Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Lilia Waters(mods finished.) I_vote_lcapLilia Waters(mods finished.) I_voting_barLilia Waters(mods finished.) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Lilia Waters(mods finished.) I_vote_lcapLilia Waters(mods finished.) I_voting_barLilia Waters(mods finished.) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Lilia Waters(mods finished.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Lilia Waters(mods finished.) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Lilia Waters(mods finished.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Lilia Waters(mods finished.) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Lilia Waters(mods finished.) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Lilia Waters(mods finished.) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Lilia Waters(mods finished.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Lilia Waters(mods finished.) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Lilia Waters(mods finished.) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Lilia Waters(mods finished.) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Lilia Waters(mods finished.) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Lilia Waters(mods finished.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Lilia Waters(mods finished.) Empty
PostSubject: Lilia Waters(mods finished.)   Lilia Waters(mods finished.) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Vizard Template

Basic Information

Name: Lilia Waters
True Age: 134
Sex: Female
Personality: Lilia Waters is a charismatic person, who has a habbit of landing herself in bad situations. She makes freinds easily and likes to be the centre of attention, and enjoys making people laugh. She is carefree and happy around people, but gets lonely easily. She forms strong bonds and is loyal and trusth worthy to those who are loyal to her, but is quick to turn on some on someone if they betray her trust, although weather she attacks them out right, or just storms off depends on how well she knows the person.

Even though Lilia knows she is beautiful, despite her missing eye, she can turn from happy go lucky to moopy teenager in a matter seconds, if some one brings up the subject of her past wound, although most of the time she deals with it fairly well, by ignoring the problem.

Because of Lilia's size, she is used to people looking down on her and trying to protect her, and it really frustates her. If she's loosing a fight and some one steps in to protect her, she'll try all the harder to prove she can win without help. She spent allot of her previous life trying to prove herself to her father and brothers after all, and is no push over in battle.

When fighting, she acts the same, charismatic and freindly, but becomes focused if she's given a reason to, such as fighting some one much stronger, or if she's given an order from her captain. She is obedient, but quick to dismiss a plan if she thinks its the wrong idea, although she's no tactician.

Likes:Being the centre of attention, friends, singing, jokes, and proving her strenght to others.
Fears:People looking down on her, being alone, people calling her ugly because of her eye.

Character Appearance

Lilia Waters(mods finished.) 93998510

Height: 5'3”
Weight: 105lb
Physical Traits: Lilia has a petite body, with fair skin, green eyes and a heart shaped face. Her hair falls to mid back, is straight, and dark blond in color. She has a fring that goes to the right of her face. She has a small pointed nose and pink, bow shaped lips. The most noticable thing about her face is she is missing her right eye, and has a dark red scar going out towards her right ear. Lilia Keeps her hair over the scar at all times, and a bandana beneath that to hide it.
Clothing: when not on dutie Lila wears a veriety of clothing but can often be seen in the outfit above. It all depends on her mood that day.
Accessories: a pair of small, heart shaped earrings, and a necklace with an oval locket.

A picture of Lilia, drawn by Hisoka.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Lilia excels at medium range. She doesn't have the stamina to stay in close range, or the punching power with kido to attack from long range, so she uses a combination of bakuda and speed to overwhelm the opponant. She is durable, but lacks any real defensiveness, other than speed, because her defensive sword skill is sloppy at best, and she doesn't have the strenght to deflect blows, or break out of bakuda easily. Lilia uses the lighting and wind elements of her zanpakuto to do most of her damage, sporting several close and medium ranged abilities. Lilia's eye decreases her cone of vision and she relies on her ability to sense reiatsu, and hearing, to track enemies.

Strengths: Lilia is a good medium ranged fighter, she is strong at kido, but better in bakuda than hado, she is durable and fast, with good offensive sword skills. Her reiatsu sensing and hearing are also a strenght. She has considerable reiatsu, to go along side her duel element.

