Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Jack o'Reilly I_vote_lcapJack o'Reilly I_voting_barJack o'Reilly I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Jack o'Reilly Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Jack o'Reilly Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Jack o'Reilly Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Jack o'Reilly Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Jack o'Reilly Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Jack o'Reilly Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Jack o'Reilly Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Jack o'Reilly Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Jack o'Reilly Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Jack o'Reilly Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Jack o'Reilly Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Jack o'Reilly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Jack o'Reilly Empty
PostSubject: Jack o'Reilly   Jack o'Reilly EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: jack o'reilly
True Age: 21
Sex: Male
Personality: Jack is playful and friendly, and enjoys making people laugh. He has the heart of an adventurer and doesn't like staying in one place to long, Making him a hard person to get to know, despite his open and friendly personality. Jack loves to drink, and flirt, drunk or sober. He has a tendancy to preform “magic tricks” using his mirage power when he's drunk.

Jack is a good hearted person, and he hates seeing people suffer. He'll try to cheer up the lonely person, buy a hobo some food, or risk his neck to save someone from danger. He is not above dishing out vigilanty justice when its needed. Jack does not take kindly to those who do evil, who enjoy random sluaghter.

Jack is tolerent of most of the other races, he has no problems with vizards, shinigami or arrancar, or bounto and quincy. He does not like hollow, for the one reason that they have no self control. He never hesitates to kill one. He despises sinners, as rare as they are.

Jack doesn't mind a good fight but when it gets out of hand he becomes annoyed. He has a darker side to him, once he's pushed over the edge he will stop at nothing to kill his foe. Only a few things can trigger such reactions from him, such as an random slaughter, harming his friends, or anything like that. If he meets a sinner, he will react in the same way, even if they haven't done anything wrong (yet.)

Fears: Going blind, growing old, Total darkness.

Character Appearance

Jack o'Reilly 90131110

Height: 5'9”
Weight: 163lb
Physical Traits: Jack, while toned, is not heavily built. He has dark blue eyes with dark blue eyes flecked with silver, and long red hair thats tinged with orange at the ends, and falls to the small of his back. Jack has a scar over his right eye, and another directly below it, wounds inflicted by a hollows claws. On occasion, jack has a small amount of stubble on his face, but he's usually clean shaven.

Clothing: Jack wears a long white coat with large black buttons and yellow trim around the short sleeves. he wears a black longsleeve t shirt beneath that, green and and brown fingerless gloves, dark grey trousers with a brown leather belt and steel buckle, and red shoes with gold stripped soles. and grey laces.

Accessories:

Item name: Elemental Revolver

Description: Jack uses a six shot nickle plate revolver. The gun fires a reiatsu reinforced round that can peirce steel easily, or an average hierro. Comes with enough bullets for 3 reloads of normal reiatsu reinforced rounds, and several elemental bullets that pack a punch. The normal shots are loaded with a quick loader, where as the elemental shots would be loaded seperatly from them, one at a time.
Jack o'Reilly 686-ni10

Effect:
normal shots: These bullets are reinforced with reiatsu to allow for better peircing. can pierce averge hierro, or weak hierro for arrancar over 2-1, and steel. Jack has 4 loads, one in the clip, 3 extra.

Fire shot: This is a powerful round that sets foes alight on contact, and burns for 3 posts. Can be put out in all the normal ways. Jack has 3 shots.

Ice shot:If this shot hits an opponant, it traps the part it hits in ice, hindering movement. Example, if it hits a shoulder, it freezes the shoulder. The ice melts after a turn, and the bullets penetration is weakened. if the shot hits the ground it will make a small patch of ice that can cause someone to slip. Jack has 3 shots.

Lightning shot: This shot can peirce strong hierro, and deliver lightning damage. Jack has 3 shots

Wind: this shot, once fired widens. A direct hit would leave a cross shaped cut across the chest, but the penetration is nerfed, a near miss would cause lacerations. Jack has 3 shots.

limited to two elemetal shots a post.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Jack is well rounded, being average in strength speed stamina and duribility, With a high reiatsu to power all of his powers and fullbring abilities. Jack is a good marksmen, and is skilled with his revolver, which is a balanced weapon that allows jack to adapt to any situation. Jack tries to keep some distance, and if he's drawn into close combat he will bring out his full bring. Jack uses a combination of light and fire abilities.

The light abilities are mostly based around illusions (not hilucinations, you don't see random things, but images jack creates.) but have some abilities that can cause damage. jacks fullbring is fire based, and is a full on weapon of attack, with several heavy hitting abilities that can ignite his enemies. Jack adapts quickly to most situations, but when he loses his cool he has a tendancy to throw tactics out the window and go out of his way to destroy his foe with fire.

Strengths: jack has high reiatsu, good marksmenship and skill with his powers and fullbring, he is good with blur too. 25% resistance to Light based attacks. 75% fire resistance in fullbring. He is a very balanced fighter, who can adjust to most situations quickly.

Weaknesses: He is weak against darkness(25%), no only pysically but also psychologically due to his fear of total darkness. 25% water/ice weakness in fullbring. He stops fighting tactically if he's angered.

