Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) I_vote_lcapDinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) I_voting_barDinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) I_vote_lcapDinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) I_voting_barDinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting)

Go down 
+2
Zenke
Anz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) Empty
PostSubject: Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting)   Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:01 am

(OoC: This is the first official meeting of the Sinners people who I haven’t done a thread of invitation with may choose to say Nin (me), Suger (bliss), or Basileus (Omni) invited them and pm the respective people to make that thread. There's a one week posting time with this thread once everyone’s here so unless the character has been directly questioned and the meeting requires their answer to continue they will be skipped and it will be consider as if they remained silent. If anyone has any questions or concerns pm me or put it OoC in your post.)

The castle of Sin, a towering edifice located in the lowest pits in hell, here beyond the grasp of the guardians was where it would begin. Nin walked slowly through the halls in a black three piece suite, his face decorated with a smile and his eyes gleaming in anticipation. So much had gone into today, the beginning of the apocalypse is how he saw it, but for his plans to come to fruition he would need help and that was the purpose of tonight. They would come from every layer of hell, but all for the same purpose to meet him, to answer his call. A humbler man would feel awe, or inspiration but he felt nothing but pride and just the slightest twang of regret. If Xol’tol could see him now, it was in this moment more then ever that he missed his mentor and lover, the man who had shaped his very being as a sinner. Entering the main hall of the castle he peaked at the cloth-covered cage that hung above a pit of lava, the nights’ entertainment procured specially from the human world. In front of the pit sat a table set with white cloth and the finest silver. Six places were set around the table one for each who would be coming. The plates in the middle were filled with the finest of delicacies, anything one could desire from anywhere in the world could be found among this assortment of foods and beverages. Everything had been checked and rechecked, the castle was cleaned and the walls adorned with extravagance and weaponry. Soon they would arrive.

Taking his place at the head of the table he opened a leather bound book and began to read as the halls echoed with the ding of the large bell which adorned the highest tower of the castle, it was a sign, a call to his army that dinner was ready and the rebellion would begin. He had chosen the seating quite carefully each plate marked with a small name card so everyone knew where to sit. To his left his adopted daughter Sugar the last legacy he had of Xol’tol, to his right Basileus his second in command, across in the chair covered in chains would be Smilie his horsemen of death. To Smilies’ right and left respectfully would be Aldalicia and Helena combined they were the generals of his growing army and the first loyalties he would need to secure. Some would come from personal invitation, others after invitation from his daughter or Basileus but all would come. Snapping his fingers a group of souls trapped in a cage began to play soft music as he waited for his guests arrival. (song being played)

Last edited by Anz on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed the posting time)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting)   Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:44 pm

Helena Elaneste, the horseman of pestillence stepped into the meeting room. The girl wore a brand new black cloak with silver edging and a deep hood. This cloak replaced the rags she used to wear before she had met Nin. Nin had the cloak made for her, she was no longer a urchin living on the second level, she was a general. Helena didn't quite understand that, and nightwitch didn't bother explaining. She let Helena take control but she told her not to mess up, and not to show fear. Even so when Nin looked at her her eyes looked away shyly.

The girl looked around confused, then noticed the name tags. She scurried over to her seat, and sat down. Half looking at Nin she smiled a little. "Thank you for the new cloak.." She said, her voice quiet and timid, as her purple eyes darted around the room. Helena ran a hand threw her hair and began to play with the ends of it, twisting it between her fingers. Nightwitch giggled in amusement at that. Your being rude, focus on your host Helena.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting)   Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:17 am

Adalicia Blas walked down the corridor of the tower, her leather boots giving a demanding thunk as she stepped. Her entire presence seemed to command the attention of the servants and other demonic pissants that occupied the halls. However, she was far from being the strongest of the Sinners and she knew it. No matter how much she wasn't willing to admit it. Her inconceivably crystal green eyes glared at the demons as she walked by, daring them to take a step anywhere near her. They didn't, obviously, knowing that her barely visible glass shards would tear them apart... A brutal way to die really, but she enjoyed their suffering to no ends.

Her obviously gothic punk look made it particularly easy to tell that she didn't have respect for anyone or anything, except Nin. Nin was the only demon that was still around that people could make the mistake of thinking she respected. They were right though, of course. She did respect him and she would happily fulfill any request the male had of her, if it was do able of course. She had respect for herself as well. She would rather betray Nin than step into a situation that she would obviously be killed in. It was just not her style to kill herself.