Weaknesses: Lilia lacks stamina to stay in close range for to long, she has a weak defense, relying on speed to avoid attacks, weak against bakuda, pysical strenght is a problem for her too, which can put at a disadvantage against arrancar with strong hierro, or people with strong defenses. Her vision, due to her missing right eye. If Lilia can't sense a target, she will have trouble tracking them in combat.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: An identical pair of wakisashi, with a black scabbard and light blue ribbons tied to each scabbard. The hilt is oval shaped, and gold in color. however, she does not have a duel zanpakuto, instead, her shikai is a double ended spear.
Spirit’s Name: Ignis
Spirit’s Appearance: His spirit form is that of a wolf like lighting storm. He has dark red eyes, and his body is made up of bright blue light. He sparks and shoots of blast of electricity, and if lilia appoaches, she would be pushed back by a powerful auro of wind. However, Ignis only appears in this form when he is fighting with Lilia, like when she first learned his name. The rest of the time, including if he were to materialise, Ignis looks human. He has short black hair, red eyes and a roguish gotee. His clothing changes constantly.

Spirit’s Personality:Ingis is a violent storm of emotions and moods. He is a dangerous force to be rekoned with and does not go easily on Lilia. He doesn't underestimate her, and is always pushing her to do better in a fight. He has a soft side, he rerely shows to her, and usually only does so to comfort her when she is down. He gets angry if she gives up before she's done, and angry if she pushes herself over her limit, meaning it can be hard to please him, because he cares about her safety, but also believes in her strenght.

Inner World: Ignis lives in the center of a raging thunder storm. He has complete control of the storm, and can weaken the wind or make it more powerful, and so on. Lilia usually finds him in his human form here, but sometimes he is in his thunder wolf form.
Kidou: Bakudo
Spell #: 21 Spell Name: Sekienton (Red Smoke Escape)
Spell #: 30 Spell Name: Shitotsu Sansen (Beak-Piercing Triple Beam)
Spell #: 61 Spell Name: Rikujōkōrō (Six Rods Prison of Light)
Spell #: 62 Spell Name: Hyapporankan (Hundred Steps Fence)
Spell #: 75 Spell Name: Gochūtekkan (Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars)

Hado:
Spell #: 1 Spell Name: Shō (Thrust)
Spell #: 4 Spell Name: Byakurai (Pale Lightning)
Spell #: 31 Spell Name: Shakkahō (Shot of Red Fire)
Spell #: 32 Spell Name: Ōkasen (Yellow Fire Flash)
Spell #: 33 Spell Name: Sōkatsui (Blue Fire, Crash Down)
Name: Sutoraido ("Strider") Number: 41
Spell #: 58 Spell Name: Tenran (Orchid Sky)
Spell #: 73 Spell Name: Sōren Sōkatsui (Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down)

Shikai

Call Out Command: Pierce the storm, Ignis.
Appearance: The duel Wakisashi are combined and replaced with a ten foot sprear, than consists of two one and a half foot spear heads, one on either end, and a seven foot pole. Each spear head is bladed and can be used to slash as much as stab. Below each head there is a long sash of white cloth on one side, blue on the other. Although Lilia can fire here elemental attacks from both end, she finds it easier to fire lighing from one end and wind from the other. She also does this to trick opponants, so they think they know whats coming.

Abilities: lightning javalin: Lilia thursts her spear, firing a javalin of bright blue electricity at the enemy that will pearce them before it dies away. Max range 50ft. 3x the power of a bala, and 3/4 of its speed. It has a physical form and can be blocked, but will still deliver a shock. One [per post

Wind blade: Lilia slashes with her spear, sending out a 3 foot blade of reiatsu. It travels 30 feet before dying down. Its hard to see, but makes noise. 1/2 the speed of a bala, 4x its power. Can be deflected. One per post.

Wind shield : Lilia extends a five foot shield of wind from the palm of her hand that deflects hado or cero, although this ability is useless agains hado 60 up, and cero stronger than hado 60, and unless her opponant is particulary strong, it protects her from melee attacks too. One post cool down.

electric charge: Lilia extendes a sphere of electricity from the center of her body. It has a radius of 5 feet, electrocutes anyone inside the area, but the electrocution stops once they escape, if they get caught. Lasts until Lilia's next post. two post cool down.

Wind saw: Lilia charges her spear with rapidly moving wind, that can trough armor and hierro effectivly. Once activated, it stays active for 3 posts, and has a 2 post cool down. Shock blades can not be active during this ability.

