. Someone with power was nearing him. Nick Ostrensky jumped once onto the fire escape and again inside the open window, where another person was torn to shreads. There he waited until he heard a scream or something. It was nighttime out, so his petite figure would be extremely hard to make out in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:08 am

A scent drifted in on a light wind. The cloaked figure turned towards it, a smile creeping onto her face. Blood. It was fresh too, and not to far away. Helena began walking towards it, her reiatsu flashing faintly. It didn't take long to reach the alley that contained one of the most spectacular scenes she'd ever seen, as if she'd done it herself. The sight made her heart thump in her chest and she giggled wildly, but disapointment soon set in as she realised she felt no power in the area. The culprit had fled the scene. How sad.

Disapointed but not detered, she began to look around for signs of the persons flight. if she was lucky, she might find some bloody foot prints, or a trail of blood splatters leading her to her new freind. But there was nothing, no sign of how the person escaped. Most likely, they flew. There was always the chance the person was still nearby, waiting for their handy work to be discovered. Helena loved doing that. Killing a bunch of people and hiding nearby to hear the panicked screams of the human who stumbled on the scene. Maybe she should scream.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:32 am

He heard the giggle, despite the earplugs. Being a werewolf, he had enhanced senses, including smell, sight, and hearing. Though those were also double edged swords. When he looked out the window, still relying on the darkness to keep him hidden, he saw a cloaked figure. He watched it look around, probably looking for signs. The smell it gave off was horrific...but soothing. Blood was on their hands, that was for sure. But it reaked of something else, he couldn't place it. It was no hollow or minor arrancar, he could identify those easily through their scents. This...thing was an anamoly...like him.

He crawled silently inside, still relying on the darkness to hide him. Normal people would be able to barely see, but he could see easily in darkness, like it was day. Nick moved to the kitchen counter and took a knife. That was when he turned to find a little kid walking towards the bathroom, unaware that their mother was in small pieces around them. Disgusting little turd. Nick pocketed the knife, and impaled the munchkin with hands from the back and split the child in half, but not soon enough. Taking the knife out, he instinctively threw it at the window. He clutched his ears because of the very brief high pitched scream, but luckily not for very long as the pain died away. "I really hate it when they scream...let's see the color of your blood and what kind of anamoly you are...carnivore..." The words sounded loud to him, but they were almost a whisper that carried.

Nick turned to face the creature with a wolf-like grin, showing canines and teeth far too sharp. His nails grew slightly and sharpened, giving him claws. Lastly, his yellow eyes pierced the darkness. He then jumped straight at her, claws ready to tear her shoulders apart and jaws ready to crash onto its neck, hopefully crushing the jugular and windpipe. He was the only predator here...and he will make sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:52 am

Helena was about to scream as loud as possible when she heard a comotion, and a child screaming. She looked up to an open window. "Yay!" She Jemped and grabed the ledge, pulling herself up with ease, only to have a knife hit her shoulder. it bounced off the scales under her cloak and fell to the alley below.

She pushed in through the window and rolled across the ground, staring at the thing before her. Its eyes glowed yellow in the darkness, and It lunged across the room at her. She back stepped as it clawed at her, and her cloak was ripped away revealing the black scales that contrasted with her pale skin. Her own claws slid from finger tips, six inch blades made to stab and tear with ease, as her long silver hair burst loose from the remained of her cloak.

As it bit at her Neck, Helena aimed a slash for its face, aiming for the eyes before ducking low and around her playmate. "Catch me if you can." She said with a giggle as she vanished trough the door way, stopping only breifly to admire the dead child. She was fast, and would easily leave the pup behind (for now). She didn't go far, just up the stair towards the roof, cutting through a man who emerged from the floor above, who had obviously heard the noise.

