Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) I_vote_lcapZezel Zaikras (mods finished) I_voting_barZezel Zaikras (mods finished) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) I_vote_lcapZezel Zaikras (mods finished) I_voting_barZezel Zaikras (mods finished) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Zezel Zaikras (mods finished)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) Empty
PostSubject: Zezel Zaikras (mods finished)   Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Name: Zezel Zaikras
True Age: 321
Sex: male
Personality: Zezel is a quiet, hard to anger arrancar. He is a hunter, not a killer, and will only attack when he is hungry. Before he attacks, Zezel likes to take the time to learn about his prey, assesing their power level and other traits. He will stalk them, like a lion stalks a gazelle, before finally attacking.

Zezel is an arrancar that will not fight with other arrancar, unless to train, and will never kill them if he has the choice. He has not chosen a side in the arrancar hierarchy, and believes it is a pointless waste of life. When it comes to the other races, however, he feels differently. Zezel enjoys hunting humans, he despises shinigami, and he even hates heinrichten. He believes arrancar are the only worthy race, and doesn't like the heinricten, arrancar alliance. Zezel has mixed feelings about vizards, however. He respects the power they hold, believing them to be the only other race anyway close to the power of an arrancar.

Because of his predudice, Zezel is arrogant, believing he is better than the other races bar vizard. Around arrancar he is freindly and helpful, but is otherwise blunt and sometime's rude. He has a bad habit of underestimating members of the other races, and doesn't seem willing to get around this flaw. Despite his hatred for other races, he will only attack when he is hungry, and is generally peaceful unless provoked. If he finds two arrancar fighting, he will try to interviene, usually helping the weaker one. He knows one day he will be forced to pick a side, and he believes king rui is the better choice.

Zezel is very bitter toward humans, and will kill them on sight, unless he's told other wise. He won't speak to them, even if they ask him something, and acts like they don't exist.

Likes: Zezel likes other arrancar, hunting for dinner, and night time.
Fears: the thought of arrancar being wiped from existance, being killed by a human or creature of equal weakness, being forced to take the life of another arrancar,

Character Appearance

Height: 6'3”
Weight: 160
Physical Traits: Zezel is quite tall and lean. He has long silvered hair with streaks of red and purple eyes that glow brighter in the dark, and dull to near black in the day. He has a thin face, with gaunt cheeks, and a pointed chin. Zezel's hollow mask is just above his right eye and curls down around it and down his cheek. A piece also sticks out at to top away from his face. His skin is tanned and weathered.

Clothing: Zezel wears a tight longsleaved black jacket, open slightly at the top to reveal his hollow hole, which is just above his heart. The sleeves of the jacket open out a bit, and are slightly tattered. He wears similar tight trousers, also black in color, and soft soled boots. Zezel's most noticable feature is the wolf fur cloak, he made after he became an arrancar. He always wears it, only removing it before he uses his ressurection. He keeps his zanpakuto in his sleeve.
Accessories: none

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Zezel uses his high speed to keep distance between himself and his opponant, and use cero and bala to attack them, although he's more likely to use his ressurection straigh from the get go, to use his sniper rifle. He tries to attack from afar and before his enemy is aware of him, and move from the area before they arrive. Zezel fairs better in combat when he has an ally, using his long ranged abilities to provide excellent back up, and stay out of the frey at the same time. He does have some close range capabilities and his sniper rifle has a large blade attached to the front if he has to go in that close. He also has a few abilities design to trap an apponant so he can escape.

Strengths: Zezel has an excellent pesquisa, and can sense his prey quite far away. His sonido is also very good. His long and medium ranged capabilities are also quite benifitial.. He is also good at supressing his riatsu because of his hunter like nature and only releases in battle. Zezel is an expert marksman, and despite fairing better from a distance, Zezel can use His Zanpakuto blade with surprising skill. Bala is a strength, as is his impulso cero.

Weaknesses: Zezels Hierro is only basic, and can't stand up to attacks from people close to his level in power. He lacks in durability, and if forced into close combat for too long will result in his defeat. His cero is weaker than normal, becuase he trained harder to master his other long range abilities. He can be quick to tire, and take longer to recover (fatigue after 6 posts, recovery after 4) His garganta is weak, and he can only make one big enough for him to fit through.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance: Zezel's sealed zanpakuto is a long bladed dagger, similar to a tanto in blade style, but with a bright steel cross gaurd hilt. Its only about one foot long, with a six inch handle. The handle is white, and resembles ivory, carved to fit Zezel's hand. The pummel is bright steel thread, wrappped around the end of the ivory handle so that the blade is balanced. The scabbard is also white in color with the same bright steel. Zezal keeps his zanpakuto in his sleeve.

