Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Stefan Soan [Finished] I_vote_lcapStefan Soan [Finished] I_voting_barStefan Soan [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Stefan Soan [Finished] I_vote_lcapStefan Soan [Finished] I_voting_barStefan Soan [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Stefan Soan [Finished] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Stefan Soan [Finished] Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Stefan Soan [Finished] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Stefan Soan [Finished] Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Stefan Soan [Finished] Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Stefan Soan [Finished] Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Stefan Soan [Finished] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Stefan Soan [Finished] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Stefan Soan [Finished] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Stefan Soan [Finished] Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Stefan Soan [Finished] Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Stefan Soan [Finished]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Edge

Stefan Soan [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Stefan Soan [Finished]   Stefan Soan [Finished] EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:21 pm

Shinigami Template

Stefan Soan [Finished] Ronin_logo

Basic Information

Name: Stefan Soan
Titles: Bloody Ronin
True Age: 325
Sex: Male......definitely male.
Personality:

When Stefan was a human, he grew up as a loner and didn't come into contact with many other people, usually trying to avoid situations that involved speaking with or even being near another person. This has affected his modern personality greatly, in more ways than one. He still doesn't like coming into contact with people, and prefers to stay alone in either his house in the Seritei, or hanging out at whatever place pleases him, alone. When speaking to someone, he is usually abrupt and impatient, either trying to hurry the conversation along, or just trying to end it. He's fine with people talking to him without him having to answer, such as taking orders, as that doesn't require a lot of back-and-forth speaking.

Usually, at least out of combat, Stefan does in fact act calmly, though as stated before, in an abrupt manner. He rarely displays anger, or even happiness, and instead just stays "normal" constantly, betraying his true inner warrior's personality. Even if he heres awful news, he'll usually act calm, or as calm as possible in regard to the circumstances, though depending on what it is, he might just suddenly start acting like a wild man, ready to kill whoever is causing the problems.

When it comes to combat, Stefan is completely different. As a matter of fact, he's almost like an entirely different person. Wanna know what makes him so different when he's fighting someone, or about to fight someone? His killer instincts. Yes, I said it, killer instincts. His blood begins to boil as he takes on the persona of a psychopathic serial killer, ready and wanting to kill anything in sight he can get his hands on. If you're an ally of his, prepare to get out of his way, or you might just end up receiving a sword to the gut as a punishment for interrupting this bloodthirsty warrior. Oh, and if you're his enemy.........all I can do is offer some friendly advice: run. If you aren't completely sure you can beat him, run. If you cannot match his ferocity in a fight, run. If you don't? Well, a few things could happen. You could somehow get lucky and finally put this maniac down. OR, perhaps you're actually pretty weak and don't stand a chance against Stefan, and you both know it. Then he probably won't attack you or pursue you. If neither of those happened, then you're probably dead by now.

When in combat, or even out of combat, one of the things Stefan loathes most is receiving assistance in something, whether it be minimal or a life-or-death situation. If someone attempts to help him or provide aid to him during combat, he would probably just end up kicking you in the face and telling you to shut the hell up. Say he gets injured during a fight, and you decide you want to heal said wound so he could fight better. Nope. If you tried to do that, he'd probably hit you with either of his glorious fists/cans of asswhuppin. If you succeed, you better run, cause he's gonna want to inflict the damage he previously had on YOU. Outside of combat, he'd probably get annoyed by whoever was trying to help him.

A main reason his personality is the way it is, is because of the fact that Stefan absolutely loves fighting and combat. This is his one true love, proof of which is the fact that he has based pretty much his entire life as a Shinigami around fighting, training constantly, and always trying to find enemies to fight and defeat. During combat, Stefan will try and drag out the fight as long as possible, but not in a boring way. No, instead he likes to wait to reveal his actual power so he can fight longer. This means fights against an evenly matched foe would bring him the most enjoyment, as its most likely to last the longest, compared to other kinds of fights. While he does love and enjoy fighting, another part of his personality make-up is his constant wanting to get stronger. Mainly just so he can be stronger, but also so he can fight stronger opponents.

In his core he's a very kind, gracious man----no wait, thats wrong. In his core, he's a true warrior, living by a code that makes him seem like an oddity among modern civilized society. This code provides him with a basic structure and guideline on how to live his life, which, thanks to said warriors code, involves near-constant training in order to get stronger and more powerful. This code also gives him a bit of an honorable side in combat. As stated previously, opponents sufficiently weaker than him will be allowed to leave with no penalties, as he sees it as wrong to kill, or actually just fight, enemies much weaker than oneself. If he has successfully beaten an opponent to near-death, or at least to the point of them not being able to efficiently fight anymore, he'll usually just walk away and say he had a good time fighting you.

The part of Stefans personality that gets him into trouble most would probably be his weakness.....for children. Oddly enough, he just adores young children. No, not in the pedophile way, but in the "Aaaawwww, so weak and cute" way. This applies to pretty much all people with child-like appearances, and this gets him into trouble as while he is paying attention to a child/child-look alike on the battlefield, he's open to get attacked rather easily. Though, this part has its limitations. When it comes to children/people who look like children who happen to be sufficiently powerful, as in they can defend themselves against many opponents or even Stefan, he wouldn't feel any remorse when it comes to attacking them, as at that point he just seems them as enemies, like any other goon or opponent he might fight.