When she made it too the roof top, she stopped to wait, pulling off the remainder of her cloak and letting her wings free. The grew from small comical things to wings large enough to allow fight, but the bladed edges of these wings were for more than just support.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:48 am

His claws merely tore at the cloak, but he bit into her neck, not even drawing blood, feeling her breasts against his chest. He blushed lightly. But he had to move away, fast. Not fast enough as it stung just below his eyes and across his nose, whatever it was. The voice was feminine, as the breasts already confirmed the creature's gender. He followed her, jumping out the window and used his claws to latch onto the opposite building, backflipping back onto the fire escape, and ran after her. He was fast too. Though he did nearly lost his balance on the man that she split's blood. Nick paused for five seconds to hop in the puddle a little bit, then continued the chase. She was fast. But all he had to do was track her scent.

He cautously walked up the last few steps, seeing her deformed body. He tilted his head cutely. "You smelled differently...you're a monster...like me...but I'm the only predator here...what are you though?" Again, it came off as a whisper, but the words were loud to him. He started to growl at her, exactly like a wolf. He darted at her and zigzagged. He was crouched low, and aimed a clawed had to take a chunk out of her hip, cautious of her...bladed wings? Hit or miss, he spun on his heel, aiming a kick to the gut. Then, if she was still in range, a heavy downward swipe of his claws, to tear her face off. To do so, he had to do a short hop. He was far from slow, and far from weak.

The clouds broke up for the full moon to cast its light, showing who/what this being was fighting against...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:24 am

The creature appeared on the rooftop, and spoke. A little to quietly, but she managed to make it out. "A monster?" She said with a pained look, that turned into a wicked smile. "I'm far more than that, little boy. As for exactly what I am, you'll have to wait to find out, if you live." The growling boy rushed her, slashing for her hip. The claws split her scales easily enough, she found to her displeasure. Helena pushed back, flapping her wings to try stagger her opponant with a gust of wind, and bringing her out of range of the kick.

He came at her, slashing down. It was so cute that he had to jump to reach her properly, that she almost forgot what she was doing. The right wing blade darted in to block the claws. The blades were as strong as Zanpakuto, something a few unfortunate shinigami had died for for her to find out. Now was her turn, She jumped, flying up. She would play the boys game. She gained some hight fast, then spun in the air, diving towards the boy.

Claws ready, she fell towards him, pulling her wings out at the last second as she stabbed at his chest. White fangs glinted in the light as she tried to bite into his shoulder. She brought her legs up, and kicked off him, flapping backwards to put distance between them, and to see if she'd wounded him.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:24 pm

He got her, but it was short lived. Being only on one foot, staggered him back. But he still went on with his strike. Nick's claws scraped against the wings. Growling his frustration, he stabbed his other hand out. But she took to the air. The werewolf didn't stand still. He took an air conditioning unit, tore it off, and threw it at her, only to have torn to pieces. He didn't want any of that. The purple-grey haired boy jumped once and punched the roof, going back inside.

At the last minute, he backflipped away with a double kick to the chin and avoiding her claws at the same time. And her attempted bite. Whatever happens after that, if she continued with her kick, Nick would back off again no matter what. Hearing the commotion, another person came out of a door to the werewolf's left. Nick stabbed into the fat lard and tore his spine out through his gut. And threw it at the monster. He followed, jumped, and did a spin kick, aiming for the face. If she used her wings...luckily his toes grew claws too. He did a flurry of strikes, mixed of light and heavy, to force her into a corner. Hopefully. Then aimed a double kick to her face. Which if it missed, would put him in the elevator shaft.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 pm

The boy was a fast little bugger indeed. She backed away, but he retreated into the building through the roof. She followed him, only to recieve a foot to the chin. Then he tossed half a fat man at her. the corpse exploded gore across her as she cut through the fatty with her left wing. the boy aimed a spin kick, again for the face. She blocked it with her right hand, creating a small but thick disc of crystal to obsorb the force. Of course it cracked, But a thick spike extended towards Nick to stab at his stomuch, then the disc shattered, tinkling towards the ground like broken glass. Her crystal could be used to defend but it was better for shreading flesh, sharp but not so sturdy, depending on how thick she made it.

The boy began slashing wildly at her. She parried most with her wings or claws, but still recieve a few cuts, espectially from the heavier strike she failed to dodge. She held her ground as best she could but he still forced her back a little. Then he tried a double kick. Helena dodged, and the wolf boy ended up in the elevator. Crystal crept across the ground, and six spikes lanced into the the elevator attempting to spear nick. They were about as thick as a spear, easily broken but sharp. Then Helena Flew up and out of the building, but not before leaving her freind a present.