Finally she reached the doorway and pressed her pale hands against the doors, pushing them open and stepping into the room. Great, dinner. She wasn't hungry, but she might as well take her seat and listen to what Nin has to say. Apparently she, Helena and Nin were the only ones there so far. His daughter and second weren't even there. Perhaps she misjudged how late she hoped she was. Curses, can't pretend she wasn't there now. She moved to her seat, across from Helena, and sat down. She even lifted her feet and plopped them onto the table, her legs crossing. "Tell me, why are we here again?" Her eyes shifted to Helena and her lips made a psychotic grin. She always liked the girl, but she obviously never showed it.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting)   Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:31 pm

As the halls echoed with the ding of the large bell, there would be some screaching sound; as if something heavy was being pushed or pulled. a soft humming was heard as if a little girl was putting away her toys, the dragging sounds increased louder and louder as it got closer and closer to the dining room. "Sennen ko wa sagashiteru, daiji no hatto sagashiteru." sang the soft voice as it approached the doors. the voice seemed joyfull yet at the same time, dark and cold. "Watashi wa hazu re. Sugi wa dare?" said the voice until the doors creaked open revealing a young girl wearing a gothic lolita like outfit. a huge smile was on this girls face as she had a very drugged and chained Smilie behind who. "Oh goody, dinner time already?" she said sounding extraordinarily happy as she even giggled. now humming the new song that was being played by the servents she began dragging the 300 pounds of muscle towards his seat across from Basileus.

the girl seemed completely unfazed as she was dragging the nine foot killing machine; the girl was 4'10'' and weighed 220 lbs less than the sinner she was dragging, but she didn't even break a sweat as she not only took the beast to his assigned seat but also rechained him towards the new chains. after a few tugs to make sure they were on right, she patted Smilie's head before turning to Nin. "Papa!" she called out as she skipped like a jolly happy school girl and wrapped her arms around the man. it wasn't as if she didn't see him earlier, but still she was always so excited to see her (step) father. "Oh you did such a wonderful job with this place!" she said as she slightly twirled around and stopped at Helena and at an unfamiliar sinner, she remembered that she was the strange girl from the other day but not the sinner. after blinking a bit she looked back at Nin and pulled out some strange pages that were in her chest. "Oh yeah I forgot, look what I brought you!" she continued as happy as a little child who had gotten good grades and wanted to show their parrents. showing Nin the page, she slightly pouted. "It wasn't as fun as you said it would have been. they didn't put that much of a fight..." she commented and then smiled at Nin. "But then again getting Smiley was fun!"

Sitting down on her seat, she admired the dinner table; mostly the deserts. she loved deserts more than anything else in the world, it was no wonder people would call her suger. she just wanted to dig in, but she didn't because she wanted to be a good girl for papa and besides she was a bit curious on what her papa wanted them to do. not too many of them could go outside hell without there masks; Sugerita was one of the few that could and so she was used to doing everything. however today he asked for a special meeting, so it peaked her interest...
Back to top Go down
Omniada
Normal Member
Omniada

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting)   Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:56 am

Basileus came in last, strolling in at a luxuriously sluggish pace. Unlike the other attendees, who either wore formal or intentionally, obviously rebellious garb, he wore a simple black shirt with dark jeans. Over it, he wore his usual dull brown, fur lined coat on his shoulders, letting it billow a little behind him like a half-cape. Where the others had showed some feeling about this meeting, his entire manner spoke of a man who was only there because he had nothing better to do. His eyes were half-lidded and through them, he peered at the world with the expression of one surveying a particularly routine purchase. The only remarkable thing about his appearance were three black rings just above his head that gave off an aura of pure chaos, like a sinister halo. He didn't really need them, but he liked the image they gave.

The minute he walked in he turned and strolled over the the musicians. He stood contemplating them for a moment, then lazily raised a finger to point at a person at random. "You. You're flat. You ruin the music. Go throw yourself into a lake of magma or something." The fact that they were trapped in a cage really didn't concern Basileus. He just wanted to see so ethic burning. This castle was too...mortal for his tastes. Give him a nice cosey dungeon and some fresh souls to tortue to insanity, and he'd be just fine.