Likes: Fighting, Training, Destruction, Causing Fear, Taking Damage
Fears: Having to fight weak opponents, Being killed by a weakling, Not being able to fight anymore

Character Appearance

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 192 Pounds
Physical Traits:

Stefan Soan [Finished] Stefan_en
Spoiler:

One of, if not the, most noticeable appearance characteristics of Stefan Soan would probably have to be his hair. He has bright seaweed green hair that is never styled, and usually appears rather messy. His facial features, while appearing to make him look like a rather warm individual, only hide his true ferocious nature. He has a face that makes him look rather handsome, though when he is fighting it appears more furious. He is muscular, though not creepy-muscular like insane body builders, and appears strong in the general sense of the term (not in power, but in stature, appearance, and muscle-wise).

Clothing: Stefan usually wears a black, skin-tight, long sleeve shirt beneath the rest of his clothes, and wears something similar as pants. Above his black shirt is a purple jacket with a high collar that extends to below his waste. He usually wears said jacket zipped up to the top area. Above THAT, he has another jacket with a single sleeve, except this one is much longer than his purple one. This jacket is long, dull-blue with gold lining, and has intricate designs along the edges. For his feet, he wears knee-high brown boots tailored for combat.
Accessories: Stefan wears a loose green "belt" around his waist.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Stefan has trained in, learned, and mastered many multi-cultural sword styles, including the ever-popular Kendo style. He commonly uses Iaijutsu, which is associated with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. He has mastered many other styles such as Hoki-ryu, Eishin-ryū, Tatsumi-ryū, Tamiya-ryū, and many other Kenjutsu's.

Rō Shukuhaku (lit Stay Low, kanji ロー宿泊): This is a custom sword style Stefan invented, as well as being is primary and signature style in combat. Its name foreshadows the type of striking and techniques Stefan uses with the Rō Shukuhaku style. The key point to this technique is quick strikes from a low, or even crouched position. Getting into a low position, Stefan would then use Iaido to draw his blade from its scabbard, strike quickly, strike again, and then continuously strike until he would end up in a standing position, wipe his sword clean, then put it back into its scabbard. This style focuses on using high momentum-based slice-attacks to deal incredible damage to opponents, and quickly be able to deal another blow while staying low and in a nimble enough stance to dodge incoming offenses.

Ro: This is the most basic technique in the Rō Shukuhaku sword style invented by Stefan. Despite the basic level and simplicity of this technique, it can still be used to deal a good amount of damage to opponents. All this technique is, removing ones sword from its sheathe, slashing diagonally starting low and then moving the blade upwards and to the opposite direction from when the slash started, ending in either the upper right or upper left hand corner.

Shan: Shan is another relatively simple zanjutsu sword technique in Stefans special style. This technique involves physical contact, IE Hakuda, and zanjutsu for a stronger, more effective attack. After either using another technique or just removing his sword from its sheath, Stefan quickly kicks with his right leg, aiming to push the opponent back slightly or at least hitting them hard enough in the chest to knock the air out of their lungs, and then quickly slashes straight downwards, a completely vertical attack.

Don: The next sword technique in Stefan's arsenal involves something a little different from Ro and Shan. The Don technique involves striking with the back of Vague Katti, or while it's sealed, the flat side, instead of the actual bladed edges. After drawing his Zanpakuto from its sheathe/continuing on from another attack, Stefan will aim to strike his opponent on their either of their wrists with the flat side/dull edge of his blade in order to cause blunt force trauma to that specific area on his opponents body. If used with enough strength, it might even break his opponents wrist, making them unable to hold or carry a weapon with that hand, which, in the long run, helps Stefan quite a bit in a fight.

Strengths: Stefan is an extremely capable swordsman, focusing mainly around that whenever it comes to training. As stated before, he has trained in many sword arts and has even mastered some of them, testament to his skill with the blade. He is also a rather fast fighter, preferring speed over absolute brute strength, and has trained in Hoho, Flash Step, a good amount to not only gain but also maintain a steady/superior speed while in combat. In terms of spiritual power, Stefan has a good amount, able to match even strong opponents (not even gonna bother mentioning tier right here as he doesn't have one yet), and when he releases his spiritual pressure, weak enemies will feel light headed and have trouble even moving, though this only applies to weak enemies. Even though he prefers speed, Stefan is still capable of holding his own against physically strong opponents, able to sometimes even match them if he is lucky. Due to having a good-sized spiritual energy pool to use in combat, Stefan's reitsu has formed a defensive barrier on his skin, which protects him from being cut by much weaker opponents. Stefan is also the kind of fighter who, even after taking serious damage, will keep fighting (and most likely laughing, too) despite how badly injured he is.

