Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
the first night I_vote_lcapthe first night I_voting_barthe first night I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
the first night I_vote_lcapthe first night I_voting_barthe first night I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
the first night Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
the first night Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
the first night Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
the first night Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
the first night Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
the first night Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
the first night Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
the first night Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
the first night Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

the first night Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

the first night Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

the first night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

the first night Empty
PostSubject: the first night   the first night EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:11 am

It was a dark cold night here in the savannah desert. The wind picked up sending sand in a fury as a figure crossed the desert, a black cloak waving in the wind blending in the with night sky. Silver eyes reflecting the moons glow as if the mysterious being were mimicking the sky themselves. “...” a small sigh was made as the person held out their hand. Within the hand it shown a small light, as it faded a large broad sword or Claymore took its place. The figure stuck it in the ground and sat leaning against the wind. The cloak blowing forward making the face even harder to make out, however the eyes still reflected the little light provided. There was not much around sadly, the person needed to stop. “hmm” the figures head lifted up slightly as three small roars were heard, however they grew louder as a demonic looking hollow appeared.

The figure stood up, and gripped on the claymore, disappearing in an instant reappearing behind the hollow. A thin line appeared along the hollow as its body shifted revealing the cut right through it. The hollow disintegrated instantly and the wind blew harsh against the cloak. The hood flew back revealing a blonde pony tail and a more feminine face. The cloak split along the bottom to the sides of the woman revealing her black uniform. That came down to half her thigh in a small skirt, it was leather but very strong. The suite was tight against her body and black chest plate on her shoulders and front her hands were in long black gloves up to just below her shoulder and she wore black boots that rose to her knees.

More hollow began to creep around the area, her alone against now five, no hard feet. “che” she muttered solemnly. Another light in her second hand glew created the same blade. “reverse....demon” she chanted softly and wind blew past her, soon the claymore she created before bursted quickly with strong spiritual pressure that died down instantly leaving her undetectable. The blade looked almost as if it were two now with a black stripe down the center, silver edge and silver backing. It was in the form of a long katana. “Demons...Death falls upon you to night, do not attempt to run.”

The hollow's stared at her with curiosity as the first one ran in. As soon as he was in cutting distance, 5 blades appeared around in a horizontal slash, however only one was covered with the iqor of the hollow, his arms were chopped clean and body shredded and the 4 of the blades disappeared, they happened to be just after images.

She placed the katana back in the sheath after smashing her claymore into the sand. She ripped the katana out and put it back three times at a high speed, loud screeching was heard in triplicate as the heads of 3 other hollows dropped. The last hollow charged and fired a powerful cero. The female quickly pulled out the claymore and closed her eyes. With her eyes closed she registered the cero and crossed her blades, she tilted them slightly and pulled them apart right as the cero slammed against them. The cero shot up in a curve and landed down exploding against the hollow, he was still alive however. With the hand with the claymore, her arm began to twist 15 times. She dashed out at such a high speed it was almost unseen except for the sand being pushed in a fluster behind her. She appeared before the hollow thrusting the blade out, her arm unraveling quickly like a drill completely demolishing a giant hole in the hollow's gut , she twists around severing the torso from the hips and watched it disintegrate to oblivion. She sliced out both blades, the iqor from the hollow spreading against the now tainted sand and the katana shaped back into a claymore. And the other claymore disappearing into the night sky. She stabbed the claymore back into the ground and leaned against it. Demonic blood circling her from her kill, sand soaking it in. the woman let out a sigh and looked at the moon, her eyes reflecting the images in the iris. “another kill tonight...” she didn't sound to happy.

Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

the first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first night   the first night EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:10 am

Nothing but a dark whisper reached over the Savannah sands, a deep quiet scream from that of a Hollow of immense experience. Over the horizon, from where Xena busied herself with lesser hollows, Albatross watched from a distance, as it felt the flux of powerful spiritual energy, resembling that of a human's. For but a few seconds, Albatross felt happy, having found something of interest, as the shadowy being hate its scrumptious fruit between unneeded breathes of air. A black and white smoke covering the powerful hollow's entire body, as its eyes changed from white to black as they stared downward from a small sand dune. An unseen smile etched across Albatross' lips, as it devoured the peel of the orange it had just eaten. Its immense power for the most part suppressed, just enough to hide from shinigami, and any other unwanted attention. Though it could no longer detect the stranger below, it could still see the after effects, as a cero was fired and then made useless.

