Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Jack Norris I_vote_lcapJack Norris I_voting_barJack Norris I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Jack Norris Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Jack Norris Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Jack Norris Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Jack Norris Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Jack Norris Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Jack Norris Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Jack Norris Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Jack Norris Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Jack Norris Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Jack Norris Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Jack Norris Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Jack Norris

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Jack Norris Empty
PostSubject: Jack Norris   Jack Norris EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:28 am

Sigillum Dei Template

Basic Information

Name: Jack Norris
God Incarnate: God Of War Makar
True Age: 4000
Sex: Male
Personality: Jack is a emotional hardened victim of the Russian military system. He has been trained to the point that at times he doesn’t even remember what emotion would be appropriate for a certain time. He generally has angry and over exaggerates on unnecessary things. He is very strict and tends to command those around them whether they like it or not. And at times just yells at a person using many different insults. His attitude drastically changed when he came to America, or well escaped to America and joined their military ranks. They were easy at first until he made it into the SEALS.

He is always on a constant training regime. Working his body to the limit, however he hasn’t had any memory of his former glory at that time. Even when normal human he is very strong for his race. However he never shows it off, he tends to use brute strength for everything but you wouldn’t see him flexing his muscles.

At times Jack can feel some genuine emotions, however lust is the farthest from that. He never cares much about it and tends to treat all genders equal. He can have some joy at times, however very rarely. Mostly what he would need would be a smoke and a cold brew, being drunk is a very fun thing for him, regardless of what the military says, and he almost always has a cigarette on hand.

He does feel happy whenever he obtains his likes. He has been in many wars in his past lives, he was almost responsible for killing off Osama bin laden, however he was to sick that that and felt genuine anger.

Fears: Neutrality, peace, hippies.

Character Appearance

Height: 5’8
Weight: 120lb
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:
Clothing: either a military uniform, or white tank top and sweat pants.
Accessories: a Dog Tag around his neck, a small hunters knife, and a pack of cigarettes with a zippo.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Jack has learned the basics of many martial arts techniques from Russia and America. He is an accomplished seal with training in their own form of combat as well, fights as if his life is hanging on the line each time, his attacks are built for hard hits rather than flow however, he mostly uses his fists and kicks, sometimes his joints for hard hits, and thrashes his enemy a lot. He is the kind that would use the most efficient take down and bring you to the ground as quickly as he can with a blade at your neck. He knows some kendo, but he wields his Represented Item very oddly.
Strengths: Physical power, Spiritual pressure, speed, durability, tactics.
Weaknesses: he cannot sense others, Lower intelligence outside of military, cant use God Spells, Weaker against water however not ice or cold. But melted ice is considered water (through ice at him, he melts it, it splashes water=he is weak against it) and mild weak against wind.

Abilities & Weapons

Represented Item:
Spoiler:
And it works. It is as hard as zanpakuto steal and when turned on it can rip through energy attacks, however it would be just a tad easier than using a normal blade.

God power Stage One:
Smoke Roar: (Requires cigarette) He takes in one large drag that finishes a full cigarette in one go and roars it out at a fast powerful pace. Half the speed of bala with the power of cero, it releases a strong cloud of smokes that on contact hits with concussive force as the smoke spreads everywhere engulfing the area for 3 posts. The smoke is not able to be inhaled as it works as normal smoke from a cigarette, inhale it and you will cough. You can still break in the air, it can not suffocate you. 1 post cool down. WILL NOT CAUSE CANCER.

Fire Bolt: This move is a very very high temperature fire ball as large as Jack's index finger. It is orange flame (2000F) and can easily ignite objects, however does no force damage other than the fire burning. Ignition would last for that one post. moves at bala speeds.

Hydroburst: Jack sends out a blast of hydrogen gas at the opponent at half bala speeds. When it it would feel like an ordinary gust of wind. If ignited, it will blow in a half cero explosion. The blast is shaped as a bala and completely combustable while in that form, however once it hits something, if waited to long it will disperse.

Internal Oxygen: inside Jacks lungs are an infinite supply of Oxygen, he can not be killed by any means of taking away air. Such as suffocation, slitting the throat (however that could cause death by bleeding) and even in space he would be find. He can also control the output of his body's air pressure, always matching the surroundings, this is completely passive, if you were to push him one mile under the ocean he would be just fine in terms of pressure. It is not an instantaneous change.