FIlling a ball of crystal with reiatsu, she dropped it on the floor. The crytal was a reiatsu bomb, two gran rey worth of power, with a 20 foot radius and and additional 20 foot of crystal srapnel. Of course the blast weakened the farther you were from the center, and she made sure to drop it a good 10 feet from the kid, She didn't want to kill him after all. Then she fled, and made her way to the roof over, as the bomb went off taking out most of the floor. The best part was, she felt this was only the beggining.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Using his foot on the crystal shield thing, Nick spun away from the spike, though it did tear off some of his sweater and dress shirt. When he crashed through the elevator doors, he had to react fast to either latch onto the cables, or claw the sides of the shaft and stick there. He missed the cables, and didn't quite react fast enough to latch onto the sides of the shaft. What helped was a crystal spear going through his left hand. Which allowed him enough time to get his claws situated and stay there without help. The werewolf slide his hand back, broke the spear, bit the weapon, and took it out.

He then crawled up the shaft and on top of the spears. Only to see a crystal ball thing ten feet away from him. It was also huge. "That can't be good..." As he dropped down the shaft, a huge explosion happened. As the boy limped out of the building, people were running all over the place. Nick knew where she was thanks to his sense of smell, and her death was all he could think about. And the pains in his legs from the shrapnel sticking out of them. A few people did stop him, only to get the nastiest and scariest glare in the world that made them wet and shat themselves.

Once he got inside of the building his soon to be dead fellow carnivore was standing on top of, he started taking out the shrapnel. Nick was bleeding, but he was also slowly healing. The shorty didn't let that bother him too much. He took the elevator to the top floor, just below the roof. Nick took out the ear plugs, to better find his prey's exact location through sound. She was a spiritual being and could bleed. She needs to breath. She had to have a heart to pump blood. If she was pacing, that was another sound to home in on.

Nick got her. He kneeled down, ready to jump. And he did, but only enough to have his arm penetrate the roof. The boy grabbed the scaley ankle and pulled her through the roof. And aimed a fist to her face at full strength. He rushed at her, punching and kicking wherever and however he could, seemingly having no regard for his own safety. And clawing. He even tried taking a chunk of her arms with his teeth. Again, cornering her, he did one massive blow with a roundhouse kick.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:21 am

Helena watched the explosion, but there was no sign of the wolf boy. He wasn't dead though, so she waited patiently, tapping her foot lightly on the roof. a little past, but she didn't waste it. He could tear her flesh easily enough with those claws, but she wondered how he liked the taste of crystal. it began to form along her arms and legs, and it didn't take long until she wore a protective suit of crystal armor, that was reinforced with her reiatsu so it could take more damage than the normal crystal. One peice could withstand up to a cero before shattering. It still had weakpoints, she couldn't completely cover herself in crystal and move after all.

(it covers her lower and upper arms and legs, chest, back, waist, neck and shoulders. the pieces over lap a little, but in between are unprotected because it leaves enough room to allow ease of movement. Her heads also not protected.)

Suddenly a hand burst from the ground and caught her leg, causeing her to smile. Then she was pulled into the room below, and met a barrage of attacks that she blocked. Most of it scratched over her armor, but claws made it inbetween gaps and left small cuts, and the forrce of some of the punches would leave bruises in places that had no scales protecting them. Helena threw back a few slashes of her own, but she didnt have much room to breath reall. Then Nick kicked her, and she hit the wall hard. so hard infact that she smashed trough it into the street.

The chest piece, and back of her armor shattered together, and part of the webbing of her left wing was shreaded, but the crystal obsorbed most of the damage. still that hurt, not enough pain to affect a sinner who was driven insane by turture though. The crystal broke away and twinkled towards the ground as she floated there before nick. Then she looked at the warewolf as she floated over the street below. "You'll have to try harder to kill me. But why do that, when you could join me. I seen your handy work in that alley, and the child. you love to kill, and why not? Humans are inferior, we're allowed have our fun with them."

