Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A Night in Hell (OPEN) I_vote_lcapA Night in Hell (OPEN) I_voting_barA Night in Hell (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A Night in Hell (OPEN) I_vote_lcapA Night in Hell (OPEN) I_voting_barA Night in Hell (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A Night in Hell (OPEN) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A Night in Hell (OPEN) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A Night in Hell (OPEN) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A Night in Hell (OPEN) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A Night in Hell (OPEN) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A Night in Hell (OPEN) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A Night in Hell (OPEN) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A Night in Hell (OPEN) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A Night in Hell (OPEN) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A Night in Hell (OPEN) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A Night in Hell (OPEN) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A Night in Hell (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

A Night in Hell (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A Night in Hell (OPEN)   A Night in Hell (OPEN) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:17 pm

Xaner, who would usually lay awake at night just contemplating on how to further his and the other sinner's power/position, was sitting in front of the giant skeleton that overlooked the sinner rebirthing lava pit and was holding out a book that he found in a quick trip to the human world so that he could escape the heat, more-so on the fires, of hell for a little while In fact, Xaner was drawing the skeleton with a mechanical pencil that he has, lets just say 'borrowed', from lord nin. The drawing of the skeleton looked just like the real deal, however Xaner drew the skul the huge indent on the top of the skull and made it seem as if a part of the skull is missing. That was on purpose, a bit of a semblance to his situation... Xaner really liked drawing now that he has had the chance to try it... Maybe he will turn it into a pastime for him.

He then puts the mechanical pencil in his right pocket and tosses the sketchbook off to the side. He then looks into the rebirthing pit. Xaner was wondering what lava would feel like to him since he was informed that sinners, if they die in hell, are reborn here. He puts his right arm into the lava pool and, to his semi-surprise, the lava felt cool to the touch... Almost relaxing even. He pulls his arm out and stands up, somewhat aware of the new presence that has arrived...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: A Night in Hell (OPEN)   A Night in Hell (OPEN) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:59 pm

A scream broke from the edge of the rebirth pool, the place where sinners were brough back to life after falling in battle. This particular rebirth was not the result of a fight though. A few hours before, the girl that was now reforming from the lava had gone trough something so intense it had killed her. Her body reformed, and she collapsed onto the ground caughing. Looking around slowly, she gathered herself. She spotted a stranger nearby, some one she never before met. But as she stood slowly, she gazed at the lava in awe. "He did it, he actually did it..." She wispered.

Before that moment, Helena had been two people, a young and sweet, yet frightened girl, and a malicious killer with no interest in anything but causing death. She was still both those people, she still had all their memories, but now she was not afraid, and she was not angry either. The woman know as nightwitch would probably have attacked the sinner before her, regardless of who he was. She'd have done it for fun, and maybe to hear him scream, but now she had no urge to assault her fellow sinner. She still retained the killer inside her, and wouldn't mind going to the human world for some fun.

At this point, the sinner was probably staring at her so she looked up with a friendly smile. "I'm very sorry. I'm not ignoring you." She said appoaching confidently, and without fear of being attacked. She stepped up very close to him, still not one for boundaries, she greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. He was quite tall, so she had to step up onto the air reach him "Its a pleasue to meet you. I am Helena Elenesta, I don't beleive we've met before, although you may have heard of me, I am the horseman of pestilence after all." She paused for a second. "Oh, if that doesn't ring a bell, I'm was also know as nightwitch. I guess it would be alright if you called me that either."
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Night in Hell (OPEN)   A Night in Hell (OPEN) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:40 am

Xaner turns his head towards the voice, seeing a skirt-wearing woman whose upper body was covered in scales. She then closes the gap between the two and pecks him on the cheek. Xaner was able to stay stoic, but his eyes were gleaming of interest for this girl.

She then introduces herself as Helena Elenasta, The Horseman of Pestilence. Xaner had heard of the position of Pestilence, yet he did not know much else about Hel. He then speaks in a bit of a soothing tone, "The nickname Nightwitch, in my opinion, does not appeal to me as much as your real name Ms. Elenasta. My name is Xaner Banefist, and I am so delighted to meet you. Anyways, I do not know much about anyone since it's my second night in Hell. Oh, and I am the Squire of Famine, you know, Suger's partner."

A cool breeze came by and Xaner's sense of ulterior motives kicks in. He takes off the long sleeve jacket he was wearing and holds it out to Hel, offering it to her... He then says to her, "It's kind of getting chilly out her; I do not want to have one of my allies catching a cold now, do we?". Xaner didnt know if he had implied the last sentence as a joke or a statement since he didnt know whether or not sinners can get sick.

Now in nothing but a matte slate gray t-shirt and black denim jeans with no shoes or socks, Xaner extends his demon arm, a trick that he is now extremely more experienced at since he first met Suger/Nin, to grab his notebook. He then retracts his arm and starts a sketch of Helena. While sketching, his eyes were not even paying attention to the drawing since they were fixated on Hel, without even thinking of looking at the paper as he sketches Helena.