God Power Stage Two: No Changes in appearance
Jack's Represented Item begins to constantly let out an Exhaust-like smoke. It covers a ten foot radius and is always rising from the ground 2 feet up. They will not snuff out fire however.

Fire Manipulation: Within a 30 foot radius, Jack can create and manipulate fire. He can not ignite people with his control. At the same time he gains a 30% resistance to fire based attacks. He can create fire as hot as 1800 degrees Fahrenheit and cherry red (as hot as the flame on a candle). All his fire moves contain small amounts of energy from his soul, making them considered Soul Infused. The fire must be shot out from his body. He can only make enough fire to cause half a cero's worth of damage at a given time.

Flame Creation: Dispite the name being “Flame Creation” it is actually a minor form of gas manipulation to the oxygen around him. He condenses the oxygen into almost what appears to be an solid and heats the particles to an orange burn. It is as hot as fire yet not out of control since the visible portion of fire are gas particles glowing with the heat. He can also control the oxygen and burn it in a liquid state. The liquid sticks aswell. He can make simple objects such as a sword or knife or even a chain, just as well he can create up to 3 gallons of the liquid form. He can manipulate the liquid within his area of influence, along with turning it into a solid state. The oxygen burns a different color depending on the heat it is. 1700F=Cherry Red to 2000F=Deep Orange. Once they leave his influence the oxygen is freed and released as a flame that if direct hit would equal a cero.

Self Inflicting Immunity: Fire Jack creates can not harm himself. So holding a flame sword he created would do nothing but warm his hand well.

Purified Inhale, Oxygen Exhale: Jack can not be effected by any inhalants. Once they enter 1cm of his body complete around they are purified into oxygen, he also only breaths out Carbon monoxide witch is flammable. it does not breack down the inhalants but converts their chemical formula.

Fire Beam: Jack sends out a beam of pure fire as strong as cero and ignites for 1 post. He can use it twice a post with a one post cool down. The person can not be already on fire when hit.

Solid Flame Wall: once a post Jack can create a wall 7 feet tall 5 feet wide of hardened fire that can block up to 2 cero's.

Previous Abilities: He can still use abilities before this stage.
Boosts: 3xStrength 3xSpiritual Pressure 2xDurability 2xSpeed

God Power Stage Three:
Spoiler:

Increased Fire Manipulation: The range he can control fire moves up to 20feet and he can create fire up to 2000f which is colored Deep Orange. Along with his resistance upped to 50%. he can create a cero's worth of damage at a given time.

Exhalation Change: Jack can now change what gas he breaths out,

• Oxygen
  • Carbon Monoxide
  • Hydrogen
  • Gasoline~As a gas
  • Alcohol~As a gas
  • Carbon Dioxide/Smoke

Rage Roar: Taking in a deep breath similar to smoke roar he can blow out a massive size of Gasoline, Alcohol or Carbon Dioxide/Smoke . They do nothing alone however Alcohol can cause a person the feeling of being drunk if inhaled, such as drinking a 6 pack of beer. The move does not linger, so if passes the opponent some would stop on the target but it would not suffocate the target. Carbon Dioxide/Smoke can put out fire, Alcohol will burn similar to a flame thrower with a cero's worth of power. Gasoline will create an explosion equal to a cero. Only once per post.

Heat Manipulation: Around his 20foot radius, Jack can control the temperature making either room on a scale from -10~110F. It does not have to be the whole area it can be a small space. He can only change the temperature once ever three posts. However he can do a quarter size multiple times.

Extreme Body Heat: Jack's own body ups its heat to a high amount, making his skin burning to the touch however he feels normal. This causes small wavy mirage around him, such as the kind you find in the desert. However if in a cold area he would instead steam up. His own blade as well heats up red.

Represented item: the fumes from the exhaust. Is now black and covers a 20foot radius. He can control the smoke and move it around at will, the smoke does contain oxygen and can be breathed in, however to much will cause mild coughing. He can also solidify 1/3 of the smoke at any point, however it can not be 5 feet around the opponent, but once solidified if it enters the area, it will stay in control and solid of Jack. The rev can send out a heat wave. The smoke can be kicked up, and even blown out.