Standing up, the humanoid hollow, covered entirely of what appeared to be a fiery smoke, moved silently, not bothering to hide its appearance in the night, as its one hundred foot sphere of influence soon came closer and closer to the one known as Xena. Albatoss knew not who this person was, but the stench of humanity was certain, from its nearly endless experience. As the white and black smoke dissipated into the air around Albatross, more gases arose from the beings body. Standing far away from the stranger, which sat far away, the hollow chuckled inwardly, as it lifted its left arm upwards. Its hand changing to that as a gun, with its thumb skyward, and index finger pointed at Xena.

Amid the darkness of the wilderness, Albatross could not contain its own excitement, as being a creation of many dominant souls, its muddled personality was warped and twisted. At one moment wanted to fire a cero right at the stranger, and at another moment wanted to talk like any other passerby in this strange world called Earth. Though, one thing was certain, Albatross wanted to know what would happen if it caused a fun explosion. Releasing its spiritual energy for but three seconds, Albatross laughed out loud, as it stood three hundred or so yards away from Xena. As the hollow started moving, picking up speed, in the direction of the new source of entertainment. Having no care or worries for tomorrow.

Stretching its arm out, Albatross was but a hundred feet, as Xena had hopefully stayed in the same spot, the sphere of influence of Albatross' going past Xena's position. With its right arm out stretched, Albatross stopped fifty feet away from what smelled of human, as it cracked its neck, fingers, and ankles. Its right hands waving nonchalantly at the woman. As the hollow took in her attire, appearance, and any thing else it could take in. Its intertwined smoke moving casually into the air.

The silent hollow looking a the remnants of its brethren, unflinchingly, an without any kindness, Albatross took out another orange fruit from its bag tied to its hip, and ate it, without offering one to anybody. Ignoring the moon overhead.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

the first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first night   the first night EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:50 am

((OOC: lol didn't know what to do. All you did was wave and eat an Orange))

The woman spotted this odd ghastly figure waving at her. She was a bit distraught from the site, not knowing what to think about it. She merely waved back a bit hesitantly and smiled awkwardly. She didn't really know what to do much with him as he ate the orange that came into existences. Who are you would be a good start, but trivial like that she didn't care much, he would have to introduce himself to her. For all she knew he would leave in the few seconds to come, just another passerby, another person, another nonexistent face. Well not another one, this was the first one she saw.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

the first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first night   the first night EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:15 am

With a frown of sadness, Albatross' personality seemed that of one of its more dominant soul's excitement, the vasto lorde hollow pretending to be dramatic as it neared the human. Albatross making an odd gesture with both of its hands about the woman's awkward smile. The smoky hollow full of energy as it jumped in joy that the stranger acknowledged the three foot monster, which shifted the sand with sheer weight. Walking closer, with both hands in view, not wanting to cause unneeded problems, Albatross laughed again, like a thing of pure giddiness.

Stopping in front of Xena with about twenty feet of room in between the two, Albatross lifted its left legs backwards, in a stretch. The hollow not knowing what to do, as it listened to the numerous voices in its head. Some shouted to become violent, as others whimpered to make peace with the human before itself.

Nodding to itself, not even paying attention to Xena's facial expressions at the moment, Albatross counted its fingers as it weighed the consequences of its own actions whether to play nice or be a bully for the moment. As a gust shuffled across the sand dunes, the contrasting smoke of Albatross blew into the East for a moment, as the hollow's eyes changed back to white.

The vasto lorde looked deep into the woman's eyes as it settled its arms at its sides. The Hollow decided to just wing it, not caring to become friendly or violent. At the moment.

