Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Training with the Puppies  [Open] I_vote_lcapTraining with the Puppies  [Open] I_voting_barTraining with the Puppies  [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Training with the Puppies  [Open] I_vote_lcapTraining with the Puppies  [Open] I_voting_barTraining with the Puppies  [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Training with the Puppies  [Open] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Training with the Puppies  [Open] Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Training with the Puppies  [Open] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Training with the Puppies  [Open] Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Training with the Puppies  [Open] Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Training with the Puppies  [Open] Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Training with the Puppies  [Open] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Training with the Puppies  [Open] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Training with the Puppies  [Open] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Training with the Puppies  [Open] Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Training with the Puppies  [Open] Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Training with the Puppies [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

Training with the Puppies  [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Training with the Puppies [Open]   Training with the Puppies  [Open] EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:53 am

The little student, named Zasha, was walking along the big ground of the Academy. She actually never took time to look around the academy actually. So she decided to do it now and walked into the building, looking around the rooms and opened doors, looked around classrooms who were mostly empty at the moment, who the hell would be still at the academy at this time anyways?! Except Zasha, she thought there would be no one at the academy so she walked out of the building to the Training Grounds.

The training grounds where she had to practice everyday. "I can do it... i know i can, I am headstrong, to take one anything!" she spoke to herself as she stretched her arms a bit, reaching them out forwards. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado no Sanjuichi [31]! Shakkahou!" she called as a red ball appeared in her hand. Zasha was concentrating hard and tried not to loose controll. But then because of getting too much of care the ball formed to a small bulb. Again. "C'MMMON!" in her ragemoment she forgott that she still had the red ball in hands as it suddenly formed bigger and exploded right there.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Puppies [Open]   Training with the Puppies  [Open] EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Jensen reinhart, captain of squad 13 closed the door to the class room. Lately, he'd been taking on a few classes in the academy. He was still short a vc, and though he might find one here, and help out at the same time. He liked teaching, he prefered training the students in combat though. Jensen started to leave, when he sensed reiatsu still in the academy. It was pretty late, so it was odd for a student or staff member to still be here. Shrugging, he headed in the direction of the student, who was in the training area.

Jensen leaned against the pillar, watching the small student trying to fire off a Hado 31. Jensen was no hado expert, but by the looks of things, it wasn't going so well for her, as the hado started to manifest, then shrink to a tiny ball. The girl shouted in frustration, as jensen chuckled lightly, and suddenly the ball of energy started to grow and loose control. Jensen shunpo'd towards the girl, snatching her up by the waist as the energy exploded behind them, the tail of his hoari catching fire.

He set her down and pulled of his haori, throwing it on the ground and stamping the fire out. Then he sighed. "Another one bites the dust..." He said, picking up the ruined hoari. Jensen looked at the girl with a disaproving look. "You shouldn't be practicing hado without supervison." he said sounding annoyed. He was, but only because she could have seriously hurt herself. Then his expression changed to a calmer, freindlier one. "Your not hurt are you? did the blast catch your hand?"
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Puppies [Open]   Training with the Puppies  [Open] EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:57 pm

The small Zasha noticed how she suddenly got carried away by someone. What was it? Who was it? What was going? This kinda was the mind of Zasha just formatted more.. simple minded. Suddenly she noticed it. She opened her eyes she had closed from the shock. It was a Captain. That is all she knew. On the Haori she had seen it was the Captain of Squad 13, who was Jensen Reinhart. "The first time i see him" she said. She was amazed by the man who could even save her at time. That speed. Will she ever reach it?

She then nodded randomly and then see the man picking up his Haori. It was ruined. She bowed and instantly shouted "I AM SORRY REINHART-TAICHOU!". She then looked up at the disapproving face. She then raised and jsut lowered her. "Sorry..." she said with a disappointed voice. ,,Why did i have to? Why did i have to try something beyond my limits... why must i be so thickheaded? I am headstrong, but i am thickheaded aswell.... the reason why i got into this... if he wouldn't be there i could've really hurt myself... what did i think by doing that... i am such a useless little brat..." she thought for a time.

