Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Black Dragon in the Tower! I_vote_lcapThe Black Dragon in the Tower! I_voting_barThe Black Dragon in the Tower! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Black Dragon in the Tower! I_vote_lcapThe Black Dragon in the Tower! I_voting_barThe Black Dragon in the Tower! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Black Dragon in the Tower! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Black Dragon in the Tower! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Black Dragon in the Tower! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Black Dragon in the Tower! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Black Dragon in the Tower! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Black Dragon in the Tower! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Black Dragon in the Tower! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Black Dragon in the Tower! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Black Dragon in the Tower! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Black Dragon in the Tower! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Black Dragon in the Tower! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Black Dragon in the Tower!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

The Black Dragon in the Tower! Empty
PostSubject: The Black Dragon in the Tower!   The Black Dragon in the Tower! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:42 am

Parius sighed. He had heard of this arena, and had entered a couple of days ago. However, he just hated waiting for a fight. Also, in not knowing who his opponent was, or any of their stats, he could come up with no strategy against them. "Guess we just wing it..." he said, to no one. He entered the arena, to the roar of the crown. All these people are giving me a headache... Lee rumbled. "Shut it. I wanted to do this. now, crawl back into whatever hole you came out of." He said. The referee looked at him, probably thinking he is crazy.

The announcer pipped up. "Please welcome, all the way from the Endless. The Black Dragon, Parius Chitose!" The crowd really got into it, but Parius only looked around, bored. Hope my fights good. He thought, waiting for his opponent. He stretched a bit, his usual coat moving along with his movements.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dragon in the Tower!   The Black Dragon in the Tower! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:54 am

name: Nana Kurin
height: 5'3"
Weight: 110 lbs
Apearance:
The Black Dragon in the Tower! D301f812

Fighting style: Strong and agile. Low durability.

A young girl in a black dress stepped into the arena Smiling and waving at the crowd, with replied with a massive applause and shouts of her name. She beamed brightly as she crossed to the starting position and gave a cute little wave to parius. "Oh my your cute aren't you! I like your outfit!" She said teasingly.

Then the annoucher tuned in to introduce her. "And the black dragons opponant today is our own Nana! She might look sweet but this little one packs a punch, good luck mr chitose!" He said, and the crowd cheered their agreement. Nana continued to luck at parius with her same sweet smile, as the bell rang. "Ready when you are, cutey!" She said, preparing for him to attack.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dragon in the Tower!   The Black Dragon in the Tower! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:59 am

Parius sighed again, when he saw his opponent. "Why?" He said, before dissolving his coat, which was apart of his own spiritual energy. He then did something unexpected. He tied his hair into a high ponytail. He smiled, as he said. "Seeing as I have no weapon, I have to take this seriously." Naturally, even without the aid of Shunpo, Parius was fast.

Going into a battle stance, Parius shot towards the girl. Aiming a high kick, he then got down, and attempted to knock her on her back. He then came back up, and moved away. He was testing the waters, waiting to see what Nana would do.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dragon in the Tower!   The Black Dragon in the Tower! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:14 am

Nana watched Parius tie up his hair and she continued to smile but she was ready. He took a couple of seconds, then rushed at her with amazing speed. She'd have been shocked if she wasn't expecting it. Nana ducked under the kick and darted behind him.

"You sure are fast mr dragon. I was scared you would hit me there." She said in a cute defenseless voice that would make him hesitate to attack again if he had any kind of heart. She used what was hopefully an opening to attack.

She darted in and did a left right combo, putting some serious power behind each punch, then sweapt low with her leg to trip her opponant, then pulled back, holding the fighting stance of a kick boxer, which is how she was trained, with a few twists.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dragon in the Tower!   The Black Dragon in the Tower! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:23 am

Parius dodged the first two punches, before flipping over her kick and landing. He laughed a bit. "Your good. I wonder who trained you?" He cracked his knuckles, before Going back into a stance. "As much as I don't want to, I have to go through you."

He surged forward, and aimed an open palm hit at her stomach, before moving back. He then moved in again, this time aiming to trip her up again. All the while, Parius had a smile, a fighter's smile. He really wanted to win, and would go through anyone to do it. He then suddenly moved back, ready for Nana's next move.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dragon in the Tower!   The Black Dragon in the Tower! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:51 am

"Thanks! I'll tell you if you beat me!" She chimed back. She was surprised he was able to dodge both of her attacks, he was really fast. He came in close and slammed a palm into her stomuch, she cried out as she staggered back, tearing at the eyes which brough boos from the crowd.

Parius followed in and tripped, but Nana was quick. She grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him down with her, driving one fut into his gut and tossed him over her. She rolled and regained her feet, although it took a couple of seconds to do, so parius would probably be on his feet.

Nana darted in and launched a quick left right 3 punch combo, followed by a rising knee that took her off the ground and into the air. She was shorter than him by allot but she got enough hieght to to do a full force axe handle to the top of parius' head.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dragon in the Tower!   The Black Dragon in the Tower! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:29 am

Parius only got slightly annoyed at the boos. he wasn't here to win popularity contests. "They seem to really like you..." He said. He was then grabbed. Parius's eyes widened, as he was thrown away from Nana. He slightly winced at the foot in his gut, but otherwise was fine. He landed on his back, but got back up. Parius had great durability. He shook the dirt from his shoulders, and immediately regretted the fact.