Taking further steps forward, Albatross wanted to create a misunderstanding for no reason in particular, perhaps it was the hollow's crazy personality, or perhaps it was the boredom it experienced, either way, Albatross flew forward with an intense speed considering its strength only to stop with its face directly in Xena's if she did not move or attack. Albatross wanted something to happen, anything to happen at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

the first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first night   the first night EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Parius hadn't exactly planned to be there, but, he had felt something, and went to investigate. Damn it. My curiosity is going to get me killed sometime..... He though, landing near the energy source. Sinking a bit into the sand, his coat billowing out a bit behind him, he pushed his long, black hair out of his eyes, as he looked. He saw a small being, and he remembered. He had seen this Hollow before, at the "Truce Zone". "I hate vacations..." He said, walking forward a bit. He saw a Human women, and noticed the two just staring at each other.

"Well, seems I walked in at a boring time." Parius said, walking forward, hoping to catch the attention. He held his black bead in his hand, in case he needed it. "So..Just who are you guys?" Parius said, keeping an eye on the Hollow. It seemed powerful, and Parius didn't want to tangle with it. Not yet, at least.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

the first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first night   the first night EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:48 am

The female stood still in the sand as the hollow rushed her. She for some odd reason couldn't feel any killing intent, and decided to maybe give him the free shot, she had been a victim of discrimination in the past, she wouldn't harm this beast if he didn't start it. “Who are you” she spoke directly at this hollow, soon her own question was mimicked by a male vizared's voice. She couldn't tell his race actually, it was not one of her strong points. Two people possibly enemies, she wouldn't attack first, but she would prepare just in case. In both her right and left hands a Claymore appeared out of thin air as she gripped on them tight, ready for a counter-attack if one was launched at her. “My name is Xena Miriam” her tone was feminine, however very stern and serious, and commanding.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

the first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first night   the first night EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:23 am

Thinking to itself, Albatross smiled, though it could not be seen due to all of the contrasting mist. Turning its head in an unnatural way, the hollow looked at the newcomer with its casual glare, its eyes a solid shade of black at that moment. Turning its body towards the new stranger the Exequias leader laughed with excitement, as it cracked its knuckles, each knuckle making a loud popping sound which the hollow seemed to enjoy. As both strangers asked similar questions. Hopping to the side, Albatross did a small handstand as it replied upside down to the two people, as its hand started sinking into the sand due to the hollow's immense weight.

"Albatross member of the Espada" it spoke with a monotone voice as it raised itself from its awkward handstand position, the three foot Vasto Lorde crouching down, looking up at the two. Its eyes changing back to a pure white, at that moment. The hollow tilting its head to the side as it watched two clay-mores spawn out of thin air into the woman's hands.

Not caring if the woman were to strike or not, the hollow chuckled darkly again, as was its habit, at times like these. The monster peering at the woman curiously, wondering what she would do. But Remembering there was the other male in the vicinity, Albatross turned its attention from Xena to the other stranger which it had met at the island truce zone place. The hollow clapping its hands like a child has it remembered the fun it had on the hotel boat. Turning its attention to both people, Albatross stopped clapping as it sat on the sand floor, cross legged. The smoke drifting into the air slowly, only for more to appear on Albatross' body.

Watching both to make sure neither did anything stupid at the mention of its position in the Espada. Turning to Xena, the three foot hollow straightened its head. Staying quiet for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

the first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first night   the first night EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:46 am

Parius stopped, when Xena brought two claymores up. Parius charged rietsu into his bead, making Anokoku appear. "Now, now. We don't need to get excited." Holy crap, I have to be the responsible one, for once. Parius thought, rubbing his eyes. "I know who you are, Albatross. The Truce Zone, remember?" He put a hand on Anokoku's hilt, and sighed.

"This day is not going the way I want it. Wait...." He said, looking at Xena. "Why are you in this desert, if I may ask?" Parius was secretly hoping something would happen, but also didn't want something to happen. He had felt Alba's power before, and wasn't in the mood for a repeat performance. "Also, Albatross....I didn't know you could talk." Parius said, looking at the small Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

the first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first night   the first night EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Xena backed a bit; she kept her hands on her swords. Albatross was a very uncomfortable figure staring at her as such. What was he looking at? She didn’t like the odd feeling she was getting and strengthened the grip on her handles looking directly at the new comer. “Very rude to ask who we are when you yourself haven’t even introduced” there was some spite in her voice, so far her first impression of this man wasn’t a good one. She was staying on her toes, paranoia was soon getting close to consuming her, the tension was strong she was worried she may attack without reason.