She then looked up at the man who asked for her. He was caring for someone who most likely is the reason for a ruined Haori? Why? Zasha did not think that captains were so caring. She mostly thought of them to be ignorant, harassing and those kind of things, like her teacher. She then shook her head. "I am okay..." she said looking at he hand who was just a bit red, not more.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Puppies [Open]   Training with the Puppies  [Open] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:44 pm

When Jensen picked up his hoari the girl shouted an appology causing him to chuckle. "Its alright, I go through these like paper towels." Jensen wasn't joking either. He'd ruined more than 7 hoari in the last three weeks. But hoari wasn't his concern right then so he said nothing more about them. "Well, as long as your ok, I guess I can punish you. Hmm, lets see, what should be your punishment...." He paused to think for a few seconds, then said, "Ah, yes. I want you to practice your kido. Start off small, try hado 4. Thats an easy one."

It wasn't so much a punishment as help. Jensen could see it in the little ones face that she was disapointed in herself for messing up, however with a bit of supervision, she could learn her kido. The trick would be to starting off easy, which he was sure the teachers had done with her. "That was a good try, the fact that you managed to form hado 31 was amazing, I admit thats something I cant do. you'll get better with time. If you do need help, you should try get some classes with captain riku. He's a good teacher, and holds kido classes every few weeks." Jensen said.
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Puppies [Open]   Training with the Puppies  [Open] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Zasha was still looking at her red hands who were just a little bit burned. Anyways, Zasha was used to it anyway so it was not a big deal. As she heard the comment of Jensen-Taichou about his Haori's she could not hold back but to laugh. She found it funny even though it was true, which she didn't know. "But... what does Captain Commander say if you burn your Haori?" she said slightly biting into her fingernails. She got pretty shocked by that explosion even though it was over now. "Punish?!" there Zasha's shock raised and she thought of a hard punishment, making a O_O face. But then she was sweatdropping when Jensen-taicho said she should do a Hado no Shi. That is how she did. It was a Kido that even she could use very well. She reached out her finger and called out the Kido. "Hado no Shi! Byakurai!" was the call as a lightning oblt appeared on her finger and then shot out on a beam as it would hit the wall, leaving a small black spot. The Byakurai was not really something you call strong but it was enough for an academist.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Puppies [Open]   Training with the Puppies  [Open] EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:13 pm

The girl bit her finger tips timidly and asked what would happen if the captain commander found out causing Jensen to chuckle. " Well if he punished me he'd be a bad captain commader, since most of the time they get destroyed doing my job. " The girl's face amused him when he said the word punishment, then she calmed down when he finished speaking. She did as he asked, demonstrating her skill with lower leveled hado. "Very good. how are your sword skills? I might be a bad kido user but i make up for that with swordsmanship."

Now, he imagined the girl had reservations about fighting with a captain, so he drew his sword. "This is a little trick I learned when fighting with the students." Jensen ran his hand along the blade, concentrating his reiatsu into a protective sheath around the blade, making a buffer between the blade and what ever got hit. It also absorbed some of the impact, so it was less likely to break bones. "Now, no fear of me cutting you." he said, demonstrating by dragging the blade cross the back of his hand, showing that nothing in the slightest happened."So, would you like to train?"
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Puppies [Open]   Training with the Puppies  [Open] EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:34 pm

She seemed to agree to the answer of Jensen. He was very nice to her, however Zasha had to think on training. She wanted to get a true Shinigami! Then she already heard the question of Jensen. "My sword skills?.. Well i fight with dual knives, they yet are only for training, as a kind of fake Zanpakuto, i did not find mine yet" she said and smiled, looking up at the sky. One day she shall find her Zanpakuto. How would it be? How does it happen? Those were the questions that were up to her mind.

Not knowing anyhing about the destiny she would have to face she just nodded. Jensen then showed her a trick, as he ran his hand along the blade. Right then Jensen did cut himself, or at least try to, but the blade now was blunt. Zasha was impressed and clapped, still a playful child. "Fine!" she said and smiled. Right then she grabbed for the dual knives, who had the form of a Tantou. "Of course I would like to! I want to be a true shinigami at all!" Zasha said. At least she did not know about what will happen. She heard about masked warriors, but she does not know about being one herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with the Puppies [Open]   Training with the Puppies  [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Training with the Puppies [Open]
Page 1 of 1