Zanpakuto Name: Cazade
Zanpakuto Call Out: hunt them down, Cazade
Cero: He can use cero, which is purple in color, but his is slightly weaker, bala, and a custom cero called impulso cero

impulso cero: This cero apears much the same as a normal one, purple in color, but with a darkened center. It Charges just as fast and is as damaging but once fired, it unleashes three balls of energy instead of one, the leading one widens to about five foot, and does less damage, but pushes a person back, while the two that follow will just hit with the force of a cero each. The are about 3 to five feet appart, so even if the first hits, the others can be dodged.

Resurreccion

Appearance: Zezel sheads his clothing, and his skin turns dark grey and hardens into an exoscelington . He grows a foot, and His arms grow longer. His hollow mask cover's his whole face, and his eyes are hidden behind a black visor. The mask resembles that of balistic face mask, a human would wear, but with bony spikes sticking out to each side from his face. His hair becomes shorter, and his eyes become orbs or purple light to glow and dim the same in different light as before.. His short knife takes on the form of a scoped rifle, with a blade similar to the knife, but longer, on the front. The rifle's stock has a hole in it where Zezel grips, and the trigger is just above it. Up the barrel where zezel would place his second hand, is a switch. By changing this switch, Zezel changes the type of attack and range the weapon fires at. There are also a few other buttons, that activate his various abilities.
Abilities:

Multi perpose rifle: Zezel can switch between two styles of attack, which are single shot and rapid shot.
Single shot: Best fired from long range. Zezel fires a powerful, highly condensed bullet of riatsu. its about the same power as his cero, and is close to a bala's speed. He can fire ten shots before the rifle is exausted and must be recharged.
Rapid shot: Rapid shot is best used from medium range. In this mode, the gun can fire up to thirty bullets of riatsu. These bullets are 1/3 as strong, but faster than the long range Type. The swap is automatic, but can't be changed for one post after, or until the weapon is charging.

Tracking shot: medium ranged attack. Zezel fires a bullet that can track the opponants heat signature up to 50 feet away. each on uses energy from the clip the equivalent of 2 sing shots, or 6 multi shots, (depending on the mode of fire) to a maximum of five shots. It has high tracking capabilities and can turn back on an opponent, but breaks apart after the fifty feet. Has a single post cool down after one is fired.

Entangle: this attack is close range only. It has a range of ten feet. It looks like a 3 foot long rope of riatsu, and wraps around its target. It does no damage, and uses half of the clip. Its purpose is to trap the opponent for a single post so that Zezel can get out of range. The down side is an opponant of two tier levels higher than Zezel could escape it with ease. It moves about 2/3 the speed of a cero. Has a 2 post cool down.

Quick recharge: naturally, Zezel's weapon reloads by obsorbing riatsu from his body slowly, taking around two posts to recharge. But Zezel can also reload the weapon all at once, however it is a dangerous move as it takes more than the required amount to do. As a consequense, Zezel can only do this once every 5 turns. Its impossible for him to do so when fatigued.

Riatsu blast: A close range attack with a seven foot cone. This ability is a last stand Attack. It empties the entire clip as well as taking from Zezel's riatsu reserves, releasing a hundreds of tiny riatsu bullets like a shotgun. It is a one thread only attack, and can only be activated when Zezel is at 25% of his health. Its NOT an instant ko, but will deliver massive damage to a foe inside its cone. The button on his weapon that activates the attack is sealed, and will not unseal unless he is close to death.

Boosts: Speed x3 riatsu x3 stamina x 2

Resurreccion Segunda:

Appearance: [What do you look like in segunda?]
Abilities: [What abilities do you gain?]
Boosts: [What physical capabilities increase in your resurreccion? Speed, Strengt, Stamina, etc.]

Back Drop:

Background: Zezel's real name is Jake Ainsly. He grew up in the human world, in the cold forests of canada. Although he himself is not canadian, but actually part irish, part american. His father and mother moved away from human society before he was born, displeased with the humans unatural advancements. Zezel didn't mind the first 10 years of his life, but as he reached his teens, he began to resent his parents because they would not let him see the world on his own. When he was eighteen he finally left, with only his clothing and a low calibur hunting rifle. But he did not have the social skills to survive in human society.

