Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished I_vote_lcapSloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished I_voting_barSloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished I_vote_lcapSloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished I_voting_barSloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished

Go down 
+2
Zenke
Orange
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished Empty
PostSubject: Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished   Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Basic Information
(See Last post for updated information on changes!)

Name: Sloth
True Age: 30 years
Sex: N/A
Personality: Despite being an animal brought into Hell, Sloth resembles much of its nature. Liking to nap for long hours on end and do nothing. However, Sloth tends to be extremely loyal and protective of Orange Media and H for unknown reasons. Sloth can understand human speech and speak it as well, being put under Media's wing, it learned to read, write, and so on. Sloth having become a sinner warped into a killing machine as well. Following its master's orders to the tee. Though the sloth kills, it does not do it out of joy, it experiences emotions differently than H, a former human, or Media, a robot. Sloth as an odd mixture of animal like feelings that are muddled. It usually rests on its one of its leaders shoulders, and acts as a body guard.

Loving to surprise its enemies, Sloth acts innocent then strikes when it wants. It goes for weaknesses and exploits them. Sloth has taken after many traits from Media, to be ruthless and cold, and H to be manipulative and secretive. Sloth dislikes other animals for some reason, even most humans. However, Sloth created an odd attachment to the two other sinners, and usually spends its time with one or the other, rarely wanting to be alone except in sleep.

Sloth is young but powerful, and it lack experience and intelligence that many have in combat and in life, but Sloth is calm at heart through everything it goes through.

Likes: Eating, sleeping, resting, napping, climbing trees, watching things go by, killing, protecting its superiors of its choice.
Fears: Being unable to rest, being unable to protect things it likes, and being unable to continue living.

Character Appearance

Height: About 2 feet on average
Weight: About 50 pounds on average (heavy bones)
Physical Traits: Sloth appears like any other normal sloth, with grayish green fur, due to moss growing on it. It is able to change its appearance to other forms of sloths, but its general size and weight would stay about the same. For example, Sloth could become a three toed sloth or a two toed sloth.
Spoiler:

Clothing: Sloth wears no clothing as it is a Sloth, a sinning sloth.
Accessories: Sloth carries a bag of random assorted candies with it at all times, which is strapped to its back.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Sloth fights upon instinct and with decent intelligence. It is a close combat oriented character and has no long distance moves, however because of this its abilities have no cool downs and Sloth usually outlasts its opponents with specialty passive abilities of its own. It fights to destroy whats in its path with monstrous strength and great durability.
Strengths: Sloth is incredibly agile, and strength is its main strength being able to lift cars despite its size, and so on. Its stamina would come second, with a great durability for a close tie. It has great spiritual energy control, beign able to imbue its energy into objects.
Weaknesses: Sloth lacks long distance attacks, its speed its lacking and intelligence is above average for an animal, but no where near genius level. Usually fighting on instinct. It has low amounts spiritual energy.

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?: N/A

Name: Fear
Effect: This ability is passive.
Sloth's entire body is dangerous to the touch. Sloth's entire body acts like a hollow's acidic touch, but it is more powerful. Furthermore, Sloth's ability can penetrate through spiritual energy, including hierro and similar abilities. Spiritual energy will not protect a victim from this ability. Furthermore, whenever Sloth touches something its body radiates an energy shield around its body. The energy shield can be manipulated to do concussive, cutting, penetrating, or other types of damage. It is also possible to mix and match what kind of damage it would do. The shield emits the power of a bala. This ability can be turned on or off at any moment. Sloth also has omni-linguism, being able to understand every form of communication with ease, with no hindrances and being able to communicate back in turn. Once physical contact is made with Sloth, whether it be a punch, cero, or what have you, Sloth begins to grow a sickly green color, after one post charge up, the green light will then shoot out in a ten foot sphere with bala force. When the explosion happens, a deafening screech is emitted from Sloth that cannot be blocked by physical objects or spiritual energy.

Name: Hate
Sloth's other ability is that it has many resistances. Sloth is immune to disease, poisons, acids, and bases, along with other things of that nature. This would include things such as lead poisoning, and so on. If poisons, acids, and so on come in contact with Sloth, they are repelled instantly. Sloth is immune to temperature. Sloth's entire skeleton is its mask. Its skeleton structure is on par with the strength of zanpaktou metal, but naturally formed. Sloth's claws, teeth, and all other bones are of that strength as well. Furthermore, Sloth's body is very durable. Sloth has a 60% buff against all types of burns. Furthermore, Sloth's bones, claws, and teeth are nto effected by vibration abilities of weapons and the like. So if Sloth atatcked a weapon that vibrated at high speeds, the weapon would hit Sloth's body as if it were compeltely still.

