Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Jack the Ripper (finished) I_vote_lcapJack the Ripper (finished) I_voting_barJack the Ripper (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Jack the Ripper (finished) I_vote_lcapJack the Ripper (finished) I_voting_barJack the Ripper (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Jack the Ripper (finished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Jack the Ripper (finished) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Jack the Ripper (finished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Jack the Ripper (finished) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Jack the Ripper (finished) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Jack the Ripper (finished) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Jack the Ripper (finished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Jack the Ripper (finished) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Jack the Ripper (finished) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Jack the Ripper (finished) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Jack the Ripper (finished) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Jack the Ripper (finished)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

Jack the Ripper (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Jack the Ripper (finished)   Jack the Ripper (finished) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:48 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Jack Ripper
True Age: 19
Sex: Male
Personality:

Personality now:He has lost his actual mind, the only thing that is left is destroy and consume. He is very stupid as of now, he can be controlled and manipulated rather easy. He does not like killing other instead he likes feasting on his or her soul. He has gone mad in his mind he can no longer keep up a normal conversation, nor can he do normal things any more. His whole life as a human has been taken from him, but he still has fun everything that his evil mind gets him to do is fun. He does it with a large evil grin and laugh most of the time.

"The only thin I live for is to feast and have fun. I no longer have any bounds that tie me down. I do what I want and do what I need. I work with who ever brings the best offer to the table. No one can describe how I feel, its like having a thousand evil souls inside of me. Phahahahahaha, sometimes I just have to kill just to satisfy the feeling on the inside of me. So basically you could say I live to satisfy my mind, but do not think I do not want to go along with this. Look at me what else is there for me, this makes me happy."
Fears:

• He fears being worked on again, being put under more treatments.

• He hates and fears hospitals, he can not stand to be around them. They drive him crazy, his heart starts pumping and breaths really hard.

• He fears dieing, he wants to stay alive and eat souls over and over. Or maybe his mind now wants to eat souls, and his old mind wants to die.

• Letting his old mind gain control over his body once again.

• He loves eating souls, it is what he lives for.

• He loves tearing into a persons body to see what his or her soul looks like

• He loves watching someone die, each time he see's a person die in a different way he gets happy.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'10
Weight: 154
Physical Traits: Jack the Ripper (finished) That_boy_is_a_monster_by_klowncar-d36g8gi
Clothing: Black button up pants. Regular white button up shirt.
Accessories: none

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
His actual fighting style is very, very beast like. He does not have any one thing that he does in a battle. He is very brutal though, he plays unfair. He bites, pulls hair and kicks the nuts. He Does not care in fact it is funny to him, he laughs about it. Maybe because he has no sense of self pride any more. He does happen to use his strength a good bit. A good punch to send his opponent flying backwards. He also kind of does have a style that is really not a style in battle. He seems to want and try to tear into his opponents body, trying to tear and eat his or her soul. Thats all he wants when he is fighting, he wants to eat his or her soul.
Strengths:
Strength: For his actual size he has an enormous amount of strength in battle.

speed: His speed in battle is not real high, but neither is it real low. Its some where in the middle.

Ability to keep going: His body does not tire out as quick like a human body. Mainly saying that he has high stamina. He will tire eventually but not as quick.

Weaknesses:
defense: his body is so small, it can not take much to get broken or tore up. The pain resistance does not mean he has resistance to his actual body being messed up. This is a big weakness of his, seeing as if he had broken so many bones and things that his are very weak..

Reiatsu: he has low ability to use reiatsu based attacks.

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage
Name: Reconstruction soul
Effect: This is what has caused his body to look the way it does. The soul has grew black with evil. Giving his body a new way of healing and fixing itself. Instead of healing over a amount of time, Jacks body has black stitches inside of him, and his skin is hardly skin any more. When he is hurt whether it be a large cut or broken bone, his body will fix it. If he is cut the stitches will act on their own and sow up the wound or reconnect limbs. If his bones are broken the stitches will lower in size and more or less glue the bones back together.

Note: His body can not remake important parts such as the heart or brain and etc. He can does not regrow limbs but instead his body can sow it back on, but if the arm is say blown away by a reiatsu blast it and it can not be found, no it does not grow one back.

Name: Ripper death blast
Effect: Jack gags out a black needle that comes out half way. Then a black ball forms at the end of the blade. His body sparks with dark purple electricity. Then the blast fires like a cero, but instead the end of the blast is pointed like a needle. The blast is not reiatsu instead when the blast hits it instantly turns into a giant black needle.

