Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Character Pictures - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCharacter Pictures - Page 2 I_voting_barCharacter Pictures - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Character Pictures - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCharacter Pictures - Page 2 I_voting_barCharacter Pictures - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Character Pictures - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Character Pictures - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Character Pictures - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Character Pictures - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Character Pictures - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Character Pictures - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Character Pictures - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Character Pictures - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Character Pictures - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Character Pictures - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Character Pictures - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Character Pictures

Go down 
+5
Anz
Konan
Rena
Shiori
密 Hisoka
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
密 Hisoka

Character Pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:48 am

Character Pictures - Page 2 12-16-10

is this something you were thinking of zenke? if you don't like certain things, please tell me while I have the chance to do so. ^_^
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:51 am

are her legs are of a crab? and what part is human looking? to be more presice: which part is crab and which part starts being human? Does she have any head hair, because you didn't mention that.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:55 am

Ahhhh. Its so pretty. When you color the wolf, he's to be grey and blue, and with charges of electricity sparking off him. if that makes no sense, dont worry about it. Razz Everything else is perfect, cant wait to see it finished.
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:38 am

Character Pictures - Page 2 12-16-11

done
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:31 am

Character Pictures - Page 2 12-16-12

here you go, chitose
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:12 am

Character Pictures - Page 2 12-16-13

restrictive collars of reiatsu will do that.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:27 am

She's all crab with just the human face and no head hair, Also love the pic above Very Happy
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:52 am

Character Pictures - Page 2 12-16-14
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:23 am

密 Hisoka wrote:
*sigh*...

What color is it? what type of fragment? is there any spacing? is it on the neck, arms, hands, upper chest ect. if there IS a space, what's filling it? is the clothes going to be over or under it? what texture do you want for it?

Just a "there is a cleave and a fragment is there" isn't going to make this a very good drawing.

I'm sorry v.v

It is white.... type of fragment.. well i guess you know how Arrancar's Fragments [he leftovers from the "mask" or w/e] look like, that type of fragment... there is a spacing at the stomach where the hollow-hole is spotted [so it will just be a hole], the clothes will be under it except that "coat"/jacket.... the texture does not matter really... choose the one you think is fitting :3
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:46 am

you also need to follow the template, and add a larger version of the picture so I can follow it please.
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Character Pictures - Page 2 12-18-10

I think i made her legs too short and her abs too manly.
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:56 am

Character Pictures - Page 2 12-19-10

so detailed...my hand hurts...
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:47 am

Here's three more if you have the time. When you get done, I would prefer an actual link so that I can put them in the character apps. Thank you so much in advance you awesome person!

First one is Riku Tomoshibi.

Eye color and shape: Moderate blue, but changes shades based on his mood, with the darker being the madder he is, brighter being in a good mood. Shape is round? English? That makes sense?

Face structure: Oval, and not sure if you need this, but here's directly from the app.: feminine, yet boyish face.

Lips: thin, matches with skin color, which is very lightly tanned.

Hair style length and color: Bright blonde hair that is in an organized shag hair cut if that makes any sense. Length...the bangs are about middle of the forehead.

Height and body structure: He's only five foot four, lanky and thin, but still looks to have some muscle, but not enough to be considered a "working man", if that makes sense.

butt, waist, and chest ratio: He's not exactly physically imposing...I'll let you improvise here...with all of them...

clothing[optional]: Normal shinigami garb with a sleeveless haori. Zanpakutou is on his back, scabbard is a bright, light blue color while the handle is blue-grey. If you show the guard, it's a Templar's shield. Though I don't care if you do or not.

Raiden Arashi to be redone.

Eye color and shape: More almond shaped, since he is Japanese, right eye is yellow with a black background, like it's hollowfied, left eye is normal and is blue-grey in color.

Face structure: https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t126-raiden-arashi Use the link for the face structure, it's under a spoiler thing, but add the lightning bolt shaped tattoos on the corner of each eye. One is red, the other blue, don't really care which one is which.

Lips: https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t126-raiden-arashi Another thing that was done right on it...

Hair style length and color: https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t126-raiden-arashi Hair style is done right, including that braid. Hair color, I don't care as long as it isn't pink

Height and body structure: Five foot tall and childish/slight build. He's smaller than Riku. Skinny and lanky for his height.

butt, waist, and chest ratio: Improvise?

clothing[optional]: Be creative. Again, nothing pink. You don't need his zanpakutou here, he usually has it hidden anyway.

Lastely, Rui Herutsu

Eye color and shape: Kind of a cross between Riku's and Raiden's. Think you can manage that? Color is a very dark red, crimson.

Face structure: same as Riku's...the kid looks like to be 12 though.

Lips: Thin, yet boyish?

Hair style length and color: Blond, bangs stop just above his eyes. Style...I don't really know...combed to the front/contuers of his skull? Something like that? On the right side of his hair though, is a small, red and white lightning bolt shaped hair pin, which is his hollow fragment.

Height and body structure: Four foot ten, and is the smallest of the three. He's not underweight, but leans leans towards that end.

butt, waist, and chest ratio: Improvise? He has a childlike body...

clothing[optional]: A long sleeved jacket that leaves his stomach exposed when zipped up all the way. The coat tail is one part. The entire thing is black, with it being white along the zipper. The jacket has black chains around the hips, one chain on each side. His hakama is also black. Sword handle is sticking out over his right shoulder, and is black with a red scabbard, a small brown string keeping the weapon on his back. Footwear is the same as a shinigamis: white socks, brown sandles.
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:52 am

Anz:
I'll have the crab done by the 21st

Jun:
1st character: 24th
2nd character: 25th/26th
3rd character: 27th/28th
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:55 pm

Character Pictures - Page 2 12-25-10

o.o'''

I'm very sorry for how it turned out...
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Hey, yeah i know that this thread's last post is dec 2, well if youre still on for drawings , i would like you to draw my profile picture right now wearing a shinigami uniform and there is a sword on his back, two swords ....

Template:

Character Pictures - Page 2 32-24

Eye color and shape: Blue, Any shape that looks good on him

Face structure: Just like the picture up there

Lips: Just like the picture up there

Hair style length and color: Just like the picture up there/ also remove his hat

Height and body structure: Just like the picture up there

butt, waist, and chest ratio: Just like the picture up there/ another thing make him look balanced Very Happy

clothing[optional]: Shinigami clothes, no hat like on the picture, blue hair Very Happy... tnx also take your time ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:18 pm

No need to apologize I love it, Smile She's just as awkward as Umi is supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
密 Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:34 am

Here you go Jun.

Character Pictures - Page 2 01-01-10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Pictures   Character Pictures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Pictures
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2