Weaknesses: Stefan Soan's main weakness is his inability to use Kido of any kind. He has never attempted tp use Kido, and has pretty much zero knowledge in that area of combat, preferring to take the more physical route. This means against opponents who prefer long range and energy-based combat, Stefan is at a disadvantage. The fact that he will keep on fighting even after seriously injured is, perhaps, a hindrance. He would force his opponent to do as much damage as possible to him before finally collapsing, and due to him not wanting aid in battle, is much more susceptible to death than other people. As for another weakness or hindrance.....well, let's just say Stefan isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. His intelligence makes it very difficult for him to discover either the secrets behind an opponents ability, or what their ability does (excluding obvious ones), meaning he doesn't have the time to adjust to what they are doing to him. He also doesn't strategize, meaning in team fights he will probably just attack whatever opponent he sees first, despite the possible negatives that might arise from doing so. Also, he has very little spiritual sensing powers. Weak opponents, he can't sense altogether, and when his opponents are in groups, he can't tell them apart. He's also not too great at pinpointing an opponent's location while fighting them, and can only tell the general area they are in.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:

Stefan Soan [Finished] CS88SCFD

Stefan Soans sealed Zanpakutō takes the form of a black cane usually used to help one walk. Due to its detail, it is actually pretty difficult for people to figure out this "simple cane" is actually a Zanpakutō in disguise. The blade is rather long, at about 3 feet in length.

Spirit’s Name: Vague Kattie
Spirit’s Appearance:

Stefan Soan [Finished] Ferd-caineghis

Vague Katti's Spiritual Form is huge, 7'8" and weighs close to 500 pounds. He has a large blue, fur-lined cape and wears a tan robe with brown markings. He also wears a lot of gold jewelry and brown sandals. His hair is long and red, along with his beard and eyebrows. He seems to have lion-esque physical features, as he has cat-like ears and mane-like hair.

Spirit’s Personality: He is strong-willed and is willing to lend his enourmous strength to Stefan. He never backs down, and he believes true strength lies within. He does not like it when Stefan fights for the wrong reasons. He strives to find strong enemies to fight. He has the heart of a lion, and is very compassionate towards Stefan. However, if Stefan does something wrong for the wrong reasons, he becomes furious and refuses to aid Stefan unless controlled by force.
Inner World:

Stefan Soan [Finished] 30047625

Stefan's Zanpakutos Inner World is an endless Savannah. It is pretty hot, being at about 92 degrees farenheit. The sun never moves from the horizon, cloaking the land in a warm glow. If someone were to keep walking in one direction in this world, they would eventually reach a looped area, where the area keeps repeating. This goes on forever, as its called an "endless Savannah" for this reason.

Kidou: Stefan knows absolutely no Kido.

Shikai

Call Out Command: Deconstruct and Reconstruct, Vague Katti
Appearance:

Stefan Soan [Finished] DBSW042P

When Stefan Soan activates Shikai, either with his phrase or not(he wouldn't be required to use the phrase since he's a Bankai user), his usual Cane Sword Zanpakutō turns into an actual katana. The hilt of the katana is purple with markings underneath the wrappings. These markings represent the Soan family line. The blade is relatively plain and simple, so nothing really special about it. The sheathe is a deep jet black, with purple material wrapped around the upper portion of it. This form of Stefans Zanpakutō is pretty basic, and doesn't really have anything special appearance-wise, but that does not mean it is not powerful.

Abilities:

Kūkan Jihenka: This is one of the two abilities possessed by Stefan's Shikai form of his Zanpakutō. This ability is a self-support type ability that relies on not attack by inflicting damage of defense by increasing his own durability, but instead relies on its specific uses in certain circumstances when he could really use it. The basis of this ability has to do with an entirely different realm from the one people exist. The ability creates an endless void that none have access to besides Stefan and those he wishes to bring with him, meaning not even "Omnipresent" beings like the demon Zarot would have access to this place(A good equivalent might be a Zanpakutos own Inner World). This void is immediately constructed every time Stefan's Shikai is activated, and instantly deconstructs as soon as his Zanpakutō is sealed again. Alright, time to get to the nitty gritty and real uses of this ability. By "deconstructing" a part of his body and "reconstructing" it inside the void, Stefan can make any part of his body completely intangible to outside forces. Basically, if a Bala is shot at his right shoulder, he can make that part of him intangible by removing it and placing its physical embodiment inside the void, which would cause said Bala to pass straight through his body, leaving no marks on his body, and himself completely unharmed. This ability is extremely useful, as if he is about to get cut, he can just make that part of his body intangible, to prevent harm to himself, than reform it just a few seconds later. For such a great ability, there has to be some downsides or weaknesses, right? Well, you're correct. In Shikai, he cannot make his entire body intangible at one time, and can only do up to about half of his entire body at once instead, meaning attacks that hit his entire body won't pass straight through. Another weakness is, if he touches someone or punches them, that is when he cannot make that specific portion of his body intangible, so hitting him quickly as a counterattack or quickly dodging at the last moment and then landing a quick hit will usually be enough to cause damage to him. Also, he can only make one spot on his body continuously intangible for 3 of his own posts. If he were to make his head intangible, that would not mean he cannot see in the world where he just was, as a "Shadow" body is left when the physical portion is transferred to the other world. Essentially, his body still appears to be wherever he was (Say, Earth), while his actual physical embodiment is tucked safely away in the void, which lets him interact with people and such even while intangible. As stated before, while any part of Stefan is intangible, he cannot attack his opponent as it would have no effect. Also, due to the nature of this ability, Stefan is constantly under heavy mental and physical strain while using it. Using this ability just a few times is enough to make him want to seal his Zanpakuto. Due to the strain on Stefan while using this ability, this ability can be used for 3 posts, but after said posts it has a 2 post straight cooldown time.