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage
Name: Shimmer
Effect: Jacks form begins to shimmer and become blurry, and when he blurs he leaves a shimmering afterimage that can be mistaken for him. This is an ability born from being able to manipulate light. The after image does not move, but is left in the pose jack last stood in, so if was about to strike with his weapon and blurred, he would leave that after image. Jack can preform this once a post as long as he can use blur at its fullest(fatigue state will hamper this ability). It does not require a high concetration of light to work.

Name: Mirage
Effect: Jack can create a single image of something, be it a tank or a human or shinigami. Left alone, the image can do a series of simple menovers such as walking or moving, drawing a sword, attacking or using shunpo to reapear close by. It serves only as a distraction. Can be used once a turn.

Name: Pure light beam.
Effect: Jack fires a beam of energy from his hands. Its a continuous burst that lasts for about 5 seconds allowing jack to sweep or slash an area with the beam or just fire it in a straight line. Its a medium ranged attack, the beam extents to a total of 50 feet in an open area. The strength is in its length as it's only as powerful as a cero. 2 post cool down. This beam can also destroy/disolve shadow illusions and shadow clones.

Name: Phantom blast
Effect: Jack creates an image, like Mirage, that moves towards the opponant, and explodes. Used with mirage this attack can be hard to spot. (if i do use this with mirage, i'll specify which is the explosive one.) The explosion is a powerful bright light and can cause blurry vision for 1 post. 2 post cool down.

Final Stage

Name: Blurred form
Effect: Similiar to Shimmer, When Jack moves while this is active, using a trick of light Jack projects an image of himself ahead of him. The image copies his movements. If a foe attacks, they will destroy the image to find Jack a few feet behind it. Can be used once a post.

Name: Illusions of light.
Effect: A stronger version of mirage, Jack creates up to three images that preform a series of menouvers such as attacking or using shunpo. Like Mirage they can come in many forms like a human or tank, and now including a thrown weapon, falling rocks so on. The illusion is disolved if struck. Can be used every second post.

Name: Split
Effect: Like blurred form, only When Jack uses this and runs to the right/left, a copy of him runs the opposite way, and copies his movements. The double will still move towards/away from the opponant if jack does, and only mirrors hisright/left movements. Once every second post.

Name: Multi light beam
Effect: Like pure light bean, but Jack fires a beam from each hand. It is a continous burst that goes for 7 seconds each, and can sweep across the land scape. Like the single beam, they go quite far, but are only as powerful as a cero each. 3 post cool down.

boosts: Strength x2, speed x2, stamina x2, durability x2, reiatsu x2.

Fullbring (Optional)

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you.
[/i]Appearance:[/i] Jacks fullbring item is an anchient celtic ring, a family hierloom years old. Because he had no brothers or sisters, the ring went to him when his mother passed away. The fullbring power is brought forth from the memory of his mother, which is tresured more than the ring itself. The ring turns into a solid gold handle, and a powerful sword of fire extends from it. The sword blade is 3 foot of solid fire. It burns and cuts on impact, but will not ignite someone unless Jack uses one of the abilities.

After some time, jack has mastered his fulbring, and unlocked its full form. When jack engages fullbring he gains not only the sword of flame but a suit of armor that glows like the sun, and is super heated. It leaves scorch marks on anything it touches, and can melt some metals and plastics on contact.
Jack o'Reilly 17750110

All fire attacks that ignite a foe have a 1 post break in between the ignite effect, so using burning cresent slash in one post and Blaze two post later will not ignite the foe. If its used 3 posts later, it will.

Powers: [If the weapon / item(s) gives you special powers, explain it below]

Name: Super heated armor
Effect: Jacks fullbring armor is as strong as an above average hierro, and can resist most sealed zan and some shikai leveled blades, but the shikai blades are more likely to cut.

The armor is so hot it heats the air around jack in a 20 foot radius, causing opponants to tire within the radius. While your within the radius, you will feel sluggish, tired, and dizzy, and will react 25% slower. The Heat aura spikes and then drops, so for 3 posts you will feel the effects, then they vanish for 3 posts, and start back up again after.

The Heat does not effect Jack, and he is immune to all abilities that heat the area to tire an opponant out faster, when in this armor. Direct contact with the armor can cause burns on opponants, but it will not melt blades or other weapons. Jacks unarmed attacks will also cause burns.

The armor cannot be melted by extreme heats, The armor itself is immune to fire based abilities. However there are gaps and weak points that allow fire in, so jack is only 75% ressistant to fire attacks.

super cooled water and ice can cool the armor and will hurt jack 25% more, but the armor will heat back up over 2 posts if its cooled down.

Name: Burning cresent slash
Effect: Jack unleashes a wave of fire that does impact damage and ignites foes in a large area. The fire burns for 1 post. 2 post cooldown.

Name: Blaze
Effect: Jack points the blade at a target and unleashes a flametrower like attack, that does pure burning damage that can melt ice easily. Ignites a foe for 2 posts, with a 3 post cooldown.