Shocking strike: Lilia charges her spear with lightning, and delivers a shock with each strike of a spear head. Once activated, it stays active for 3 posts, and has a 2 post cool down. Wind saw can not be active during this ability.

Storm cannon: Lilia fires a ball of lighting and wind, that will cut up opponants and deliver a powerful electric shock. It has the power of a high level cero, and travels at twice a cero's speed. There's no charge, and a 4 post cool down.

Storm bullet: works the same as the storm cannon, but only has the power of a bala.

Boosts: speed x3 strenght x2 durability x2 reiatsu x2.

Bankai

New Name: Ignis storm
Appearance: Lilia's spear becomes a cresent bladed bardiche and she is wearing the clothing below
Lilia Waters(mods finished.) Starcr11

Abilities:

Electrical discharge: each strike with Lilia's bardiche does additional electricity damage.

Elemental manipulation: Lilia can now manipulate her elements at will and can fire electrical and wind attacks, create shields or launch lightning bolts. (i'll specify)
Lasts until fatigue state. (After 7 posts for 3 posts)

Wind stream: This grants a boost to Lilia's Shunpo, allowing for great speeds to be obtained, over very short distances.

Ultimate storm cannon: This attack is on par with a gran rey cero. It works exactly like the weaker shikai version, and has a cool down of three posts.

Boosts: speed x3 strength x3 durability x2 reiatsu x3 stamina x2

Inner Hollow

Appearance: She looks much like Lilia, missing eye and all. She however does not try to hide it, she leaves the nasty scar on her face in full view, and covers up the eye socket with an eye patch. She has black hair and looks like the picture below, but here hair is as long as Lilia's.

Lilia Waters(mods finished.) 20090410

Personality: Ali is a rude girl, who talks to much and torments and pokes at Lilia constantly. She riles ignis up., knowing he hates her. Ali hates shinigami, but not as much as she hates other hollow. Lilia is hers, and she dispises the though of losing her body, even if she's not in direct control of it.

Mask

Lilia Waters(mods finished.) 26674510

Appearance: Mask above. It includes the cracked face part and golden mask.
Abilities: Enhanched speed, enchanced stamina, enhanced agility.
Hollow Powers: Cero, hierro,bala.

Hollow clone: Lilia creates a hollow clone of herself, which is controlled by and looks Like Ali. Ali can use all of Lilia's attacks, and gains the mask boosts, but Lilia's former power is split between them. The clone cannot attack Lilia or it will be destroyed. It cannot go outside of 100 feet of Lilia or it will be destroyed. It lasts for 3 turns, and any damage it takes before it goes away is passed on. Any left over power is returned to Lilia. This is to draining to use more than one a thread.

Aditional power: when the clones time runs out, Lilia can cause the energy to disperse and explode rather than come back to her. The explosion is on the same level as a gran rey cero with a 20 foot radius, but Lilia will be left at half power or less if she does use this, making it a move she rarely uses.

Full Vizard Form

Appearance:
Lilia transform into the demonic form below and keeps her bankai's bardiche.

Power Boosts: Lilia gains a more powerful hierro and gran rey cero, as well as the boosts from half form. She can also use her hollow clone ability.

Back Drop

Background:

Lilia was born in america, although she is of italian desent. She was the youngest of four, the rest were boys. Her father was a police officer, as was her oldest brother. Her mother was a leywer, although she worked less and less after Lilia was born. Lilia's mother would always fuss and worry over her, and her three brothers always protected her. Lilia was smothered by them, and spent allot of her time trying to prove she could take care of herself. Two of her brothers were much closer to her age than the first born, so they went to the same schools. This made it hard for Lilia, because they would sometimes shadow her, or interfere in her problems. Despire all of this, she loved her family very much and always felt safe.

When she was 14 she began to practice ninjitsu, with her brothers. She excelled at dual wielding, and using a spear. When she was 15, she was in her first real fight, against a school bully. The boy pushed her, and she hit her head. Of course one of her brothers seen this and stepped in. However Lilia was having none of it, and she pushed her brother aside. She didn't get far, because the teachers broke up the fight.

Lilia wasn't all that popular, she was seen as a freak by most of the popular people. However she did have her own niche of friends, where she was accepted for her charismatic, freindly personality.