Boidoburēdo: The second and final ability of Stefan's Shikai has to do with the void that is created when this advanced form is activated. Instead of placing body parts into the void to protect himself, he removes objects from the void to attack with. The void has created an absolute infinite amount of swords and blades to be used by Stefan if he so wishes, however not all of these weapons can be used, otherwise he could just flood the universe with them. No, instead he can reconstruct about 15 from the alternate void where they were deconstructed in order to attack opponents. Stefans Zanpakutō, Vague Katti, has a telekinetic connection with the swords as they are from its own void, which allows Stefan to control the trajectory of the swords, and control them in general (however, complicated use of many swords is mentally tiring for Stefan, so he usually has a few dozen performing the exact same thing at one time to reduce strain). Stefan can even use these swords as shields by putting them together to form a massive wall in front of him to protect him from a possible attack. These swords are relatively durable and strong, but they can still break if hit by a stronger opposing force. The swords are called "Slates", and is usually what Stefan calls them when talking about them. A big part of stress Stefan places on this ability is lying. He says the true power of this ability is how many he can summon forth for combat, when in reality this number is limited. The actual power of this ability is what he can do with all of them at once:

• Boidame: This is not so much an ability as it is a technique that he can use with Boidoburēdo. The main point of this technique to cause damage on a large scale, as in, this isn't a technique normally used against one or even two opponents. No, instead, this ability would be great to unleash upon a group of people. By reconstructing every blade he can summon, comes in at about 50 max, above his opponents, he can drop them all on them at once. Thats right, just drop them on his opponents like some sort of rain of blades or something similar. The wide scale damage of this ability is high, however against just a few opponents, its not nearly as effective as they can either A. Attempt to dodge the swords as they come down, or B. Try and deflect them, which would be easier to do with less people. While Stefan may not control the blades as they fall, they fall from such a height and with such force that they cannot be deflected like an average swing from a blade can be. This technique also takes all of Stefan's mental focus, leaving him like a sitting duck, wide open for attack from an enemy. Strain from this ability makes using it difficult, so it has a cooldown of 3 posts after it is first used, and after each successive use.

Boosts:

• Enhanced Spiritual Power x 2
  • Enhanced Strength x 2
  • Enhanced Speed x 3
  • Enhanced Endurance x 2
  • Enhanced Durability x 3

Bankai

New Name: Mugen Katti
Appearance:

Stefan Soan [Finished] 182161459180

Again, the only changes that occur when Stefan enters an advanced form (this time it's his Bankai form), is aesthetic changes to his Zanpakutō, Vague Katti. This time, Vague Katti goes through a few more changes. One change is the hilt extends slightly, about two inches now. Also, hanging off the end of the hilt is a cross on a chain (which isn't meant in a religious way at all), as well as another cross on the sheathe. Speaking of the sheathe, instead of it being all black, about 2/3's down the length of it, it turns purple like Vangue Katti's hilt. A few inches from the hilt on the blade, the blade becomes jagged like shark teeth, which Stefan, if he so wishes, can make extend all the way down the edge of the blade.

Abilities:

Zettai Kūkan Jihenka: This is the Bankai, advanced, form of Kūkan Jihenka, an ability from Stefan's Shikai form of his Zanpakutō. This ability works under the same premise, but on a much higher level than previously. There are a few changes between this ability and its previous incarnation, which make this ability much more powerful. While Kūkan Jihenka could only make certain portions of Stefan's body intangible at one time, Zettai Kūkan Jihenka allows him to make his entire body intangible at once, essentially making any and all attacks go straight through him without any resulting damage to his body. Another perk to using this ability in Bankai, is that he can also make simple objects intangible as well (such as chains, swords, etc, etc) to make combat a bit more interesting, however, he cannot make any part of another person intangible, and especially cannot make other peoples' Zanpakuto/specific weapon intangible. One thing he could do with this is, run at an opponent with a chain hanging behind him, make himself intangible to go straight through the person, and part of the chain as well, make everything tangible again, and end up with his victim trapped in chains covering their body. While this ability is much stronger than Kūkan Jihenka, it also suffers from some of the same drawbacks. Stefan cannot make himself intangible when attempting to make physical contact with someone. A good example would be him trying to punch someone. About that time is when he is most vulnerable and susceptible to attacks. Due to the strain placed on Stefan's body when this ability is activated, he can only make his entire body intangible twice a post for a few seconds each time before he is forced to become tangible again. As stated in this ability's Shikai version, tremendous stress is placed on Stefan when in use, causing him mental and physical pain and exhaustion. This ability has the same duration and cooldown as its Shikai counterpart, being usable for 3 posts, and then having a cooldown of 2 posts straight.