He was punched three times, and managed to move enough for the knee. But, he got hit by the axe-handle. However, Nana made a mistake by getting close. Pushing the pain out of his mind, Parius open palmed her stomach again, then backed up. He then moved behind her, using all of his natural speeed, and aimed a kick at her back. Wondering what will happen next, he got back again. He didn't want to be thrown again.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dragon in the Tower!   The Black Dragon in the Tower! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:10 am

That was a silly thing to say. Everyone liked Nana. Parius was back on his feet as quick as she expected but he'd let his guard and she'd landed 4 of her 5 blows, including the devastating axe handle. Parius tried his palm thrust but he'd misjudged her clearly, and she did not fall prey to his attack. She was proud she was doing so well, considering who her opponant was.

Parius moved behind her and she turned to follow but not quick enough. The kick sent her sprawling and she landed on her side in a heap, rolling to a stop. The announcer let out a groan into the microphone. "Oh my, that looked like it hurt our little heroin! Can she continue?" He shouted. People began to shout her support. Nana listened and was spurred on to get to her feet.

"I'm no push over, mr dragon, And I'm done playing games now!" She said. She darted in again and feinted with a right punch, only to drive her left fist in hard at parius' face. She danced back and unleased a low kick to the side of his left knee and pulled that leg in, to drive it up higher into his chest. Then she spun and stepped in, driving a her left fist up in a powerful upper cut to finish her barrage of blows.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dragon in the Tower!   The Black Dragon in the Tower! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:50 am

Parius smiled again. "Good! I was wondering when this was going to get serious!" Parius dodged the left punch, but got hit by the low kick. "Crap." He said, as her knee struck his chest. However, Parius managed to get his head down, for her uppercut. Parius breathed out, and aimed his open palmed strike at her stomach again. He then dove in, unleashing random open palm strikes, increasing his speed as he went on, before finally finishing with a roundhouse kick to her side.

He then backed up, wiping some sweat from his fore head, and smiling again. "Hope this continues." He said. Parius reached up, and undid his ponytail, letting his hair flow freely. "That fucking started to get annoying." He said, throwing it away. Maybe I should help.... Lee said. Parius growled. "I swear to God, if you say anything else, I'ma rip your head off." Parius's temper was rising, even though it wasn't at Nana, it would seem that way. His eyes lost some of their humor, and he took a position again.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dragon in the Tower!   The Black Dragon in the Tower! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:42 pm

Nana was all confidence as she hit parius again and again, but he came back with a vengence. She was expecting the palm strike, it seemed to be his signature move. She blocked it with her arms, and punched back with a right jab. But Parius followed through, and hit with another and another palm strike that she blocked. She managed to block the first few but parius increased his speed and hit at her faster and faster until her guard broke, and he drove his palms into her gut several times before following up with a round house kick. She cried out as she blocked this but the force sent her flying to the side.

Nana landed in a crouch, winded and sore, but managed to push herself back up and charge in despite the pain. She could not lose this fight, and let her master down. She'd trained so hard and she didn't want to lose now after all her hard work. Nana charged in and attacked parius with a furious flurry of blows, several quick left right jabs aimed to batter his face. She wasn't close to as fast as him but she could still attack quick enough that it would be hard to dodge.

Nana Stepped back and attacked with a high kick, aimed for the chest, she spun that leg down and twisted her body around to slam her leg into the side of his shin. She was fighting furiously to win but it was evident she was starting to feel the pain as her attacks didn't pack quite as much punch as before.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dragon in the Tower!   The Black Dragon in the Tower! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Parius nodded, when Nana came at him again. He dodged the first few jabs, but the last one cuaght him. He staggered back, pain shooting through his jaw. Nana then kicked him in the chest. However, when she went for his shin.

Parius moved back again. He moved in, and aimed a kick at her chest, before moving to her back, then aiming another open palm at it, before spinning over to her side, doing the same thing. He moved back, and waited. Parius could tell Nana was losing her strength. He wanted to end this quickly now, as to avoid unneeded harm on the girl. He cracked his knuckles while he was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dragon in the Tower!   The Black Dragon in the Tower! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Parius came at her and the kick connected sending her back, then a palm to the back sent her flying forward. Nana landed on her hands, face down on the hard floor. She tried to force herself to her feet but She just didn't have the strenght. The crowd fell deathly silent as she failed to regain her feet. After a few seconds, the announcer spoke up. "Oh this doesn't look good, It seems Nana can't get back up. Looks like this match is over. Congradulations black dragon parius, you've won your first floor."

Nana gave up moving, and began to cry softly to herself. She had lost, and let her master down. How would she get past this great defeat. She stayed very still, crying as she listened to the announcer declare Parius the winner. In a minute or so, someone would be out to bring her to the infirmiry. She was so ashemed she would rather die just then.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dragon in the Tower!   The Black Dragon in the Tower! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Parius watched, as the announcer declared him the winner. Parius sighed, bringing his signature jacket to him. He walked over to Nana, and got down, offering her his hand. "I think it's time to get up, don't you?" He said, a small smile on his face. If she took it, Parius would help her up, and walk her to the infirmary. He shot the announcer a glare, though, as he was still going on about the match. Parius can be scary, when he wants to.

As he neared the infirmary, his Hollow took one last pot shot. Why are you helping her? Because, fuck you, that's why. Parius dropped the young girl off at the doctor, before heading out again. He was going to have to do more of these fights. "I hate my life sometimes...." He said, before walking off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dragon in the Tower!   The Black Dragon in the Tower! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Dragon in the Tower!
Page 1 of 1