She let that sink in before she continued. "Whats your name? I can't call you monster, its an unfiting label for a beutiful creature like you." Helena waited for his answer. With a his she extended her wings and shot towards him, a barrage of crystals forming and firing ahead of her. She went low and spun like a top, slashing rappidly with her wings before springing at Nick. She aimed the grab his shoulders, bring her knees into his stomuch and bring him crashing to the ground where she would attempt to pin him. "By the way, you can call me Helena." She said, regardless of the outcome of her attack.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:59 am

She can form armor? Coward! She did manage to strike back, but true to a berserker like form, he didn't bother trying to block. He earned a cut to the cheek, a slash at a shoulder, another at the forearm, and another cut just above his right hip. His kick sent her outside again. He didn't wait at the entrance, he was sure others would be curious. The sirens were already hurting his ears. Nick needed to change location for this fight. When she got back up and made herself viewable, he noticed he did quite a number on her. And he grinned a predators grin.

But she spoke, paused, and spoke again. He wanted to laugh. He was the superior predator! Why would he listen to an inferior one? "What is a monster? Something that the majority decides on. Humans are the worst monsters of all, yet they don't call themselves that, but that doesn't mean they're inferior. Try calling a Coalition officer that. I've smelled and seen plenty in my visits to know what a human can do to any such creature. I love blood. Be it spilling it, licking it, or playing in it...which was what I was doing before I smelled you coming here...but not necessarily to kill. Like I would ever tell you my name...unless you bow down to me..." He sneered at her and held an arrogant grin. This will never work...The boy thought.

She then fired crystal spikes at him. He ducked, to catch a blur of her getting close, low, and spun. The werewolf backed off, some of his bangs missing now. However, she managed to grab his shoulders, and hit him in the gut with the knees. She rolled them back, pinning him against the floor by the shoulders. She then introduced herself. "Nick Ostrensky. And you're the dumbass that came into MY territory!" He headbutted the woman, then sliced at her belly. "Let's take this elsewhere, I don't wanna get caught. Especially with you being unseen by normal humans..." He jumped out of the roof. Plus, he hated loud noises, and a lot were being made.

Swiftly, he jumped from rooftop to rooftop, running straight to a forest. In a small clearing, he turned to face her. It was almost too quiet. Not even the nocturnal animals were near. Nothing but the wind, but at least he won't go deaf. Even in daytime, animals avoided him like the plague. With his bloody right hand, he urged her to come at him.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:06 pm

Nick introduced himself, and called her a dumbass, then tried to headbut her. It connected, and damn well hurt. She recoiled from him as he slashed, missing her tender belly by inches. "Your right, getting caught would be a bad idea. think of all the people you'd have to kill to get away. Oh the fun." Nick got up and ran, and Helena jumped trough the hole in the wall. using her wings she hastily ascended above the buildings to catch sight of nick, then followed when she did spot him. She caught up with him in no time, and followed him to the woods.

When they got there, he urged her to attack. She didn't hesitate. She'd been going far to easy on him, now it was time to turn up the heat and teach him what he was really dealing with. The crystal that covered her body shattered as new crystal rapidly formed along her arms, turning into two 4 foot long spear like spikes. they extended back past her elbow 2 foot in such a way that she could still bend her elbows. These spears of crystal were stronger than the armor she wore, almost unbreakable, and razor sharp along the edge and tips too.

Helena crouched and sprang at nick, bringing back the right spear to thrust at his shoulder. She spun left at the end of the thrust and brought the left spear around in a powerful slash aimed to slash across his lower chest. Moving right she put a little distance between them and took a deep breath. What followed was a powerful breath attack. Small shards of crytal shot from her mouth in a ten foot long, 5x5 cone. The crystal was razor sharp and the attack delivered blunt and cutting damage. It would easily shread the boy if he didn't get out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:29 pm

He got what he wanted. She made crystal blades along her arms and lashed out. He was shocked at the sudden increase in speed. She was holding back this entire time. Just as the blade started to pierce his flesh, Nick turned sideways. She spun to the left and aimed at his chest. The boy was more prepared now, ducked and aimed his own clawed slash at her gut. Unfortunately, she moved to the right. Nick chased after her. Bad mistake.