Name: Fire whip.
Effect: Jack slashes and a whip of fire snaps out. It does both cutting and burning damage, increasing on the blade damage and range, but does not ignite foes. The whip is 10 foot long, but its only solid for a few seconds before burning out. This ability is activated and lasts 3 posts, make each swing of jacks sword into this dangerous whip. 3 post cooldown.

Name: Fire orb.
Effect: Jack launches a ball of fire he can control at will. Upon impact with an opponant or object, it explodes with the power of a cero splashing fire that ignites anything within a ten foot radius. Burns for 1 post, 2 post cool down.

[]iBoosts:[/i] Strength x3, speed x3, reiatsu x3

Hyper Mode

Name:Improved Pure light beams
Effect:Like pure light beam, but Jack fires a beam from each hand. It is a continous burst that goes for 7 seconds each, and can sweep across the land scape. Like the previous forms, the range on this attack is quite far, and this version packs a much hevier punch, as both beams are half as powerful as a gran ray cero. 3 post cool down.

Name: Phantom Explosion
Effect: Jack creates an image, like Mirage, that moves towards the opponant, and explodes with the power of a gran rey. Used with mirage this attack can be hard to spot. (if i do use this with mirage, i'll specify which is the explosive one.) The explosion is a powerful bright light and can cause blurry vision for 2 posts. 3 post cool down.

Name: Multi form
Effect: Similiar to blurred form, but Jack can now send out two of images of himself that copy his movements and can distract and confuse opponants. Can be used once a post.

Name: Bright form.
Effect: Jack's body is enveloped in light, making him and any copy hard to look at. If jack uses blur, it leaves a powerful streak of light that can cause blurry vision for 1 post (1 post cooldown)in opponants and disperse darkness effects (weak ones), Jack can fire light beams that are similar to cero in power with no cool down. This form lasts for 3 posts, and has a 5 post cool down. (can't be used until Hyper mode is mastered at 750 posts)

Boosts: Strength x4, speed x4, stamina x3, durability x3, reiatsu x4

Back Drop:

Background: Jack O'reilly was born in ireland, to an irish mother. His father, Hamtaro Chitose, met Jacks mother on a buisness trip, then bailed a week later when he found out she was pregnant. Jack is Irish, and shares his mothers red hair, but he has a hint of japanese in him. Growing up, he was a fun loving, if troublesome child. In school he was the class clown, always making the other kids laugh.

Primary school flew by for him. And he moved onto second level, which went just as smoothly, although they were allot less tolerent of his joking. He started to mature though, especially becuase his mother was starting to have money problems, and needed all the help she could get around the house. Life was hard, but he enjoyed it none the less.

When jack was 16, his mother became Ill. She died 3 months later, and jacks life had suddenly taken a turn for the worst. Still underage, he was forced into foster care. Depressed, he started to slack in school. He was constantly getting in trouble, and nearly got suspended for skipping class constantly. His new parents were kind but impatient. They scolded him constantly, rather than try to console him.

During the time after his mothers death, jack discovered he could manipulate light. He first discovered this, when he got in a fight with one of the school bullies who was picking on a defensless kid. Jack stepped in and, as the bully tried to hit him, Jack back stepped, leaving an afterimage of himself. He thought it was a mistake at first, a trick of the eye because it had vanished as soon as the bullies fist past trough it. Eitherway, that after image caused the kid to stumble, and jack broke his nose and threw him to the ground.

A few months after his mothers death, Jack recieved a box filled with items. His mother had left everything she had to him, bar her clothing which went to charity. He had no use for that, eitherway. He was left with enough money to get by for a few months, an old celtic ring, a letter and a plane ticket to Japan. He didn't understand, until he read the letter. In the letter, jack discovered the identity of his real father, a man he'd never known, but had hated his entire life. His mother had left jack instructions to go to japan, and find him. He could have a family again, the man even agreed to take care of him.

Jack had a better idea. He had no intention of living with his father, but he would get an appolgy out of him. He left ireland, and his foster parents, and went to japan. It was his seventeenth birthday, the day he found his father. The man looked at jack like he was slime on his shoe, and told him to beat it. “Your mother was a whore, and you are nothing but a piece of shit to be wipped of my shoe.”

Hamtaro chitose had only told his mother he would take care of jack so that she would not tell his wife about her. Hamtaro told jack that and more, but when he called jacks mother a whore, the boy snapped. The ring on his finger transformed, becoming a sword of pure fire. He did not kill Hamtaro, but he did make him appologize. After that, Jack left japan.

The 4 years that past between that day and now, Jack travelled the world. He's spirits picked up, he enjoyed himself, and used his powers to help and entertain others. He was for, a very short time, a mercenary for hire, needing money, which is how he got his special revolver. Mercenary life was to much for jack though, he seen many cruel things and suffered some traumas of his own. After about a year he retired from that life. When he was twenty one, he found hiself in new york with nothing to do.

Side Notes: Jack is Saisei's half brother, and i have permission from Parius.
RP Sample:

Last edited by Zenke on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Jack o'Reilly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack o'Reilly   Jack o'Reilly EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:10 am

Approved 2-1
Back to top Go down