Xaner then slightly grins as he realized the fact of Hel's high rank. To get the conversation going, the tall young adult Sinner asks, "I'm curious, what would a woman like you be doing around this time to get herself killed and then rebirthed?". A fairly reasonable question as Xaner might say so himself.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Night in Hell (OPEN)   A Night in Hell (OPEN) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:01 am

Helena smiled sweetly. "As you please." She said, when Xaner was finished. "Ah so your sugar's little squire. We.. ! heard about you last night." She smiled in reply. "Its very nice to meet another sinner. Hell gets so lonely sometimes, especially when the weak cant stick it, and i have to kill them." She said showing her more malicious side. A gust of wind blew past, throwing her long silver hair into the frey.

Xaner did something that surprised and amused her, bringing a slight smile to her lips. She accepted the offered jacket. "Why thank you, although I wouldn't worry about getting sick." She said throwing the jacket over the shoulders. Her wings fit snuggly up to her back, having shrank more to fit beneath the jacket. She watched the man as he extended his arm and grabbed the notebook on the ground. He began to to draw rapidly, but she was more interest in how he'd done that.

However she was interupted by him before she could ask. The question Xaner asked next made her laugh out loud, covering her mouth with the back of her hand. When she finished laughing she spoke. "I suppose thats a good question. I can't really explain. it would make more sense if you met us yesterday, but lets just say Nin did something that killed the us, and brought me out." She said. Speaking of which, she sould probably head back to the castle as soon as possible to tell nin of his success.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Night in Hell (OPEN)   A Night in Hell (OPEN) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:53 am

Xaner grins, his grin permeating through the darkness, as Hel smiles, accepts his jacket, and thanks him. It seemed, for a second, that she was surprised. A sinner that she just met actually being a little nice would be almost impossible. Xaner, however, was not that nice. He was just building bonds with other sinners so that they wouldn't feel obligated to help him in a situation, but instead would want to help Xaner. A simple, yet hard task. All the while Hel was talking, he kept note of every we/us that she mentions.

At first, Xaner thought she was talking about a different person entirely, but as she kept taliking he started to realize something. After she was finished speaking, he starts muttering "Hmmm... Multiple personality syndrome? No, too simple and easilly fixeable through other means that do not involve death... Siamese twins? No, same thing... Hmmmm"

Then he says, more audible this time, "I assume that your body was a conduit for two seperate entities. You then had them merged so you would get the best of both and cover the weaknesses of both?". After finishing that sentence, Xaner finishes his drawing of Helena, which was a pencil drawn/shaded replica of Helena when the breeze lifted her hair. There was so much detail that the picture expressed the deadly feelings of her scales while giving the beauty and gracefulness of her face and hair.

Xaner places his notebook on a big, flat rock to his right, and then puts his pencil in his pocket. He then says with a half-grin and a nice, monotonish tone, "Well.. I asked enough questions for now while you only answered. I believe it is your turn to ask the questions now?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Night in Hell (OPEN)   A Night in Hell (OPEN) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:43 pm

Helena twisted a finger trough her hair as Zaner spoke. She smiled as he made several guesses, shaking her head until he figured it out. "You know your stuff. Not so much had the merged, as merged ourselves. Its a silly thing to. Love caused it. Odd, for a monsterous killer." She may look sweet, but she still retained the kiler inside. She felt no guilt for the things she'd done, and would do. Which made her dangerous, even if she was more controlled than before.

Zaner showed her the picture he'd drawn of her, causing her to smile. "My, you know how to flatter a lady." She said. She created a sofa shaped chunk of crystal and lay down, pearching her head on her arm. She guestured making an armchair across from her for Zaner to sit if he wished to. "You only arrived in hell two days ago was it? Do you remember your life from before?"

Helena had arived over 300 years ago, it took 20 days in hell for her mind to shatter, and Nightwitch came into existance. She was always there, the darkness that caused her to slaughter human's by the dozen during her arrancar life, but the previous helena had locked her away without knowing. She only got out when the blood lust got to strong.

"How are you enjoying hell? Its not as bad as the human religions suggest, is it." She did not know whether he had been human or not, but she had memories as helena, sneaking into the human world. She visited a church and listened to a robed man tell stories of heaven and hell.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Night in Hell (OPEN)   A Night in Hell (OPEN) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Xaner nods when she starts talking about how it was love that caused the merging, since it was a little ironic for a ruthless monster, but then again almost nobody is resistant to love. Almost... Then Helena made a crystal sofa-like thing, sits in it, and invites him to join her. Xaner, even though he would rather stand, accepted Helena's invitation. However, Xaner got on the sofa and sat on the armchair, the one that was opposite of Helena, itself and was facing towards Helena... To him it's a lot more comfortable.

(Note: If you want to think of his sitting posture, think of L from Death Note... Almost exactly the same...)