Add previous abilities.

Boosts:3xStrength 3xSpeed 3xSpiritual Pressure 2xDurability

Full God Power:
Spoiler:

Increased Fire Manipulation: The range he can control fire moves up to 30feet, along with his resistance upped to 70%. he can create two cero's worth of damage at a given time.

Special Fire: within a 1 foot radius, Jack can create small amounts of white fire (2400F) after which comes with a 3 post cool down. The fire is extremely hot and can even burn through very powerful armor, it acts as a blow torch. It can equal to the power of Gran Rey with burns.

Smoke Conversion: The smoke the Represented item exhausts can change into either Gasoline, or Hydrogen. Both are explosive and causes a very strong explosion that would not effect Jack, can only be used once every 5 posts and the smoke takes 1 post to come back as the normal smoke. The explosion is equal to Hado 90's.

Thin Air Hallucination: for two post within his 30 feet of influence, the air thins down enough to cause hallucinations if in the area. The hallucination are based off the own effected targets mind. People from post popping up, nightmares or dreams being relived, it all depends on the person. Jack is always in site. It takes a whole post and it is extremely unnoticable due to the length it takes to thin the air in the area. Hallucinations last one post after the thin air is gone or the user leaves. after 2 times an immunity for that thread is set.

Represented item: the fumes from the exhaust. Is now black and covers a 30foot radius. He can control the smoke and move it around at will, the smoke does contain oxygen and can be breathed in, however to much will cause mild coughing. He can also solidify 1/2of the smoke at any point, however it can not be 4 feet around the opponent, but once solidified if it enters the area, it will stay in control and solid of Jack. The rev can send out a heat wave that can cause sweating and fire to dry objects.. The smoke can be kicked up, and even blown out.

Inferno breath: Jack can now has the ability to constantly breath out fire. It would be a small amount however blowing it would blow out the fire a small distance that can ignite objects. The fire goes as far as he can breath normally. It only takes in effect once every other post. and is hot as a match's flame.

Boosts:x4 everything

Back Drop:

Background:
Pre-Seal Makar, that was his name back then. He was once God over a small populous of people in a tribal island. He was God of War, Fire, and Smoke. They considered him a Volcano God. That is until the Soul King widened his influence to the island, his island grew spiritually strong and shinigami were sited on this primitive plains as each one began to loose faith to Makar and follow under the soul king. Makar was enraged and took things up with this soul king, the King just laughed and placed a Seal on Makar to live eternity as a human.

Human Lives: Makar was put under an odd seal, it kept some of his love for war, and he ended up being in every war, the soul king decided to play and kill him in each one that he is in. His currently life he finally unlocks some of his powers for the first time after going through a very rough experience.

Current Life Makar is now the soul of a child born into the Russian military. The child was an experiment to create super soldiers, his new name given was Jaque, he was named after the leader of the operation. His first language he learned was Russian, and he was in constant fighting at the age of 5, constant learning since he could talk. They trained him in more secretive arts, to become the best undetectable agent however he didn't like the job much. The military of the United States pulled a small operation when they learned of this, in fear of it succeeding. They rescued Jaque, and gave him the new name Jack. The child was than nurtured for once. After spending 10 years in Russia, he spent 4 years training in the American Military willingly, however he had most his emotions sealed almost as tight as the God seal he held deep within. At the age of 14 after training many martial Arts styles, he enjoyed Texas Ranger, and took the last name Norris after the actor of his favorite main character. At the age of 15 he enlisted in the Navy and became part of the US SEALS. Everything felt similar in the position as one of Makar's past lives took it on, Jack felt very comfortably in his position.
Side Notes:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Kano on Fri May 04, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Jack Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Norris   Jack Norris EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:35 am

I didn't really see anything in my comb over. But, then again, it is me. XD Should have someone more experienced look over, just in case.

Looks good for a 2-1 tier, unless someone disagrees.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Jack Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Norris   Jack Norris EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:55 am

Fire Bolt: How long does it ignite people? And what about zanpakutou and stuff like those?