Name: Squalor
Furthermore, Sloth has a very foul odor which can cause victims to feel sick to their stomach, and or puke if they have low tolerance for stench. When Sloth makes physical contact with someone, the place were Sloth touched, becomes itchy, filthy, and irritated. The touch would cause muscle cramps and general annoyance. Sight, when one touches Sloth, their vision organs, such as eyes, would become watery and irritated and the victim would experience moderate eye pain. To bring about vision problems, Sloth must make physical contact with its victim, but if that victim touches someone else, the effects are shared with the other person. The vision problems last for three posts upon contact, and are reactivated after two posts of cool down.

If it ever happened, if one were to taste Sloth, their taste buds would start to die, their mouth becomes dry, and they receive pain in their lips, taste lasts for three posts with a two post grace period. The ability can be turned on or off. The stench lasts for three posts, then a grace period of two posts is given for all in the area, after the grace period the stench kicks back in for three new posts, and repeats. One cannot grow immune to any sense disturbances, unless they have no nose, eyes, or what have you, so to speak, other wise the senses can keep being disturbed. For an average person, the stench would reach up to thirty feet, for those with enhanced senses, the scent limit would increase. The closer one gets to Sloth, the stronger the stench becomes. Up to two senses can be disturbed at once, not including sound, the first two scents that are disturbed can eb switched with another sense disturbance if the rquirments are met.

Name: Ruin
Ruin ability is Sloth's own enhanced racial abilities of a sinner. Being able to create a Hell's Gate at will that only itself can pass through. This customized Hell Gate is much smaller than a normal one. This one being only four feet in height, with most other details on the gate scaled much smaller. Sloth is also capable of making a normal Hell's Gate that anyone can pass through. Furthermore, Sloth's passive boosts extend to much more than its physical areas. Meaning that it recieves boosts in strength, stamina, speed, durability, spiritual energy amount, spiritual energy control. With an added on 0.5 to its boost. So when it receives its passive boost, it would be be slightly stronger than on average. (3.0 + 0.5 = 3.5 for example).

Name: Colossus

Name: Leverage

Back Drop

Background: Sloth was an average everyday sloth from South America before it was swallowed up by the gates of Hell, as H traveled through them to return with Orange Media. The two sinners did not realize they had brought back a live animal to Hell. Though, through tough determination, and not moving, Sloth was able to survive the harshness of Hell, as nothing bothered with it. As Sloth became a sinner for spending too much time in Hell, it began traveling slowly across the levels off Hell until it met Media and H again. Media was intrigued that an animal could become a sinner if it could survive, and decided to take the animal under its wing.

Media experimented on the Sloth, as every passing day it grew in power, its bones having hardened to unbelievable toughness, Media would command H to spar with the Sloth until they both were exhausted or one of them was dead. Sloth grew older as its powers were all passive it began understanding speech, and being able to communicate with others. Soon Sloth entered the Rebels of Hell as a Demon for H. The Sinner Sloth was a powerful animal, a freak of nature, but from eating leaves in the jungles to killing innocents on the streets, it had gained human like emotions and lived more human like. It faithfully serves its two masters.
Side Notes: N/A
RP Sample: N/A

Last edited by Orange on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:01 am; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished   Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:57 pm

I know thier all passive, but squalor needs a cool down in the sense that the person has an imunity period after the effects wear off. Which you also need to state how many posts they last for. and maybe a range on the stench effect, like say anyone within 5 foot.

Fear, how long does the burning last? 1 post, 2?

Hate. Not sure. Just pointing it out to the second person.

otherwise nothing wrongs here other than its a small animal that can flip cars. But yeah, Approved. 2-4.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished   Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:12 pm

Its skeleton structure is twice the strength of zanpaktou metal, but naturally formed. Sloth's claws, teeth, and all other bones are of that strength as well. No. That means you can break a zanpakutou like a twig, no matter how close to your level they are or what form they're in. Only huge tier differences allow you to do that.

and excessive spiritual pressure, but ceros and such would do damage, however if someone released Sloth would not be effective by the released spiritual energy despite tier difference. Unless the power difference is huge, you wouldn't be affected anyway. But if you're 2-4, and a 1-1 or a 0 tier comes along and they're not holding back, you should be paralyzed. No one is immune to spiritual pressure.