She then inquired about his previous life... He rests his elbows on his knees, which were halfway up his chest, intertwines his own fingers, and rests his chin on the intersection of his hands. He then says monotonish-like, "Yes, I arrived in Hell a couple days ago, however to answer your second question, I would have to reply by saying that I do not remember my living life... I still have the knowledge from that life, but no memories... But even if I knew my old life, it would only be a hinderance to my mental strength... I am curious of who I was, but I do not want to hurt myself by finding out..."

Then she asked how hell was for him. That was an easy question. "Hell is better than most humans did say... Well, if they escape the cycle..."

Xaner doesn't know what else to say now, other than, "Tell me, where did you come from... Before you became a sinner?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Night in Hell (OPEN)   A Night in Hell (OPEN) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:47 am

It wasn't strange that he remembered nothing. She hadn't, at first. It took a few hundred years for her to remember most of her life. She nodded as she listened. Escaping the cycle was easier the stronger you were, obviously. but staying out of the reach of hells will was easier said than done. It found everyone eventually, atleast before. Nin had changed that, Hells will could not reach down this far.

Xaner asked her a question of her own. She stretched out on her sofa and yawned a little before answering. " I was born arrancar, actually. My mother took good care of me, but I dunno. Back then, I didn't remember anything from when i became nightwitch, so i never realised i was killing people. She only came out around humans, but when she did, she killed allot of people. My mother eventually realised There was something up with me, so she killed me. She may regret that if we ever meet again... I want to repay her in kind, but at the same time, i dont know if I can.."
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Night in Hell (OPEN)   A Night in Hell (OPEN) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Xaner reaches over with his demon arm's stretch ability and touches her shoulder, staying on that shoulder too. He then says with solemnity, "Sure your mother did kill you. However, she did it with good intentions. She wanted to end the craziness that was happening in both her and your lives. She must have been sad for many years after killing you. But because she killed you, you became who you are today. The Horsewoman of Pestilence. And if you ever see your mum again, catch up with her.. See how her life has been. Talk with each other. Then when all has been said and done, you kill her. So that you can have a clear mind without indecision and clouded thoughts. But it is your decision, and I am just giving advice."

Xaner said all that, knowing that her mind is clouded at the moment. That is not what the Sinner forces need. The Sinner Forces do not need one of the higher ups to be indecisive and troubled about something. They need her to be strong, self-supportive, and having a cruel mind to decide things clearly. Xaner plans on helping her get over this clouded mindedness, to help strengthen the forces.

He then just sits there, waiting for Hel's response. With his demon arm's hand on her right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Night in Hell (OPEN)   A Night in Hell (OPEN) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:48 pm

Helena nodded, but she couldn't help feel he was judging her, as if she were weak. she wasn't indecisive about anything else, just her mother. He made a good point, and she could see herself doing that just for the peice of mind. Maybe it would even be better for her mother. If she ended up in Hell they could live together again. yeah, she could see herself doing it.

"I think I can do that, xaner. thank you for the advice. I think killing her will be good for me, and who knows, we might end up with a new ally. She's a healer, so that would give the sinners a huge advantage." She said to xaner. "What about you, do you have any issues you need to get out of the way? We could go visit the human world and see if you get your memories back. If not, we can always kill some poeple, that would make me fell better right now."
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Night in Hell (OPEN)   A Night in Hell (OPEN) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:43 pm

"A healer? That would be very useful." Xaner says, half-talking to himself and other-half-talking to Helena.

Then when Helena was done speaking, Xaner laughs a little, then says, "I am sorry. I am laughing at the idea of getting my memories again. I do appreciate your thoughtfulness in offering me to try and 'assist' in getting my memories again, but I believe the memories was a hinderance. Mainly because I believe that an empty mind is more easilly taught and adaptable to change than one a full one. I guess that is how nothing here is striking me as shocking or horrifying." He says the last one as if it was something he would say to himself. He realizes he was talking to himself, but he pretty much does not care if he comes off as arrogant or stronger than Helena, because he pretty much does view himself a little better than most. He says otherwise to others, but so they do not get offended or try to kill him because of a small comment.

He then takes off his executioner's mask, revealing his full face which looked pretty normal, which would make people wonder why he wears it all the time even while in hell. Then he smiles and says with a black aura-like smoke coming out of his mouth with each word said, (making his visage looking extremely demonic by this point rather than a perfect-ish looking teen's face), "I would like to take you up on your offer on killing humans, since it could make you feel better. Besides, I have nothing better to do and I believe it's the right thing to help friends."

Inside his mind, however, he planned to kill as little people as possible and let her kill many more humans than him. And the kills that he would get would be with just his mobile version of his Munbasuta, because he needs to keep his powers under lock and key so that he could be of like an unknown enemy for when the Sinners launch their full out attack. Besides, he wanted to observe her and see how she kills and fights, her tactics, abilities, anything he could find out and observe with own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night in Hell (OPEN)   A Night in Hell (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Night in Hell (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1