Hydroburst: Only way it would ignite for that much damage is if it was concentrated in a small area and it built up. Otherise, it would burn if ignited soon enough. The timing is crucial as too late and it will dissipate into the atmosphere or air. But is otherwise fine, Just saying is all.

Flame State Control: Fire is energy...not a state of matter...if you mean lava or molten things, that's fine as you did mention liquid...but just saying fire is energy...heat energy to be exact...

Purified Inhale, Oxygen Exhale: Not every gas or inhalent can be broken down into oxygen...or else it would have to have oxygen as one of the components of it. I only bring that up is because of poison gases that are abilities, and abilities that are similar.

Fire Beam: No. It does more than just blow them up, it sets them on fire for a post. One post cooldown and it'll be good. Though state that if the person is already on fire, it doesn't suddenly extend the duration that the person is on fire. Otherwise you would be able to keep someone ignited the entire time they're fighting you.

Gasoline and Alchohol are liquids...if you add "fumes" at the end of those, seems good.

Rage Roar: The alchoholic fumes affecting someone would be case by case basis. Some characters can have a very high tolerance. Otherwise looks good.

Thin Air Hallucination: How fast can you thin the air? That will effect how soon it will effect someone. Also, must have a cooldown with it too as well as a lasting power.

Inferno breath: Range? And how long does it put a person fire? Cooldown?

Weaknesses: Must have more. You have one pidly weakness and a moderate one. Then a bunch of character flaws, which aren't technically weaknesses in combat ability. Before you argue, I'm not letting Rena get away with a bunch of character flaws either, as she completely redone that part from what I've skimmed over.

Basically, some small things to be corrected, and others just to be aware of.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Jack Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Norris   Jack Norris EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:32 am

fire bolt~ the rules already fix the part that he can not set Zanpakuto aflame, its self explanitory. Set a speed to it and how long ignition is

Edited Hydroburst in terms of speed

Added explination to Flame State

Added explination to Oxygen Exhale

Edited Fire beam to 2 a post with one post cool down

Added gas form of Gasoline and Alchohol

Added time to Thin Air Hallucination and cool down

Put more detail in Inferno Breath

Added 1 weakness took out the useless ones and i consider Intellegence outside of Military a decent weakness .__. since pretty much if you through something that him the military wouldn't teach, like a cero, he wouldn't handle it as well.

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Jack Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Norris   Jack Norris EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:16 pm

Flame State: I forgot completely about Plasma. But it cannot be converted to a solid, liquid, or a gas. The sun is plasma, true enough. But it can't be converted to a solid or anything. Basic physical science. It's possible to convert solid, liquid, and gas to plasma through extraordinary amounts of heat and other things that I do not remember off hand, but not vice versa. I stand by what I said earlier, fire is energy, though plasma is possible and is a state of matter, but fire itself is not a state of matter, thus it cannot be made into a solid. It can be used to create liquid, which is fine, you've already covered that. That's the only thing on this one now.

It takes a whole post and it is extremely unnoticable due to the length it takes to thin the air in the area. How long does it take? Three posts? Four? Or is less than that? For it to be unnoticeable except for the closest of observers and the most sensitive people, it'll have to be a fairly long duration before it'll kick in. That's really all I need here.

Inferno breath: Define small distance. And it can't be constantly either. You back someone up into a corner, you just breath at them till they're dead or run out of energy to block with an ability. You'll have to take a break for some reason or another, and again a cooldown please.

With this guy, low pain tolerance does not make sense with him. With Jun, a civilian, yes, but not a trained, military person. That would be one of the things taken out during training. And the intelligence outside of military isn't a weakness except in social standings. You see a rocket heading towards you, you're going to move. You see a big piece of red energy flying towards you, you're gonna try to move out of the way. Especially if it comes from a monster that's trying to kill you and eat you or even from an arrancar that's trying to kill you. Put on some elemental weaknesses and maybe a general energy weakness then I think he'll be good to go on that front, in exchange of the low pain tolerance. Just so it makes sense and still balances him out at the same time.