Mugen no Boidoburēdo: This is the advanced Bankai form of Boidoburēdo, like how Zettai Kūkan Jihenka is the Bankai advanced form of Kūkan Jihenka. The main difference is the sheer amount of Slates that can be reconstructed in the physical world by Stefan, going from about 15, to about 30 at maximum capacity. This amount increase can be very valuable to Stefan, as he can create larger walls to protect himself, attack on a wider scale, cover entire battlefields in them, etc. Another special ability he gains is the ability to fuse the Slates to become much stronger than normal. Say Stefan summons 10 Slates, and decides to fuse them together. Now, instead of 10 moderate slates, he has one pretty powerful sword that can do more damage than the individual Slates ever could. While this makes more powerful Slates, continuous use of this ability could easily see his supply of Slates be depleted rather quickly, which means this should be used sparingly. Also, the increased amount of Slates that can be used means one other thing: an increase of stress on Stefan's mental capacity, meaning, he could cause some damage to himself just by using this ability on too wide a scale. The larger slates are also more difficult to control due to being larger and heavier. Boidame is still usable in Bankai, except Stefan can now use 100 swords to make it even stronger than it's Shikai form.

Boosts:

• Enhanced Spiritual Power x 2
  • Enhanced Strength x 3
  • Enhanced Speed x 3
  • Enhanced Endurance x 2
  • Enhanced Durability x 2

Toukai

Name: [A greater variation of the bankai name. most likely sounds cooler.]
New Appearance: [You are one with your zanpaktou. Your appearance will most likely mirror a fusion between you and your zanpaktou spirit. What does this amazing new form look like?]
Abilities: [These are your bankai powers at a new height of god-like potential ( without being god mod )]
Boosts: [Being in this state puts your bankai boosts at x4]

Back Drop

Background:

Stefan Soan was born over 300 years ago to a young couple living the middle of a desert. This desert was more likely than not located somewhere in the Middle East or Asia. His family was relatively poor, living in pretty much a shack of a house, and with his mother becoming sick when he was born, what little money they did have had to go to trying to get some sort of doctor to check her out on regular occasions. Stefan's parents never had another child.

As his mothers condition steadily worsened, Stefan became more and more agitated by the aspect of her dying, constantly crying out in fear to the gods worshiped back then, and in that region. His father, realizing his wife was going to die soon, decided to try and preoccupy Stefans time so he wouldn't really think about his mothers condition. How did he do this? By teaching him how to defend himself. Starting out with the basics, his father, an accomplished swordsman in an era of guns and other heavy munitions. His father taught him the way of the blade, teaching him to treat his weapon as a part of himself. However, this training regiment was short-lived.

Disaster struck. It had been 16 years since Stefan's mother had first gotten sick and caught whatever disease it was that she had, and said disease finally decided to make its last move, its checkmate. Late at night, with the moon high and bright in the dark sky, the woman who had birthed Stefan fell victim to her affliction she had been cursed with. She died in her sleep, leaving her husband and son alone to themselves. Despite the sadness in Stefan, he didn't weep. He didn't cry. He didn't mourn her death. No, he fought through it. After his mothers burial, Stefan decided to seek out a professional who could really teach him the secrets of using a blade in combat. He searched far and wide, but eventually discovered the home of a hermit living in the Himalaya Mountains directly north of India. What was he doing in the mountains, you ask? Travelling. He was testing himself to see if he could stand going through such treacherous areas such as a mountain range. However, he got lucky and actually found someone who could teach him.

This man he met had been living by himself for nearly 30 years, and was now well into his 60's by the time Stefan encountered him. This man was from Japan, and had been a Samurai for most of his life, and was willing to pass on what he had learned to Stefan, which over the next few years, he attempted to do. Stefan was a natural, taking to the way of the samurai and learning styles like Kendo with ease. However, like all good things, this was not meant to last. After about 8 years of training with the Master (he never told Stefan his actual name and told him to call just refer to him as "The Master"), a group of rogues who were passing through the area, decided to make trouble with them. They raided their home, razed it to the ground, and threatened to kill Stefan. However, the Master told them they could take his life instead, and sacrificed himself so they would leave his student alone. Another major loss in the life of Stefan. However, he would have his revenge.

Stefan decided to dedicate the rest of his life to revenge, to killing the men who had killed his beloved teacher, his master of nearly a decade. He devoted a good 5 years to finding these men and slaughtering them. After said 5 years, he was able to find their base camp located in Western India. They had, for the most part, stopped acting as a group of murderous rogues and had instead settled down to live peacefully, leaving their treacherous ways behind them. Too bad Stefan hadn't left what had happened behind him. He entered the camp late at night, and began steadily wiping them out, one by one. Without remorse, he slaughtered the now-peaceful group, laughing as he did so. This is about when his current personality began to show. After he was done killing the majority of them, he found the sole survivor and told him to spread rumors and tales of the "Bloody Ronin", aka himself. Which he did. Stories of the Bloody Ronin spread around India and the Middle East, as well as some parts of China for the next few decades, though in reality, Stefan had died but 6 years after he first donned that title, his life ending to the same thing his mother had, a strange disease.