Then Basileus lazily turned and went to his seat. He looked around with a grin, then made to sit down. Before he could do so, though, his face grew pale and he collapsed to the ground. A pathetic moan came from his own lips. "N-n-n-no! Kill me! Please," he pleaded, "He wants to k-kill us all!! Oh god, please, kill me and kill him! I-I can't live with it anymore! Someone please end it!!!!" And then he quieted.

As he got up from the ground, he chuckled. Then he was quiet again as he took food and began to tear into it wildly. It made no difference to him what the meeting was about. It was called by Nin, so obviously, Nin had something to say. However, Basileus didn't really care. He respected the man, but was convinced he himself would have been a better leader for this organization. But he would honor his bargain he made with the other sinner long before, and Nin had been the wonner of that duel, so now Basileus was the subordinate.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting)   Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Out from the monstrous sinner came a small chuckle as the scenery changed around him from being dragged, so many objects, so many creations....so many things to break. He through his head back in a shriek of laughter as he was pulled in. This little girl may have beat him and got him drugged, but that didn't stop his laughter to the world. That wouldn't completely stop his killing intent, for he possibly had the most in the room. Even though there was no battle, just the rush of it filled his broken mind. He was set in his chair and his eyes flashed around the room, shifting from face to face being sure to remember each one. He began to imagine the face of each one screaming its last breath in agony. “hehehehehe” he began chuckling to himself, the chains racking as he swayed side to side. He could possibly break out, if it weren't for the immense amount of drugs he was dosed. His muscles flexed lightly, his smiled of sharp teeth shined, the smile never fading. His red eyes looked around the room, they glew faintly, if any made eye contact, things would not be good for they would suffer their greatest fear. The chain cuffs and neck cuff seemed oddly a bit older than the shiny silver chains that wrapped around him and the cuffs. He still wore his pitch black cloth-like mask that made only his eyes and bright smile visible. His skin was grayish pail, and he wore a dark gray ripped up hood that was to shredded to reach under his shoulders, his gray pants just as ripped at the knees. Even though this was a meeting, Smilie had no control over this eyes of fear, if someone here happened to experience, he would have his fear flash in his eyes ever other post even in this meeting. “WAHAHAHAHHAHAHA” he shouted his thrill filled laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting)   Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Nin smiled as his first guest arrived, Nightwitch her name was; though the current persona was a timid and weak creature known as Helena. As she entered the room she thanked him for his gift, a cloak worthy of one of his generals to replace the rags that had once adorned her. “You are quite welcome, please have a seat and eat, the other guests shall arrive soon and we will attend to the business at hand.” As Helena took her seat, the doors to the chamber flung open as Adalicia arrived… the strong woman walked with an air of confidence and smile that said she would just as likely cut off your genitals as greet you. He found the woman intriguing in all honesty as she kept her full strength hidden by using a suppression collar, one only a few could remove. Plopping her feet on the table she spoke in a nonchalant manner asking about the purpose of their meeting, “Patience, I dislike repeating myself and the other guests have yet to arrive. Please eat, enjoy the music, today will begin everything.”

A few moments past before a deep and curdling screeching noise echoed through the hall, walking into the hall dragging a hysterically laughing Sinner came his daughter and the only person in the room he truly cared for. She secured her prisoner to his chair and ran to him, embracing her his eyes flashed for just a moment with compassion and care emotions rarely displayed by the devious devil, to anyone but the young girl in his arms. Taking the papers she handed him, he patted her head and spoke “Thank you my dear, now take your seat here next to me. Basileus will arrive soon and then, the real fun will begin.” The last guest to arrive was the enigmatic second in command of his organization another sinner with a fractured personality, Basileus Akuma. The man strode into the hall with his normal uninterested demeanor; Nin knew well that Basileus felt he should rule; yet he did not fear the man as they had an agreement. Not to mention another fight between him and his second in command would easily end in his win, as his power had increased drastically since the last time he had defeated the man.