I forgot to mention this, but he's a little thin. Not anorexic, but definitely underweight, which isn't something the military would allow I would think, they would fatten him up a little bit. Riku is four inches shorter, and he's barely within his optimal weight at 103. Just thought I'd mention it just so it fits with the character. You don't have to if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Jack Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Norris   Jack Norris EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:28 pm

I know it is basic science, however this is bleach were we can bend laws such as create fire, I don’t see why I can’t use spiritual pressure to bond the plasma energy into a solid state other than the fact it is impossible in the real world. Pretty much Jack is forcing it into a solid form of matter, yes breaking a law of matter but has been done on this site many other times. Added more explination

I just said it takes a full post for it to take effect. Its pretty much Altitude Sickness do to the thin air not enough oxygen getting to the brain at that point, hence immunity since after awhile your body does get used to altitude.

Its pretty much just breath, blow as hard as a normal person can, that is the force and distance of it. I will have a cool down for it.

Im not good with weight ratio, so ill change that.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Jack Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Norris   Jack Norris EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:06 pm

What you're wanting is concentration, which is exactly like what the fire sinner guy does, and what Aki's fire sword is and is fully acceptable. It's not actually a solid. I quote Rena on two things she said in the chat. 1: Rule number one in Ability Creation. And two, no one has broke the laws of matter to both her and my knowledge. Physics, to some extent and quite often, definitely has been broken, but not the laws of matter. The closest you can get to do that is alchemy, more specifically Full Metal Alchemist style, but even that would have some limits. Fire is heat energy, not something that can be converted to a state of matter, though it does help with that with the environment. Concentrated to block stuff, yes, that's what your fire wall does as well as the fire sinner guy and Aki's sword.

That soon? I'm sorry, but even Jun would notice that much of a drop that quickly. It would be really noticable for most people. It does have to be over multiple posts for it to be unnoticable to a melee fighter. Beyond that, I am still rather iffy on it, despite the immunity. I'd like Rena to take a look at it, mostly because it does seem like an insta-hit once in range, which I know I denied someone an illusion within a similar range, though this one does have a legit reason for it.

Just for future reference, look up BMI. That will help a lot. From the one that I looked up and used, he is much closer to normal weight, but not quite there yet. An extra 5 pounds will do it, but it would be barely. Your choice.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Jack Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Norris   Jack Norris EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:13 pm

I don't even see a point to Thin Air Hallucination. you state jack is still within sight the entire time. Thus anyone with any amount of brains would just charge at you normally instead of even worrying about the hallucinations. Especially if it's something they themselves have to RP because it's from their own fears and/or past, ect.

it's fine as it currently is.. but I don't see any part of it doing anything besides annoying certain people (Riku)..pissing off others (Rena)..and being shrugged off by most of the rest. (most of the espada and vizard. probably half the shinigami)

Last edited by Rena on Fri May 04, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Jack Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Norris   Jack Norris EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:13 pm

*sigh* fine changed the whole concept and if its so detectable, it shouldnt be that hard to evade, also since oxygen is thinned he wouldn't be able to create flames as well since they would be snuffed out going by science. Also it takes a whole post preperation and once the person is effected twice by it he is immune for the whole thread, thats pretty nerfed.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Jack Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Norris   Jack Norris EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:14 pm

I'm just saying it would be noticable if it takes that short of time to prepare. As Rena said, it's good.

Flame Creation: Wait, how does the oxygen turn into a liquid? For a gas to turn into a liquid, you have to take away heat, and turn liquid into a solid, you have to take away even more heat. Which you don't, you just add more to it to my understanding. You still have bugs in it, but they're minor bugs. Basically, for you to make solid oxygen, you would have to 1. Control air, which you do, and 2. Control Temperature, which you can't at that stage. To make solid oxygen you'd have to lower the temperature to 54 Kelvin to my understanding and researching it. And just be aware that stuff made out of solid oxygen will be brittle, even when enhanced by spiritual energy.

Pm or tell me on the chat when you've added temp. control to that stage of your fire manipulation (maybe a lower range for that part so that it doesn't completely screws up with your upgraded version.) and this has my second and will be moved to accepted if the section has been created already.

Tier: 2-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jack Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Norris   Jack Norris Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Norris
Page 1 of 1