Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Tourney Round 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTourney Round 2 - Page 2 I_voting_barTourney Round 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Tourney Round 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTourney Round 2 - Page 2 I_voting_barTourney Round 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Tourney Round 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Tourney Round 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Tourney Round 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Tourney Round 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Tourney Round 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Tourney Round 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Tourney Round 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Tourney Round 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Tourney Round 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Tourney Round 2 - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Tourney Round 2 - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Tourney Round 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Tourney Round 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney Round 2   Tourney Round 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:22 am

Lance was blocked by a large air mattress of sorts, he was rather confused by it but only for a moment, it was the same thing he did with his puppets, softening blows by putting fluffy stuff in front of them. Lance held the cotton in his hands looking at the man who began talking to him, telling him to concede, the man was of course not the joking type so he was being completely serious, however, Lance put his hand up, pointing his finger at the man, "You would take this battle to the death? I didn't know you were that type of person... I had no intention of killing you, that is why I didn't bring my equipment, of course I always was testing myself, but I never bring fights to the death" He let out a sigh, "I had no intention of winning this fight anyway, especially when I found out your a gadget and poison user, that put me at a major disadvantage." He lowered Cal to the ground, stopping for a moment and looking over at the man.

"It is true I am smart enough to realize my own condition, but I wanted to see how long I could last, seems my body isn't quite what I want it to be yet, although I could of probably won this fight if I went all out, even now, I suppose your right in the aspect that I could die." He put his watch to his face, pressing a couple buttons tapping into the robotic unit at his home, "Yes, Rabbot, I need you to come here and pick me up, I don't have long, I may go into cardiac arrest in 5 minutes or so." He spoke of harsh conditions as if they were just annoyances, "Yes, please be here when you can." He put his watch down, only a couple moments later the Rabbit-like robot appeared, going over to Lance he looked at the man, "I'll call it an end here, I have responsibilities after all, I wouldn't mind fighting you again, though I probably wouldn't hold back, still this was fun, you nearly killed me, pretty awesome I guess, for the record if we did continue this fight, I probably would just not let you sheath your blade, though even if I did that, my chest is killing me, so I'll be off now" He put his hand up to wave bye.

The Rabbot kept his balance as he released air from the bottom of his feet shooting out at a high rate in order to propel him into the air and stay in the air, putting his arm around Lance he moved to Lance's blade, the Rabbot used it's other hand to smash it's fist into the spiked acidic ball, smashing it, the metal getting minimal damage, he picked up the blade and they began flying away, the Rabbot handed Lance his sword, which Lance grabbed, Lance put down his other hand and took Cal, flicking the switch to turn the voice off, "I hope you don't mind, but, keep your zanpakuto sheathed for about 10 more minutes, that will be enough time for me to operate on myself, I'll catch ya later." He had Cal wave his hand towards the man as they floated away.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Tourney Round 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney Round 2   Tourney Round 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Anz watched as Lance flew away, setting a timer on PATCH for 12 minutes to be on the safe side. Finally he collapsed down on the ground lying in the grass and breathing hard, he was exhausted. Sending a message to Soul Societies R&D bureau to open up a sekai gate for him and put a pot of coffee on. All he wanted to do at the moment was drink some coffee, lie down and read a good book with his cat. In truth he was tired and found himself in a bit of a moral conundrum Lances words still echoing in his head, this was supposed to be a fight to the death a tournament where the winner survived though in honestly he probably wouldn’t have been able to pull the trigger and kill the man as he rarely took life if he wasn’t order to do so. Still at the same time in the heat of the moment he had felt it was ok, was his drive to achieve so great that it would cloud his morality.

It was a strange feeling one he disliked, like most emotions; such a strange thing emotions were chemically simple yet indescribable in their complexity a mathematical quantum transition state that seemed impossible to balance. He had tried like many others to create an emotions algorithim a mathematical explanation for emotional behavior and yet it had reached dead end after dead end until it had eventually reached that horrid draw of impossible thoughts which he so hated. The very thought of the dead ends and unsolvable puzzles hidden away in that skeleton closet of a desk draw made him shutter in displeasure. A small alarm then went off indicating twelve minutes had passed. Rising to his feet he walked through an opening Sekai gate back to the seireitei as he sheathed his blade and released his Zanpkauto, he would send a cleanup squad to go back and fix any damage done by the fight and retrieve his expended inventions for recycling. For the moment Lances inventions had given him a whole bunch of ideas he needed to sort through and create before the next round of the tournament, the semi-finals if he recalled right, and of course he did.
Back to top Go down

Tourney Round 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2