He slammed into a tree, somehow still alive despite the multiple crystal shards in him. He trailed down, blood smearing on the bark. He was panting, hard. The werewolf wasn't missing any limbs, but he was certainly leaking blood. As he leaned on the tree he looked up, eyes glossed over. There was cloud cover now, but he knew it was there. He was on the brink of death and knew what will soon happen. If she spoke, he didn't hear her. All he could hear was his strong heart beating, and sick feeling of what was about to occur.

Suddenly, he moand and cried out in pain as he started to transform. His clothes tore as his size increase dramatically. His skin and hair became black. By the time it was done, he was six feet tall and 200 pounds of pure muscle. Crystal exited the body. It could not tell friend from foe.

It lunged at her, having triple the speed, strength, durability, everything. The claws could also block her crystal blades. If blocked, the creature would attempt to bite into her shoulder and take a chunk off. Then came a kick. The all black werewolf with a tail tore a tree from the ground and tossed it at her.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:17 pm

As he hit the tree, helena had thought she'd gone to hard on him. After all he hadn't even released his powers or what ever it was he could do. She wasn't even sure if he was human. But that became apparent as the moon came out. She was about to mock him, asking him if he had an ikky tummy, when he started to transform. His clothes ripped off as he grew in size and fur sprouted all over him.

When she realised what he was, she started to laugh. "That is so cute! I'm glad I didn't go to far and kill you. maybe I should, then you can live in hell with me." She didn't like that idea so much though, he might serve better as a pet in the human world. Suddenly the warewolf lunged at her, showing immense speed. She was still faster though,which saved her. He slashed at her violently.

She dodged, but was left with a cut on one arm. He tried to kick, but she had moved well out of the way by then. Then came the tree. That told her he was much much stronger than her. It hit a tree and she though she was safe but it swung round and smashed into her, sending her flying. She caught herself with a flap of her wings and landed on her feet.

She thought about using her final abilitiy, but decided against it for now. She still had the advantage, as far as she was concerned, she just needed to think fast. She shot crystal spikes into the trees around her, than pelted some at him. Moving back, she formed a crust of crust of crystal on the ground in a circle around her, and waited ready to avoid the next attack. If the warewolf charged in at her, she would dodge as crystal spikes shot up from the ground beneat him, and out of the trees she fired crystal into, all moving towards th centre of the crystal circle she stood on.

In the mean time she fired a few shards at him to get his attention and lure him in.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:32 am

She barely managed to move out of the way of the initial strike and his later blows. Thow the tree managed to hit her. The beast started to scale a near by tree without slowing down. He jumped away from the woman, shards hitting the trees. The werewolf disappeared into the night as the full moon was covered up again. It helped in starting his transformation, but it was far more random than that. But he was still in the area, watching. This hunter may not know friend from foe, but it still had a brain.

It tossed a tree branch onto the circle, just to see what happens. Another tree, one that had crystal imbedded in it, was flung to crush her. It still kept a distance, distant snarls and growls being a tell tale sign he was still around. But it seemed like he was everywhere with the echos...constantly observing, searching for a weakness.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Nothing happened when the tree branch landed on it. But she was disapointed he didn't just charge in wildly. She had planned on having spikes shoot from the disk and the trees to try spear him. It wasn't a set thing, just part of her ability to manipulate and grow crystal at unnaturally high rates, from nothing but her reiatsu.

The warewolf tossed another tree at her, this time she dodged it. She didn't like fighting in forests, but she could tell it was this things territory. She would make do, and if she started to take to much damage she always had her other trick. Well now to lure the beast out, while keeping her distance.

Helene create a spear of crystal in the air, and launched it into the forest where she heard a noise. Then she started to fly, trying to get above the trees, but she stayed close enough to the tree tops that he'd hopefully try to attack her and she would have the hight advantage. If she did see him, she was ready, with a volley of arrow lenght spikes ready to fire. Once she caught a glimps of that cute fluffy tail she'd fire them all. out of the ten created, even one would hopefully hit, despite the trees.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:51 pm

She went to the air as soon as she threw the crystal spear. Only to have it thrown right back at her. When she caught a glimpse of it, she fired the crystal arrows. The massive beast wove through the trees, but even with it's speed, it still got hit. How much, it was unknown for the moment. It scaled the trees like a superhyper kid in a jungle gym, and jumped out of the tree skyline. Attempting land on top of her and slam its fist in her face while strangling her in the other.