Life was good for Lilia, she could protect herself, she had good freinds and a great family, and she was happy. However, every thing took a turn for the worst, on her sixteenth birthday. As she was walking home from school, she decided to take a short cut trough the park. She was walking slowly listening to the wind blow through the trees. She heard foot steps and turned. A hooded figure grabbed hold of her purse and ran. Lilia, not one to be beaten, gave chase, when suddenly the man twisted around slashed her with a knife. The blade cut across her face, starting on the right of her nose and out towards her right ear.

She callapsed in the park, and the man kept running. She was bleeding badly, and it wasn't long before she blacked out. She woke up in hospital, her face bandaged and burning with pain. Her mother was crying in the corner, and her brothers were pacing back and fourth. Her father and oldest brother were doing interviews and trying to catch her attacker, which they never did.

Lilia fell into depression. The attack had scarred more than her face and taken her eye. Lilia began to fear going outside, and became very quiet. But the lose of her eye brought around another change. She began to see things, and soon realised she was able to see ghosts. She befriended one, and started to return to her normal happy self with the ghosts help.

A month ofter She turned 17, she was walking home, when there was a powerful burst of reiatsu. She looked around. That momentary distraction resulted in her death. She was struck by a car, and killed.

The reiatsu she felt vanished soon after, and a shinigami appeared before her. The woman seemed to realise it was her fault Lilia had died, and appologies. She sent Lilia to soul society and told her they would meet again.

Lilia didn't remember much when she woke up in soul society. She could remember the shinigami, and how she lost her eye, but she couldn't remember much else. She lived relatively happily in rokongai, until here new family were attacked by hollow. A lone shinigami killed the hollow. Lilia couldn't stop thinking about shinigami. After years of pondering, Lilia finally enrolled in the academy.

She trained hard for five years, to try and over come her weaknesses, and expand un her strenght. She faught hard, and even thought she was looked down on, she continued to prove herself to everyone. Ignis finally decided to reveal himself, although he forced her to fight him to learn his name. The battle lasted for hours, but she finally managed to get his name and learn her shikai.

Soon after that, she entered the gotei thirteen, Where she worked her way through the ranks of squad 2.

RP Sample: The short, blond haired girl walked from her barracks, and headed towards the training fields. She carried her duel wakizashi on her left hip, although she did not have a duel zanpakuto. She smiled happily, bouncing down the street. Her blond hair fell to the right, hiding the blue bandana that covered her the scar where her eye had been. She brushed some stray hair from her good eye, which was green, and brushed a bit of dust from her uniform.

Today, she would be meeting her new captain, and might even be fighting them. She was looking foward to it, although she was a little nervous. She wanted to prove her strength, meaning she would fight very hard to do so. She could feel Ignis' urge to battle with some one strong, and smiled. As she walked, she was nearly there, she noticed a few shinigami leaving the training field. One was holding the other up. They both looked very strong, but it was apparent the brown haired one had won the fight. The man noticed her starring and she smiled. To her surprise he smiled back, then continued on his way.

She walked around the corner and into the training field. She looked around for her new captain, but didn't see anyone. Lilia skipped across the field, and sat down on some grass, where she waited for waited impatiently for her captain to arrive.[quote]

Last edited by Zenke on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:44 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Lilia Waters(mods finished.)   Lilia Waters(mods finished.) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Approved 2-2
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Lilia Waters(mods finished.)   Lilia Waters(mods finished.) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Second
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Lilia Waters(mods finished.)   Lilia Waters(mods finished.) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:05 am

I've made her a vizard now.

Added Bankai.
Added Vizard mask.
Added Half and full holllofication forms. (full form has strike trough on it.)

I havent changed anything else, but I was wondering, could i get a retier, or a free tier up to 2-1 so i can actually use her bankai please?
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Lilia Waters(mods finished.)   Lilia Waters(mods finished.) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:59 pm

2-1. fought her and she did well. like her. though she lost to Ganzo.. I like her anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Lilia Waters(mods finished.)   Lilia Waters(mods finished.) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:05 pm

Lilia Waters(mods finished.) Doflamingoseal
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Lilia Waters(mods finished.)   Lilia Waters(mods finished.) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:05 am

Seconded
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilia Waters(mods finished.)   Lilia Waters(mods finished.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilia Waters(mods finished.)
Page 1 of 1