Sight, when one gazes upon Sloth, their vision starts to blur, as long as Sloth is with in their field of vision. No. You've completely eliminated ANY effective way to attack or defend against Sloth in Squalor. Take out some of those. Or at the very least, the one I have marked here.

That's all I have besides Zenke's stuff. Both of those are on hate, but it would be better if you had more weaknesses because of your super skeleton and immunity to all poisons.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished   Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:19 pm

CURRENTLY: FINISHED

List of changes being made for Sloth
-Edited vision ability
-Edited stench ability
-Edited bone resistance
-Edited spiritual energy resistance
-Added one sentence to end of resistance

Ready for looking at again.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished   Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:36 am

Immune to burns and electric shocks i don't like. Might as well just be immune to fire and lightning. Resistance to burns and elecltric shocks would be ok. say 25-50%, but not immune.

Approved on fix. Same tier as i said before.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished   Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:16 am

instantly It seems We still missed a few. Despite it not being very powerful, I don't like that. That means insta-hit. Sloth's ability can penetrate through spiritual energy, whether it be hierro or so on. Now, does that only pertain to hierro and like abilities? Like, say Raiden's lightning armor or Aki's reiatsu concentration to his hands and feet? And that actual barriers like Bakudo 39 and Bakudo 81 and other shield based abilities can still block it? Just for clarification.

Sloth is immune to burns, and electric shocks. Yeah, no. You're already immune to poisons and acids, you don't need to be completely immune to those two things. You really do almost have to say that he's immune to fire and lightning for that to be true. A lower end resistance is fine, 20 to 25 percent, though please explain why on those two. You're not fire nor lightning, nor are you a contradictory element that is "super effective" against those (water/ice or earth). If it was just one or the other, then I will allow up to 60%, simply because sinners are at Toukai level of their tier.

As soon as those two changes and one clarification is done, this app. will be moved to accepted at the tier of 2-4.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished   Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:48 pm

One thing i do not understand, and that is the fact about the immunization to burns, as that was in the application before even the first check and is just now being criticized. All I added was immunity to electric shocks. Which has no been removed. The defense against burning is still in the application for now.

The spiritual energy thing, it goes through spiritual energy even if it is a hierro or similar ability, it is spiritual energy in general, reinforced or not. Also acidic touch would be an instant hit by the way you worded your sentence Jun. Regardless of ability, if it has to do with spiritual energy-like armor then it would penetrate the spiritual energy. However that does not mean sloth does not take damage from special abilities the armor may have! If someone has a hierro but the hierro is electrically charged, the user would still take damage, but the electricity would still hurt Sloth as well.

CURRENT: Finished, ready for reply
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished   Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:15 pm

We're human, we miss things, even with two people looking over it. Obviously Zenke and I missed the burning immunity part the first time. Just because we don't catch it the first time, doesn't mean it's good already. No one can expect everyone to catch everything the first few times around. Decision stands. Change it to a percent resistance, since only one, up to 60 is what I would allow, and state a reason for it too please.

Okay, that addresses the armor-ish abilities part. Simple yes or no, would it be the same for a barrier, like Bakudo 81 or Raiden's Sekisho or Rui's energy shields? If so, I would like to see that it decreases the strength of the blow or slows it down.

Still didn't fix the insta-hit shield thing. The shield emits the power of a bala, and it happens instantly. The instantly is what I need taken out. That is under Fear.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished   Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Revised bala force/sound: Once physical contact is made with Sloth, whether it be a punch, cero, or what have you, Sloth begins to grow a sickly green color, after one post charge up, the green light will then shoot out in a ten foot sphere with bala force. When the explosion happens, a deafening screech is emitted from Sloth that cannot be blocked by physical objects or spiritual energy.

Sense disturbance revise: Up to two senses can be disturbed at once, not including sound.

Revised Fire: immune to fire will be changed to 60% buff against.

These revisions will be placed in the application

The above revisions have been worded slightly differently and added upon in the application so they work more smoothly.

CURRENT- FINISHED, ready for checking
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished   Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:19 pm

This is much more managable.. still a pain in the ass.. but much more managable.

-edit- forgot to say I approve. lol.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished   Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:24 pm

I see no wrong. Seconded, tiered at 2-3.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished   Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Sloth is currently beign modified.
I also bought two tiers in this thread, so he is now 2-1

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t646-tiering-upgrade-for-sloth-buy

Currently: Finished

- Fixed some typos in strengths and weaknesses.
- Squalor ability has been edited.
- Ruin ability added.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished   Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:02 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished   Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:52 am

Seconds
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished   Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished Empty

Back to top Go down

Sloth (Sinner) by Orange Finished
Page 1 of 1