If that failed, it would scale the trees again and try to grapple her ankle and pull her down do much the same. Depending what she did, she could force him off with several new injuries. Laying several yards away, from the seriousness of the new injuries, it transformed back into the child form. The naked teenager was on his side, the new injuries showing, but the older ones mostly healed, but still scarred, others were scabbed over. His regeneration was slow, but much faster than that of a humans. His transformation accelerated the process a little bit. But the recent injuries still leaked.

The kid was panting heavily, and was lying still. He was fully aware of what happened, but he didn't have control over that form. But he was still concious. And kept his sense of smell and hearing trained on the thing he fought, hoping he defeated her...or at least took a draw...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:54 am

The spear The wolf through back was easily redirected, zipping past her left side. After all, it was her crystal. She could have just stopped it and sent it back if she wished. But she didn't to busy firing at her enemy. she hit him but he vanished. Then suddenly he was flying up at her claws flailing. He hit, and damaged her shoulder as she tried to dodge its attacks. The hand that tried to choke her missed and tore a massive chunk of webbing from her wing, which really hurt, but wouldn'd bleed much.

The wolf vanished as she began to hover, waiting for it to come back. When he did, she was ready, sort of. The crystal spears shattered, and the wolf grabbed her leg. She felt the bones snap in its powerful grip, which made it easy to rip through the flesh of her leg with her claws. Her foot tore away spewing blood in the wolfs face as she twisted and fell upon him. She slashed rapidly at his chest and face, across his arms.

As the fell the boy changed back and she stopped her attacks, hit the ground hard next to him. Slowly she stood, crystal forming around the bloody stump of her other leg to allow for some kind of balance. She almost collapsed again, but faught the pain and aproached the boy. "I'll give you one change. One oppertunity. Admit that I am the better predator, and I will spare you. And if you so wish, Join me as my squire, and I'll see that your wildest dreams come true." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:25 am

Nick heard her coming, could smell her scent getting stronger with each step. He lost. He knew it. He didn't hear her words, as he was still processing the realization of the loss, but he was, very slowly, twisting to at least see her feet. He saw one foot as he layed on his stomach. He knew she stopped speaking. He grabbed the (good) foot, gently, and turned crimson red out of embarrassment. "A-are in need of an enforcer? Or a servent? Or something?" He looked up at her gave her the puppy dog eyes. "You beat me...you're the Alpha Predator...pleeeeaaaassssse can I serve you?" He sort of looked like a slashed up puppy now. He really needed to get back to his little place, but he needed to rest for at least an hour before moving again. Good thing he knows the area like the back of his hand, so he wouldn't get caught.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:46 pm

She looked down as he grabbed her foot gently, and a smile lit her face. He pleaded to her, asking if he could join her, if he could be part of her pack. He seemed very distressed. "Shush little one, shush. Of course you can." She said as she bent down to him. Her claws vanished as she lay a gentle hand on the boys cheek. "Your just the kind of person I need, your cute and innocent looking, yet ever so deadly, like me." She said, stroking his hair.

She was starting to feel weak now, seeing as she was missing a foot and probably loosing a lot of blood. But before she left, she would need to leave the boy a token. After alll she couldn't take him to hell, he'd just die there, and he was more useful in his current form. She created a crystal and filled it with reiatsu, then placed it in his hand. "Hold onto this, little one. It will allow me to find you in this world, when i'm in need of you. The crystal will vibrate when i call, and if you let it go it'll float towards my location. If you need me, just hold it in your hand and think my name, and it will call to me. Keep it safe. " And with that she turned and left him, opened a hell gate and vanished into it.

(About the crystal, i'll make it as a peice of equipment for your character when I get a chance.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Night   Hunter of the Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Night
Page 1 of 1