From a young age his father thought him to track and hunt prey. Zezel continued to do this on his own, as he could not survive any other way. If he could not catch food, he was forced to steal it, although he felt bad for doing this, as his father had though him that a man should provide for himself and his family, but not by stealing from others. Zezel finally settled down in the forest outside a small town. The locals there accepted him, although some feared him, and tried to bully him away from town. He was happy where he was, and he hunted larger pray. He could not use up all the meat he gathered, and learned he could sell it to the butcher. With that, he began to become more social and spent more time in the town. When he was 24 he became freinds with a young girl named lilian, and they eventually fell in love.

However, her previous boyfreind became jealous of Zezel, and he made his life a living hell. Zezel didn't know how to deal very well with bullies. All the other times he just walked away, but now he couldn't. He had a life in the small town, and freinds, and he was helping people to survive. He confronted Lilians ex, and defeated him in a fist fight.

He believed it was all over, that the man would leave him and Lilian alone. But he was wrong. Out of spite and vengence, he came to Zezel's house in the woods in the night, and burnt it down. Zezel was out hunting as he liked to hunt and night, but Lilian was in the house. She was killed in the fire.

Zezel was furious, he knew straight away who had done it, even if the police said it was an accident. Zezel appeared at the murders house, hunting knife in hand. He burst through the door, but the man was quicker. Zezel was shot in the stomuch with a shot gun, where he lay on the floor bleeding to death. The man stood above him, a wicked grin on his face. He pointed the gun at Zezel. Before he fired, Zezel made a promise to him. “One day, i'll be back. I will hunt you like a beast, untill you cry with fear. I'll be back.” The man fired, and zezel left the world.

In a matter of hours, he was a hollow. The precess had been sped up by his hatred for the man who had destroyed his life. Zezel came back, with a vengence, and followed through with his threat.

After he left the human world, he continued to hunt, but as a hollow, he was forced to stalk his prey like a tiger would. He killed more and more hollows and became more powerful. And The more he killed, the more he began to hate humans. When he reached adjucas level, he went back to the human world, and engaged in a massive hunt. He fought with humans and quincy, and hunted bounto. He stalked and killed many of the different races. He felt his power growing, and one night, when he was hunting in the human world, he was confronted by a shinigami. Their battle was fierce, and the shinigami almost killed him. But Zezel won in the end, and absorbed its powers.

After the fight he went unconsious, and awoke an arrancar soon after. He was very impressed with his new powers, and was pleased that he had returned to something close to his old self. Zezel spent the next few hundred years living in the menos forest. He found it reminded him of his human life, although this made him bitter. Zezel met several arrancar passing through the forest. He learned about the world from them, and began to love what he'd become. At the same time, a bitterness grew inside him, and he began to dispise the other races, human's most of all.

Zezel Finally decided to strike out into the rest of the world of hueco mundo, to a place called the ruins of las noches. On his long journey, he made a few visits to the real world to hunt and learn. He encounted a vizard, and after being beaten to a pulp, he discovered a new respect for his close cousins, the visards. He returned to hueco mundo, and continued to travel.

Side Notes:

RP Sample: Zezel was starting to get hungry. It had been three days, since his last meal, and that had been a hollow. He wanted to hunt someting more dangerous. Zezel decided to open up a garganta and entered the human world. He appeared above a city. He let out a blast of his riatsu, then sealed it back up, in an attemped to attract a quincy or maybe a shinigami. Eventually he felt a spritual pressure nearby, and let out another blast, then moved away. Sure enough a quincy cam along. Zezel used ressurection before the quincy saw him and aimed his weapon.

He fired his rifle, using the long range setting, then quickly moved away using sonido. The Quincy fired on the spot he had been. Zezel smiled, and fired two more shots, and moved again, this time behind the quincy. He only had to more shots, so Zezel aimed carefully. The quincy seen him, but the bullet was going straight for his head. Zezel smiled, a kanine showing, and watched.

Last edited by Zenke on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Zezel Zaikras (mods finished)   Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:50 pm

approved 2-1
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Zezel Zaikras (mods finished)   Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:57 pm

second
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Zezel Zaikras (mods finished)   Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:32 pm

Finished. Added knife skill to Strengths. He's not good in close range, but he can atleast attack from close range now without failing. Also added a custom cero, which I've applied for in custom abilities.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Zezel Zaikras (mods finished)   Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:57 pm

seems ok. just needs a second
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Zezel Zaikras (mods finished)   Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:58 am

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zezel Zaikras (mods finished)   Zezel Zaikras (mods finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zezel Zaikras (mods finished)
Page 1 of 1