Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Several peices of equipment for Jensen. I_vote_lcapSeveral peices of equipment for Jensen. I_voting_barSeveral peices of equipment for Jensen. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Several peices of equipment for Jensen. I_vote_lcapSeveral peices of equipment for Jensen. I_voting_barSeveral peices of equipment for Jensen. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Several peices of equipment for Jensen. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Several peices of equipment for Jensen. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Several peices of equipment for Jensen. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Several peices of equipment for Jensen. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Several peices of equipment for Jensen. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Several peices of equipment for Jensen. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Several peices of equipment for Jensen. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Several peices of equipment for Jensen. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Several peices of equipment for Jensen. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Several peices of equipment for Jensen. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Several peices of equipment for Jensen. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Several peices of equipment for Jensen.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Several peices of equipment for Jensen. Empty
PostSubject: Several peices of equipment for Jensen.   Several peices of equipment for Jensen. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:43 am

Item name: Caster rod.

Description: This is a 16 inch sylindrical rod, with a ring or runes at the top, and a small button 6 inches from the bottom. The rod is black in color, the runes glow red when in use. the handle is grooved to allow the user to grip it easier. It is made of material as strong as zanpakuto steel, and can block blades. there is a hinge and release in the rod above the button, allowing for it to be opened and a kido bullet to be inserted. The hinge is magically sealed and the rod appears whole until the release is pressed. It can only hold one bullet at a time, and each bullet must be changed manually.

Effect: The user points the end of the rod at his target and presses the button and it activates the kido bullet. The bullet has a set number of charges, and a cool down per use .It follows the bakuda cool down rules as normal, but hado have a + 1 post cool down per use. (ege hado 4 would have a one post cool down instead of no cooldown. hado 1 sho hado 4 Byakurai have no cool down regardless, but still have use limits and charges.)

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1.

Item name: kido bullets.

Description: Small bullet like cylinders that store Reiatsu inside. Each is engraved with a different rune, that corresponds with a kido spell. Each kido is as powerful as one cast without incantation.

Effect:
Hado bullets.

Hado: Spell #4 Byakurai (Pale Lightning)
Charge: 15 (max 3 per post)

Hado: Spell #33 Spell Name Sōkatsui (Blue Fire, Crash Down)
Charge: 5

Hado: Spell #58 Tenran (Orchid Sky)
Charge: 3

Hado: Spell #63 Sōren Sōkatsui (Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down)
Charge: 2

Hado: Spell #88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon)
Charge: 1

Bakudo bullets.

Bakudo: Spell #21 Sekienton (Red Smoke Escape)
Charge: 7

Bakudo: Spell #30 Shitotsu Sansen (Beak-Piercing Triple Beam)
Charge: 5

Bakudo: Spell #39 Enkosen (Arc Shield)
Charge: 4

Bakudo:Spell #61 Rikujōkōrō (Six Rods Prison of Light)
Charge: 2

Bakudo:Spell #81 Danku (Splitting Void)
Charge: 1

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1 of each

Item name: Shield glove.

Description: This is a leather glove jensen wears on his left hand. There is a compact device on the back of the glove in the form of a peice of armor.

Effect: When Jensen presses a button on the palm of the glove, a medium sized round shield of energy appears. Pressing the button again turns it off again. the shield can withstand physical attacks and energy attacks alike, but in the case of energy attacks such as a gran rey, or cero it will not grant full protection, however it will not break either. The Shield has enough power to last for 8 posts a thread (works like the hollow mask.)

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1

Side note: The captain of squad 12 anz made both these items for Jensen. As such, I'm going to rp him and jensen training in the use of these, and once that threads finished, he'll be able to use them.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Several peices of equipment for Jensen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Several peices of equipment for Jensen.   Several peices of equipment for Jensen. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:04 pm

I can't see anything wrong. Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13

Several peices of equipment for Jensen.
Page 1 of 1