Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Equipment by Orange for Orange I_vote_lcapEquipment by Orange for Orange I_voting_barEquipment by Orange for Orange I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Equipment by Orange for Orange I_vote_lcapEquipment by Orange for Orange I_voting_barEquipment by Orange for Orange I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Equipment by Orange for Orange Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Equipment by Orange for Orange Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Equipment by Orange for Orange Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Equipment by Orange for Orange Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Equipment by Orange for Orange Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Equipment by Orange for Orange Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Equipment by Orange for Orange Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Equipment by Orange for Orange Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Equipment by Orange for Orange Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Equipment by Orange for Orange Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Equipment by Orange for Orange Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Equipment by Orange for Orange

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Equipment by Orange for Orange Empty
PostSubject: Equipment by Orange for Orange   Equipment by Orange for Orange EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Item name: Morphing Media

Description: The object known as Morphing Media has no set form or shape.

Effect: The weapon is a morphing object, the object is twice as strong as zanpaktou metal, naturally formed and can be used with Orange Media's powers. The morphing weapon being a mere extension of Media, one could say. The morphing object is very durable and can change from solid, liquid, and gaseous states. The morphing object can be manipulated by Orange Media, the object being an actual part of Media's artificial soul, that it created. The object is able to change is viscosity, density, mass, height, and so on. The morphing object being a very flexible element. It could turn into a shield, then into a sword, and so on. The morphing object can only take on one form at a time, but its properties stay the same. It can be manipulated instantly, and the object possesses the same powers as Orange Media, so if Media dies, the object will also 'die' and be reborn with Media. However, one difference with this is that what this object absorbs damage is not dealt to Media. If the object is made into different things, such as a shield and sword, the shield and sword must be connected, to each other somehow, whether it be through Media, or a wire or what have you.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: Only one is in existence, and can only be used by Orange Media.

Last edited by Orange on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Equipment by Orange for Orange   Equipment by Orange for Orange EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:32 pm

firstly, can not be Indestructable
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Equipment by Orange for Orange   Equipment by Orange for Orange EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Made the change, and added one more sentence to the end
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Equipment by Orange for Orange   Equipment by Orange for Orange EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:32 pm

dont see an issue, approved
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equipment by Orange for Orange   Equipment by Orange for Orange Empty

Back to top Go down

Equipment by Orange for Orange
Page 1 of 1