Note: Can only be used once per post

Name: Soul creation
Effect: By consuming a soul, he gain the ability to create and have that soul be born again. This is mainly used with npc, but can be used with an actual character if they are dead, and with permission from the characters maker. Jacks stomach slips open and a gaint mouth opens up, then the soul is released. When releasing the soul the actual same being from before is created from before. Control over these beasts is given to jack, but he can also set them free.

"Note: ill be making souls as equipment to use with this ability. But if someone wants there same character to come back as half teir, he can recreate the same being if given permission from the characters makers.

Name: Soul needle
Effect: This is his main attack weapon. Its a black katana size version of a needle used to sow up something. Jack has the ability to create 6 of these at a time. He can fire one of him at a time from his mouth, at a bala speed. He also has the ability to extend one from his elbows to attack with. He mainly uses the ability to extend one of the needles from his mouth to attack. Giving him an extra place to attack from.

note: these needles have shown some signs of being an actual part of jacks body.

Final Stage

Name: [What is the name of your ability?]
Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

boosts:

Fullbring (Optional)

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you
Appearance [What does your weapon look like and/or is it a part of you? Ex: Inoue’s hair clips and Sado’s arms]
Powers: [If the weapon / item(s) gives you special powers, explain it below]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similiar to any of your other powers.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similiar to any of your other powers.]

[]iBoosts:[/i]

Hyper Mode

Boosts:

Back Drop:

Background:
A young boy, known around his town as jack, he was all ways the talk of the town. A doctor, one that was the only in the town. Everyone enjoyed being around him, they all said he was a joy to be around. Who else could say that everyone in a town enjoyed his or her presence. But this little town had a problem, a killer who went out at night. Killing countless women and men. Mainly women though. The other problem was that the police had no clue to who was the killer. Who would have thought the person they all liked the most was the actual killer. Jack every night sneaked out to skill who ever it was he could. Though he had his reasons, it was not for the trill of seeing someone die. No it was more or less the trill of examining them and practicing medical treatments.

After a couple of years, jack had gotten old. When he was doing all of the killing he was pretty old. At his old age he had came up with a program to replace all of his old body to make him new and young again. In fact this was a very true fact. If not for the people he asked to help him he would have been successful. The people he asked to help him had their own plan. The surgery he had gone was a fail to jack. But to the people who helped it was perfect. Jack died, but a new person was born. The before Jack Ripper was now Jack the ripper. A human who was injected with many chemicals, and had taken many surgeries, was now a evil mindless killing machine. When he awoke he had a smile on his face, looking around at all of the doctors, he saw them as nothing more than food.

Rp note: Starts off with him just getting out of the place he was created.

Last edited by Jacktheripper on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Jack the Ripper (finished)   Jack the Ripper (finished) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Alright...

First of all, Strengths and Weaknesses... The ability to keep on going, saying that there is no fatigue is not okay. You can make it so that he can go longer without fatiguing, but he has to at least fatigue because every character needs a fatigue state. Also, Can you maybe add another weakness? It would help oh so much...

Next is Soul Reconstruction... Nothing is invincible, so you need to add in a limit to how much Jack can heal, and also add in that he can be killed. That's all for that...

Finally, Reaper touch is something that I am iffy about... I am not 100% sure that this is technically legal... I need someone else to check on it as well...

After the 2nd person seconds the fixtures and gives feedback on Reaper's touch, I will tier this...

EDIT: Correction, Reaper's Touch ability is denied, cause you cannot drain someone else's reiatsu like that...
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Jack the Ripper (finished)   Jack the Ripper (finished) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:22 pm

Ok fixed and ready to be graded im pretty sure
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Jack the Ripper (finished)   Jack the Ripper (finished) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:20 am

Alright... everything looks good now... I'd say 2-5...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Jack the Ripper (finished)   Jack the Ripper (finished) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:16 pm

I just need you to add a 1 per post limit to ripper needle blast. And i'll second.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Jack the Ripper (finished)   Jack the Ripper (finished) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:47 pm

fixed it zenke
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Jack the Ripper (finished)   Jack the Ripper (finished) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:55 pm

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack the Ripper (finished)   Jack the Ripper (finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack the Ripper (finished)
Page 1 of 1