“Why are you two here.” Her eyes were piercing at both of them, she was absolutely positive she could handle the new comer; this other man however would be a great challenge.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

the first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first night   the first night EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:13 pm

"Do not think I have forgotten newcomer, we have met once before..." Albatross directed its comment at Parius, the being of smoke crawling several more feet away from the two, as they seemed overly zealous for violence at the moment. The hollow laughing again, as it took Parius' comment as a compliment, while its eyes shifted from Xena to the sky, then back to Parius. "Talking is easy, see you open your mouth, and...." Albatross trailed off as it noticed Xena's grip tighten, "Now, now, Xena Miriam, violence is not needed, I'll fight you if you so wish, but your insecurity is quite annoying. That goes for you to," Albatross pointed at Parius nonchalantly before continuing, "I sense your spiritual energy, if you plan on attacking do it less obviously... Now then Xena! I'm here because your charade against those pathetic hollows was interesting, besides the fact that its not everyday one meets a powerful being."

Standing up, Albatross let out a yawn, before it took a fruit from its small bag, eating the orange whole, as the hollow waited for their replies, as it swallowed. The mist cloaking its body. The vasto lorde no particularly interested in why these two were even in the area.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

the first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first night   the first night EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:46 pm

Parius's eyes widened, at Xena's remark. He chuckled. "You are correct. Strange usually I do introduce myself......" He said, rubbing his chin. He bowed, and said, "I am Parius Chitose. Nice to meet you." He looked up, and shook his head a bit. He wasn't one for talking, while a Hollow was around.

"I know we have met before, Albatross." He said, directing his gaze at the Hollow. Parius looked bored, and scratched his arm. "If you all really wanna fight, go ahead. I'm bored, so it'll be a bit more exciting........" Parius said, Moving to scratch the back of his neck. However, he was ready for anything that was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

the first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first night   the first night EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:18 pm

Xena couldn't really take this anymore. She gripped on the blades as her mind was clouded and dashed forward, first aiming a single strike at the hollow before here however she kept the momentum and crossed her blades aiming a hard strong strike at Parius. The tension she held was snapping for some reason, normally calm she broke her own character. “Reverse Demon” she called as her twin claymore turned into a Katana in each hand. Her muscles flex as she whipped out her arms sending two loud screeching waves as fast as bala at Albatross and Parius.

He kept up and onslaught on Parius, she needed to take him out first, her speed was amazingly fast, almost unseeable as he arms moved they were moving with simple movements but still hard to see with her whole energy undetectable.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

the first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first night   the first night EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:06 pm

With an excited look in its eyes, Albatross ducking the first swipe of Xena's blade, the hollow laughed as it kicked off the ground into the air a few feet. Albatross flying downward in a rush of speed as it kicked down hard on the sand using its weight to shove the sand in Xena's face as she arrived near Parius. The hollow laughed crazily again, as its sinister mind watched the openings of Xena's attack. The sand that was kicked forward being used to cloak Albatross' movements, the hollow able to dodge the woman's attacks if she continued with her rapid slash.

While Xena attacked Parius, Albatross backed up several feet as it watched the two start, the hollow wondering whether or not to interfere.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

the first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first night   the first night EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:15 pm

Parius groaned, as Xena pulled the trigger. He blocked her first strike, but was sent back a couple of feet, as she was stronger than him. She then started moving fast, almost too fast for Parius to see. He blocked a majority of her strikes, but some of them struck him, leaving trails of blood through the sand.