Suddenly Basileus fell to the floor whimpering for death as his alternate personality arose. It was weakness like that, that made him unfit to rule. How could he control the strongest warriors in all the worlds if he couldn’t even control his own mind? With all of his guests in attendance Nin stood to address the group his voice sparkled with confidence and nobility, only his eyes revealed just how evil and sadistic he truly was. “Welcome, welcome my guests, welcome to my humble abode. I stand here before you today because we have reached an auspicious moment in history. It is today my friends, today that will mark a point in the annuals of history. Many of you come before me out of curiosity, loyalty, hunger, blood lust, and many more reasons. Some for the promises I have made, and others for the promises I have not. Yet, after today nothing will be the same. For too long have we sat bound and chained to this pathetic realm, while above the humans, arrancar, hollow, and shinigami are complacent and weak. Fat from their years of leisure, yet here in hell we have been forged in fire; strengthened by the evil that exists in all creation. And I say no more; no more shall we sit idly by. Today we begin our rise from the inferno, and all will tremble and die in the wake of our apocalypse.”

Pausing for a moment Nin surveyed the faces at the table looking for their reactions, were they inspired, intrigued, bored; now he would see the truth in them. Pausing for a moment he then spoke again, “But of course I am sure you are wondering, how? No one has truly escaped hell in the last hundred thousand years, yet I stand here, now, telling you it is possible… in fact it is preordained. And thanks to my lovely daughter Sugerita we have everything we need.” Lifting the few torn pages of a large manuscript his daughter had brought him he placed them on the table in front of him. “These here are pages of a very old and very powerful manuscript, written thousands of years ago by the only sinner to ever escape hell, Dante the leader of the first rebellion. I know many believe him to be myth and legend, but I assure you… he is quite real, and so is his book ‘Key to the inferno’. It lies hidden within the realm of our enemies… underrated in its’ value for its true meaning can only be deciphered by those who know how. To those who will follow me, I offer worlds, conquest, and blood shed… To those who oppose me, I offer death and pain. You five are assembled here because you represent the strongest sinners in hell, the horsemen of the apocalypse. So I ask what say you, will you ride into battle and stain worlds with blood? Or will you remain here weak and chained like animals? I offer you the key to your bonds, and the world enslaved at your feet, all I ask in return is unwavering loyalty.” Nin waited, he couldn’t reveal the details of his plan until a bargain was struck and his place as leader was cemented, if each agreed to his terms he would assign them their tasks and the rebellion would begin. However, in truth the offer was non-optional if one of them refused, he would be forced to convince or kill him or her and any who agreed with their doubt in his strength and right to rule.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting)   Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:36 am

Helena did as she was bid, taking a few morsals of food and nibling quietly at it, when another sinner arrived. It was Adalicia, one of the few sinners Helena met before she joined, very briefly, and she scared Helena. Nightwitch however liked her, In a strange and violent way only she could manage. Helena Turned away timidly as she chewed on a piece of chicken.

A few minutes later, another sinner entered, this one a man she'd never met before. he came around the table, colapsed and had some kind of fit then once he recovered he sat down and started eating. Helena shifted her seat away from him, a pointless effort, as the door swung open again and Sugar appeared, dragging a chained form behind her. Helena had heard of him, Smillie kresent the horseman of death, and he terrified her. The girl couldn't shift he seat farther away from him without pissing off the man beside her.

As soon as everyone was there, nin began to speak, relaying a speech than entraced the girl. Nightwitch listened intently too, her lust for freedom rising with her lust for Nin. It was a marvelous speech, and as he finished speaking, Nightwitch took over, and started a slow clap. The sudden change in her posture annouched the change, aswell as the voice that dripped confidence and evil. That was simply marvelous. She said with a giggle. "When do we begin, the urge to kill is becoming hard to resist, I may have to begin without you."
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting)   Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:03 pm

(OoC: Hate to do this but it's been over a week and I know Kuri is experiencing internet troubles so in the interest of moving this on, we will now run along the assumption that Adalicia did not respond but chose to remain silent. Bliss feel free to post, and Kuri you as well unless bliss posts first)
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting)   Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Adalicia chuckled softly and shook her head a little at this suggestion. He is forming an army to fight the Shinigami? Is he that out of it, that he thinks he can control hundreds of Sinners? The girl grinned wickedly at the girl who clapped in front of her and looked back at Nin. "You know... I think this is a terrible idea, however I couldn't allow myself to not be apart of it... I want to know if you can effectively pull this off or not." She closed her eyes and sighed heavily. "I am in..."
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting)   Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:06 am

Well guess im doin it again omni you may post, bliss u may post as well if omni doesn't beat you to it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting)   Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner with the devil (Sinner Meeting)
Page 1 of 1