Stefan ended up becoming a Plus, living in the Soul Society for a few years before taking upon the mantle of the Bloody Ronin once again. Seeing it was the most dangerous area in all of Seritei, Stefan decided to live in the 80th district for awhile. Anybody who dared challenge him was swiftly killed by him, he left no survivors. He steadily became more and more powerful, teaching himself everything about his Zanpakuto he had gained, and was on the fast track to being able to join the Gotei 13. However, he never did join the Gotei and has been acting as a rogue since he became a Shinigami, just hanging out in the Soul Society and steadily getting stronger. After hearing tales about the 11th Division of the Gotei 13, and tales of previous captains, Stefan has made it his goal to become the Captain of the 11th Division.

Side Notes: [Anything you left out, put it here]
RP Sample: This is an old RP sample for Stefan.

"I used to be STRONGER! I was STRONGER than him! I beat him without a second thought! WHY?! WHY HAS HE GROWN, WHILE I HAVE NOT?! IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!"

The man yelling this was clearly distraught. Oh, and did I mention slaughtering Hollows? Yeah, he's doing that. No remorse. Just going through the Menos Forest and killing as many god damn Hollows as he possibly can. He wouldn't let any escape, no matter how weak or strong, or even fearful for their lives they were. His sword flew from opponent to opponent, slicing cleanly through their masks, sending them to the other world where they would start a new life. Too bad their last seconds of this life would be painful and scary as hell. They were being slaughtered by a genocidal maniac with a cane sword.....not exactly the best way to go out. At this point, Stefan didn't even bother removing the blood from his sword between kills, for a few reasons. One, he didn't care. He was on a ravenous murder streak. Two, he didn't have the time. These Hollows were dropping like flies to fly swatters. They didn't stand a chance in hell, and they all knew it. All they could do was watch as their fellow Hollows were killed, and wait their own god damn turn.

"HEY!! SHINIGAMI, STOP THAT! WE DON'T WALK INTO SOUL SOCIETY AND SLAUGHTER YOUR KIND, NOW DO WE??!! KEEP IT UP, AND I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

A particularly powerful Adjuchas Hollow in the form of a green humanoid with a relatively plain white mask, had been the one to scream this at Stefan as his friends were destroyed before his very eyes. And yanno what? He had a point. There were far more instances of Shinigami slaughtering Hollows in Hueco Mundo, than Hollows slaughtering Shinigami in Soul Society. Too bad he was talking to the wrong guy about this. Especially considering what he was really.

"Ha....hahahaha! Don't whine to me about moral shit like that, you pathetic beast! I don't have a fuck to give when it comes to your suffering! Especially since I'm not even a Shinigami anymore. I'M LIKE YOUR COUSIN! HAHAHAHAHA!!"

.....and there goes the maniacal laugh. Lovely. Anywho, lets get back to the action. Stefan, the man doing the killing, brought his hand to his forehead, preparing to do something. Aaaand, there he goes. He quickly brought his hand down, right past his chin, which, in a sudden flurry of energy, caused a mask, resembling that of the nearby Hollows' own masks, to appear over his face. This mask was mostly white, had long "cat ears" extending from the upper part of it, and slash marks on its cover. As it appeared, dark, Hollow-like, energy radiated from Stefans body, and shot out in every direction, putting so much pressure on the Hollows they couldn't move an inch. Besides, its not like moving would help them much anyway. Running wasn't an option, and neither was fighting, so pretty much they were doomed. Especially the douche bag that decided to yell. Using Sonido, instead of normal Hoho, Stefan appeared a few feet before the Adjuchas-level Menos who had spoken up and glared at him through his mask, his gaze strong enough to make the Hollow shake and quake in fear. Like a bitch.

"You wanna know whats funny? You're going to meet your end right here, right now, to ME. Neither a Shinigami, nor a Hollow, your life is going to end by something that neither your ally nor foe. Say your last words to whatever god you may, because your end is now!"

And with that, Stefan's sword slid right through the Hollows head, cutting it in half. Before the Hollow's body turned into reishi particles to move on to the next world, blood shot out of its sliced-in-half-head, squirting everywhere (and not in the sexual way). But as all Hollows do when their masks are destroyed by a Shinigami, this Adjuchas level Menos quickly disappeared into nothingness. The shadowy Vizard slowly turned around to face the other Hollows, his black eyes scanning each and every one of them. As his gaze reached the last Hollow, Stefan closed his eyes and breathed out, while raising his Zanpakutō upwards. He brought the tip of the blade far to the left, and with one quick wing all the way to the right with his sword, every single Hollow in the clearing was bifurcated, cut in half horizontally. Each and every Hollow was now destroyed, removed from this existence til they rebirthed in the next. Being the only remaining being in the area, Stefan removed the mask over his face by doing the reverse of the action he did before. Instead of pulling his hand downwards to summon it, he brought his hand upwards to remove it. Afterwards, Stefan placed Vague Katti, his Zanpakutō, into its sheathe and began walking into the white forest of Hollows as he had done earlier. As he was walking, Stefan began speaking to himself, not out of insanity, but out of desperation.