"Enough!" Parius said, his eyes glowed red, for a moment. His blade turned black, and Parius pointed it a Xena. "Bankai!" A tornado of black Rietsu flowed out, and when it was finished, it revealed Parius. His coat was gone, and his hair was wilder. His eyes gained a serpentine look to them, and he had two, black Rietsu wings. He gained a cape like attachment, to his pants. Parius stared at Xena, before reaching up, and ripping the wing off of his left shoulder. it turned into a blade in his hands. "Ryuu no Anokoku."

Parius smiled, as he sunk into the darkness around him. He then appeared somewhere behind Xena, and fired his Crescent Cut, which was now powered up, because of Bankai. He then turns his attention to the non moving Albatross. "I really hope you stay there."
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

the first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first night   the first night EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Xena was hit with the sand however she used that as a boost in order to gain more speed. When Parius used bankai, she knew she would have to kick things up. The black crescent was fired at her. She examined the energy and put her blades in an odd stance, she flipped one blade up and the blast flung into the air, she hopped up and hit it twice flying it back down towards Parius, her blades changed back to Claymores and she closed her eyes. Upon opening they were golden with a demon like slit for the pupils. She disappeared and reappeared under Parius. Her speed was increased as she slashes out her blades. However she needed more power, the corners of her mouth began to crack and swung out a strong strike that seemed stronger than what she was previously capable of, Then her eyes began to look more like a predator, lumps grew along her spine and she grew claws, she was quite the atrocious beast at this point. Her speed strength were much higher. Two energy orbs were then launched, and two more at albatross. They moved at the speed of bala but power of cero. Towards Parius they were aimed at the ground in order to use area of effect damage encase he tried to dodge.

Then spiritual energy bursted out of her, when the sand cleared she looked like the ordinary Xena she was before. Holding both blades still. Her spiritual energy would be 350% stronger, while speed and strength just the normal 300%. “So...your a speed user..” she mumbled hardly loud enough to here. Her body they started changing shape. It grew longer out her hands turning into blades.
(like this
Spoiler:
)
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

the first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first night   the first night EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:06 am

Intently watching the spectacle at hand, Albatross stood still for the most part, as it watched with vacant eyes. Listening to the sounds of violence, as they reached a crescendo of utter horror and amazement, that of which only Albatross could hear. With its mind flooded with amusement, the hollow did not respond to Parius' comment, and nor did the hollow really care for what was transpiring at the time. That did not mean Albatross was not paying attention however, as it laughed loudly again, seeing that the woman had not forgotten about the hollow just yet.

The vasto lorde crying out in a shriek, as it saw two orbs heading its way in a great rush. Without even a second thought, a wall formed in front of the Exequias Leader, a heavy set wall of pure diamond, ten feet thick, and ten feet high, and ten feet wide, the large block being created in an instant as it took the brunt of the force. The power pushing the diamond back, but protecting the hollow behind it from the explosion. Manipulating the block of diamond, Albatross transformed it into tiny shards, which looked like thin leaves. Sharpened and glittering in the little amount of light, Albatross commanded the shards of diamond to travel into the sand, and stay beneath the two others, as they continued to fight, before the smoke from the two blasts had even cleared.

Anyone looking at Albatross after the sand and smoke settle would see the same hollow, standing in its same spot, carefree.

Then as Xena began her transformation, Albatross started to figure out whether to fight or not.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

the first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first night   the first night EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:49 am

Parius moved back, but still caught some of the concussive force from the orbs. Landing heavily, Parius stumbled a bit, before moving back up onto his feet. "And here it is, I didn't want to fight." Parius said, not caring who heard it. He watched as Xena changed. "What the hell....." He said, bringing up his blade. He heard laughter. "No, not you....." Oh yes, me..... Lee said, forcing himself on Parius's mind.

You need me right now, to survive this. "Fuck off!" Parius said, making three daggers appear, then throwing them at Xena. These weren't supposed to hit, but a distraction, as Parius tried to keep his cool. He couldn't afford losing control of it, not here, not now. To anyone else, it would seem Parius wasn't fully there. his eyes glazed over, and his stance seemed less intense. However, he would still defend himself, if attacked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the first night Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first night   the first night Empty

Back to top Go down

the first night
Page 1 of 1