Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Equipment for Cara Xios I_vote_lcapEquipment for Cara Xios I_voting_barEquipment for Cara Xios I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Equipment for Cara Xios I_vote_lcapEquipment for Cara Xios I_voting_barEquipment for Cara Xios I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Equipment for Cara Xios Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Equipment for Cara Xios Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Equipment for Cara Xios Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Equipment for Cara Xios Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Equipment for Cara Xios Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Equipment for Cara Xios Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Equipment for Cara Xios Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Equipment for Cara Xios Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Equipment for Cara Xios Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Equipment for Cara Xios Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Equipment for Cara Xios Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Equipment for Cara Xios

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Equipment for Cara Xios Empty
PostSubject: Equipment for Cara Xios   Equipment for Cara Xios EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:53 pm

Item name: Bone knives
Equipment for Cara Xios 565bdc10
Description: Hand crafted knives made of bone, these weapons are as sharp and hard as Zan steel. Cara's father made for her, to be given to her when he decided she had completed her training with him. the blade is rounghly six inches long, and the handle is about 4 inches long.  

Effect: Beyond being as sharp and hard as Zan steel, they have no real power.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1 pair, Cara Xios owns them.

Price: 300

Item name: Tomahawk
Equipment for Cara Xios Tomaha10
Description: Her father's old Zanpakuto, she took it from his body when he died. It is just a blank slate now, the spirit within lost with her father. She keeps it with her and uses it to fight as much as she uses her knives and claws. its about 2 foot in length with a 3 inch long counter spike on the back of the axehead

Effect: Its an old Zan, albeit heavily modified by her father. Its as strong as Zan steel, obviously, but has no power.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1, Cara Xios owns it.

Price: 300

Item name: Diath's hair clips

Description:  these are small hair clips, a blue and pink one, nothing fancy. They were Cara's mothers, given to her by Grainne. She doesn't wear them but clips them to her jacket instead.

Effect:

Blue Hair clip: This hair clip dematerailses and stores all of Cara's clothing and held items, including her zanpakuto and the pink hair clip, when activated by feeding a small amount of reiatsu. It then becomes part of her upon changing into a Falcon

Pink Hair clip: When Cara feeds this hairclip a small amount of reiatsu it transforms into a short spear of 5 feet. The spear is as hard as zan steel. The head can switch from a blunt object to as sharp as her unreleased zanpakuto at the touch of a button.
Equipment for Cara Xios 02_16_01_l

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1 pair.

Price: these were Daiths. Up to you if you want to charge for em.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Equipment for Cara Xios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipment for Cara Xios   Equipment for Cara Xios EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 3:09 pm

Approved. Prices are fine.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net

Equipment for Cara Xios
Page 1 of 1