As he walked through the strange and foreign forest, Stefan noticed a few thing off. One, he didn't sense any Hollows nearby, which is odd for a forest populated solely by the creatures, and two, his own spiritual energy was going haywire. Perhaps his energy was acting strangely because of where he was? Or maybe it's because of his strong emotions at the moment. Either way, he was going to keep searching for more opponents to completely eradicate. But.......perhaps his current method was too slow. So, why not go with something a bit quicker, eh? Drawing his Zanpakutō Vague Katti from its sheathe, he pointed the blade upwards, the tip aiming for the "sky", or better yet, the bottom of the endless sands of Hueco Mundo. In one swift motion, Stefan stabbed Vague Katti into the ground with as much force as he could possibly muster, something rarely seen from this particular Vizard, as he was usually a very calm person who didn't push himself. The sheer force of the move was enough to raze the entire area around him; trees pretty much shattered, breaking into multiple pieces and falling towards the ground. Speaking of the ground, its not exactly having a good day either. Gigantic cracks and fissures were intertwined among the destroyed earth below Stefans feet. Debris littered the area as the dust settled, revealing the amount of destruction caused by his one man.

"Come on out, you pathetic bugs! Reveal yourselves to me! I WANT TO END YOUR DISGUSTING EXISTENCE!! I'LL SHOW YOU MY STRENGTH, WORMS!"

Perhaps.....he WAS going insane. You know, just a tad, a teaspoons worth of Psychopath. Nothing wrong with that......except when it makes you go on a rampage through the Forest of Menos. THEN it can cause some problems. And guess what? It's about to. Though, not a problem too big for this badass to handle. Looks like Stefans wish is coming true, because some of the douche bags he had been calling out decided to actually show themselves. Hundreds upon hundreds of Gillian-class Menos and many Adjuchas-class Menos began pouring out of the forest around him, all rushing towards him to destroy the man who was causing so much ruckus in their own home. Too bad it won't end up with them being able to take out their frustrations on him. Instead, he was about to mess 'em up like he did to the others just a short while ago. He drew his sword from the ground it had previously punctured, read to take on the entire horde.

"Yeah....come on.....come at me. I'll take you ALL on!!"

Stefan Soan quickly got to work. In just a few seconds, he had already eliminated the first oncoming Hollows with a few quick sword strikes that easily cut right through them. However, these were just the Gillians. The next wave was made up of Adjuchas Hollows, stronger opponents. A humanoid black Hollow with a white mask lunged at Stefan from behind, who quickly twisted around and punched the beast straight in his mask, shattering it into pieces, killing off the Hollow. Then a pair of the beasts came at him from his left side, attempting a surprise attack. Too bad it wouldn't work for them. Stefan grabbed the mask of one of the two Hollows, and slammed its head into the other's head, shattering both of their masks at the same time. Bye-bye Hollows. Buuuuut, there were many more where they came from, and they were coming at Stefan pretty quickly.

"The only people you can blame for what comes next are yourselves! Taste the roar of the almighty Dragons Blade!"

Gripping his Zanpakutō tightly, Stefan raised it again so the tip faced the sky, or whatever you want to call it. With a sudden rush of energy from his blade, Stefan swung downwards with a mighty force, which instead of just being a normal slash, caused energy to shoot out of the blade, covering it, and a straight line in front of it. This energy was no simple spiritual construct, no, it was more than that. The strip of energy lying in front of Stefan that crushed a bunch of his opponents began to take shape into something.....fearsome. A mouth formed, "eyes" formed, and the rest of its head formed at the end. As its name suggested, it resembled that of a common Chinese dragon, except made of pure energy and heat. Stefan, laughing maniacally, swung it wildly, destroying every Hollow it came into contact with, burning them to a crisp as well as crushing their bodies into nothingness. The Hollows were getting wrecked, disappearing as quickly as they had appeared. With a mere flick of his wrist, Stefan made the dragon spew fire to create a large ring of flames around him, with his body at the very center of it. The fire created by the dragon is very hot, hot enough to melt many metals and easily burn through many objects. Not to mention the sheer amount of fire created made the flames go a good 15 feet into the air all around Stefan. The ring of fire served one main purpose: stop the Hollows from just running at Stefan on the ground. This would help stem the massive tide of them flowing unto Stefan's current position, forcing them to either go straight through the flames or go above the flames. They chose neither. Instead, pretty much all of the Menos Hollows in the area shot Cero's at Stefan at the same time, extinguishing the flames and covering Stefan in raw energy. Due to covering his body, the dragon was also extinguished. In the center of the now-gone ring of fire, where Stefan had just been, was an absolutely gigantic sphere of Cero energy, different colors mixing with each other and moving around to make it look like a light show. Then, in a single moment, all of that just exploded into one magnificent eruption of energy. The explosion was large enough and strong enough to consume even some of the Hollows closest to the epicenter of destruction. But.....was it enough? These Hollows were relatively weak, especially compared to Stefan, but perhaps them all combining their power into one attack like that would be enough to put him out of commission. Or not.

"Heh.......heh.....you thought....that'd be....enough? Well, you've got another thing coming."

Through the smoke, one could see the silhouette of a slouched man who seemed to be breathing pretty heavily. But when the smoke began to clear, one would be able to notice it was the same man from before: Stefan Soan, the Vizard. He had his cat-like Hollow Mask on his face, and his clothes were burnt, with his torso's clothing completely gone, his chest out in the open. While there were burnt marks on his body, he appeared to be in alright shape considering what just happened. He quickly stood up straight and regained his composure, despite what had just happened. His breathing back to normal, Stefan sighed in a disappointed way.

"Is that really the best you could do, guys? Come on, I didn't even TRY to get away. Don't tell me that's the true extent of your power! Thats just...well, pathetic to be entirely honest. Now, I'm gonna show you something. I bet you'll like it......though people don't usually like their deaths."

Stefan grabbed the sheathe to his Zanpakutō and held it in his left hand, while he held the actual cane sword in his right hand. The next thing he did was place Vague Katti into his sheathe by sliding the blade into it. After that, the sword and sheathe together began to glow together, being covered in purple spiritual energy, Stefans spiritual energy to be specific.

"True darkness, despair, death, awakening, never ending immortality, without one the other dies. Reveal the Darkness, Vague Katti."

With a flash of energy, Vague Katti quickly began to change form, taking the appearance of a relatively normal katana in just a few seconds. The hilt of the katana is purple with markings underneath the wrappings. These markings represent the Soan family line. The blade is relatively plain and simple, so nothing really special about it. The sheathe is a deep jet black, with purple material wrapped around the upper portion of it. The sword and Stefan radiated more energy than usual, though the reason was obvious: He was now using Vague Katti in Shikai, it's initial release. Stefan slashed at the air a few times to get used to his new weapon, each time sending a shockwave of air from the force of the slash towards the ground. The motions were basic, but they really did help Stefan, who was smiling by this point. He knew they couldn't do anything to him, and he was gonna take advantage of that in just a few seconds.

"This...is your end. Witness the might of Boidoburēdo, ants."

When Stefan said this, random swords began appearing near his body, the number of them increasing rapidly. Very quickly the entire area was flooded with basic swords, known to Stefan as "Slates", swords that usually exist in a void controlled by Vague Katti. However, in this case, these swords were in the physical world to be controlled by Stefan in order to slay the beasts around him. Which he would gladly do. Masses of Slates began rising into the air, the tips of the blades pointing towards the nearby Hollows, like Hawks getting ready to strike their Prey. With a single motion, a flick of his wrist, the swords immediately shot forward, about to take down their "prey". In a matter of moments, Stefan had slaughtered every single Hollow in the area, destroying them completely.

Last edited by Edge on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Soan [Finished]   Stefan Soan [Finished] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:53 pm

you only have 2 weaknesses and their not really significant, considering your clearly a tank build, and not knowing when to stop isn't really a weakness. Add 2 more please.

Shikai

Kūkan Jihenka: ok that seems a good solid abilitiy. Can you just place a duration and cooldown. The Duration says how many posts he can do it for before he needs to take a break, I suggest 3 posts, and then a 2 post cooldown. Then This ability can be considered strong but not op.

Boidoburēdo: This again is an interesting ability, but 50 swords is allot. Can you lower that to say, 20 instead. This doesn't need a duration, as far as i can see.

Boidame: This, you can have all 50 swords. but It will need a cooldown, preferably big, like 3, 4 posts. I'll let you decide that.

Bankai: I'd like you to make a change to the completely intangible part. Instead of being able to hop in and out of it willy nilly, can you say limit doing it to twice a post. so you become intangle to let a gran rey pass through and then turn back, attack. And again, same duration and cooldown on this ability please.

Mugen no Boidoburēdo: again the amount of swords is allot. instead of 150, lower it to 60. And 100 for the speacial attack if your still able to use it.

Well thats everything I see, This is a very good app sir. Fix as asked and i'll tier and approve.
Back to top Go down
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Soan [Finished]   Stefan Soan [Finished] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:46 am

Changes made as requested.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Soan [Finished]   Stefan Soan [Finished] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:23 pm

You didn't make all the changes to the skikai, and I dont see any new weaknesses. :/

also, for the boosts can you be specific? when we boost a stat such as strength, we say X2 or x3, depending on what you want. In toukai all boosts go up to x4, but they can't be higher than x3 before toukai.

Edit: Thats much better. This is an excellent app, I'ma give this a 2-2 right off. Approved.

Last edited by Zenke on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Soan [Finished]   Stefan Soan [Finished] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:24 pm

Sorry, it didn't save everything I edited/added. Anyway, fixed this time.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Soan [Finished]   Stefan Soan [Finished] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:58 pm

1. for bankai, i want you to lower the amount of posts to maybe 1 or 2, with a much higher cool down. There is a belt in this site that allows 1 post for 4 post cool down, match that in a way.

2.Biodome, you dont have control of the blades? so its just raining straight down, just making sure?

3. For the control of blades, in shikai lower it down to 15, in bankai lower it down to around 30. 50 blades is pretty much a one man army. Also, take away the power to go through people, thats almsot instant hit if you put an intangible chain and than reform it inside person, that could even instant kill if its a vital organ.

4.Bankai Biodome, same as number 2. if he has control thats gonna be denied
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Soan [Finished]   Stefan Soan [Finished] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:44 am

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Soan [Finished]   Stefan Soan [Finished] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:48 am

approvalness second ( since Kano posted for ME )
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Soan [Finished]   Stefan Soan [Finished] Empty

Back to top Go down

Stefan Soan [Finished]
Page 1 of 1